www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I happened to look at a post I made doing some work on my site: Sue Ann Ray Missing GA August 2005

It was about Sue Ann Ray's family requesting assistance from NASA on enhancing and analyzing surveillance images. I re-read it and saw what I posted about my earlier image work for a software company (back in the early days of PC), and realized that within about a year of that I did my own surveilance image enhancement and analysis for Jennifer Kesse's disappearance. It is here, in this thread.

Could my posting about the Ray's family's request for NASA to enhance Sue Ann's surveillance images have got me to thinking of looking at Jennifer Kesse's surveillance images? Possibly. Jennifer disappeared two months after I made that post. I posted some thoughts on her disappearance, there were a lot of details and a lot to consider, but didn't take a look at the surveillance of her car parked by someone the next day. I only had a laptop with dialup internet and it was said by police there was little to see, and I wasn't set up for videos anyway. That was true in the years before throughout the Chandra Levy case and writing my book. I never did look at Chandra Levy videos made avalable on the internet or those cable tv crime shows with all that looping video stuff. That stuff was just a distraction to me, and neither my laptop nor my head was wired for it.

Then I happened to look at three stills from the surveillance camera that were posted possibly on the Kesse family site. What I did have with my simple dialup internet laptop was a 19 inch glass CRT monitor plugged in to the back. With today's miniaturization and high resolution equipment, I never would have seen what I saw. But I still had simple equipment then, and I saw it. The findings and analysis has been posted here since 2007 and still hasn't done a bit of good, but was worth every minute of the weeks I spent on it.

In re-reading the post on the image analysis I had made a couple of months before Jennifer disappeared, just had to share my thoughts on what followed.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have rearranged and simplified the layout of the image blowups.

rd
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: