www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theresa Parker, LaFayette,GA- Missing 3/21/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh RD, Great timeline, now I remember everything about the case. It now seems like it just happened yesterday. He did it, the sob. He had plenty of time to accomplish this. "Parker is not on duty Wednesday night." Also, I agree with all you posted on the calls.

Still trying to wrap myself around the excuse with the lawyer of fishing! It is one that boggles the mind.

Let's hope they get Parker.

So typical here:

Quote:
Parker goes to see Theresa at their home about 7:30 pm Wednesday evening. She tells her sister he was uncharacteristically nice in helping her with the move by getting her boxes. Theresa senses some motive for this, perhaps trying to find out where her new apartment is. Parker is not on duty Wednesday night. [2]

We know this is exactly his motivation.

Thanks again Rd.

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from websleuths.com

Edwards20 wrote:
I find these charges
[against Ben Chaffin] VERY odd. I wonder if he was trying to help SP set up an "online" meeting with a stranger, etc. and make it look as though she dissappeared as a result of this online "relationship" or something. Just makes things even more confusing.

This whole thing is as intertwined as an every day soap opera. I feel so bad for Theresa's family and pray every day that they can gain some closure and that justice would be done.

Whatever he was doing stalking Theresa online he was doing for Sam Parker. It mentions looking at her financial information. Don't forget that the reason for this and most disappearances of women with silent ex's is money.

Coming a few days before her disappearance, say on the Monday before her Wednesday disappearance, that was the week which would end with a final signing of divorce papers and the requirement for Sam Parker to buy her portion of their property. I believe it was stated that payment was about $20,000, in addition to $4,000 or so he paid her in the early part of the week after the snooping incident and before her disappearance.

When she disappears, he no longer has to pay her a substantial sum of money, and if not convicted would collect her life insurance. Doesn't matter if large or small, it changes her from a net loss to a net gain.

That's why inconvenient women disappear.

Also note that Parker and Chaffin worked together, and he was probably sitting right next to Ben when they dd the snooping, and that the snooping was likely detected because it used a county office computer that was examined as part of Theresa's disappearance. The only other way it would have been detected is if Microsoft supplied a list of times and IP addresses for access to Theresa's MSN account, and that would have been quick considering how quickly Chaffin was found out.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walker County Messenger has intense details on some of what Ben Chaffin has told investigators. First rate reporting, I have to say.

So now we know why sheriff's office made effort by draining the nearby pond. I don't know about obstruction of justice, because most statements are deliberately being withheld. Implication with obstruction of justice is that he misled investigators, but by even being able to say he was just thinking what Sam would do implies he didn't clearly say at the time "Sam put her there".

So, it's look there, and no one asks why and how he knows? Come on. Yet he couldn't have said something like that if they had.

rd

Chaffin granted $10,000 bond; Parker family calls it “a disgrace”
Walker County Messenger
Tim Carlfeldt
July 25, 2007

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID=730&NewsID=824746&CategoryID=3511&on=1
rd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news for Theresa and her loved ones. The sheriff is calling in the cavalry for an expanded search for her.

Once the leaves start falling it will be impossible to search. That's why you can't really let up from the beginning as long as you have volunteers.

rd

from wsbtv.com (fair use)
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/14105621/detail.html

Walker County Sheriff To Announce Expanded Search For Dispatcher
WSB-TV Atlanta
September 13, 2007

LAFAYETTE, Ga. -- The sheriff in Walker County plans a news conference today to announce an expanded search for missing 911 dispatcher Theresa Parker.

Sheriff Steve Wilson issued a statement saying he will announce that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the FBI have brought additional resources to Walker County to help in the search.

The news conference will be held at 2 p.m.

Parker was last seen the night of March 21st.

Parker and her estranged husband, Sam Parker, were in the process of getting a divorce when she disappeared. Sam Parker has maintained he had nothing to do with his wife's disappearance.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Sniffer Dog to search Reply with quote

Update: New Investigator in Theresa Parker Case

A new investigator has been named to the Theresa Parker case and he comes all the way from England.

it's been nearly six months since the Walker County dispatcher has been seen. Today the G-B-I updated us on the case.

Authorities announced they will use the services of Eddie, an English springer spaniel, trained to sniff out what the human eye cannot see.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=11211
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the news, Goz!

Those cute doggies of Mc Cann fame are crossing the pond! Love it!

Found another article about them:

Eddie The Crime Dog To Help In Hunt For Missing 911 Dispatcher
FBI Recruits Expert, K-9 From UK
posted September 13, 2007

A dog who is trained to find human remains has been brought in from the United Kingdom to help in the search for Theresa Parker, the Walker County 911 operator who has been missing for almost six months.

FBI Regional Director John Parrish said Martin Grimes and his English springer spaniel Eddie are some of the best in the world at finding bodies.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_113261.asp

I truly hope that Eddie can find Theresa.

ls
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God LE is keeping the search for Theresa alive.

I hope Eddie, (the wonderful dog) can shed some new light to this investigation and find a clue.

It is about time that Theresa is found. She has been missing since March 21st.

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Chatanooga WTVC, Eddie is at work and gave enough indication for the police to secure another warrant. Kudos to all for the effort to find Theresa, bring the highly trained Eddie all the way from England after his work on the Madeiline McCann disappearance. (See Madeiline McCann - 4 yr.old girl, International Search).

rd

from www.newschannel9.com (fair use)
http://www.newschannel9.com/articles/theresa_963117___article.html/parker_search.html

New Development On Six Month Mark of Parker's Disappearance
WTVC News Channel 9
September 21, 2007

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation executed another search warrant at and around Parker's marital home.

This one comes because of the work of "Eddie," a highly trained search dog from Great Britain.

Any development brings relief to Parker's sister, Christina Hall.

"I don't forget every day. I think about it when my feet hit the floorin the morning, when I lay my head down at night, it seems like every second of the day," Hall said.

Hall wears a button picturing her sister Theresa Parker and a yellow ribbon every day.

Yellow and blue are Theresa's favorite colors.

And an English Springer Spaniel named Eddie brought a ray of hope yesterday.

He's worked more than 200 high profile homicides and missing persons cases internationally.

"Eddie" detected something at the marital home that secured agents another search warrant.

"I feel like if anybody can find Theresa, I feel like if anybody can find Theresa, I feel like Eddie can do it, I really do."

Agents searched Thursday for approximately six hours at the Parker home and garage. Their next step was to search an area two lots north of the home on Cordell Avenue.

(snip)

click to read story
http://www.newschannel9.com/articles/theresa_963117___article.html/parker_search.html

© 2007 Freedom Communications
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God for Eddie. This is just what was needed.
Applause for his great work.

Thanks for the update.

Quote:
Eddie is at work and gave enough indication for the police to secure another warrant.
rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

otoh asked what investigators could still be doing seven months after Theresa disappeared:

hi otoh, in my opinion LE feels like they don't have enough of a case until they find a body. So I believe Theresa's and Tara's cases await the accidental discovery, if ever, of their remains, as sad as that is to say.

It's not limited to rural Georgia communities with LE silent ex's. It's the same with all the missing women with silent ex's. And for however long they remain disappeared.

I don't have an answer except to look harder for missing women as soon as they disappear. And monitor felons on probation by recording their movements to keep defense lawyers from blaming them to protect the silent ex.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Theresa's blood found in the hatch lock in the back of her SUV and a GPS location determined by the phone company from her phone off the road between Theresa's home and Parker's parents home where he was staying indicates where her body was initially hidden.

It initially sounded like he picked up this lawyer friend early in the morning to go fishing and thus wouldn't have a chance to move Theresa's body again until afternoon, but someone is lying because the lawyer's story and Theresa's law office information that Parker came by there before noon that day is suspect.

I think the fact that that crucial day can be left entirely undetermined by lawyers who would seem nominally uninvolved in Theresa's murder is unbelievable.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Parker charged With Murder !!! Reply with quote

Wow what wonderful news to see today. I thought they forget this case. I'm so happy, doing the happy dance. Of course, he maintains he is innocent, as if he would give it up. Again, elated. Maybe there is a lead on where the body is hidden too.

One more creep down now, just waiting on the warrants for the rest of them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328126,00.html

Husband Charged With Murder in Death of Dispatcher Wife
Monday, February 04, 2008

Theresa Parker
LAFAYETTE, Ga. — Authorities have charged the husband of missing Georgia 911 dispatcher Theresa Parker with murder in her death.

Authorities arrested Samuel Parker, 52, at 9:55 a.m. Monday at his home, said Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the FBI assisted his deputies in making the arrest, Wilson said.

Theresa Walker, a dispatcher for Walker County, was last seen the night of March 21, 2007. Authorities had called her estranged husband a person of interest in her disappearance.

Sam Parker, a former Lafayette Police officer, had maintained his innocence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to repeat this:

Quote:
Authorities arrested Samuel Parker, 52, at 9:55 a.m. Monday at his home, said Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson.
rd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, great, great news, goz. Theresa has deserved this justice for way too long.

rd

from www.wdef.com (fair use)

Sam Parker Arrested for the Murder of Theresa Parker
Submitted by Bethany Mowry
February 4, 2008

Sam Parker sits in a Floyd County jail cell, charged with the murder of his estranged wife, Theresa.

But Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson told us today, very little has changed otherwise.

Wilson says, “Have we found Theresa Parker? The answer is no. We are still looking for Theresa Parker.”

(snip)

Wilson admits, “We want to find her so she can have a proper burial, proper service, you might imagine these are very difficult words to say today.”

But even if no body is found, even if they cannot give her a proper burial, Wilson says law enforcement still has a case against the man accused of killing her.

Wilson adds, “It has been done in Georgia before.” “it’s been done a few times in Georgia, the Georgia statute does allow a person to be prosecuted and brought to trial for the charge of murder without a body being discovered or found, so there is some good case law in this area.”

click to read story
http://wdef.com/news/sam_parker_arrested_for_the_murder_of_theresa_parker/02/2008

from www.walkermessenger.com (fair use)

(snip)

About a possible conviction, Wilson said, “It's been done."

Wilson cited the 1993 case of White vs. the State of Georgia and the 2006 case of Hinton vs. the State of Georgia, in which convictions where brought in both cases.

(snip)

Claire Careathers, Theresa’s mother, said, “We need to bring her home and everybody have closure. It’s been going on for long enough.”

click to read story
http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID=730&NewsID=874181&CategoryID=3511&on=1
rd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parker pleads not guilty today to the murder charge. He's still held in a neighboring county jail pending trial.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2008/feb/26/sam-parker-pleads-not-guilty-witnesses-recount-thr/

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: comment Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be nice if he would have plead Guilty Rd and saved the taxpayers money and the family all this grief?

It seems from the article, Sam is a real sweetheart of a guy (as if we thought otherwise).

Quote:
Mrs. Caruthers said Sam talked to her after her boyfriend was arrested on a traffic violation. She lived next door to Sam.

She said he told her, “If me or Greg crossed the property line, he would kill us and bury us and they’d never find us.”

Rome Judicial Circuit District Attorney Leigh Patterson also called four more witnesses who described a variety of threats and boasts they said Sam Parker had made.

A real scary character and violence is in his make-up. Happy they have enough evidence in this case to go ahead even if there is no "body." Maybe now some of these monsters will realize the court systems will still go ahead and charge them and the "no body, no crime" just won't cut it anymore.

Thanks for the update.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: