www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theresa Parker, LaFayette,GA- Missing 3/21/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the critical info concerning those phone calls:

from Walker County Messenger:
Because of her pending divorce from husband Sam Parker, a LaFayette police sergeant, Theresa was preparing to move out of the couple’s home in LaFayette, and left her sister’s residence about 9:30 p.m. to go over to her new apartment nearby and clean.

“She said she would probably be there until after midnight, go back to the (couple’s) house in LaFayette to get some sleep, then get up and start packing and moving on Thursday,” her sister said.

According to Christina, Theresa and Sam agreed that Sam would stay at his father’s house in Summerville (his father died very recently).

But Christina believes Sam was at the house that Wednesday night, because at 10:44 p.m. her phone rang and the caller ID showed it was from the house in LaFayette.

“I knew it was not her because she was over at her apartment cleaning. A neighbor saw her outside about 10:15 p.m. talking on her cell phone,” Christina said.

If that is accurate, it would be unlikely that Theresa could have traveled in 29 minutes the distance of more than 24 miles between the new apartment at 59 Flagstone Drive in Fort Oglethorpe to the couple’s house on Cordell Road southeast of LaFayette.

Sam Parker was not on police duty that Wednesday night.

In addition to this, there were reports that the last time Theresa was heard from was by her sister at 10 pm, also in one report 10:30 pm is the time given of the last call to her sister.

That the sister refers to a neighbor seeing Theresa on her cell phone at 10:15 pm outside the apartment indicates it was not the call to herself, and implies it was after the last call to her, which it would be if that last call were at 10 pm.

This information raises several questions.

Theresa had just left her other sister's house at 9:30 pm and indicated she would be working on her apartment until after midnight. It looks like she called her sister shortly after getting to her apartment.

Yet within 15 minutes or so, she is seen outside her apartment talking on her cell phone, the actual last call of the night. What brought her out of the apartment? Was she on her way home? And why after getting that call, when she was going to be at her apartment working for a couple of hours? She had only gotten there as it is.

It sounds like she was lured somewhere, but if an emergency, why wouldn't she have called one of her sisters about something that urgent?

The police of course know the number of who she was talking to, but haven't released that information.

But also puzzling is why the sister didn't call either the house or Theresa's cell phone when she got a call at 10:44 pm with the caller id of Theresa's house.

She did call the sheriff very early the next morning to do a courtesy check on Theresa's house, and it was posted that a deputy did a drive by a couple of times early the next morning, one with her car not there, later with it there.

Perhaps her sister was asleep and only saw the call and time when she woke up, called with no answer, and called the sheriff's office to ask for a courtesy check?

The lack of calls from Theresa to anyone if she was indeed leaving immediately at 10:15 pm when she got that call, and from her sister when a caller id showed up at 10:44 pm, are anomolies to me.

The sister can explain what she did, but Theresa has been silenced about what she did when she got a call at 10:15 pm.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from websleuths.com

Utopia wrote:
Wow rd, what an excellent post! Those phone calls have been driving me crazy since the beginning. My head hurt trying to figure it all out along with the implications. You laid it out very clearly.

I too wondered why she was outside her new apartment building on the phone only 1/2 hour or so after she would have arrived when she intended to stay until midnight. It doesn't make sense. Do we know for sure whether it was an incoming or outgoing call? It sounds like you think it was an incoming call - the one luring her away. What if it was an outgoing call? Is it possible she couldn't get good reception inside the building and went outside to make a call? (of course this could also be true of an incoming call). As you say, the police will have this information and more. If the neighbour observed her on the phone, you would think they would also have noticed her leaving shortly afterward - if that was the reason for her being outside.

Regarding the mysterious phone call to Christine from the Parker house, I thought I recalled Christine saying she didn't answer it as she assumed it was Sam because Theresa was at the apartment. (Perhaps I just assumed this). I always figured that call was Sam calling to find out if Theresa was there.

Hmmm, lots of food for thought

Thanks rd.
rd

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from websleuths.com (fair use)

OnTheOtherHand wrote:
I think TP was on the phone, outside of the new apartment with Shane Green. I think she did not want Christina to know about the affair and had planned a little get together for the evening. For those who don’t know, Shane Green is a cop in Rossville, Ga. Walker Co. He is a great guy and I have known him for many years. I have reason to believe he was sort of coaching TP through the escape from SP. As nature has it, I think TP had a twinkle in her eye for SGreen. SGreen is a confident, good-looking stud.

What bothers me is how the Sheriff seemed to skirt around the phone call from the residence when Nancy Grace was grilling him…

The following story was already on the stands the same day Nancy did the interview.

My comments in Red

From the Walker Co Messenger 3-30-07
According to Christina, Theresa and Sam agreed that Sam would stay at his father’s house in Summerville (his father died very recently).
But Christina believes Sam was at the house that Wednesday night, because at 10:44 p.m. her phone rang and the caller ID showed it was from the house in LaFayette.
“I knew it was not her because she was over at her apartment cleaning. A neighbor saw her outside about 10:15 p.m. talking on her cell phone,” Christina said.
If that is accurate, it would be unlikely that Theresa could have traveled in 29 minutes the distance of more than 24 miles between the new apartment at 59 Flagstone Drive in FortOglethorpe to the couple’s house on Cordell Road southeast of LaFayette.
Sam Parker was not on police duty that Wednesday night.

Note in the above news story Christina specifically says: 10:44 p.m. Not, around 9:30 or 10:00. She is very specific about the time. OK. The 10:44 time was also qualified with the rational explanation using travel times etc. On to NGrace…
NANCY GRACE

Police Expand Search for Missing 911 Dispatcher
Aired March 30, 2007 - 20:00:00 ET
It`s also my understanding that a neighbor at the apartment area saw her around 10:15. But the phone call you`re referring to, didn`t that come from the home she once shared with her estranged husband?

WILSON: No. I think you`re mistaken on that. There may have been a phone call from the home, and we`re looking into that also, but I -- but we`re sure that there was also the phone call from Theresa`s cell phone to her sister`s home somewhere around that Same time.

Here the Sheriff puts NG on the seat by telling her she may be mistaken. He blows off the reference to her question saying “there may have been a phone call from the home”, throws in the “BUT” to shift the focus back to where he was headed, leaving the residence call as something he is “looking into”. Like, just drop it.

GRACE: Did she actually speak to her sister?

WILSON: Yes. Her sister I believe had just fell asleep and spoke to her briefly.

GRACE: And was she still at her apartment, cleaning it up and working on it?

WILSON: That is what we believe from the interviews. That`s right.

GRACE: OK. Now, so what I asked you to start with, that other phone call I`m talking about, according to the sister, it came up on caller ID from the home -- not the apartment, the home.

WILSON: That`s correct.

NG does not give up. She pins the Sheriff down to a yes or no response which he gives her. “That’s Correct.”

GRACE: Who else could get into that home? It wasn`t the sister.

WILSON: Well, we know that Sam Parker was living there, also. He was there during this period of time that we`re -- that you`re questioning about.

Is this a slip up? Does the Sheriff almost tell us something here? The period of time that “we’re – that you’re questioning about” is from around 9:00pm until 10:44 pm. So, was he there? Is NG too much for a tired, worn-out Sheriff?

If we are not talking minutes, but days, Christina would beg to differ…

GRACE: Oh, I thought he had moved into his father`s home.

WILSON: Well, he was -- he had. It`s quite confusing for someone that hasn`t been tracking it each day. He had actually moved out into his father`s home, his mother and father`s home in the town south of us here. But he was coming and going, the term we would use here, I guess, in the marital home. So he had access still to the marital home.

Again the Sheriff slips in a move to subtly discredit Nancy. “Its quite confusing for someone that hasn’t been tracking it each day”. Nancy confused? I don’t think so. The only thing confusing here is the Sheriff and he had been tracking it each day... Coming and going?

GRACE: I wonder why he would have been calling the sister

So, have we then agreed that SP was there at the time of the call?
Continuing..
To you, Sheriff Steve Wilson, you know, I was asking that earlier. He was off on Wednesday, correct?

WILSON: That is correct.

GRACE: The same night that call came from the home they shared, right?

WILSON: That is correct.

GRACE: What`s his alibi for that night?

WILSON: He was at home off and on that night working in the yard. He was burning some leaves. As you know, springtime is coming in this area, and he was kind of clearing some winter rubbish. And we have confirmed that with a young man that he had hired to work in the yard that night.

Why the lengthy explanation about the burning? Why not just say he was at home doing yard work?

GRACE: And how long did he work in the yard?

WILSON: Up until about dark, which here is around 8:00, 8:15.

GRACE: And that mysterious phone call that came from the home to the sister was around, what, 9:30, 10:00?

WILSON: I believe you`re correct, yes.

NG goes right back to the “mysterious phone call”. This time she even gets the Sheriff to bite on a vague time period of “what, 9:30, 10:00”

Sheriff responds this time, “I believe you’re correct, yes.” The phrase, “I think so, or I believe so”, is understood around here as, “Im pretty sure” . In otherwords, it leaves the door open to change your mind later.

Thank you Christina! You go girl.

otoh
rd

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does make sense that it is with someone not related, otoh, otherwise would not be that big a deal to say she last talked with SP at 10:15 pm, etc.

That would also explain not calling her sister about something urgent for her to leave.

The call would have to be from her ex luring her back home to an "intruder" for my conjecture to make sense. And if Christine didn't answer the phone because she knew it was SP then he was probably just trying to see if Theresa was at her sister's.

Well, food for thought, Utopia, but not as I thought if the call wasn't from him.

rd
sad

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: THERESA PARKER MISSING 911 OPERATOR Reply with quote

JOY,
I HOPE YOU REALLY DO KNOW SAM PARKERS EX- WIFE
YES SHE HAS A LISCENSE TO CARRY A GUN AND NO HER HUSBAND NOW MARRIED TO IS NO TRUCK DRIVER AND WHAT CHURCH ARE YOU FROM ? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES SAM PARKER HAS BEEN MARRIED THE THING YOU GOT RIGHT IS SHE IS AFRAID WITH EVERY RIGHT TO BE AFTER THE YEARS OF LIVING WITH SAM PARKER SHE KNOWS WHAT HE WILL AND CAN DO .VERY ONE THINKS SAM PARKERS FIRST WIFE COMITTED SUICDIE NOT TRUE UNLESS IT' BEEN SINCE HIS SECOND WIFE THE ONE YOU KNOW FROM CHURCH WAS MARRIED TO HIM . SHE WAS VERY MUCH ALIVE.HIS EX- WIFE IS ONE OF THE VITICMS AND ACTING THAT WE KNOW THINGS HURTS THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.
SHE IS A DAUGHTER, MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER AND SHE IS FROM WHERE WE COME FROM I DON'T THINK SHE ARE YOUR PASTOR WOULD LIKE GOSSIP SHE READS AND TRIES TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THE BLOGS
SHE IS LUCK TO HAVE GOTTEN AWAY SHE IS THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WOULD WARN ANOTHER OF DANGER BUT LOVE IS BLIND .SHE SAID ,THAT IF SHE HAD A CHANCE SHE WOULD TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANTED TO KNOW INSTEAD OF STUPID RUMORS I HAVE PERSONALLY HAD THE PLEASURE OF KNOWING THIS WOMAN NOW AND FOR MANY MANY YEARS ALSO EVERYONE REMEMBER IN BRINGING THERESA PARKER HOME THIS YOUNG WOMAN IS IN REAL TROUBLE
ALL THE QUESTIONS FROM GBI AND FBI AND THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMEENT I AM SURE SHE IS AT HER LAST STRAW PRAY FOR HER FAMILY ALSO AND THERESA PARKER WHOM I DON'T KNOW BUT SAM PARKER YES I AM AFRAID I DO IF YOU NEED ANY INFO ON THIS CASE CALL SHERIFF STEVE WILSON HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS ALOUD TO SAY BUT THERE IS A GAG ORDER ON THE CASE AND FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW IT TOOK THE D.A DEPRTARTMENT OVER A MONTH TO TURN THIS CASE OVER TO ANOTHER DA OFFICE BECAUSE OF HE OFFICE IS ASSOCIATED WITH SAM PARKER .AND YES THIS WOMANS DIVCER PAPERS WAS SHOW ON T.V CHANNEL 9 IN CHATTANOOGA TN AND WAS PUBIC OF ABUSE AND RESTAINING ODRERS. PEOPLE CAN ARE THINK THEY KNOW ALL FACTS BUT ALL THIS REALLY COULD HURT MORE WAYS THAN ONE JUST THOUGHT I SHARE A LITTLE INFO
rd

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was nothing adverse said here about Sam Parker's previous wife. The post said she was afraid, and rightfully so.

Personally, I can tell you there won't be anything negative said here about any prior wives of Sam Parker.

I hope that allays your concern. Thanks for the info.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gagal wrote:
...plus if he called from his cell phone then they would also be able to tell what tower his phone hit off of when he called her and be able to put him in the location of the marital home.

This is a really important point. It also plays into the search for Theresa based on the last signals from her cell phone.

The cell phone company is only able to locate the phone in that area within 40 square miles. Did Sam know that? If so, he would be able to call from anywhere with impunity and say he was anywhere, the cell phone signals would not be able to determine it.

My thought in my earlier posts was that Sam called Theresa from his cell phone at 10:15 pm to say something that would get Theresa back to her house rather than staying. Goodness knows she would have been tired, it's not like it would have taken a whole lot, but she had just told her sister an hour earlier she'd be cleaning in her apartment till after midnight.

I also thought that Sam would have indicated he was elsewhere, and that he expected that Theresa would call her sister and tell her that she was on her way home and indicate Sam was elsewhere so the call from her house at 10:44 pm would not be suspected to be Sam.

It really would be helpful to know who that last phone call was with.

rd
Sherry

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I live in Atlanta, Georgia, but am very familiar with Chattanooga, Rossville and Lafayett as I lived there for almost 23 years before I moved further south.

Regardless, I've been following this story since the date of inception as I know these areas well, where Ms. Parker's new apartment was, where they lived as a couple, and I even think I might know Mr. Green, although I'll not go that far.

Regardless, I've been reading what you guys have been saying here and last night I was watching the news and they stated that the husband has "broken his silence" and given Fox News the first interview:

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/

Go to the scrolling pictures and you'll see where he was interviewed by our news team last night.

I won't tell you yet what I feel has happened here. I'm currently going to school for my BS in Criminal Justice and I'm trying to get on with the local PD here, so I'll remain silent on all of this, but I will ask why Mr. Parker would give Atlanta an exclusive interview and not Chattanooga, where he lives. Lafayett is close to Atlanta, depending on how you look at it, but that's one question that just has me bumfuzzled.

Anyway, I'll keep my opinions to myself here, but I did want to share this with you.

Thanks, and I look forward to your comments, AND I look forward to being a part of this forum. As I said, I've been "lurking" for about a month now and finally needed to become a part of it when I saw this last night.

Peace.
rd

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that heads up, Sherry, and glad to see a Criminal Justice major participating, especially from Atlanta. For some reason many of the difficult cases of disappeared women are in Georgia, and two involve small town police ex's.

We look forward to your insight. The rest of us have the opinions covered. :)

I'll be posting excerpts of some of the more astonishing statements from Theresa's ex. This really has to become part of the case transcript here to put Theresa's disappearance in perspective.

Do you have any thoughts on the questions and comments here on Theresa's disappearance, Sherry, especially with your knowledge of the area?

rd
rd

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherry wrote: ...I will ask why Mr. Parker would give Atlanta an exclusive interview and not Chattanooga, where he lives.

In my opinion, any mention of an "exclusive" interview is because he only wants to give one, and that one is one where he feels he can get a story out, not one where he is answering questions like he doesn't want to do for the police investigators.

Given the comments I quote below, it appears to me he chose Fox because of its audience. He is establishing himself as a persecution victim by government. I have no doubt he identifies with the extremist fringes of that audience, especially given the C4 explosive he had.

Here are some truly brazen quotes from that interview with Fox Atlanta affiliate reporter Tony Thomas:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275025,00.html (fair use)

Husband of Missing 911 Operator Says She Ran Off After Having Affair
By Liza Porteus
FOX News
May 23, 2007

The husband of Georgia 911 dispatcher Theresa Parker, who has been missing for two months, says he had nothing to do with his wife's disappearance and thinks she ran off after having an affair.

"She got caught in a mess and imploded," Sam Parker told FOX affiliate WAGA during his first interview since Theresa, his wife of 14 years, vanished on March 21.

Sam Parker said he believes his wife fled Georgia after getting caught in an extra marital affair and said he did not harm her. He said he thinks he knows where his estranged wife is and he believes she is still alive.

"I think I know where but I'll just let it go at that; if she's happy, fine,"
Parker told WAGA's Tony Thomas.

(snip)

"I was just instantly accused and convicted and tried, you know, they were ready to lynch me in this town," he told WAGA. "I've been 'Wacoed', I've been 'Ruby Ridged' by the FBI — and that's, I know that's the way it is."

Sam Parker told WAGA his estranged wife left just days after he gave her $3,000 to pay off credit card bills and just days before he was supposed to give her $20,000 as part of their divorce agreement.

(snip)

click to read rest

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275025,00.html

© 2007 FOX News Network
Sherry

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the reasons there might be more missing people here is because bodies can be so easily hidden. Or eaten by "gators". When the fires calm down we might find some of them. (Okay, that might have been wrong to say, but truthfully there is no telling what the fires might unearth). And here is where I apologize for my sense of humor. If I offend anyone I do not mean to. It is the only thing that will keep me going in some of the situations that I feel I will run into in the future should I get the job I am hoping for.

So, Fox went to Ms. Parker's family and showed them the interview and interviewed her sister themselves (you can probably get the same link to show it tomorrow). According to the GBI she has dissapeared once before, however she also kept in close contact with one person in her family. This is not the case this time and they feel strongly that she is no longer alive.

I agree completely with your reasoning behind him giving Fox Atlanta the "exclusive". Atlanta is huge. Some of us have been watching this case unfold, but it's gotten very limited air after a few weeks. So much happens here (old people get shot by corrupt officers) and things just fall through the cracks. His comments about being "Ruby Ridged" and "Waco'd" are absolutely halarious (to me, anyway, and I think it has a great deal to do with the look on his face), but I wonder what his other motives are for this. Something tells me he has looked toward this city for another reason. There is something I am not seeing, I think. He's very calm, and has the "victim" look down pat.

As far as her driving from her apartment to Lafayett within the time they are giving, it can be done, but only if there is very little traffic. At that time of the night it's a possiblity, but she would have had to have been flying, and one thing about that area, you get stopped. A-lot. They don't tolerate fast driving much there, or at least when I was there they didn't. ESPECIALLY the "back roads" as they are curvy and extremely dark. Lots of fatalities happen there, and they prefer not to work those too much.

Pretty much what you guys have summed up I've agreed with. She will show up, eventually. I do not believe she is still alive, and I know she will show up, and I hope it's soon.

The woods (as you well know) can be quite unforgiving for evidence left behind. A good thing is (and this might be an oxymoron) is that our drought could cause an issue. If it continues to stay so dry, then she could still have some type of trace evidence on her to tell her story.

I do not believe, though, that she's somewhere readily available.
rd

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, I took a look at that video. They better never put him on the witness stand. The more he lies, the more his eyes bug out and the higher his voice goes.

The whole tenor is supposed to be that of a wronged man, so wronged he is almost speechless, but it comes out as basically "how did this go so wrong?".

Two reactions that stood out even more, and it takes a lot to stand out in that performance. One was the answer to "do you think your wife is alive". The answer was an instantaneous "yeah", and then more about let her be happy where she is. The "yeah" I think would have jerked a lie detector sideways.

The other is a place where I think he got himself stuck and didn't know how to get out of it. He didn't really, with long pauses between words. That was "I did not think... this would go... so..." and then I think he switches gears and starts talking about the FBI harassing him.

The "she imploded", this coming from a guy with C4 in his locker, while he's chopping his hands and shaking his head is pretty scary. He also repeated several times "I'm not even going there, I won't go there" when asked about the night she disappeared.

I don't know, could be just me, but it sounds too much like he's not going where he took her, which more or less is the same there as not talking about that night he took her there, wherever there is.

The look in his eyes was as lacking of conviction as I've ever seen in anyone's eyes. Let's hope that Sam Parker finds conviction, one way or the other.

rd

Fox video of Sam Parker interview, hosted by Chatanooga news station WDEF, which along with the rest of Chatanooga is a bit miffed that Sam Parker demanded no one in Chatanooga be able to see his Atlanta interview. Now it's on a Chatanooga news station web site.

http://wdef.com/node/5336

I got a page with the story, and clicked on a little picture of Sam Parker under videos, with a picture of Theresa under his picture.
Sherry

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chattanooga media is relentless. They won't let this go. I'm not sure if you remember a few years back about a man who killed his child, he tried so hard to lie lie lie and it was a reporter who kept at it and kept at it. The case escapes me, but I do remember the reporter kept eating and eating.....Chattanooga has some people like that, and now that he's pissed them off...well....

He needs to lawyer up. BADLY. Period. He's getting himself in deeper, but as we all know, criminals aren't always the smartest.

One thing that hits home is the fact that he states he believes she's in Mexico or Florida. Why there? Could just be me, but I think there is something in the way he points to that direction......

Anyway, if he's smart he'll just stop doing interviews and let it go. Drop it now. I don't think he needs to say anything else.

The thing is, Police in areas like that (and Walker County Police are this way - don't kid yourself) are very close. They area tight nit family and they watch out for one another. They have each other's backs, and this Police Department is not any different. He's been ousted, however, and that in itself speaks volumes in this situation.

He should never have opened his mouth the Atlanta. Chattanooga and Atlanta don't get along anyway (it all goes back to that "Aquarium" thing ;^)).......and him giving them the "exclusive" just added fuel to the fire.......
rd

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, now that we know Theresa is on holiday in Mexico...

By the way, from Websleuth's MeAgnL8Agn's repost of nrthgamom's post concerning Christina calling in to a radio show, this:

The deputy did and this is what she said, "the deputy went by the house around 6:00a.m. and found Sam Parker's truck in the driveway, but Theresa's car was not there. An hour or two later the deputy went back by the house and found Theresa's car in the driveway and Sam's truck was gone".

If a deputy did that, that is a direct confirmation of Parker's lies. Parker said he went there at 6 in the morning to get his truck and/or boat and/or boat motor, although I think all was said was to get a motor, but since then more about towing the boat and everything else, but in any event, he said he went there at 6 am and he thought Theresa was in her bedroom asleep, so he didn't disturb her.

On the other hand, it was not that much longer after that that he took the boat over to his lawyer friend's to go fishing. If he was out in Theresa's car he would have had to arrive back not long after the deputy had driven by at 6 am, but without Theresa. If she was sleeping, she was sleeping with the fishes.

I am very doubtful that her last cell phone signals indicate where she is. The implication is that Parker would pack up her personal items, including an overnight bag, and drive off somewhere with her, leaving the cell phone on, and dumping the items with her but at some point turning the cell phone off.

This I doubt very much.

We don't have the exact time of the last call signals or whether pings to cell phone towers were tracked, but given that I doubt that Theresa's cell phone was left on as she was driven somewhere to be hidden, what else could have happened?

There is an indication the cell phone was taken south of Theresa's home, into a very rural area. The area is so rural cell phone signals can only be pinpointed to within 40 square miles.

That's bad enough.

But what is someone reasonably knowledgeable about the area and how cell phone records are used in police investigations, perhaps even knowing that the area south of their home can not pinpoint cell phone signals, going to do to make it difficult to find Theresa?

Drive some distance south, perhaps even where he hid Theresa, realize the cell phone was on and turn it off? No.

Drive some distance south, knowing that that alone makes for a large area of 40 square miles to search, and turn the cell phone off before he hides Theresa? No.

Drive somewhere else to hide Theresa, then head south with the cell phone to indicate she was in that direction? No, the cell phone's signals possibly could have been tracked prior to heading south, indicating areas where she might be. If the cell phone was turned off and back on that's possible, but no mention of that. In any event, it makes for questions. Basically, no.

Drive south and pitch the cell phone, then drive somewhere else to hide Theresa. Yes. This is a very misleading act. It's the most practical way to throw investigators off. Drive south some distance, turn the cell phone off, and pitch it into some water, the deeper the better.

Then turn around and drive somewhere else, someplace that if she's found it can blamed on "the other guy", a guy she has started dating, someone he hates very much.

Problem is, south is to his father's house where he was staying, and there is no water on the drive down the highway through what looks like very hilly country. It is that rural area between Theresa's house and his father's house that apparently is the 40 square miles of non-locatable cell phone service.

Being spotted on that drive would just be routine. He made the trip back and forth all the time. But if she's found, it's his backyard, so to speak.

So I wouldn't be surprised if Theresa's cell phone is in the lake where he went fishing immediately afterward. The deeper, the better. Of course, he wouldn't want the lawyer friend see him drop it in the water.

As for Theresa, he would not want to have been driving her car down the highway south toward his house. Anyone seeing her car would point suspicion directly at him. He'd drive it somewhere where it would not be surprising for Theresa's car to be seen, and if seen headed to her house from Ft. Oglethorpe in the morning for example, then there's that "she's running around again, and this time didn't make it home."

Going north to Ft. Oglethorpe runs by Queen City Lake with a couple of roads crossing the water. Was Queen City Lake checked out?

Then there is a large section of Chickamauga National Forest just below Ft. Oglethorpe that one drives through to get to Ft. Oglethorpe. If there is a rural area where she is hidden, I would think it would be there where suspicion can be cast on "the other guy".

That would be his mindset, not down toward where he was staying, pointing directly at him.

rd
Sherry

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're thinking the EXACT same things, by they way. I did a timeline yesterday afternoon and asked the car/deputy/fishing time....some things do NOT add up. Sometimes it's best to tell the truth and this guy has totally screwed up because he has lied.....

As far as water....it's been very very dry, but there are lakes and ponds ALL OVER the place there. People have ponds in their back yards that they sit by on a nice evening, so he could have pitched that phone ANYWHERE in water at any given location. As far as Chickamauga goes, the park isn't monitored in the evenings at all, and most of the roads are catacombs that one can drive at any time. As long as they don't park they're good (I used to party in those there woods!).

Chattanooga is surrounded by water. Period. It makes it one of the most humid places on earth becuase it's mountains and water, and all the water leads to other water which eventually runs into the Tennessee River.....although it's dry there right now (and they are at a huge deficit of water) they still have plenty to hide a person in.

I also know that there are caves and such stuffed in areas that people don't normally see, some underground and others in the mountains there - again mountain ranges that are covered in woods - the great undiscovered county. The nice thing about North Georgia in the summer is there are woods and woods and woods that people can do many devious things in - the bad thing about North Georgia in the summer is that there are woods and woods and woods that people can do many devious things in.

But as you said, she's in Mexico. You're right. She's working on her tan drinking water with her 3K that she's worked so hard for.

(sigh)

Just tell the truth. It's not too much to ask.

Oh, which reminds me. Somewhere in this thread someone mentioned that killing someone and bragging about it just isn't done. Actually, there was an Atlanta cop who went to Mexico with his wife and came home alone. He couldn't be charged with murder because there was no body (he had her cremated) and he admitted that he drowned her. No proof, though. They were having issues here in the states and she had filed for divorce. A few months later he "came to his senses" and tried to work things out. He told her that he loved her and that he really wanted things to work out so he wanted to take her someplace where the family wasn't interfering, how about we work on our marriage outside of the country, dear? She agrees, telling everyone they were going to try to work things out and so they go. He comes back with her ashes. At first he told everyone she had died in an accident, and then later on admitted that he killed her by drowning her. They couldn't touch him, if you can believe that. This came from another cop friend of mine here in the city.....

So, yeah, people do brag about things like this......sad, but true.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: