www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theresa Parker, LaFayette,GA- Missing 3/21/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's going on with it, Joy? There were some people posting back and forth all over the internet boards in Tara Grinstead's case. One came through here but I think found the climate more agreeable on some other board.

Any insight from there that's not posted here?

Good to have you here from Lafayette.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome Joy and it is wonderful to have you here.

Any input, insight you have would be appreciated.

I hope we have covered most of the case here and it is helpful to you and others.

Feel free to add anything we have missed and to update us with your opinions or start a discussion. I am sorry you had a bad experience elsewhere.

Once again, it is a pleasure to have your views. You may be able to fill us in with more information being from Lafeyette on the news from the area.

Always,

Gozgals
PRESCUIT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY GUYS!

NEW NEWS TO REPORT - I HAVE FAIRLY RELIABLE INFO THAT SAM THREATENED TO KILL HIMSELF THIS EVENING. AROUND 8:30 PM I DID SEE SEVERAL COUNTY CARS SPEEDING TOWARD CORINTH ROAD THAT LEADS TO CORDELL ROAD (WHERE SAM AND THERESA LIVED) AND LATER LEARNED THAT THE ROADS WERE BLOCKED AND THAT RESCUE AND AN AMBULANCE WERE THERE - JUST IN CASE, I SUPPOSE. APPARENTLY HE DIDN'T HARM HIMSELF IS WHAT I HEAR. I AM ABOUT 85% SURE THAT THIS IS RELIABLE INFO BUT NOT 100%
IT'S ALL PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IN TOWN AND NOW CBS 48 HOURS MYSTERY SHOW HAS BEEN IN TOWN AND MAY AIR A SHOW ON THERESA'S DISAPPEARANCE. I JUST TRULY WISH THAT SHE COULD BE FOUND, THIS IS A TERRIBLE THING THAT HAS HAPPENED AND IT IS PITTING FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS AGAINST ONE ANOTHER. I KNOW HER FAMILY MUST BE IN AGONY.

JOY
rd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty high profile, that's for sure, Joy. Remarkably similar to how high profile Tara Grinstead was in Ocilla and her ex being a cop, and some neighbors pitted against others in opinion.

You have to wonder at how the ex here threatened suicide. He's lawyered up now, refusing to answer questions, so it can't be from pressure to take a lie detector test.

I would say investigators must have served another search warrant on house and property (both his and his late father's) and he made the threat while refusing to open the door or something.

If he was innocent, he would have cooperated and let the police rule him out as a suspect, and been helping find her.

The "I'm innocent, she's always running off" act doesn't fly.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walker County Messenger is reporting a neighbor called 911 saying Sam Parker was threatening to hurt himself. The sheriff apparently defused the situation.

The ex had a bad day when C-4 explosive and blasting caps were found in his locker at work in a search and he was fired. Actually it would have been found early on so that must be the "personnel" issue for which he was suspended.

So now he's fired and they're still pressuring him to answer questions, not to mention whatever he's feeling about his wife's disappearance and whatever he had to do with it.

What in the world would a cop be doing with C-4 explosive in his locker? Was that used in making Theresa disappear?

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the same thing when I found out Sam had explosives in his locker, did this have to do with the disappearance of his wife? This guy's house of cards seems to be crumbling quickly.

I think an arrest will be coming soon but let us hope they find Theresa first!

Gozgals
PRESCUIT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: THERESA PARKER Reply with quote

HELLO GUYS! I WAS JUST GOING TO LET YOU KNOW SOME OF THE THINGS THAT I KNOW ABOUT SAM. SAM HAS ALWAYS BEEN FASCINATED WITH GUNS AND WEAPONRY. HE HAS ANOTHER FRIEND WHO HAS PRACTICALLY AN ARSENAL IN HIS BASEMENT - I WOULD THINK THAT IS WHERE HE GOT THE C4. IT'S A WONDER THE HOUSE HASN'T EXPLODED AT SOME POINT. THERE IS A GROUP OF MEN THAT RUN TOGETHER IN TOWN WHO ARE BIG ON GUNS AND TARGET PRACTICE AND SUCH AS THAT. THIS IS NOT SOME BIG SECRET THAT I AM PRIVY TO BUT SOME OF US AROUND HERE KNOW ABOUT THIS FRIENDSHIP. I DO THINK THAT HE HAD THE C4 IN HIS LOCKER FOR A WHILE. I ALSO WOULD BE WILLING TO BET THAT THE LAST CHIEF(DECEASED) KNEW THAT IT WAS IN THERE - THEY WERE BIG BUDDIES AND I WOULD BET SOME OF THE OTHER OFFICERS KNEW ABOUT IT TOO BUT OF COURSE WOULDN'T ADMIT TO THAT NOW - I AM QUITE CERTAIN THEY KNEW ABOUT HIS LOVE OF GUNS. HIS 2ND WIFE GOES TO MY CHURCH AND THE GBI INTERVIEWED HER AND SHE GOT A PERMIT TO CARRY A GUN. SHE DID TELL ME THAT HE HAD THREATENED TO KILL HER WHEN THEY WERE STILL MARRIED AND DIVORCING AND SOME SAY HE ACTUALLY PUT A GUN TO HER HEAD - THIS SHE DID NOT TELL ME PERSONALLY SO I CAN'T SAY THAT FOR SURE.
DID YOU SEE THAT SONNY PERDUE IS OFFERING $1000 - I WISH IT WERE MORE SUBSTANTIAL - THE LAFAYETTE POLICE RECENTLY OFFERED $10,OOO FOR INFO ON A FIRE STARTED BY AN ARSONIST - NOW THAT JUST ISN'T RIGHT. THERE WASN'T EVEN AN INJURY IN THE FIRE AND HERE WE HAVE A MISSING WOMEN - PRETTY SCREWED UP IF YOU ASK ME.
WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT THE CHANCES ARE THAT HE DIDN'T DO SOMETHING TO HER? I HAVE SOMETHING GNAWING AT ME LIKE WHAT IF HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND ALL THIS PUBLICITY AND EVERYONE THINKING THAT HE KILLED THERESA - THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE HARD ON ONE'S PSYCHI. I JUST WISH THEY COULD FIND HER. ALTHOGH IF I WERE BEING ACCUSED OF SUCH AS THIS, I WOULD BE TELLING OF MY INNOCENCE WITH ALL MY MIGHT - I GET REALLY DEFENSIVE WHEN SOMEONE ACCUSES ME OF SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T DO.
CAN YOU GUYS TELL THAT I LIKE PURPLE?

rd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a first, I'll admit that. :)

There's a certain type of person, mostly conservative, that have an attitude that nothing about potential suspects should be said until there is a conviction.

Refusing to take a lie detector test to them is just fine because that is standard legal advice and not admissible in court. It's like a carryover from their economic policy of no intervention.

While it's something to be so above it all, my basic response is their tune would change if it is was their loved one. They just don't have the empathy most of us do unless it were to hit home to them personally. And quite frankly, some of them are so cold it might not even then.

While Parker may very well have had the C-4 for awhile before Theresa disappeared, it wouldn't surprise me a bit that he used it in making her disappear. I don't doubt the gun to her head story from the second wife. As I wrote earlier, he is clearly a control freak and reminds me of how the BTK Strangler acted.

While some people think it's just too bad that an ex-wife disappears, move along, nothing to see here, the one thing in common most of those disappeared women have is a silent ex who refuses to take a lie detector test.

Some of them get convicted, some of them are never charged, but silent ex's are something only a defense lawyer could love.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't think most defense attorneys are conservative, so that doesn't fit the pattern - just ruminating.
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All, I'm pretty certain Sam is the prime suspect and is the culprit in Theresa's disappearance and at this point probably death. He appears to be a loose cannon, one can tell this by his LE record and what Joy has told us of his hobbies and general life. He too, refuses a lie detector as many before him have. If there is nothing to hide, just take one. Sam does not seem to be cooperating to the fullest extent. I find him to be rather shady and the circumstances surrounding Theresa's disappearance seem to point directly to Sam.

I don't doubt for a minute that he pulled a gun on his second wife. The facts seem pretty clear to me. The man collects guns, he is known to abuse woman and he appears to have that "Good Old Boy Mentality!"
Women must follow his rules.

I do not think I'm falsely accusing Sam. I have watched a number of these same type of cases unfold and they usually turn out the same way. This is unfortunate.

Thanks for the first on the scene information Joy.

Gozgals
rd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I found particularly chilling, goz, was his hovering all over her house the night before and the day she was to move out.

That goes way beyond good ole boy. That's control freak stalking because he couldn't stand for her to get her freedom from him.

And she didn't. Not in this life.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't intend this as an excuse for control freak killers, but I believe some psychologists explain this behaviour as being stuck in an early phase of development. Anyone who has raised a child will remember a phase where the child panics, for example, when the mom goes into the bathroom for a few minutes. Somehow these guys are stuck in that phase, but with the strength and means of a physically fullgrown man. Scary when a child grows up without learning enough about self-restraint and respecting the rights of others.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't see them as panicking, jane. Quite coldly calculatingly controlling. A woman breaking free is a threat to their control.

rd
PRESCUIT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO FELLOWS
A LITTLE NEW INFO ON THE THERESA PARKER CASE.
TODAY HER FAMILY STARTED A FUND AT A LOCAL BANK WHERE PEOPLE CAN DONATE MONEY TO ADD TO THE REWARD OFFERED BY THE GOVERNOR AND THE MATCHED MONEY THEY CONTRIBUTED THEMSELVES. ALSO TO BE USED TO BRING IN PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS TO AID IN THE SEARCH.
PERSONALLY, I AM AFRAID THAT IF SAM DID THIS, SHE MAY NEVER BE FOUND AND WITH NO BODY, NO PROOF OF MURDER. HE HAD BRAGGED TO SOME THAT HE COULD KILL AND HIDE A BODY WHERE NO ONE WOULD EVER FIND IT. TRULY, HE DOES HAVE SOME WARPED KIND OF THINKING AT TIMES.
THE FOLKS AROUND HERE HAVE KIND OF TAKEN SAM'S SIDE OR HER FAMILY'S AND INSIST ON BATTING THOUGHTS BACK AND FORTH AND GETTING DOWNRIGHT HOSTILE ON WALKER MESSENGER'S BLOG. SOME ARE SO SILLY. I HOPE 48 HOURS DOES THEIR SHOW ON THERESA'S DISAPPEARANCE AND THEY WILL DO IT WITH SOME CLASS MAYBE AND NOT INTERVIEW THE JOHN DEERE CAP WEARING, SKOAL DRIBBLING, TOOTHLESS, UNEDUCATED, COUNTRY BOY LIKE IS USUALLY THE CASE. I THINK THEY DO THAT ON PURPOSE TO INCREASE THE ENTERTAINMENT FACTOR WHICH MAKES US IN THE SOUTH LOOK STUPID, I HATE THAT.
ALSO, I AM VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BEN. I BELIEVE THAT HE IS IN MOBILE WITH HIS MOTHER AND HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED BY HIS ATTORNEY TO SPEAK TO NO ONE. I AM SURE THAT YOU GUYS WON'T BELIEVE ME THAT BEN IS AN AWFULLY GOOD PERSON AND WHAT EVER HE LIED ABOUT I DON'T THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH KILLING HER OR HELPING SAM HIDE A BODY. MY FAMILY THINKS THE WORLD OF BEN AND ARE SUPPORTING HIM THE BEST WE CAN AS I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT HE IS SEVERELY DEPRESSED. I THINK THAT HE WAS TRYING TO HELP SAM WITH A STRONGER ALIBI AND I DON'T THINK THAT HE WOULD HAVE HELPED SAM IF HE HAD REALLY THOUGHT THAT HE HAD DONE SOMETHING TO THERESA. I MAY BE WAY OFF BASE AND I HOPE THAT ISN'T THE CASE, BUT SOMETIMES I DO WONDER WHAT IN THE WORLD COULD HE HAVE LIED ABOUT THAT WOULD BE SO AWFUL. NOT TO DEFEND HIM BUT I HOPE HE HASN'T SCREWED UP HIS LIFE FOREVER - I DON'T BELIEVE HE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO GET A JOB HERE AGAIN. NOW I AM RAMBLING BUT BEN IS A SOFT SPOT IN MY BOOK, I APOLOGIZE. WE ARE ALSO AFRAID AROUND HERE THAT THE STORY IS FADING AWAY AND WE DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN BUT MY WORD, THE EXPENSE OF THIS ALL HAS TO BE ENORMOUS. DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT THERE IS ANY WAY THAT SHE COULD STILL BE ALIVE?

THANKS FOR LISTENING!

rd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could a cop brag to associates that he could kill and hide a body where no one would ever find it? Was this ever repeated before Theresa disappeared, or just now coming out, and is it known who he said this to?

That's the kind of nasty rumors that sprout up in situations like this. That's a serious thing if he said it. That makes it critically important for the source of this to be known. Maybe it is known there in Lafayette and just not being repeated, but it needs to be.

I'm glad Ben has friemds like you, Joy. In my opinion his position is very simple. Tell the truth. What happened has happened. Just tell the truth.

I understand him not answering questions publically if specifically asked by the police to not discuss his role in the investigation, but I don't understand this not speaking at the direction of his lawyer stuff. That's crap.

He shouldn't even need a lawyer. But I'm naive in that respect. I believe in telling the truth and facing the consequences for your actions. He may have unwittingly aided his friend and fellow cop, or even wittingly lied to provide an alibi, but it happens.

Loyalty is a widely admired trait, and some of these people are more loyal to each other than their oath. But just until they're caught. Then it's time to face up to it and tell the truth.

You don't need a lawyer to do that.

It becomes more likely everyday that Theresa's disappearance will go the way of Tara Grinstead or any number of disappeared women with silent ex's we have on the board here.

They stay disappeared, and the ex's stay silent, and the police wait for something to be found.

And sometimes, even when the body is found, it doesn't change.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: