www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOW DID ANNA NICOLE SMITH DIE?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely understand your different viewpoint Jane as I have heard the same thing stated too. It's great to get various opinions on subjects discussed.

Good day to you.

Goz
jane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering whether the statement a friend of Anna's made recently is true - he claims Anna told him she was suffering from Lupus. I read somewhere that drugs found in her system were Topamax (an anti-seizure med), Dilaudid and Methadone (analgesics or pain-relieving meds). Lupus is an autoimmune disease that attacks the whole body and is painful (there are periods of flareups and periods of remission). If true, Lupus itself and the meds Anna was on could account for her death, as well as her spacy behaviour in life. (Just my opinion from what I've been reading.)
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jane

I do know a few facts related to what you have written. First of all, aside from the fact that Topamax is indeed an anti-seizure drug, it has been in use to treat migraine conditions. It also acts as an appetite depressant for some or has been known to cause some pts. to lose weight . Currently, as far as I know, the research done to date has not drawn the conclusion as to why this end result occurs. It could be due to the appetite depressant response or other mechanisms of the body. Not all pts. prescribed Topamax lose wt. I have first hand knowledge of this drug along with some knowledge of the drug Methadone. Anna could have been taking the drug Topamax for relief from the pain of headaches and/or the possible belief it would help her shed wt.

I had not heard she had lupus and as you stated, may or may not be rumor. Yet, those that get implants or have plastic surgery can risk an immune system reaction which can comprise their bodies. Lupus is an autoimmune system disease and it may be a possibly Anna did suffer from this condition.

Much information about Anna has been floating around that it is hard to separate fact from fiction. This is one story that is certainly, (to use your wording) very bizarre in every aspect of her case.

Have a good day

Gozgals
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: "Send in the Clowns"--ANS and HKS unmasked Reply with quote

Whose clowning whom?

So, as we continue to get more information about Anna's "medical" and "emotional" conditions, are we getting a "clearer" picture of what went on here? Was Howard K. Stern a "puppetmaster" of his "Coppelia", Anna Nicole Smith? We know how the puppet-show ended (so far, anyway), but was it a tragic comedy or just a plain tragedy?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,252979,00.html
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: More Stern Bio Reply with quote

http://annanicoleandhowardkstern.com/articles/
jane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to new evidence, the coroner is postponing his report. This case just gets more complicated as time goes by.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: 3 Strikes--Drugs, Crimes and Custody Reply with quote

While we await the news from Dr. Perper, here are some more surrounding circumstances to the Anna, Danny and Dannielynn cases. . .
http://prweb.com/releases/Anna_Nicole_Smith/Howard_Stern/prweb510933.htm
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Breaking News--Homicide Investigation Reply with quote

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/14/homicide-investigation-in-anna-nicoles-death/#comments
Wow!!! If the investigation into ANS' death proves to be homicide, do you think it involved 1 or more than one person?
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Dr.'s Preliminary Diagnosis-Suicide, Homicide, Natural??? Reply with quote

Here's an interesting impression of Anna's health by Presumably the last doctor who had contact with her before she "crossed over".
http://www.etonline.com/celebrities/news/47325/index.html
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: New Computer Evidence Reply with quote

According to TMZ.com, the new computer evidence in the Anna Nicole Smith death investigation is documentation (like air waybills,etc.) on additional medications prescribed for Anna (or someone else?), e.g. demerol, a morphine-like drug.
http://www.tmz.com/
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: More info on "new evidence" Reply with quote

From the transcripts of last night's Nancy Grace Show, we can glean more information on the "new evidence" of additional drugs that Anna Nicole had access to. I also remember reading in another article that Dr. Perper had asked Big Moe a question about whether Anna customarily rubbed alcohol on her arm before giving herself a shot of Demerol. This might be an important clue (whether alcohol was present on her arm at the time of death). The following transcript from Nancy's show continues to follow this train of thought.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0703/14/ng.01.html
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Daniel's prophetic dream Reply with quote

Hi again, all! Regarding the last article I posted, I forgot to mention that Daniel Smith had contacted a private investigator prior to his and his mother's deaths, regarding his fear that someone was trying to do his mother in by feeding her too many drugs. According to the private investigator, Daniel also had a dream in which his mother appeared in a coffin.
jane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainbow wrote
Quote:
Wow!!! If the investigation into ANS' death proves to be homicide, do
you think it involved 1 or more than one person?

There are those who provided drugs and there are those who did nothing to impede the giving
of drugs to a pregnant woman, then mother of an infant - people who were unconcerned
when anyone with half an ounce of sense would be concerned. There are people who should
be able to see that Stern is, if nothing worse, not suitable as guardian of a baby. Yet they
continue to blather about how much he loved Anna and how much he loves the baby.

Just knowing the barest facts of Daniel's and his mother's deaths, there is ample reason to
suspect foul play (motive, opportunity, etc.) Certainly I hope that Dannielyn will
quickly be placed in a better environment, whether her brother's and mother's deaths
were accidents or murder (or something in-between).
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Build Up to Death Investigation Findings Reply with quote

According to this article on TMZ.com, Dr. Perper will hold a press conference on Monday morning regarding the current results of the ANS death investigation:http://www.tmz.com/
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Same Death Cocktail as Marilyn's Reply with quote

There have been several breaking news stories and leaks in the ANS and DS death investigations: 1. relating to the unsterilized needle story; 2. the sleeping pill overdose with the same active ingredients, as the ones Marilyn Monroe took; 3. the new computer evidence, possibly containing photographs of Daniel taken just prior death. I am including the link to the tabloid leak stories regarding the medical examiner's findings relating to the cause and manner o death clip from Greta van Susteren's On-the Record show, which aired last Wednesday or Thursday, I believe.

http://www.topix.net/who/anna-nicole-smith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: