www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multimillionaire found guilty of trying to have his ex-wife

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Multimillionaire found guilty of trying to have his ex-wife Reply with quote

Multimillionaire found guilty of trying to have his ex-wife killed

Prosecutors said Ronald Samuels plotted his wife's murder while tangled in a nasty custody battle.

By Bo Rosser
Court TV
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — A jury that listened to weeks of testimony from the underworld of drug addiction, money laundering and stolen identities found a multimillionaire guilty Tuesday of masterminding an murder attempt on his ex-wife, who was left a quadriplegic in the attack.

Ronald Samuels, 58, was convicted of soliciting three crack addicts to kill Heather Grossman on Oct. 14, 1997, in a drive-by shooting that left her paralyzed from the neck down when a bullet penetrated her spine. Samuels' purpose, according to prosecutors, was to gain custody of the couple's three children and to cash in on a million-dollar insurance policy he had taken out on Grossman.

Grossman gave a wide smile as the verdict was read. Her ex-husband, who was surrounded by increased security, nodded his head slightly. The 58-year-old faces life in prison without parole. Sentencing will take place Tuesday afternoon.

The jury of four women and two men reached the verdict after nearly nine hours of deliberations over two days.

Samuels was convicted of one count of attempted first-degree murder with a firearm, one count of attempted second-degree murder with a firearm, three counts of solicitation to commit first-degree murder, one count of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, and one count of shooting into an occupied vehicle.

During the four-week trial, jurors heard the alleged co-conspirators describe "sit downs" with the defendant in which he asked to have his ex-wife "taken care of" and "whacked." The men all received immunity for their testimony.

The defendant is the only person charged in the crime. Much has been made of the immunity deals, which were negotiated between the Florida State Attorney's Office and the Grossmans before being offered to the four men.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/samuels/103106_verdict_ctv.html

Comments: What a piece of chit this guy is. Wish they could have given him a longer sentence...I know, there isn't one longer than life in prison, but what a complete monster to do this to a woman. Can't people just handle custody battles without resorting to murder or any form of violence. Getting so tired of what is happening to our women/and men in this world over issues. Communication has really broken down.

Goz
benn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goz, I go to strange places here and sometimes get off onto off the topic subjects, and I may have done that again today. I think it is going to take some stronger forces to solve a lot of these cases, or to prevent them.

I have been following a Christian Jewish website, producted by a Christian Jew, Sid Roth, and from there I have been led to just today join a Messianic Judaism type of forums group at Yahoo. It is so complicated that I will probably just have to sit and read messages for quite a while before I can post very much, if anything.

As part of the requirements to becoming a member so that one can post messages there they of course registrar everyone, and three of the questions there asked for "cool sites." I have only posted one site so far, and that is, Justiceforchandra.com.

So maybe we may get a few off beat posters here who may be interested in at least one missing persons case and may help us to find the suspect(s)
benn
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: comments Reply with quote

Benn: thanks for your comments to my post

Quote:
goz, I go to strange places here and sometimes get off onto off the topic subjects, and I may have done that again today. I think it is going to take some stronger forces to solve a lot of these cases, or to prevent them.

I love when you go off to different places and topics, one tends to learn that way when various information factors through. You are correct, it is going to take much stronger forces to prevent/solve these cases. Society is out of control and people can't deal with their problems rationally.

It would be great if some of your acquaintances from the forums could join us. It sure would give us a better perspective on some of the cases and enhance conversation.

have a great day

Goz
benn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goz I don't really have a lot of acquaintences from other forums. I can go and read, but I am not really part of the forum, as yet anyway.

I think more prayer for missing persons might be the answer, or one answer. A lot of internet prayer groups are gung ho to pray, but I have never really requested any prayer from them for missing persons, or maybe just once or twice.

Here is sort of a joke prayer that I read a day or two ago. "Lord, can you hear? The One Who Made the Ear should be able to hear"

Actually a little different language was used. "Lord, can you heare? The one who made the eare should be able to heare."

Maybe I will see if I can set up a storm on a prayer forum. A lot of the people there are ready to pray.

Rd, where are you? Can you pray?

Lord, I want to pray right now that the person or people who made Chandra Levy disapper will be discovered and brought to trial.

Lord, I also pray right now for all of those who are missing, from their families and friends, and from their neighborhoods. And I wish to pray for all of the families and neighbors and friends of the missing also.

In Jesus Name I pray, Amen. How soon, Lord, before we get our first answer? Amen.

benn
jane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: