www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Was Anna Nicole Smith's Son Murdered?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Was Anna Nicole Smith's Son Murdered? Reply with quote

Who was the "third" person in Anna Nicole's hospital room?
jane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard about the third person yet. Just that his mother found him dead in the chair in her hospital room. A very sad thing, whether murder or otherwise. Poor Anna.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: The Pangs of Birth and Death Reply with quote

Yes, Jane. Probably the saddest thing a person could experience. The results of the inquest into her death should be received by Friday. I read in another article that there was "at least" one additional person in the hospital room. Names aren't being disclosed, as an investigation is in progress. Do we know who the father of Anna' second child is? What kind of relationship did he have with her son? Also, what kind of relationship does/did her lawyer have with her son and her daughter's father?
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: The Pangs of Birth and Death Reply with quote

Rainbow wrote:
Yes, Jane. Probably the saddest thing a person could experience. The results of the inquest into her death should be received by Friday. I also read that there may have been more than one additional person in the hospital room. Names aren't being disclosed, as an investigation is in progress. Do we know who the father of Anna's second child is? What kind of relationship did he have with her son? Also, what kind of relationship does/did her lawyer have with her son and her daughter's father?
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The third person in the room is being reported to be Anna's friend and lawyer Howard.

It is a very tragic situation for anyone to go through this type of experience.

Goz
jane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a bit on Nancy Grace last night that said some tabloid reports of blood in the room were definitely false. Also, as Goz mentioned, Smith's attorney, Howard K. Stern was the third person in the room.
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Smith's Son may get a 2nd autopsy Reply with quote

http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/15520994.htm

Posted on Fri, Sep. 15, 2006

Smith's son may get 2nd autopsy
MICHAEL MELIA
Associated Press

NASSAU, Bahamas - Anna Nicole Smith's lawyer has been authorized to bring in a private pathologist to perform a second autopsy on her son, the head coroner in the Bahamas said Friday.

The reality TV star and former Playboy playmate found her 20-year-old son Daniel Wayne Smith unresponsive Sept. 10 in her hospital room, three days after she gave birth to a daughter. She called for help but doctors were unable to revive him.

The Bahamas coroner's office has termed Daniel Smith's death to be "suspicious." The term, however, meant the cause was not immediately apparent and did not necessarily imply foul play, head coroner Linda Virgill said Thursday.

The family's pathologist will arrive from the United States on Saturday and will perform the autopsy on Sunday, Virgill said. She said Smith's family requested it but did not specify which of her relatives did so.

"It is nothing unusual for families to want their own pathologist to confirm or look for something that may have been overlooked" in the autopsy by the coroner's office, Virgill said.

The results of the official autopsy, which was done Tuesday, have not been released. Virgill said a toxicology test would be completed next week.

A jury inquest, which could lead to the filing of criminal charges, is scheduled to begin Oct. 23. Witnesses including Smith, hospital staff and others who saw her son the night of his death were expected to be summoned.

Police who were called to the Nassau hospital did not find anything in Smith's room to suggest a crime had been committed or evidence of drugs, authorities said.

Smith supports the decision to launch an inquest, according to her Bahamian attorney, Michael Scott. "She fully wants this process to take place and she wishes the public to not jump to conclusions and to wait for the conclusion of the proceedings," Scott said Thursday.

Smith, who went to the Bahamas during her pregnancy to avoid media scrutiny, was unable to grant interviews, Scott said.

"She's resting. She's obviously devastated," he said. "It's going to take a long time to heal. She's in seclusion and she wants some privacy."

Police believe Daniel Smith arrived in the Bahamas on Sept. 9 and went directly to Doctors Hospital, a private facility in a stretch of downtown Nassau lined with small office buildings. He spent the night in a room with his mother and one of her attorneys, Howard K. Stern, and was seen tending to his mother and newborn half-sister.

On the morning of Sept. 10, the 38-year-old TV star noticed her son had stopped breathing and called for help, Scott has said. Hospital staff unsuccessfully tried CPR and other measures to revive him.

When police arrived, the body was on one of two beds in a room packed with doctors, other hospital staff, Anna Nicole Smith and Stern, said Reginald Ferguson, assistant commissioner for the Royal Bahamas Police Force.

Daniel Smith was the son of Anna Nicole and Bill Smith, who married in 1985 and divorced two years later. The son had small roles in her movies "Skyscraper" and "To the Limit." He also appeared several times on the E! reality series "The Anna Nicole Show."

The identity of the father of Smith's daughter has not been released.

Anna Nicole Smith married Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II in 1994, when she was 26 and he was 89. He died the following year. She then feuded with Marshall's son, Pierce Marshall, over her entitlement to the tycoon's estate before Pierce Marshall died in June at age 67.

An initial judgment of $474 million in her favor was eventually reduced to nothing, although in May the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Smith could continue to pursue her claim in federal courts in California, despite a Texas state court ruling that Marshall's youngest son was the sole heir.

Goz
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: "MysterY" Reply with quote

What is the significance of Cyrl Wecht doing the second autopsy? I think I read that another one of her attorneys wants to have a third autopsy done (in his office). What could possibly have happened to Daniel, with his mother and her attorney present in the room? One news source mentioned that witnesses in the hospital heard Anna Nicole yelling, "You caused this to happen!", about 30 minutes before the medical staff arrived at Daniel's bedside.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Cause of Death Reply with quote

Some of the news articles I've read on this tragedy mention "witnesses", e.g. airline personnel, and possible alcohol consumption. If Daniel died from alcohol poisoning could charges be brought against airline personnel or the airline, itself, for serving alcohol to a minor (should this have been the case)?
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they will be doing a 2nd autopsy because

Quote:
A jury inquest, which could lead to the filing of criminal charges, is scheduled to begin Oct. 23. Witnesses including Smith, hospital staff and others who saw her son the night of his death were expected to be summoned.
would be my only guess.

I did not hear there could be a third but nothing in this case would be a shock at this point. All seems a tad bit overboard, to say the least.

I heard that Anna was yelling too but have heard much that may or may not be factual. My guess they will find a drug overdose, legal drugs or illegal, and a cover-up will follow. After all, it is stated Anna has already lost all memory of the incident. This mystery will be solved then the next celebrity news will hit the air-waves.

Much tragedy though for the poor young man and Anna's family.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, charges can be brought against the Drs. and the hospital if they were not prompt or set up to give proper medical treatment if they were called upon when needed.
Ex: I heard the O2 was not the proper O2 which I am clueless as to what this means to begin with. Maybe the tanks were not filled?
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Another very speculative scenario Reply with quote

What if Daniel was "murdered"? What if someone put something into his food or injected him w/something that would induce death?
Motive: May be someone wants to gain control over Anna and her new-born daughter and their present/future estate.
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Motives, Opinions Reply with quote

At this juncture, any scenero is possible as to what might have occured in the hospital or on the plane. What the motive might have been if it was a murder is open but money would be the number one reason to kill a person espically in this position. I would agree to that but I'm not certain this is what took place. I'm still thinking in simple terms as to what will be the outcome.

Goz
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attention: Cyril Wecht is doing the second autopsy. Isn't he called in on "difficult to openly diagnose" cases?
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: C.W. Reply with quote

True, Unless of course you are a celebrity or you have cash!!! So there are the other 2 reasons to cover him being called. Also, I heard he had some legal troubles a few months back. Don't remember what they were.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: