www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Was Anna Nicole Smith's Son Murdered?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Follow Up Reply with quote

Rainbow:

Quote:
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) - Anna Nicole Smith's 20-year-old son died from the accidental effect of methadone and two antidepressant drugs interacting in his system, according to a prominent American pathologist who conducted a private autopsy.

The big question is and remains, "Where did Daniel get the methadone if he did not have an Rx for the drug?" That is what I'm wondering. Most physicians are hesitant to dispense a hard-core narcotic such as methadone for pain when other substitutes are available. I have heard he did not have an Rx for this drug. I heard that one of the antidepressants was prescribed. I don't think we are assessing a murder case, in the sense of a purposeful murder, but an accidental death whereas someone may have provided the "lethal cocktail" to help Daniel's back pain.

Still, the question remains, where did the methadone come from?

It may have been given to Anna in the hospital after she gave birth due to the fact she had prior drug problems, (yet I'm sure drugs are given IV) but he also may have gotten the drug from a Dr., friend, etc?

Any clues Rainbow?

Goz
Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold those thoughts, Goz! Those in charge of the Bahamanian investigation still haven't shown us all of their cards.
In the article I am posting here, Dr. Wecht says that even though 3 different drugs were found in Daniel's system: methadone, Zoloft and Lexapro, only the Lexapro had been prescribed. It seems that the key to unlocking the Daniel Smith death mystery is linked to the origin and originator(s) of the other two drugs.

Thu Sep 28, 10:20 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A pathologist probing the death of model

Anna Nicole Smith's son said on Thursday that since the cause has been found, the case can be closed without holding a planned inquest in the Bahamas next month.
ADVERTISEMENT

Pathologist Cyril Wecht, hired by the Smith family to investigate, said the 20-year-old died of an accidental but fatal interaction of three drugs: anti-depressants Lexipro and Zoloft, and methadone, a painkiller used mostly to treat heroin addiction.
In an interview with Reuters, Wecht said Anna Nicole Smith did not know her son was taking methadone and had no knowledge of any heroin use by him.
"This is one of the mysteries remaining in this case -- why he was taking methadone. It could have been as a painkiller. It is a legitimate drug for that use. His family is shocked. ... I am told that Mrs. Smith was completely in the dark about Daniel taking it," he said.
Wecht was hired to find out what killed Daniel Smith while he was visiting his mother on September 10 in her hospital room in Nassau in the Bahamas shortly after she had given birth to a daughter.
Her longtime lawyer and confidant, Howard K. Stern, said in a television interview this week that he was the father of the child.
Star Magazine reported on Thursday that Stern and Smith were married aboard a yacht in the Bahamas but no representative for Smith was available to confirm or deny the report.
Of the three drugs found in Daniel Smith's body, only Lexipro had been prescribed.
Wecht said he had not been told where Daniel Smith had gotten the drugs found in his body.
"There is now no reason to go ahead with the inquest because there is nothing to suggest foul play. But that would be up to a magistrate in the Bahamas to decide," Wecht said
Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gozgals, re: "Why" methadone?
Anna's attorney and Hubby-Before-God, Howard K. Stern, and Dr. Wecht both mentioned that Daniel had been hospitalized for a week for depression and back-pain, some time prior to his trip to the Bahamas. Howard added that Daniel's depression was due to Daniel's break-up with a "girl" and that (according to what he had been told by medical experts) the depression had manifested itself as some sort of severe back-pain.
If this is true, I would expect there to be a prescription for the methadone. It will be interesting to see, if one can be located.
If authorities are unsuccessful in finding a prescription for the methadone, then I would imagine that whoever "gave" the medication to Daniel could have charges filed against him/her, in accordance with Bahamanian law.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Deadly Cocktail Reply with quote

SearchAlcoholism / Substance Abuse

From Buddy T,
Your Guide to Alcoholism / Substance Abuse.
FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!
Drug Combo Killed Anna Nicole Smith's Son
A toxic combination of methadone and two antidepressant drugs -- Zoloft and Lexapro -- were responsible for the accidental death of 20-year-old Daniel Smith, son of Anna Nicole Smith, a second autopsy report found. Smith died Sept. 10 in the Bahamian hospital room of his mother three days after she gave birth to a daughter.
His sudden, unexpected death lead to speculation in the media that he may have died from a drug overdose or committed suicide, but famed pathologist Cyril Wecht, hired by the family to conduct a second autopsy, said it was a lethal combination of low level doses of the three drugs that likely caused his death.

Wecht said Daniel Smith was hospitalized for depression and back pain before he traveled to Nassau to see his mother after the birth. At that time Smith was prescribed Lexapro, but Wecht has not been able to determine if he was also prescribed Zoloft or methadone.

Fatal Combination

Methadone is a highly addictive painkiller which is also used to help heroin addicts recover from addiction. Lexapro and Zoloft are both selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, a sub-class of antidepressants, that medical experts say should not be taken at the same time.

"The residue can stay there for some time, and if they're prescribed one after they've taken another, they can end up in trouble," Ann Blake of the International Coalition for Drug Awareness told the Associated Press.

Wecht is still waiting on further tissue tests before releasing his final report. A spokesperson for Anna Nicole Smith said she wants others to learn from her son's death. "She wants to see exactly what happened in a final report because she wants to make sure it doesn't happen to someone else's son," Wayne Munroe told reporters.

Both antidepressants and sedatives can be fatal if they are taken with alcohol or painkillers, like methadone. Daniel Smith's sudden death once again emphasizes the need to take any medications only on medical advice and only as they are prescribed.
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Holding up, but where? Reply with quote

OK Rainbow, I'm holding up, but I still feel it is the Methadone that was the toxic drug that killed him and want to know where he obtained this narcotic? I guess we will have to wait for the final word from the B. Investigation.

My question still remains standing----where did he obtain the Methadone? (a drug I'm familiar with as a person I know has been prescribed it for years)

My Dr. stated today too he feels it was the Methadone that killed Daniel but also alluded to the fact that the drug reps. seemed a bit in a tizzy. I guess this is due to the fact the antidepressants may be getting some heat due to this case.

As a young man, Daniel may not have known the effects of such a strong narcotic and downed way to many of them and therefore the overload was too much for his system.

Thanks for your update.

Goz(holding tight)
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: "Painrelievers" vs. "Painrelivers" Reply with quote

Hi All!
In all of my/our sleuthing and quest for answers to the "Daniel Smith Death Mystery", I would like to stop and express MY and OUR deepest felt sympathies to Anna Nicole Smith, her imtimate circle of family and friends,
along with all of those who were close to Daniel and guided him throughout his life. Things will never be the same: birthdays, holidays. . . The sounds, smells and just plain feel of a mother's world is forever altered. I wish her the healing of her soul, which comes through God's spirit communicating to her in ways that she will recognize as being from "Above". I also wish her the continuing ability to remain humble in her humanity, by allowing herself to be comforted by other human beings, even though the one she really wants to comfort her is "in another place".
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: "Painrelievers" vs. "Painrelivers" Reply with quote

While we are waiting for the results of the rest of Daniel's tests, events are occurring in Anna's life that include "Painrelievers" and "Painrelivers". You can see for yourselves, which is which, in the latest two articles that have come out online.MSNBC Home » Entertainment » Celebrity News

Anna Nicole Smith’s ex-beau sues
Larry Birkhead demands reality TV star and baby girl return to California
FREE VIDEO

• Anna Nicole's ex: 'I'm the father'
Oct 2: Anna Nicole Smith's former boyfriend Larry Birkhead says he is the father of her new daughter. Birkhead tells MSNBC's Rita Cosby he has filed suit against Anna Nicole and wants a DNA test.
Scarborough_Country

Slide show

• The week in celebrity sightings
The "Lost" boys, Diddy's strut, Pink on parade, Ashlee on stage and more.

Related Articles | What's this?
• Keeping Tabs: Rough view of Rosie
• Keeping Tabs: Daniel Smith's cause of death
• Jerry Lewis sues over film remake
• Hebbard sues Dover in federal court over removal from city board

Most Popular
• Most Viewed • Top Rated • Most E-mailed

• Pa. school shooter said he’d molested relatives
• Lawyer: Clergyman abused Foley as a teen
• 10 myths about school shootings
• The open and closeted lives of ex-Rep. Foley
• Tori Spelling pregnant
• Most viewed on MSNBC.com
• Abramoff's ties to Mehlman extensive
• ‘Life has to go on’ for Amish community
• Town, woodpeckers fight over nest eggs
• Lobbyists: Sports Tickets and Springsteen—The E-Mail Trail
• Mars rover tastes victory at Victoria Crater
• Radiation-resistant microbe reveals secrets
• 10 myths about school shootings
• Oil prices hit seven-month low
• Iraq violence claims dozens of lives
• Sara Lee studies buy-out options

Updated: 3:41 p.m. PT Oct 3, 2006
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - A man who claims to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s newborn daughter has filed a lawsuit demanding the reality TV star and baby girl return to California for paternity testing, his lawyer said Tuesday.

The lawsuit on behalf of Larry Birkhead, a photographer who says he is Smith’s former boyfriend, was filed Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court, attorney Debra Opri told The Associated Press by telephone from southern California.

She said Smith was served with court papers Monday in the Bahamas, where the 38-year-old former Playboy playmate has been mourning the death of her adult son. Daniel Wayne Smith died Sept. 10 while visiting his mother in the hospital where she had given birth three days earlier.

Story continues below ↓
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howard K. Stern, an attorney for Smith, claims he is the father of the baby girl, Dannie Lynn Hope. He has said the couple plans to marry.

Click for related content
Anna Nicole gets married, sort of
Birkhead claims he's the dad
Discuss on our message boards

Birkhead filed the challenge because Smith has not responded to his attempts to communicate, Opri said. “The access had been cut off about the time of the birth of the child,” she said.

The lawsuit also expresses concerns about the fitness of the baby’s current household.

A news release on the lawsuit said it also seeks drug tests for both Smith and the baby girl. Opri said Birkhead was concerned about the presence of drugs in the household but declined to elaborate. “These are things that will come out in court,” she said.

Bahamas Chief Magistrate Roger Gomez, meanwhile, said it is unclear whether an inquest is necessary in the death of Daniel Smith. One had been tentatively scheduled. Gomez told the AP that official toxicology results were issued on Friday but that he had not seen them.

A U.S.-based pathologist who conducted a private autopsy said last week that Daniel Smith died from an accidental lethal combination of methadone and two antidepressant drugs.

Gomez said the Royal Bahamas Police Force is still investigating the death.

Anna Nicole Smith has been married twice.

She married Bill Smith in 1985, giving birth to Daniel before divorcing two years later.

She wed Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II in 1994, when she was 26 and he was 89. He died the following year. She has since been involved in legal disputes over the estate.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: "Painrelievers" vs. "Painrelivers" Reply with quote

I apologize to all for my poor cutting and pasting skills, whereby I am including advertising, etc.. Somehow the edit feature isn't working for me on this thread.
I found an additional article, which I am unable to relocate momentarily. It included an interesting piece of infromation re: Cyril Wecht's toxicology findings; i.e., he found traces of a "THIRD" anti-depressant, named someithing like methytripalimine. Perhaps, it was just the scientific name for methadone. I'll try to find it again and post it.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Painful Truth and Heartless Accusations Reply with quote

Did Anna Nicole or Howard K. Stern contribute to Daniel Smith's death?
The death of Anna Nicole Smith’s son, Daniel, has become a big controversy that may soon turn into a murder mystery. A second autopsy performed at Anna Nicole’s request found that Daniel had three drugs in his system at the time he died. The coroner found two antidepressants (Lexapro and Zoloft) and Methadone while performing an investigation into Daniel Smith’s cause of death.

By Charles Winters, Regional Producer
Posted Tuesday, October 3, 2006

A US doctor issued Daniel Smith a prescription for Lexapro and Zoloft to help deal with depression after recently having problems with his girlfriend. Methadone is usually used to treat people who are recovering from narcotic addictions. Everyone seems pretty confident that Daniel Smith never had a narcotic addiction, but sources from inside the Smith camp claimed that Daniel may have taken the methadone for back pain. Methadone can be used as a pain reliever, but doctors say that it is very rare.

Getting Methadone is not a simple task, however it is obtainable. Most Methadone users are being treated for a narcotic addiction. This means that for Daniel Smith to get Methadone to use as a back pain reliever, he had to get it from someone who is struggling from a narcotic addiction. If someone wants Methadone badly enough it can be purchased as a street drug. Why would Daniel Smith buy a street drug for back pain? He probably wouldn’t.

An anonymous source tells me that both Anna Nicole Smith and Howard K. Stern have struggled with narcotic addictions over the past few years dating back to the time when my source met Anna Nicole Smith while she was taping her self-titled reality show on E! The insider says that Anna Nicole and Howard K. Stern were both addicted to a pain killer similar to oxycodone. This would explain Anna Nicole’s often 'out-of-it' appearance on her reality show and her public antics where she appears intoxicated. This would also describe why her attorney, Howard K. Stern, often talked at such a slow pace as if he was holding on to every word. As a former pill-popper myself, I know that all these traits come along with taking a pain relieving narcotic.

US Weekly also reported that Larry Birkhead told them that Anna Nicole was taking Methadone, and her treatments were administered by her lawyer turned boyfriend, Howard K. Stern. Stern told Larry King on CNN that Daniel’s depression had manifested itself as back pain.

Our source said that Anna Nicole Smith was forced to quickly kick her pill addiction when she found out she was pregnant with her recently born daughter. Stern, however, was evidently still working to end his addiction. Daniel Smith boarded a plane in California to head to the Bahamas to visit with his mother and newly born sister, Dannilyn. He was picked up at the hospital by Anna’s attorney Howard K. Stern. Daniel visited with the family before retiring to bed. The New York Daily News reported in its September 14th issue that others near Anna Nicole’s hospital room heard her "screaming loudly and blaming someone" for her son collapsing. That’s 38 minutes before hospital officials say a nurse was called to try and revive Daniel Smith.

According to Wikepdia.com, Methadone has a half-life of 24-48. A drug’s half life generally predicts when it will hit your system and was probably the time when Daniel Smith died from the lethal mix of two anti-depressants and Methadone. So if my source is right, one might assume that Howard K. Stern is the one who is responsible for Daniel Smith’s death. Howard and Anna Nicole’s representatives confirmed that the two were unofficially married in the Bahamas on Thursday morning. My source who says claims to know both Stern and Smith very well, told me that the quick commitment ceremony sounds like something Stern would propose to take the attention off of him for inadvertently killing Daniel.

Stern appeared on Larry King Live last week where he looked nearly sedated himself. On the show, Stern claimed that he and Anna Nicole were in love and that he is the father of her newborn daughter.

Our anonymous source said that if Howard and Anna Nicole have secretly been dating for as long as Stern claims; then they did a good job of hiding it from both of their personal friends and their staffs. My source also said that Anna Nicole and Larry Birkhead did have some sort of romantic relationship within the past year. Stern also dodged questions on CNN about whether or not Anna Nicole and Birkhead were intamite. He did say that “she never consider him her boyfriend.” If my source is correct, then this does seem that Stern dodged a question from Larry King very well. Anna Nicole Smith’s mother told Entertainment Tonight that she spoke with Anna Nicole Smith recently and that she was “out of it” and appeared to be drugged up. This leads me to believe that Anna Nicole may be so out of it, that she doesn’t even realize what is going on. Other sources have said that she is so sedated that she often forgets that Daniel is actually dead. If she became sedated immediately after Daniel’s death, then she may not even realize what is going on.

There is obviously a lot more to this story than is coming out. If allegations such as these continue, then eventually the authorities will have to investigate where Daniel Smith got the Methadone that killed him.

It is obvious that an investigation into how Daniel obtained Methadone needs to be conducted. Anna Nicole has done an impeccable job of shielding herself from the outside world through this situation and in the past. Unfortunately, the one shielding her this time may be the one who is hurting her the most.

Editor's note: While I don't believe that Anna Nicole Smith or Howard K. Stern intentionally killed Daniel, accidents do happen. We all know that if Howard was under the influence of a drug when he picked Daniel up from the airport, he probably wasn't thinking too clearly.

E-mail this page
Printer-friendly page

Related info:
GossipParty.com
Comment on this article
jane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a mess for that baby girl to be born into, whoever her actual father is.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: "Close and Distant Relatives" Reply with quote

Daniel Smith Remembered

by Gina Serpe
Oct 9, 2006, 7:40 AM PT

While an investigation into the sudden death of Daniel Smith continues, a group of the young man's family and friends gathered in his Texas hometown this weekend for a memorial service.

Missing from the service, however, were both Daniel's body and Anna Nicole Smith, both still in the Bahamas.

a d v e r t i s e m e n t

That didn't stop nearly 50 mourners, including Daniel's father, Billy Smith, from turning out Saturday at hourlong service at the First Baptist Church in the town of Mexia, according to the Waco Tribune-Herald.

Many of the mourners in attendance hadn't seen or spoken to Daniel or Anna Nicole in years, but, the Tribune-Herald reports that cousins and friends of the 20-year-old "Danny" remembered him as a boy who enjoyed catching frogs and playing with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toys and, upon moving with his mother to Los Angeles, a boy who seemed like the perfect son.

"Daniel was sweet, sensitive, respectful," Jackie Hatten, a woman who claimed to be one of Anna Nicole's best friends, said of Daniel during the service, according to the Tribune-Herald. "He never cursed, never wanted to drink, never wanted to do drugs. He never even smoked a cigarette.

"He was just a joyful kid. It's amazing, they say the good die young...It's so sad."

In keeping with a young Daniel's tastes, full-size cutouts of the four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lined the front of the church and a relative opened the service by singing a song she wrote for Daniel upon learning of his death.

According to the Tribune-Herald, Daniel's great-grandfather, Gus Moser, delivered the eulogy, admitting that he never really got the chance to get to know the boy, but nonetheless spoke about salvation and their reunion one day.

Billy Smith did not speak at the service. The Herald-Tribune described him as being surrounded by family and "grief-stricken."

After the service, he spoke to reporters outside his home, saying he hadn't seen his son since the boy was two years old and that he learned about Daniel's death "when my brother read it on the computer."

"He was a good baby, well-loved," Billy Smith said, adding that he bore "no hard feelings" against his ex-wife.

Billy Smith married Anna Nicole in 1985, when he was just 16 and she was 17. Daniel was born a year later, in 1986, and the duo divorced the following year.

On Sept. 10, Daniel was found dead in his mother's hotel room in Nassau, just three days after she had given birth to a daughter, Dannielynn Hope. The death was deemed "suspicious" and "unnatural" by the local coroner.

Dr. Cyril Wecht, a private pathologist hired by Anna Nicole to determine the cause of her son's death, announced late last month that the boy died of a lethal combination of methadone and the antidepressants Zoloft and Lexapro.

The announcement was quickly trumped when her lawyer and E! reality show sidekick Howard K. Stern's proclaimed that he was the father of Smith's newborn daughter, which has since been challenged by photographer Larry Birkhead, who has requested that Smith and her daughter submit to paternity testing. Stern and Smith later held a commitment ceremony, which they suggest is a dry run for an upcoming marriage.

Smith had begun preparing to have Daniel's body sent to California for a funeral, but those plans have been put on hold and her reps have suggested that the boy may instead be interred in the Bahamas. Anna Nicole became a resident there shortly before the birth of Dannielynn Hope.

Meanwhile, Hatten told the Waco Tribune-Herald she's planning on flying down to the Bahamas to be with her friend next week.

"From what I understand, her state is not good," she said. "I know how I feel, so I can only imagine how she feels. That's her pride and joy, he meant everything to her."

Related Links

• News: Ex's lawyer
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Power of Attorneys Reply with quote

© AP
Anna Nicole Smith
Anna Nicole Smith's Bahaman Lawyer Quits
Oct 11, 2:57 PM EST

The Associated Press

ATLANTA -- Anna Nicole Smith's lead attorney in the Bahamas said Wednesday he has withdrawn as counsel for the reality TV star, citing disagreements on matters of strategy and concerns about her conduct.

Michael Scott said he was unsettled by Smith's decision to exchange vows with her boyfriend even before she made funeral arrangements for Daniel Smith, her 20-year-old son who died Sept. 10. People magazine bought photos of the ceremony, which was not a legal wedding and was held aboard a catamaran on Sept. 28 in waters off Nassau, Bahamas.

"A disagreement on a commercial transaction made it difficult for us to remain as counsel," Scott told The Associated Press over the phone.

A Nassau funeral home has been holding Daniel Smith's embalmed body while awaiting further instructions from the family. He died while visiting Smith in a Bahamas hospital where she had given birth to a daughter three days earlier.

Bahamian police investigating Smith's death expect to submit their report as early as this week to authorities who will determine whether a jury inquest is necessary.

Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist who conducted a private autopsy, concluded that he died from a lethal combination of methadone and two antidepressants.

Scott, who was also the lawyer for Daniel Smith's estate, said he decided to withdraw effective Tuesday after consulting with his partners. He said he has notified Anna Nicole Smith in writing.

"It was not really an amicable parting," said Scott, reached on his cell phone in Florida.

Scott cited disagreements with Smith's boyfriend and longtime attorney Howard K. Stern, who says he is the father of Anna Nicole's newborn daughter.

There were "strong differences of opinion between myself and Howard over strategies," said Scott, who declined to elaborate, citing attorney-client privilege.

Video: Who's Anna Nicole's baby's daddy?

© AP
Anna Nicole Smith
Anna Nicole Smith's Bahaman Lawyer Quits
Oct 11, 2:57 PM EST

The Associated Press

ATLANTA -- Anna Nicole Smith's lead attorney in the Bahamas said Wednesday he has withdrawn as counsel for the reality TV star, citing disagreements on matters of strategy and concerns about her conduct.

Michael Scott said he was unsettled by Smith's decision to exchange vows with her boyfriend even before she made funeral arrangements for Daniel Smith, her 20-year-old son who died Sept. 10. People magazine bought photos of the ceremony, which was not a legal wedding and was held aboard a catamaran on Sept. 28 in waters off Nassau, Bahamas.

"A disagreement on a commercial transaction made it difficult for us to remain as counsel," Scott told The Associated Press over the phone.

A Nassau funeral home has been holding Daniel Smith's embalmed body while awaiting further instructions from the family. He died while visiting Smith in a Bahamas hospital where she had given birth to a daughter three days earlier.

Bahamian police investigating Smith's death expect to submit their report as early as this week to authorities who will determine whether a jury inquest is necessary.

Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist who conducted a private autopsy, concluded that he died from a lethal combination of methadone and two antidepressants.

Scott, who was also the lawyer for Daniel Smith's estate, said he decided to withdraw effective Tuesday after consulting with his partners. He said he has notified Anna Nicole Smith in writing.

"It was not really an amicable parting," said Scott, reached on his cell phone in Florida.

Scott cited disagreements with Smith's boyfriend and longtime attorney Howard K. Stern, who says he is the father of Anna Nicole's newborn daughter.

There were "strong differences of opinion between myself and Howard over strategies," said Scott, who declined to elaborate, citing attorney-client privilege.

Video: Who's Anna Nicole's baby's daddy?

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Apology Reply with quote

Sorry again, fellow members. I posted the same news article twice. Unfortunately, I can't delete it from this part of the forum.
jane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame that Anna Nicole seems incapable of making sensible decisions. I don't think it's that she's inherently lacking in intelligence, but that it's a combination of drug addictions, the stresses she's been under, etc. I hope she'll be able somehow to surround herself with steady people, overcome her addictions, and get her life sorted out. A big challenge, for sure.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: So true Jane Reply with quote

Jane states:

Quote:
It's a shame that Anna Nicole seems incapable of making sensible decisions. I don't think it's that she's inherently lacking in intelligence, but that it's a combination of drug addictions, the stresses she's been under, etc. I hope she'll be able somehow to surround herself with steady people, overcome her addictions, and get her life sorted out. A big challenge, for sure.

Well stated Jane, I do agree.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: