www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arrest Made in JonBenet Ramsey Murder Case
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's also a theory that the Ramseys and some of their friends were pedophiles. Apparently, such people start the 'special' activities after the normals have left a party.

JonBenet's moves in her pageant videos are more sexualized than the standard, and I have read references to her pageant coach denying that she taught JonBenet those moves. So where did she learn them?

The Ramsey speech reversals are ghastly.
http://www.reversespeech.com/ramsey.htm
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many believe that it was Burke.

One forum/board built a case around the housekeeper's statements. They stated that the knife that was found next to Jon Benet's body in the basement, was a carving knife that she had taken from the boy a short time before the murder.

Excerpt:

Hoffman-Pugh said JonBenét's brother, Burke, who was 9 when his sister was killed, used to wander around the house whittling with his Swiss Army knife and leaving wood shavings behind. She said she threatened to take the knife away unless he cleaned up his act. He didn't, and about a month before the JonBenét's slaying, she took away the knife and put it in a cupboard over a sink near JonBenét's room.

Hoffman-Pugh said she did not tell JonBenét's parents where she put the knife.

http://www.thedailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1999/0803crams.html

So it seems your theory about Burke could be true. He had whacked her on the head with a golf club in the past, so it seems there was a little resentment there....

That would be the only thing that would unite the parents- if they were covering for a crime that was done by the son. IOW, if it was one or the other parent, in time- the innocent party would turn on the guilty party.

A neighbor stated that the lights were on all night at the Ramsey house and the would support the fact that the Ramsey's were up all night trying to create a scenario to explain the event.

If it was Burke, he would not have been prosecuted anyway- he was 9 years old at the time of the murder.

Graphology is a hobby of mine, Kortnie, and I agree about the note. They could have done better, don't you think?

"And hence..." (slaughtered the Kings' English to boot)

Re: John K knowing the family- I was wrong about the time frame:

Excerpt"

Karr's father told the paper that while Karr was in college as an adult, a professor encouraged him to write a book about the Ramsey case after being impressed with a school paper. John Karr spoke with JonBenet's grandparents, but the Ramseys refused an interview, Wexford Karr said

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9690214/detail.html

That is most likely where he learned her nickname.

ls
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all for catching me up on some of the episode. I missed the 48 hours show and I wish I would have seen Dateline.

Also, it is rather interesting to read all your takes on the Ramsey case. I still have my own opinions on what may have occurred. I do not believe at all they were/are pedophiles though.

Thanks for sharing much of your information LA, and all.

Have a great day all.

Goz
Kortnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jane, I bought that book on "reverse speech" re: JB and it's also on the 'net. Do you think it's real? No one ever mentions it. Until you just did.

Hi Skipper, well, remember that Burke was basically 10 when this crime occurred as his b'day is in January. I think of him as a very jealous-of-his-younger-sister 10 year old boy. And, one can understand why he would be so jealous. Sibling rivalry can be murderous, literally. And, after Burke whacked JB, the parents' guilt about neglecting Burke caused them to create the fake kidnapping scenario so that Burke would not be tainted in any way.

Concerning the note itself, I suppose they thought they were penning the "real thing" meaning the Hollywood quality of it. Here's what a real note would have looked like:

"I've got the kid. Put 1 million in a bag and leave it by the river. No marked bills and no cops. After I get the money you get the kid."

LOL! Well, what do you think?!!! Sound more real than "the small foreign faction,"? LOL! Hey - can someone else write their version of what a real note would sound like?
Kortnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: "hence" and "and hence" Reply with quote

The word "hence" and the phrase "and hence" are dead (no pun intended) giveaways that the Ramsey's have been here, just like the proverbial Kilroy. The words are a linguistic footprint.

As if a real kidnapper is going to use the aforementioned words! LOL!

Patsy's a journalism major however, and she is, even in a ransom note about her murdered daughter, going to have complete sentences with correct grammar, even though this Letter is purportedly from a "small foreign faction!" It must have killed her to purposely misspell a couple of words in the beginning of the Letter! Also, the 3 page Letter unfolds in the famous "who, what, when, where, and how" of journalism. Check it out! Get yourself a copy of the Ransom Letter and you'll see it's obvious a journalism major wrote it.

Concerning the famous acronym "S.B.T.C" as the supposed author of the note - forget it, it means "Saved By The Cross."

Patsy loved acronyms, and this is a known fact. She often signed her correspondence: P.P.R.B.S.J. I kid you not! It means "Patricia Paugh Ramsey Bachelor of Science in Journalism! Also, the use of the periods between the letters is outdated - i.e. an "older" person wrote the note, i.e. Patsy.

It's so obvious, it's so apparent, who wrote the Ransom Note. One is dead and has gotten away with murder; the other is still living and is getting away with murder. Can't somebody DO something???
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice, the Ramsey's- Patsy and John, while frequently in the news, are never shown with Burke.

Now that Patsy is gone, we'll see if he surfaces.

Interesting;

The two clues are:

• A mysterious Hi-Tec boot print in the mold on the floor of the Ramseys' wine cellar near JonBenet's body has been linked by investigators to Burke, her brother, who was 9 at the time. It is believed to have been left there under circumstances unrelated to JonBenet's murder.

Burke, now 15, has repeatedly been cleared by authorities of any suspicion in the 1996 Christmas night slaying, and that has not changed.

A palm print on the door leading to that same wine cellar, long unidentified, is that of Melinda Ramsey, JonBenet's adult half-sister. She was in Georgia at the time of the murder."

A year earlier on May 22, 2001 Adrienne Mand reported that forensic scientist Henry Lee told Connecticut TV station WFSB-TV that he wonders whether the child beauty queen was even murdered.

Lee said it's possible JonBenet’s death was an accident, which was covered-up to make it look like a homicide, in which case there really isn’t a killer.

If Lee is thinking that JonBenet's death was an accident. He is not alone. Others have had similar thoughts. When Lou Smit was overheard talking to John Ramsey, he said, "John, look, it was an accident. This could be a lot easier for everybody". 17 What kind of accident is it when a person dies of strangulation? Is it an accident when a child kills another child? Yes, it is, when the killer is too young to understand the meaning of life and death, right or wrong.

www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7615/burke.html
Kortnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Lee that initially it WAS "an accident." But, for reasons unknown to us, the Ramsey's decided to "finish her off" by strangulation in the basement to make it appear a homicide, and then wrote the ransom note. To protect Burke, I believe. It's hard for us to fathom, impossible, really, but that's what they did.
Kortnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, Skipper, they totally keep Burke "under wraps." Suspicious.

Burke may have a meltdown someday and reveal all. He knows what happened.
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you're right about the meltdown, Kortnie. Eventually, the kid will come to grips with it, in the event that he has a conscience, that is.

Brings to mind a statement that he made to a Shrink during the investigation:

Excerpt:

The National Enquirer reported, On Sept. 1, 1998, that Burke told Dr. Suzanne Bernhard, a Boulder child psychologist, that he was "getting on with my life." He reportedly said this on Jan. 8, 1997 – 13 days after JonBenet died.

http://crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm

Jane, are you ever going to tell us what was on that Reverse Speech tape you posted about? What did you hear?

Just found this tidbit:

http://crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm

Patsy was apparently concerned enough about some aspect of JonBenet or Burke's moral compass that she mentioned her concern to her father. He gave her the 1992 book Why Johnny Can't Tell Right From Wrong, she told police, in which then Boston College education professor William Kilpatrick argued that kids were morally adrift in part because "our present culture sends out confusing and misleading messages about sex." The result, he wrote, is that "when teens are confronted by adults over sexual misbehaviors, a frequent response is simply, "I didn't know it was wrong.'"

Kilpatrick didn't mention beauty pageants for 6-year-olds as part of the problem. He cited sex-education courses in which sex is taught as though there is no moral component. "The point (of these classes)," Kilpatrick wrote, "is to be able to view sex as a nonmoral, nonromantic recreational activity." That's a formula for trouble, Kilpatrick wrote, because it fuels a range of sex-related problems (adultery, diseases, neglected children). "Sooner or later," he argued, "sexual irresponsibility...become (s) everyone's problem."

Police did not ask Patsy during their interviews with her what had prompted her father to give her the book.

ls
rd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as a general observation, I think it would be very, very difficult for this young boy to answer questions about that night multiple times without tripping up and raising suspicion somewhere along the way.

Instead, it's been posted that he was cleared several times. I realize that quickly leads to whether the Boulder police actually investigated and questioned him to clear him.

Or maybe he just said he was asleep and didn't know what happened and stuck to it.

rd
Kortnie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I read about Burke saying that cliche that only an adult could have told him. Spooky.

rd, I agree that a kid as young as Burke, especially a sheltered, rich, non-streetwise kid, would have trouble holding his own during a scary police interrogation. And that is something, the only thing, that makes me doubt my Burke theory. Even as an adult a police interrogation would be terrifying. So, perhaps LE sugarcoated their questions enough so that B was able to hold on and pull through without breaking down??
jane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skipper, here's the reverse speech link about the Ramsey case.

http://www.reversespeech.com/ramsey.htm
jane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kortnie, check your private messages!
Kortnie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsey case - A Staged Domestic Homicide. Obvious.

It's hard to understand how so-called "intelligent" people don't get the obvious. I suppose they just don't want to believe it.
Kortnie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Jane. I just replied to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: