www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Murder on a Horse Trail - Discussion (2)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Murder on a Horse Trail - Discussion (2) Reply with quote

I posted another message on the newsgroups, trying to put a little truth into the discussion. The newsgroup has a funny name, "neworleans.general." I have not really looked at the newsgroup, I just replied to a message posted at that newsgroup.

There is always more to learn. They mentioned Joe Scarborough and the mysterious death of one of his aides in his office in Florida. We really have not looked at that case very closely.

Could there be similarities between Chandra's case and the death of a Congressional aide in Florida? Similarities in cases may be one way to try to find new answers. The Scott Peterson trial may give us more insight into the other cases that we are looking at here.

Are there similarities between Condit and Scott Peterson (besides their having shared Geragos as an attorney)? Are there similarities between Joe Scarbough and Gary Condit?

benn
rd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You raise an important point, benn. I've heard this a lot about additional women. Flammini said there were hundreds of other women. I just don't understand how that information sheds any light on Chandra's murder. Every girlfriend that's alive is evidence that he has a bunch of ex-girlfriends that he didn't murder.

Yes, Condit attended motorcycle rallies. He had a Harley in California. He was a politician and motorcycles are popular. I am completely puzzled as to how that sheds any light on Chandra's murder, although people have mentioned it ever since they started posting on Chandra. With the motorcycle get together thing, there were supposed to be cop killers there where Flammini and he went and Condit was supposed to have said don't tell my brother Burl and other reported behavior from the internet and tabloids, yada yada. Ok, now think about it, who goes around saying they are a wanted cop killer?

I saw this information posted through the years and if there was anything that I thought remotely shed light on Chandra's disappearance I would certainly have included it in the book. Maybe I'm missing something you guys see and I don't, but I don't see anything here except Condit had girlfriends and rode a Harley, which I write about in the first couple of chapters. What's of real interest is that Chandra thought Condit's bike was great. How could she have known that if she met him at his office in Washington?

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I debated whether to get into similarities between Chandra and Laci's disappearances. We had made quite a list here that I was tempted to present in the last chapter. I did start the last chapter with Laci's disappearance and actually your post that notified us, benn.

In the end I decided it detracted from Chandra's investigation rather than enhance it. I think the similarities show a copycat disappearance on the part of Peterson that shed light on Laci's disappearance.

Should I have examined Laci's and Scarbough's staffer's deaths in Murder on a Horse Trail to shed light on what happened to Chandra? I think the dozens of questions I posed in the book are more than enough to answer for starters.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd, I am making no criticisms of MHT. I was just looking at what there is and what else is maybe available. It would be impossible to put everything into one book.

I wrote this up since my last message, so I will post it, and then look again at your message up above. (What you doing up so early in the morning? What am I doing up so early in the mornng? <:) Since I retired this is sort of a habit with me, I get on the computer an hour or so almost every night.)

I found that Nevada motorcycle event on page 31 of Sex, Power & Murder. I had been looking for the woman's name. I should have been looking for Vince Flammini's name. Thanks to james' index I found the story. I did not find the woman's name, maybe it was later on.

I think all of the evidence is essential, whether it proves anything or not. All of the evidence tells a story, and leaving some of the evidence out might cast doubt on the essential evidence. Kortnie seems to have some good observations, maybe she can add some light, or darkness, on what I am saying.

If true Flammini's recollections of Condit in the NE book show some mean revengeful thoughts (Condit's thoughts). Just a short quote from the book, fair use.

"To make matters worse, Flammini says, Condit to this day holds a bitter grudge towards Carolyn's parents over their reaction to the forced marriage.

"'I wasn't good enough for them when I married their daughter, but now that I am a United States congressman it's a different story.' Condit explained to Flammini. 'Well not to me it isn't.'

"Flammini added that Mrs. Berry came to Ceres to visit and 'he didn't say one word to her all the time she was there.'"

benn
rd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I never made it to bed yet, benn, on the internet searching on jobs. I'm not taking anything you say as criticism of the book, I do consider information in context of the book though.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, double exposure doesn't hurt a thing, benn, and if anything develops on that case we have a thread there to analyze it. It may be awhile before we hear anything about it. Discovery can take a long time. In the meantime I hope we can contribute to their exhaustive research portion of discovery.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I guess the mugshots of Darrell don;t work anymore. jane, can you check into that and upload if necessary to display? I'm not set up to upload stuff for the time being. thanks. If you don't have his mugshots I can email them to you when I get a chance later.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see if I can find them.
jane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa - a whole pile of stuff I had in my account at domaindlx is gone!! Including the mug shots of Darrell. I'll see if I can find them on the Web somewhere again.

I was depending on domaindlx to store them, unfortunately - I know that wasn't smart. Oh well.
jane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a nice one, rd. Well, not nice, actually...

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/DailyNews/darrellcondit010719.html
jane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another beaut (scroll down)

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/DailyNews/levy010718.html
rd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, those will do nicely. Orbach or Manson? I choose Manson.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darrell

http://www.local10.com/news/1296353/detail.html
jane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darrell

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/conditbro1.html
Kortnie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, my God. What a bad seed. If looks could kill...Darrell Condit could definitely kill someone. OK, this is what I think: Just like in the film "Crimes and Misdemeanors" Gary got his brother to kill Chandra. Where is Darrell Condit right now? He owed his brother bigtime (bail money to tune of 50 grand. It fits), and he would be capable of murder. You are right, rd, Manson. Obviously, Darrell's a sociopath. Hey Gare, are you listening??? We're so on to you, you sh--. And even though Gare doesn't LOOK like a socio, he is one. Hey Carolyn Condit, what is your problem? TURN IN YOUR SICK HUSBAND!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: