www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chandra Levy: Five years later
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blondie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what federal prosecutor Garrett married. Anyone knoe how to find out? Is she still with the prosecutors office?
jane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blondie, I don't know, but it would be easier to research if he didn't have the same name as the actor who played brother Robert in "Everybody loves Raymond"!
rd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given some of his past cases, such as his foray into Pakistan, they are probably treating her identity as low profile as possible for her protection. If she was involved in the subpeonas for information in Chandra's case in 2001, together they probably know more about Chandra's case than everyone else but the murderer.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why Condit didn't have email. People say, oh, he had to have email, he was a Congressman, everybody has email, etc. But no email from him has ever been reported. He was on the Intelligence Committee, and he played the part of a spymaster.

That's why he had his mistresses call him on the girlie line too. No direct evidence of them calling him at his office or home, and none of him calling them. At least until his payphone call at midnight down the street from Luray Caves showed up on Anne Marie's cell phone caller id. The same day he disappeared from the House floor when police were seaching around his dumpster.

No, no email or IM trail from the spymaster Condit. Just a payphone call from cave country at midnight when the police were closing in.

Foley also tried to stay anonymous, but he was found out too.

rd

from apnews.myway.com (fair use)

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060929/D8KEQ83O0.html

Foley Resigns From Congress Over E-Mails
AP
Sep 29, 2006

WASHINGTON (AP) - Rep. Mark Foley, R-Fla., abruptly resigned from Congress on Friday in the wake of questions about e-mails he wrote a former teenage male page.

(snip)

ABC News reported Friday that Foley also engaged in a series of sexually explicit instant messages with current and former teenage male pages.

(snip)

Foley, as chairman of the Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus, had introduced legislation in July to protect children from exploitation by adults over the Internet. He also sponsored other legislation designed to protect minors from abuse and neglect.

"We track library books better than we do sexual predators," Foley has said.

(snip)

end quote

Just to give you an idea of the level of hypocrisy here, like Condit and his prayer breakfasts, here's a snippet of an IM from one of the high school pages Foley was messaging, from ABC News:

Xxxxxxxxxxx (8:33:29 PM): ya slow things down a little im still young... like under 18. don't want to do anything illegal... im not 18 til feb 23

end quote
rd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great question via email:

Wikipedia has an updated article on Gary Condit which states in part:

"Ice cream shop
"Following his congressional career, Condit moved to Arizona. In February 2005 Condit started a Baskin Robbins ice cream shop franchise with his wife and children. In March 2006, Baskin Robbins revoked the franchising agreement, claiming the Condits owed them $14,221.29 [4].
[edit]"

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Condit

What if anything is the connection between Chandra Levy's list of visited websites on May 1, 2001 which include "http://www.baskinrobbins.com" and Gary Condit's purchase of a Baskin-Robbins franchise 4 years later?
rd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, but it's an excellent question! Thanks for the info from the Wikipedia article on it, also.

We discuss that in this thread. There's some additional data but not a lot of speculation on relationship other than possible deliberate irony.

Other viewpoints are welcome though! :)

rd
benn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICE CREAM AND KEYS

Some of these off beat or varied opinions may be just as good as direct quotes from big name reporters. The truth is what we are looking for, no matter where it takes us, as long as we get there legally.

But looking at old news about the Chandra case I am still surprised that Connie Chung in her well known Condit interview did not ask Condit if Chandra had keys to his apartment. That subject was brought up on a Larry King Live show in July of the same year. If I remember correctly the Chung interview was done in August.

Maybe we are not always looking for truth, maybe we are looking for something that sells good on the front pages of the newspapers, or on the tv news. The Condit keys subject did not get much discussion on the Larry King Live show. I wonder if anyone could write a letter to Larry King about that subject and get an answer from him.

To me selling icecream does not seem too interesting, except that it is a franchise business, and a person with a little money could get into that business fast. Making money in icecream seems more to me about getting low paid workers to scoop up a lot of ice cream. It is a work job anyway, unless you are just at the top counting the money.

benn
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Foley Reply with quote

Quote:
Foley, as chairman of the Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus, had introduced legislation in July to protect children from exploitation by adults over the Internet. He also sponsored other legislation designed to protect minors from abuse and neglect.

RD:
Not having missed much of the coverage on Foley, I'm truly utterly disgusted by the whole situation. He is a dog, (stronger words could fit here). Wish he would do some jail time and some heads start flying soon..

Could go on and on, but why bother venting about this creep!

How many more excuses will this ass come up with before this investigation is resolved?

Goz
jane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a hypocritical wonder of a debased excuse for a human being. But he was a great fund raiser for his party, so those who were privy to his pedophilic tendencies were reluctant to turn him in, apparently.
rd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a string similarity to the way Condit was handled with kid gloves while Chandra was missing.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt, but it's time to take the gloves OFF! But, we have all stated this many times before.

Goz
benn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might as well keep this topic going, because it is not going to be over until it is over.

Having worked a little on the fringe of the business element in San Francisco in my past years, up until age 72, when I retired, I learned that businesses were creating what they called "strategic alliances." I am bringing this up because I think that there are also "strategic alliances" in politics, and that these alliances might cross party lines.

All gloves off decisions are not only made in politics. :) A woman walked up to the desk one day where I was working as a security guard and introducted herself as working for a certain business down the street. Her business had made a strategic alliance with the owners of the building where I worked.

I sort of figured out what some of that might be about, and sure enough in a few weeks the same woman came up to my desk and told me that I was no longer satisfactory for the work that I was doing. Well, I think she was probably right, because I was getting arthritis, but did not know it at that time. But I made an alliance with myself and decided to retire, a good decision.

So there are probably at least a few strategic alliances in politics which allow for cross party coverups when necessary.

Watch out for those strategic alliances. :}

benn
benn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gozgals wrote:
No doubt, but it's time to take the gloves OFF! But, we have all stated this many times before.

Goz

Hello Goz, since the gloves are off I might as well rehash some of this some more, not about me but about Chandra.

Here is an old story about Chandra that brings back some memories.

htt
p://www.modbee.com/reports/levy/story/6788114p-7719147c.html

I am going to start another message here because with quotes and everything the text is getting hard to type.

benn
benn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goz, I did not get to finish my statement to you about the gloves being off. I just happened to look at your profile the other day, and I see that you are into pig wrestling. Hope I have not mixed this up with someone else. :)

When you wrestle pigs do you wear gloves.

Anyway I think we can take our gloves off here once in a while. Looking at old newspaper articles about the Chandra Levy story can be helpful. We do not have to be so concerned about the lawsuits so much and can concentrate on looking for the truth.

Does Condit still have a lawsuit going against that newspaper that was mentioned in the newspapers not too long ago. Maybe I can do a search on that.

benn
benn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will answer my own question here.

http://www.modbee.com/local/story/12498935p-13215088c.html

benn
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: