www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new chandra website
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jane

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those defense attorneys never run out of scuzzy clients.

But James, it was Geragos who made the prediction, according to a 23 May 2002 New York Daily News article:
    On CNN's "Larry King Live," Geragos said his client would be exonerated. He also said he had predicted Levy would be found this month.

"Talking with Gary about a month ago, I said if this was the work of a serial killer, you might find that Chandra would turn up sometime in May."

Geragos said the prediction was based on "prior findings" and did not explain further.
fallout

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jane,

Of course you're right. It was Geragos. I misremembered it.

On the other hand, at some point Condit's attorneys may have been conferring and a similar statement may have been shared among them. I think there was some overlap when Cotchett gave way to Lowell and then to Geragos as the lead lawyer. Someone in this group had enough contacts among other politicians and lobbyists to figure out that Chandra had become a victim of this "influence" system.

This is not to say that Chandra was brought to any of these parties for illegal activities. I just think that there's a standing invitation for attractive young men and women, the interns and others, to go to these Washington area parties. At one of these parties she may have been introduced to someone who knows what happened to her. And its possible that after Condit realized she was missing that he confided in his lawyers enough for them to figure out, with their closely held knowledge of what other politicians and lobbyists were up to, who had knowledge of where the body had been hidden.

If we find out who the turtle man is or who the lawyers were talking to in that period we might be able to narrow it down. Abramoff lived in Silver Spring, Brent Wilkes lived in DC but had a main residence in San Diego. Dusty Foggo? Not sure where he lives. I wonder if he has a dog??????

Cheers,
James

By the way....
We might find out some more interesting info when the Secret Service logs of Abramoff's visits to the White House are published by Judicial Watch. Even more interesting- Did you see Scott McClellan's response to this? He hinted that there is another "log" not maintained by the Secret Service of those who visit and influence the White House occupant and his lead staff. Shades of Watergate! Is it Scooter Libby's log of people who visited Cheney? That would be too perfect! Is this why McClellan quit?
benn

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well www.justiceforchandra.com is going on here when it seemed that it might stall.

>>>"Talking with Gary about a month ago, I said if this was the work of a serial killer, you might find that Chandra would turn up sometime in May."

Geragos said the prediction was based on "prior findings" and did not explain further<<<

If I remember correctly there were some theories on this board at that time that Chandra's body had to be "found" soon if the murder was going to be associated with a robber mugging in Rock Creek Park. Of course Geragos was into the occult a little it seems from his handling of the Scott Peterson case in Modesto. If Chandra's body had been moved then it would have to be returned shortly in order for it to be charged to a park mugger.

It is good that we make a few mistakes here and do not have to be perfect. If we all had to be perfect we might not write anything.

None of this explains why Susan Levy quoted Chandra as saying, "he explained it all."

No matter what Otis Thomas said, or did not say, he has never been quoted as sayind, "he explained it all." Who really was investigating this case, the news media, or the police?

"he explained it all" has effrectively been left out of the Chandra Levy timeline."

There may be occaisional mistakes on this board here, which probably includes some of my own, but hindsight revealss mistakes in the police news media investigation. Why can not the "perfect ones"s go back a little and redo some of their mistakes?

Why was Stanislaus County almost completely left out of this investigation?

In retrospect Stanislaus County might have done a better job than the FBI did in Stanislaus County. Someone told me today about seeing an old news clip showing a group of blacks in the South during the Martin Luther King days who were drinking from a "white only" drinking fountain and who were literally washed away by white men who squrted them with large fire hoses.

I can not think of anything adequate to say in reponse to that.

benn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: