www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chandra Levy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auditing cases would be a great idea. It is done in many other fields as you stated Benn, but most importantly we need this done in LE.

I agree rd with this quote:

Sadly though:

Quote:
Where there is no accountability, there is no accounting for what they have done.

One must still consider the "BLUE WALL of Silence" is hard to break, and I'm sure it flows freely in the FBI too.

--------*Sidenote: After watching Dateline on the missing cases this Saturday, I feel that Ray Gricar's case may now be considered a cover up or possibly LE may have missed the boat from the beginning on this one too!**

One could consider Internal Affairs to look over said type cases too but they are still part of cover ups, (IMO). Normally, I'm sure they just look at rogue cops. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Also, when does a case become a cold case? Is there a time limit on it? If a case is a cold case, not due to a body not being found, but nobody charged, I would think a new investigative team would take a look at the facts with fresh eyes. This might happen in a case where there is NO Errors or No Cover-ups...

----------------------------

Lynn thanks for posting back--- and in spite of what RD has posted, I would welcome his views on TV yet he is correct, they would take an established talking head over someone with his knowledge on this case. Another fact the public misses out on and would help possibly in getting more people interested in this case again.

--------------------------------

GOZ, have a good week everyone.
benn

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most ideas, good or bad, do not fly very far. I think that the IQ level of this message board is proably as high as the IQ level of most police forces. One University town that I lived in for a while had all University graduate policemen. Maybe some others here might have a comment or two about the education level of our police forces.

Of course with the FBI the education is there, but what are the motivating forces behind the FBI at any one time, depending upon who is in charge there?

How to get more accountability from our police might be a question that I can send to think tank Fellow Joseph McNamara at the Hoover Institute located on Stanford University.

Maybe this is a question good enough to ask of him.

benn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: