www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scotty's Supporters Offer Reward for real killers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Scotty's Supporters Offer Reward for real killers Reply with quote

Comment: All I can say is when does it ever stop? Hard to believe this guy has supporters even today. Worth a post because it keeps us all updated on what is still going on. Guess Scotty's family will never give up or his supporters.

PS: If anyone knows how to make these articles stop clicking, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

GG)

http://crime.about.com/b/a/256866.htm?nl=1

From Charles Montaldo,
Your Guide to Crime / Punishment.
FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!

Scott Peterson's 'Search for the Real Killer'

The family and supporters of death row inmate Scott Peterson are offering a $250,000 reward for "specific information" leading to his exoneration and the arrest and conviction of someone else for the abduction and death of Laci Peterson and her unborn son Conner.
The offer of the reward was posted on a family Web site which has proclaimed Peterson's innocence since shortly after his conviction and death sentence for the deaths of his wife and unborn son.

The Web site also seeks information about a Croton watch "Laci is believed to have been wearing the day she went missing." Peterson's defense attorneys indicated during his six-month trial that a Croton watch was pawned shortly after Laci disappeared, pointing to another suspect.

Prosecutors in the Peterson case blew off the reward offer, calling it "a rather desperate attempt to gain attention." said chief deputy district attorney Birgit Fladager. "It's an extraordinary amount of money that they know they'll never be called upon to pay."

See Also:
Peterson's Family Offers Reward To Find Killer

Background:
The Scott Peterson Trial

Wednesday April 5, 2006

GG)
Kortnie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Peterson "reward" money!!! Reply with quote

It IS pitiful, isn't it? I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that in the paper last week! LOL if it wasn't so amazingly pathetic. Those Peterson's are utter fools - no wonder Scotty turned out the way he did.

OJ's still looking for the "real killers," too.
rd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kortnie, I saw where Laci's stepfather Ron will be on Larry King. Larry apparently giving him a chance to weigh in on these pathetic enablers.

rd
Kortnie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rd. Long time no see! You must have been surprised to see my name. Everything still appears to be truckin' along here as usual, yet still no justice for Chandra. Hopefully one day.

"Pathetic enablers" is such an apt description of the Petersons. I'm sure it would shock them to know that their son secretly thinks of them as fools.
rd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, Kortnie, unfortunately the site will stay up as long as women keep disappearing when they become inconvenient. I wish it weren't needed.

rd
Kortnie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen, rd. Amen. Your sensitive and compassionate site is fabulous and so are you.
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: 2 comments Reply with quote

I must agree about RD, and it can't be said enough

The second:

Kortnie: Glad to see you back and posting. You know you have been missed by me.

I will have to check out what you wrote.

Have a great day all of you

GG)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: