www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THS Investigates
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How intact was the skeleton, James? The real skeleton wasn't very intact.

rd
fallout

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one they showed was a recognizable human skeleton. I'd describe it as being from the mid-spine area up with a skull. I need to stop-motion that scene to see if there are any more clues. It might have been a prop added to the show for illustrative purposes. I didn't see a USC Sweatshirt in the background.

P.S. New York is on highest alert right now. They evacuated Grand Central yesterday and the Lincoln Tunnel this past afternoon. Something's up. I hope The Baboon doesn't think he can get away with it again.

All the world's a stage.

James
jane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The skull had rolled to the bottom of the hill before the remains were found - they wouldn't have put it back in place at the crime scene, would they? If the scene was set up to trick viewers into thinking it was the actual crime scene, that was a big mistake - having the skull in place. The spine and parts of the limbs were in place. If I remember right, one lower leg bone was missing (the tibia - which was later found by the Levy's detectives) and some of the bones from the feet were missing.
fallout

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jane,

Of course your right. It must have been re-created.

James
jane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just looking at some of the articles published just after the remains were discovered. After the turtle hunter found the skull at the base of the incline, most of the rest of the skeleton was found up the incline, but the whole left leg (including the foot) and part of the pelvis was missing. After the crime scene was reopened, the Levy's detectives found one of the missing leg bones, the tibia (shin bone). It was found about 50 ft. away from where the skeleton had been, covered with leaves and partially embedded in the ground.

When the skeleton was found, it was missing the skull and the left leg.

Why would the producers of the show go to all the trouble of recreating the scene, and do so inaccurately?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: