www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teresa Halbach-Oct.31-05 -WI- Updates 2016 Avery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:15 pm    Post subject: link Reply with quote

April 6, 2016

Steven Avery Update: Manitowoc County Chairman Says Avery’s Eyes Prove Guilt

Leigh Egan

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2968556/steven-avery-update-manitowoc-county-chairman-says-averys-eyes-prove-guilt/#5UaQtdka3fKqv3F3.99

Couldnt get the story to post but hit the link..

The eyes say it all....
Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:42 am    Post subject: Note Reply with quote

I will follow up on Avery as soon as able. I'm sure he did not get an appeal.
A pure monster, makes me very upset to think of him and poor Teresa who was brutalized. A beautiful young woman lost her life and people are concerned about some fk loser.. Sorry, this is one case that gets my goat, as it gets many of us..

Note: still did not watch the docu, some reason I just cant face it..

More to come
Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:39 am    Post subject: Please READ Reply with quote

Sorry I have been ill BUT-- Horrible.

The magazine IN TOUCH is doing articles on "Freeing AVERY".. The new article wont come up online. I just searched and this has been going on.. The new article is so Bias it is unreal.. He goes to court, or trying to in Aug. if i remember correctly. All about the "DOCU" and his new lawyer. How the police planted the evidence. Like one paragraph on the State.

Also, he has 100,000 Facebook followers helping him, visitors, etc.

I'm so sickened. What is wrong w/ people? WHAT?

I cant get any healthcare in this state and people are supporting this monster.

People pls respond. JUSTICE FOR TERESA, PLS....

Thanks
Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:19 pm    Post subject: AVERY, pls read Reply with quote

I will bump up the top post after I put this in.

All, pls read this. Steve Avery is out of control as is his lawyer. This is in "In Touch Mag" but I got it via the internet. Insane. Why?

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/steven-avery-making-a-murderer-netflix-109089

He slams his lawyers, ( a ploy ) and talks of his innocence. I have a few links but need to organize.

There are many comments claiming he is innocent. They are talking about how all the evidence was planted and how steve was targeted by police who were against his family.

I'm not sure if it is on this link but will get the others.
He wrote an open letter,, OMG

Rest in peace Teresa.

Goz

Will this ever end.. ? I will get the org. link.

Quote:
They don’t now what Justice is and they don’t now what is a investigation is because if they did they would have done it for a innocent man like me!!!” he writes.

by S. Avery
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:28 am    Post subject: From letter S. Avery Reply with quote

I am so sick of this Avery guy. I'm sure Teresa's family is beyond upset with all the attention Steve is getting. It appears the VICTIM is forgotten, again. My heart bleeds for them.

People must be really bored in the USA??? I believe we have so much tragedy in our country people need to concentrate on other issues but Steve. He has them fooled. This documentary (which I still haven't watched) has people making decisions about Avery's innocence.

Why don't they read up on the facts?

This is a link with some of Steve's newest letter on it. As I'm searching I have become aware he has been writing letters for years. His fans want to hear him, and the magazines. I guess he brings in $.

I guess I'm suppose to feel sorry for him as we all are because he appears illiterate. Sorry, I don't.

Goz

Link: http://zap2it.com/2016/07/making-a-murderer-steven-avery-slams-dean-strang-jerry-buting/

let me know if the link works, my comp is jammed
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:34 am    Post subject: From People Magazine Pls Read Reply with quote

I did not know or didn't remember that Teresa had been out to Avery's farm before she was murdered. (at least 15 times) She told the Auto Trader she did not want to go back. She found him to be "creepy"

It appears she was correct. Poor Teresa, if only she did not go back.

I'm still very upset about what this must be doing to Teresa's family having to endure daily articles about Avery in the papers and magazines writing about him. It must have compounded this situation more. My heart is bleeding for them. I assume they thought this was over when he was convicted and now it goes on and on. I read there will be another special about Avery and of course, his innocence.

Much warm thoughts go out to Teresa's family and friends

Rest in Peace

Goz

http://www.people.com/article/teresa-halbach-magazine-asked-her-go-steven-averys-house-one-last-time?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_852394&xid=partner_zergnet

Fair Use
Teresa Halbach Wanted to Quit Auto Trader, but Magazine Begged Her to Go to Steven Avery's House One Last Time: Source
People Mag Exclusive
BY K.C. BAKER @kcbaker77777 UPDATED 01/16/2016 AT 01:25 PM EST •ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED 01/14/2016 AT 07:10 AM EST

* Pls Note, the dates seem incorrect here but that is what was written

Snip
Teresa Halbach, whose brutal 2005 slaying is the center of the hit Netflix docu-series, Making of a Murderer, almost didn’t go to the home of the man convicted of killing her on the day she died.

Before her death, Wisconsin native Halbach, 25, had started her own photography business, and was making extra money taking pictures of vehicles for Auto Trader Magazine.

"The sad part was that at the time of her death, she was getting more and more clients and couldn't take care of Auto Trader at the same time," a longtime friend of Halbach's tells PEOPLE.

"She had told Auto Trader she was going to quit in two weeks and just work out of her studio because she was burning the candle at both ends."

• For more on Steven Avery and Making a Murderer pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on stands Friday.

Teresa Halbach Wanted to Quit Auto Trader, but Magazine Begged Her to Go to Steven Avery's House One Last Time: Source| Netflix, Crime & Courts, Murder, True Crime
The Netflix Show Making a Murderer is on the cover of this week's PEOPLE
The source says she had told her clients – including the Averys, whose property she had visited at least 15 times before her death – that she would no longer be taking pictures for the magazine, the source says.

But Halbach became concerned when Avery, now 53, came to the door in one of her last visits to the salvage yard, "wearing just a towel," the source says.

"She was worried about that. She said, 'I am not going back to the Averys,' " the source says.

But on the morning of Oct. 31, 2005, the day of Halbach's murder, Avery allegedly called the magazine and requested Halbach for the photo shoot. "She said she didn’t want to go," says the source. "Auto Trader begged her to go – to do them this one favor – do one more picture."

snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: More on him.. Reply with quote

Oh My God, no wonder why WI is a poverty driven uncaring State.

Nwws: Steve Avery cancelled his engagement. Big News.

The man is a monster, stop stop covering him. He is where he belongs. I am covering it as we are discussing him.

Again, there is a victim here, a family and friends suffering. A woman who is being ignored, a young life taken. I feel so sorry for her family. Instead, the concentration is on a monster. Over and over. He is where he belongs. He drives the publicity not the victim(s).

Again, She knew. She said, "i dont want to go to Averys lot again, he is creepy" How she must have suffered.

Much thoughts go out to the Halbach Family

Rest in peace.
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:39 pm    Post subject: Unreal Dr. Phil Reply with quote

I missed this one but will look it up.
This is unreal how this guy gets so much attention. I put his name in google and many articles on him. One actually said: Who killed Teresa?
Her family must be suffering.

I guess if I can tolerate it I will look up the Avery Interview from Dr. Phil- another media ratings seeker.

Fair Use
September 29, 2016 1:26 p.m.
Making a Murderer’s Steven Avery Will Be Interviewed on Dr. Phil
By Jackson McHenry

http://www.vulture.com/2016/09/making-a-murderer-steven-avery-lands-dr-phil-interview.html

Snip
Steven Avery, one of the key subjects of Netflix's Making a Murderer, will discuss the murder case that put him behind bars in an interview with Dr. Phil airing on October 3 and 4. While Avery will be phoning in from prison — he's currently serving a life sentence in Wisconsin for the 2007 murder of Teresa Halbach — his new fiancée Lynn Hartman will appear in the studio.
Snip

I thought Avery broke off his engagement? I guess he has another woman....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: