www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

**Pick Up this weeks Globe! Chandra's case Solved!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: **Pick Up this weeks Globe! Chandra's case Solved! Reply with quote

Sorry I left it in the car all and that car is not here now, but a New witness has come forward.

Yes, a new witness has come forward to tell the TABLOID journal her shocking story of what really took place and who killed Chandra.

Some motorcycle group* Nope, not Mr. Con. I searched online for the copy but it is not out yet. Tomorrow I will try to post in what I can when I get home from an appt. if I'm able and anyone is interested. Pure bull I would say!

I am not familiar with this theory, I'm sure you all are.

Have a good evening. Just wanted to keep you informed. It is on the front page.

GG)
rd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goz, that's interesting that American Media is revisiting Chandra's case again. After the settlement with Condit they have only run one story which made Condit an innocent bystander.

This article will probably be more of the same. Why is a puzzle, but someone is up to no good.

rd

read the online true crime mystery novel
Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

click here for the justiceforchandra home page

Background information on Chandra Levy

Latest News on Missing Women
laskipper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like someone is helping Condit set the stage (clear the air) for his upcoming run for office?

American Media dredged up one of the off the wall theories and ran with it. Wonder if it was a part of the settlement?

Who've thunk it?
peripeteia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

think you are right on the money Skipper, blame has to be placed on someone else, before Condit can get his ticket to serving in any public office.

I've said this a hundred times, all Condit has to do is step up to a polygraph after of course he has given testimony to the grand jury. Very simple matter, that he will not do this speaks for itself and himself. Because even if the murderer of Chandra is found, this still does not explain Condit's behavior, and the fact that he hid from the Levy's Chandra was coming by train, if one really believes that scenario that she was indeed coming by train.

So Step up Condit to the Mic or go away!
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Inserts of article till rds summary hope it helps Reply with quote

"IN a world exclusive , Globe has interviewed the woman, who has already TURNED HER BOMBSHELL INFORMATION OVER TO THE AUTH., INCLUDING THE FBI.....!

she has met with authorities on sev. occas. (pardon my shorthand all).

I told them who did it, and revealed other names-- I know as well, it is time for this case to be solved.

This is a big breakthrough. This tragic murder has gone cold,,,till now.

(remember I'm paraphrasing some) highlights.

The witness refuses to reveal all infor. to the public, but tells GLOBE:

The slaying is linked to the prosecution of members of the REGEGADES MOTORCYCLE CLUB in in Virgina six years ago.

At the time, the feds charged 33 people with being part of a drug distribution ring assoc. with the Reng.

cont. on about the drug charges.

The whole thing holds the key to unlocking the C.L. murder mystery, the witness explains. It set everything in motion that lead to her death! (HUH- my words)...All the cops had to do was look...

Another source says, "Chandra worked for the B. of Prisons, where she met interesting characters. It is believed she stumbled across more damaging information. This cast the murder in a new light. Someone wanted to eliminate her, and get her alone.

Authorites believe Chandra was lured to the park by a man she trusted, then sexually assualted and strangled.

The shocking case stunned the nation when it was revealed that the beauty was romantically linked to then-Cal. Cong. Gary CONDIT.

more con. blah blah.

Meanwhile, a Mar. 2002, report by the Natl. Drug Intel. Cnt. on drug threat assessment in Virginia refers to the Renegades proscution, which the witness connects to Chandras murder.

wrap out: The witness tell Globe: I've given everything I had over to the authorites . They know I know and can solve this RIGHT NOW?

_____________________end of my summary..

By Jeffery Rodack
jrodacak@golfefl.com
November 7, 2005 edition.
Page 16, 17

what is this about? Rd, why is this in the spolight now? HINKY I Say...

GG)
hope this helps. Sorry i typed quick, no scheck, he he..Happy weekend all.
rd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question, Goz. We can take this at face value, that a secret new witness has stepped forward with information on who murdered Chandra Levy with the Globe quoting her, "I know who killed Chandra Levy".

Anyone who believes that should buy a lifetime subscription to the Globe and the other American Media rags, the Enquirer and the Star, and believe all that stuff they make up.

Or we could look at why they would make this up now, seemingly out of nowhere. Condit could be putting out feelers on his next move that these guys have picked up on, and having settled a lawsuit with him and another with his wife, could be either carefully keeping him in the spotlight or carefully keeping a promise made or implied in the settlement.

Either way they sell rags and make big bucks. Chandra on the cover in that high school glamour shot attracts attention. Inside they have a picture of Chandra from her high school yearbook where she poses on a hotel balcony from a trip to France, a picture I hadn't seen before. It's a very beautiful picture, her in a mediterranean style short evening dress with mediterranean style villas in the background.

So what was American Media up to? They say this woman said," I've met with authorities on several occasions. I told them who did it and revealed there are others who know as well. I've named names. It's time for this case to be solved."

My guess is, given the dialogue, this is a fiction writer making some money on the side for the Globe. Now let's look at the basis for this fictional narrative of a secret witness coming forth to "authorities" four years after the fact.

The narrative goes on to say that "the brutal slaying is linked to the prosecution of members of the Renegades Motorcycle Club in Virginia six years ago."

It goes on to talk about drug distribution charges in 1999. The narrative continues to quote the person, "That whole thing holds the key to unlocking the Chandra Levy murder mystery. It set everything in motion that would eventually lead to her death. It's been out there all the time. All the cops had to do was look."

That dialogue to me was obviously written for pay for the tabloids by a bad writer.

Now as to motive. The article writer says "Authorities believe that Chandra was lured to the park by a man she trusted, then sexually assaulted and strangled."

They go on talk about how her relationship with Condit was found out and that he was questioned multiple times but never charged. Then they finish with a quote from court documents on the charges of the Renegades Motorcycle Gang distributing meth in the Tidewater area, sending approximately $4 million to California.

I would say the Globe came as close to pinning this on Condit and his brother Darrell as they could without getting sued again.

I'd also say they did a pretty good job of it too. You won't see any lawsuits from Condit or Darrell over this one.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so agree rd with all you wrote, and I'm glad I could make it in to help. Count on me. I enjoyed reading your answers.

I noticed today that quite a few people have stopped in to read after I posted. I'm glad I had time to type in and help out.

I will come back in tomorrow and read all you wrote again, a tad bit of a few health things today.

I like what I you put down though when scanning.

I have to study it some more. HUM, Hum, hum, you know so much more about all this than most, that is why you are a great researcher.

I love this part:

Quote:
I would say the Globe came as close to pinning this on Condit and his brother Darrell as they could without getting sued again.

That may be one of the points of bringing this up again. It is a shame we can't get Chandra's case in the limelight again Rd as I stated. I never received any word from the feelers I sent out either. Damn shame. I will have to try again soon.

I will be back tomorrow and read more of what you wrote. Glad you got a copy too. I know sometimes it takes time for Globe to come out everywhere.

Also, off the subject, I read your assessment of SueAnn's case too. On target I see with my thoughts. I figured you knew the area too. I have an x-boyfriend who has a home in the area I have known for 20 years as does his brother.

Yes, (as you stated) these Good Ole' Boys just love control. Can't wait till they get this sh-thead! More heartache rd.

I read about another GA woman missing. What the heck is going on. Will post when I can.

Please have a good weekend rd and I will try to be back and read more of what you wrote- interested in GC angle too. Very interested in following up on what you said.

Later - be good. Maybe with this coming out, we/you got a chance of doing something again. Who knows.

GG)
blondie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish someone would post the article.

I doubt it points to Guandique - someone she knew and trusted

COULD THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH LURAY, VA.??????????
rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blondie, as to Luray, no. Tidewater. Goz got all the high points, and I typed in the quotes. The article isn't that big. There's some typical background and some details on the numbers of Renegades convicted and the crimes, no names. Makes it look more official when you're fabricating stuff.

Taken at face value, the woman is said to have met with authorities multiple times and told them that a 1999 breakup of a Renegades Motorcycle gang meth distribution ring led to the brutal slaying of Chandra Levy. She is quoted as having named names. All they had to was look. That's all there is in the article.

The woman didn't mention Condit, the article writer did. It could go several ways. One's imagination is the only limitation.

By the way, I consider the whole thing a red herring. The Globe just wanted to spice up an issue and get more sales and keep the spotlight on somebody who tried to get the spotlight turned off by suing.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Either way they sell rags and make big bucks

Yes, so true.

Blondie, as Rd stated, most of the article is here. It was not that long and I'm not an authority like him, but it seems like the Globe, or the witness just wanted to sell more magazines. I give no credence to this story.

Quote:
Makes it look more official when you're fabricating stuff.

I just went through what you posted again Rd. It blows my mind why the Globe would rehash this, maybe for the reasons you posted. I don't know but could be, the motorcycle gang is another source to shed the spotlight on after all these years- on a false basis - no doubt.

Wonder when the other tabloids will follow suit, that should be coming soon, since when one posts the others do.

Good day.

GG)
rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Goz, there are no other tabloids, only American Media. :) They divvy this stuff up with each of the Enquirer, Star, and Globe having a niche role to play.

The last time they wrote on Chandra was quite awhile back, on the FBI "revisiting" Chandra's case. We had a fairly large thread on that.

I believe the paragraph I quoted about LE believing Chandra was lured to RCP by a man she trusted to be true. I think the meth connection sending millions back to California is to tie in Darrell, so I think there's some basis of truth here, but as I say the Renegades Tidewater drug distribution ring being broken up as leading to Chandra's murder I consider a red herring.

Thanks again for spotting this and all the info, GG. Great to see your posts again. :)

I want to comment on the motorcycle gang aspect of this. The article cites an actual 1999 case brought against 33 members of the Renegades Motorcycle Club for drug distribution. They quote a secret witness saying that "led" to the brutal slaying of Chandra Levy. It points out that $4 million was sent to California.

What does that mean? It could mean anything. I think they are implying a Condit connection given the emphasis of millions sent to California, to who it doesn't say, and Darrell's history with meth, and also the "motorcycle gang" stuff about Condit.

Some people may think Condit had his bike in DC because of stories of Condit biking in Rock Creek Park and the stories of Condit and motorcycle gangs. But Condit had a bicycle in DC. His motorcycle was back home in Modesto.

He did have a red Ford in DC though, but not kept at his apartment. Where that car was on May 1 is one of many questions I ask about it in Murder on a Horse Trail, including whether it was tagged for the Congressional parking lot and could have been driven that afternoon by Condit after he got out of meeting with Cheney just before Chandra logged off the internet.

I think if we put yourselves in Chandra's shoes and think about Chandra coming out of the Newport and getting on a motorcycle or for that matter getting into any vehicle other than with someone she knew or a cab she called we would know that she wouldn't.

We have to remember that Chandra had never ridden with Condit in his Ford as Anne Marie had so just whose vehicle she would get in and why needs a lot more careful thought than I've ever seen it given just because "the dogs lost the scent at the curb" weeks (months?) after she disappeared. Yet she did go somewhere somehow, and Condit was missing from his office at the same time.

We need to remember the actual details of Chandra's murder. The details of the crime scene are those of someone who knew her, not those of someone who knew her who wanted her killed.

rd
propria

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting stuff ... and i don't see a thing here to contradict suspicions that gary condit is the person ultimately responsible for chandra levy's death. i'm not aware of anyone, certainly not anyone here, who really believes that scary gary did the dirty deed with his own well manicured paws, anyway ... it's much more his style to burn somebody else's butt than to put himself at risk. i wonder if he has stopped to think that solicitation to commit a criminal act, particularly one as heinous as murder, is a felony that might very well carry a penalty as heavy as that for the crime.

in addition to many fully feasible scenarios shared here by others, i postulated within a couple months of her disappearance that gary condit could easily have made arrangements to have the inconvenient woman in his life disposed of. with his brother and/or his local biker connections available to do his bidding, it would have been a piece o'cake to have chandra picked up in front of her apartment, probably by darrell on a motorcycle, taken to the woods of luray 'to meet gary', killed there by some local bad ass, and hidden in a local cavern or cave until after rock creek park was searched.

i'll spare everyone a rerun of the full scope of my theories from 'way back when' [if anyone is interested in the early-on perspectives of folks here, i think we have that material in the archives] but suffice it to say that the condit family has more than enough connections to biker gangs and methamphetamine trafficking, especially in california, to make this story fully feasible until i see reason to believe otherwise. i do hope scary gary isn't depending on a local bad boy biker to fry without whispering his name as the genuine killer behind the kill ... that might happen [it's doubtful, but at least possible] for a fellow gang member, but it ain't gonna happen for a california politico.

ya know, if we keep getting a little bittty scrap of hope here, and another little scrap there, i'm liable to get my hopes up enough to start shuffling around mumbling 'the wheels of justice grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.' there is sooooooo much in this whole story that makes me sooooo mad that i'm more than a little bit reluctant to even hope for justice, but i do trust the power of Truth so i'm going to dare to hope that somehow this story really does produce another scrap of fact [truth] to stack up against the person who killed chandra levy.

nanci
James Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Globe article, despite it's using a smokescreen involving a Virgina motorcycle gang, the Renegades, and drug running somehow being involved in Chandra Levy's murder, was actually an indictment of Condit, if you read "between the lines". When they quote authorities as saying that Chandra was lured to Rock Creek Park, sexually assaulted, and murdered by someone she trusted, that is to anyone who is familiar with the case, basically the same as saying that Condit did it.

They did make one reference to Renegade drug money being sent to California, which was another sly suggestion of Condit involvement. According to anyone who knew her, she was romantically involved with only one person during her time in Washington DC, and that is Gary Condit. All of this only backs up my belief that on May 1, 2001, Gary Condit, alone and without anyone else involved, lured Chandra into the most remote area of Rock Creek Park he could find, got Chandra into the most vulnerable situation he could, and strangled her. I enjoyed your book, RD, but I just can't picture Condit involving his space cadet brother Darrell in something that could ruin his life. People like him can't be trusted to keep from spilling the beans, and I'm sure Condit knows that.

The question is: is there enough circumstantial evidence against Condit to bring him to trial? Like the Scott Peterson case, there is apparently very little physical evidence that would help clarify guilt. Also as with Peterson, you have a someone (Condit) who is a remarkably unlovable person. I don't believe they would have any problems finding a jury, when presented with the facts, willing to convict. Unlike Robert Blake and Michael Jackson, who come across as bizzare, quirky, but somewhat sympathetic and likable, Peterson and Condit come across as arrogant, dishonest, and entirely capable of committing the acts they stand accused of. If there are any honest and courageous people in the DC police department, or in the DC prosecutors office, and they present the facts clearly and coherently, I believe they could easily win a conviction.
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In total agreement with both you and Nancy-- James. That is the jest of what I got from the article from Globe and I think rd as well.

Quoting:

James:
Quote:
When they quote authorities as saying that Chandra was lured to Rock Creek Park, sexually assaulted, and murdered by someone she trusted, that is to anyone who is familiar with the case, basically the same as saying that Condit did it.

Nancy:

Quote:

Quote:
interesting stuff ... and i don't see a thing here to contradict suspicions that gary condit is the person ultimately responsible for chandra levy's death.

I found that the most interesting part of the article too, they made sure they slipped that in there to ALERT EVERYONE as if we were blind to those facts!

I am a tad bit naive when it come to Tabloids so thank you for pointing out this fact too rd:
Quote:
Hey Goz, there are no other tabloids, only American Media. :) They divvy this stuff up with each of the Enquirer, Star, and Globe having a niche role to play.

-----Quote RD:
Thanks again for spotting this and all the info, GG. Great to see your posts again. :)

You are so welcome, recovery is swift, but a few ups and downs but I so do enjoy following the stories and care deeply of all those that are lost, missing and murdered, one in particular Chandra.

Good day all
GG)
rd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a Darrell connection? I felt a real investigation should have included investigating Darrell. The reason is plausible denial for Condit.

What we do know is that the DC police didn't know or care about Darrell Condit, especially since they weren't investigating his brother, Congressman Condit. But the Levy's raised the issue publically so that no one could ignore it.

A career meth addicted criminal brother of a congressman who had been a fugitive from both Florida and California prison sentences for over six years, somehow repeatedly being released from jail over and over during that time when arrested on even more charges, was finally being hunted down. But by the news media.

So the spotlight was on him, and a Ft. Lauderdale deputy nabbed him in a motel parking lot in the middle of the night. And what happened?

A former Watergate lawyer shows up and bails him out with $50,000. Now this was a guy with a rap sheet over thirty pages long, who had been on the run for six years after jumping the last bond, and someone wanted him out of jail bad. Who else would that be but his Congressman brother Gary freely throwing around bribe... er make that campaign finance money from his dearest constituents, fat cat corporations. You don't think he threw his own $50,000 down the Darrell jumping bond rat hole, do you?

So Darrell did jump bond again, and whoever ponied up that $50,000 lost it. But could they have possibly expected anything else? So just why was it so urgent to get Darrell out of jail after six years on the run? What did Darrell know that somebody didn't want him getting PO'd enough sitting around in jail and going through meth withdrawal to talk about?

We know that Darrell was arrested in Florida the month that Condit took up with Chandra in DC, October. And Darrell, who had served time in five federal prisons and had fingerprint records galore, wasn't fingerprinted and identified as someone wanted in Florida and in Condit's home town in California. No, he was released. And Darrell tells his lawyer the last time he talked to his brother was a year ago, or about the time he was arrested in Florida and released for some unknown reason.

That is all interesting but an alibi for Darrell anytime around when Chandra disappeared would have resolved all that, and Darrell could have moved on.

And you can bet if that Watergate lawyer could have smugly said, "Darrell was just going about his business doing x, y, or z and don't you know better than to chase around citizens minding their own business", but he didn't say that. He wanted to, but he couldn't. Darrell didn't have an alibi.

If he had, we would have heard that patronizing speech in defense of a fugitive who became a fugitive again before Mr. Watergate could get a receipt for his $50,000.

The tabloids reported that fellow temp workers at the construction site that Darrell was working at didn't see him for a couple of weeks around the time Chandra disappeared, and then he showed back up limping with a cane. Fabrication? No one vouched for Darrell being in Florida when Chandra disappeared.

We also know that Condit says that he had a relative staying with him a few weeks before Chandra disappeared. He uses that as an excuse for why he didn't see her. Is it a lie and he did see her, or is there some basis for it? If so, could the relative be Darrell?

Did he bring him up to DC to put some ideas in his head? Did Darrell pocket a Tag Heuer in the process? Where is that watch whose box Condit needed to get rid of on his way to having his apartment searched?

Condit arranged for Chandra to work in public relations at the Bureau of Prisons. The Modesto Bee reported he did but the BOP denies it. Was there a reason he chose that agency for her? Did he ask her to use her clearance to check on something? Chandra was checking on Condit with government passwords the day she disappeared. Did she find something?

Why did the BOP have Chandra clear her desk out without warning a week before she disappeared and then tell the public that her internship had ended on schedule, when it clearly hadn't? What is the Bureau of Prisons hiding about Chandra, and does it have anything to do with Condit and fugitive brother Darrell?

Plausible denial is very important. Even if a person turns themself in for a murder to say that someone else put them up to it, which they have no reason for doing, a meth addict brother who stole a Tag Heuer for a fix and accidentally encounters a girl friend whose body was moved when he goes to show it to police, has nothing to show for it but a confession when the dust settles.

But maybe not. Condit would have been in front of a camera when Chandra disappeared if he could have. But he wasn't.

rd

read more in Murder on a Horse Trail about the
BOP

read more about Darrell in chapter
Rock Creek Park

read the online true crime mystery novel
Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

click here for the justiceforchandra home page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: