www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing Portland, ME woman - 24 yr old Lynn Moran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kortnie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Missing Portland, ME woman - 24 yr old Lynn Moran Reply with quote

I heard about this case on the news this morning. She has been missing for 2 weeks.
peripeteia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.missingabducted.com/index.php/category/lynn-moran/

October 21st, 2005 @ 9:57 AM
Posted in Missing, Lynn Moran | No Comments »

Lynn Moran has been missing for 11 days. She was last seen in the Old Port area of Portland, Maine.

‘’At this point, we are just really scared,” said John Moran, Lynn’s brother. ‘’The more time that passes it seems more likely she was taken from the Portland area.”

Oct. 10 time line from the Keep Me Current story:Windham native goes missing in Portland

According to Portland police, Moran was last seen in South Portland at 11 p.m. on Columbus Day after spending the afternoon and early evening in the Old Port.

Using eyewitness accounts, police have been able to retrace Moran’s steps before she went missing. Between 2 and 3 p.m. on Monday, police say Moran visited Norm’s Bar and Grill on Congress Street for lunch with friends. From late afternoon to early evening, Moran was seen at Gritty McDuff’s on Fore Street.

At around 8:30 p.m., Moran visited with an acquaintance at a Market Street apartment. She was seen walking along Market Street between 9 and 10 p.m. A Bull Moose Music employee told police Moran came into the store at around 10 p.m.

After leaving Bull Moose, Moran was seen walking along Middle Street between 10 and 10:30 p.m. A motorist then claims to have seen a woman matching Moran’s description walking along Anthoine Street in South Portland at around 11 p.m., the last time she was seen.

/Quote

Lynn was at an aquaintances' house until about 8:30 pm, she left her cell phone and keys there and left without her shoes to get some air, she was reported being seen with a person she had just met, whether that person was with her when last sighted is not published in the news.

Oddly enough this young woman looks very much like Maura Murray. I don't know why I'm stating this, other than Portland Maine and New Hampshire are not all that far from one another.
peripeteia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LYNN MORAN has been found in the harbour at Portland, Maine, her body was badly decomposed but the police stated right away that it was an accidential drowning. Odd how they were able to make that determination so quickly with her body in a poor state. What is tragic is that Lynn was drinking and left an aquaintance's house in her bare feet to get some air. Why she went down to the harbour is anyone's guess, seems like an odd place to head out alone, given the water is very very cold and most unlikely that she went for a swim. Whether she jumped off the bridge, I don't know, she was last seen headed in this direction.

Our sympathy goes out to the Moran family and friends' of Lynn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: