www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tracey Leigh Tetso missing in Maryland
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

America's Most Wanted covered Tracey's family meeting with Motley Crue when they came to give another concert in the DC area. As publicity to help find one of their fans who disappeared just before she was to go to their concert, Motley Crue left tickets at the window for her to pick up and see the concert.

She never showed up to claim the tickets. But her family was there for her.

The information given makes it stunningly clear that her estranged husband that she was still living with as they filed for divorce murdered her just after she called her boyfriend to make plans to meet for the concert.

Her cell phone was turned off 14 minutes after she made that call. She was never heard from again.

Four hours later her black Trans Am was driven a short ways toward DC and the concert but, as I would put it, not out of reach of Baltimore public transportation for the murderer to return home.

Her car was parked in a motel parking lot. The video shows a guy getting out and walking away. It's dark and he can't be identified, but he's the murderer.

Tracey's body is somewhere not far from that that drive down the Baltimore interstate. I think the parking lot video is enough to convict the husband of murder, even if you can't see his face.

He is another silent man of a disappeared woman, like Condit and Peterson. Just make the inconvenient woman disappear without leaving a trail of blood, and you get away with murder. What a racket.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Updates on this case Reply with quote

Tracy's website :

http://www.findtraceygardner.com/index.html

[quote]rd states: It is also just as sad that if you can make a woman disappear without leaving a trail of blood, you will get away with murder. This is proven over and over as seen here in so many sad cases of disappeared women who may later be found as Chandra was, but far too late for human forensic evidence.[quote]

--------------->-Let us pray that this trend will be stopped soon rd. It seems to be one that is so carelessly followed by men that it should be investigated till the leads run out.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=40707

Video Footage Of MÖTLEY CRÜE's Meeting With Missing Fan's Family Posted Online - Aug. 21, 2005

Video footage of family and friends of a missing Maryland woman meeting MÖTLEY CRÜE's Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx backstage before the band's August 14 concert at the Nissan Pavilion in Bristow, Va. to personally thank them for offering $10,000 toward Tracey Tetso's reward fund has been posted online at the "America's Most Wanted" web site (free registration required).

"They were really sincere; it was cool to come meet them and thank them for their help," Monika Barilla, a longtime friend of Tetso's who has helped to organize search parties for the missing woman, told the North East Booster.

"They said it was not about publicity for them and it was never an issue about money for them," said Laura Smith, another friend of Tetso's who attended the concert. "When they found out she was missing and how much of a fan she was, their main goal was to try to get her as much attention as possible."

Tetso, 33, has been missing since March 6, when she was supposed to attend a MÖTLEY CRÜE concert in Washington and never showed up.

Tracey Gardner-Tetso (photo#1, photo#2) is described as white, 5 feet 4, 130 pounds, with long blond hair and blue eyes. She was last seen driving a 1996 black Pontiac Trans Am, with tinted windows and Maryland tags LRN 534, according to The Baltimore Sun.

Baltimore County police said last month that they have not identified any suspects. The case is being treated as a missing person's file with possible foul play, according to police spokesman Bill Toohey.

MÖTLEY CRÜE in April announced that they would match the $10,000 reward fund being offered for information on the whereabouts of Gardner-Tetso, who was reported missing by her husband. The reward is being offered by the Victims' Rights Foundation of Gaithersburg, Metro Crime Stoppers and Aggregate Industries, which employed Gardner-Tetso as a dispatcher. Anyone with information should call Baltimore County police at 410-307-2020.

Fox's "America's Most Wanted: America Fights Back", which ran the original report on Tracey's disappearance on May 14, aired an update as part of their August 20, 2005 episode.

----------------------

I have also followed Tracy's case since the beginning. I hope their is some resolution so her family can be at peace. I believe too her husband is the main suspect and just did not want to deal with the upcoming divorce.

G)
rd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The maryland missing site http://www.marylandmissing.com has an update about an event at Lawyer's Mall in Annapolis on May 26, 2006 to honor Maryland's missing persons.

When I think of Maryland's missing persons, I think of Tracey Tetso and a disappearance that should have been solved by now. She had become inconvenient to the man she used to love.

But no body, no crime.

What a racket.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RD says:

Quote:
But no body, no crime. What a racket.

Seems to be a trend in our society doesn't it RD?

Sad that it has come to this! Just my two cents in agreeing with you.

Too many inconvenient women have gone missing with no resolution to all the missing we have even posted on this board!!
Kortnie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But that's not true, rd. At least not in all cases. In "State of Indiana v. David Malinski" (2000) Malinski was convicted of murdering a woman and they did not find her body. There's also "State of California v. Bruce Koklich" (2003). His wife's body still hasn't been found and he's in prison. I misspelled "Koklich" in some way if you're interested in looking these cases up. Maybe I didn't misspell it - not sure.

So, even if poor Laci hadn't washed up, Sociopath Scotty could have still been convicted on the circ evidence.

In the Perry March case (Nashville) happening right now poor Janet March has never been found. But, when Sociopath Perry goes on trial for her murder this August I'll bet you anything he gets convicted. He did it - it's a no-brainer! Plenty of circ evidence plus his own father is testifying against him!

This is the best way I've heard it put: "A murderer doesn't get a pass just because he manages to hide a body well."
rd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am happy to say that it is not absolutely true, but it's close enough to count. As we're both happy to know, Ann Marie Fahey was given justice even though she was never found, but Capano's brothers gave him up. I vaguely recall in other cases remnants found, such as hair or bone fragments, which thankfully allowed for the successful conviction of those who tried to make them disappear.

But while the woman has just disappeared, essentially nothing can be done. And so we wait for bodies to turn up, unless we're lucky enough to catch the bastard on a video somewhere in the act.

We at the least have to track violent felons who commit so many of these crimes and rule them out from being the excuse for people with no excuse such as Geragos.

But good point, Kortnie.

rd
Kortnie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, rd.

Two reasons I know about those two above cases I mentioned. The first one, "Malinski," I read about in the newspaper. The second, "Koklich," I read about in a True Crime book.

Of interest concerning "Malinski": A year or two after David Malinski was convicted without a body as evidence, he "got religion" in prison, confessed, and led LE to the remains.

Bruce Koklich, as far as I know, still maintains he's innocent of killing his wife. Apparently he has failed to "get religion" during his imprisonment! Tsk, tsk.
BUTTERFLY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Tracey Gardner Tetso on 3 CBS programs Reply with quote

Haven't posted here in a while. Sorry.
This Sunday, July 30 CBS Without a Trace will feature Traceys info. Immediately following on the CBS 11pm news on Baltimore wjz13 and Washington DC WUSA 9 news will do a followup story with her mother Cathy. Also Monday morning CBS The Early Show 7am to 9am will feature a more indepth interview with Cathy and myself. Please share this info. I feel the more eyes that see this hopefully someone will come forward with the info we need to bring her home.
www.findtraceygardner.com
www.skeletonsinthecloset.50megs.com
www.motley.com check out shout boards 1st section for Tracey

rd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bringing Tracey's thread to the top for the four year vigil being held for her.

May she rest in peace. She will not be forgotten.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Husband Arrested for murder Reply with quote

Another husband charged after 4 years. Wish we had more facts as to what he did. Lets keep our eyes on this story. They still do not have the body but thank god for an arrest with the evidence.

Fair Use
Husband Arrested in Murder of Tracy Tetso
Reported by: Christian Schaffer
Email: christian.schaffer@wmar.com
Last Update: 10:38 pm June 18, 2009
ABC-2 News

http://www.abc2news.com/content/news/breaking/story/Husband-Arrested-in-Murder-of-Tracy-Tetso/8G969TTQJkeFojbzMsW2tQ.cspx

SNIP

When Tracey Tetso disappeared after driving to a Motley Crue concert in Washington DC, back in March of 2005, friends and family suspected her husband might have been involved. Now police believe they've been able to confirm those suspicions.

‘The Baltimore County Police Department arrested Dennis Joseph Tetso on an indictment issued by the Baltimore County Grand Jury for the murder of his wife Tracey Leigh Tetso,’ said the Chief of the Baltimore County Police Department, Jim Johnson, at a news conference Thursday afternoon.

Denise Novak is close friends with Tracey Tetso's mother. ‘She came out back and she called my name and she asked me if I'd heard the news and I told her I did, and she said I'm so happy I can finally sleep tonight,’

SNIP

SNIP

Even without the body of Tracey Tetso, they say they do have evidence -- they haven't said what it is. ‘Unfortunately we don't have Tracey,’ said Cpl. Mike Hill, a spokesman for the Baltimore County Police Department. ‘So there's a lot of evidence that we don't have. But we do have some physical evidence, we have a lot of circumstantial evidence.

Click link for story
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, excellent news, goz. They have the surveillance footage of Tracy's car being parked in a hotel parking lot and a figure getting out of it.

It's not enough to be able to point at the video and say "there's her silent ex", but it's enough to know how he dumped her car after dumping her body and then get home from there.

Another silent ex on the hot seat, awaiting trial for murder. We have a number of them now. The jig is up for silent ex's.

rd
BUTTERFLY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Dennis Tetso arrested for 1st degree murder Reply with quote

This has been 4 years of suffering for Tracey's family and friends. We have one part of this case coming to court , but the ultimate part is finding Tracey and giving her a proper burial.

We thank everyone for all of their support over the years, whether helping to search, pass out flyers, prayers, kind words, fundraisers, passing on information.........with all the evil in this world there truly are alot of angels out there.......may all the missing find their way home to their families.

I'll keep you up to date with the pending trial.......

gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
Excellent, excellent news, goz. They have the surveillance footage of Tracy's car being parked in a hotel parking lot and a figure getting out of it.

It's not enough to be able to point at the video and say "there's her silent ex", but it's enough to know how he dumped her car after dumping her body and then get home from there.

Another silent ex on the hot seat, awaiting trial for murder. We have a number of them now. The jig is up for silent ex's.

rd

I'm so happy they got enough evidence to try the creep. As you said we got quite a few silent ex's on the board now and they are not walking. Justice appears to be working in the familie's favor. It may take time, but it is finally doing its job.

Goz
BUTTERFLY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Husband arrested for 1st degree murder of missing wife Reply with quote

Thank you. He is now on a monitoring bracelet and is allowed to go to work. I can only hope when we get through the trial that the verdict results in justice for Tracey!!!.

I will post when updates are available.

Remember........we still need to find Tracey and bring her home!!

rd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Butterfly, not to lose focus on finding Tracey as well.

If she isn't found as an outcone of this trial, recently Hans Reiser took the police to where he hid his ex-wife Nina, for leniency in sentencing. (see Noted coder Hans Reiser arrested for wife's disappearance)

If convicted other silent ex's may choose to do the same.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: