www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tracey Leigh Tetso missing in Maryland
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maryland missing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Tracey Leigh Tetso missing in Maryland Reply with quote

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/MarylandMissing/GroundSearch.jpg [/url]
rd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Leigh Tetso (March 6)

white female, 32 years old, 5' 4", and 130 pounds, with long blonde hair, and blue eyes. She has a tattoo of a bird on her back and another tattoo of a bird on her right leg. Her car is a 1996 black Pontiac Trans Am with dark tinted windows, displaying Maryland tags LRN 534. Baltimore County Police 410-307-2020.

Maryland Missing Persons Network
http://www.marylandmissing.com/pages/24/
rd

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greta covered tonight, mm. This sounds like the husband to me, clearly. They were in divorce, she was going to go to a concert with her boyfriend. Boyfriend never heard from her since earlier in the day.

Car was known to go through the Baltimore tunnel in the evening, then parked at a Days Inn in Glen Burn or something to that effect, looked like toward the western suburbs veering away from route to DC where concert was.

Boyfriend made several calls to her cell phone, sounds cooperative in investigation. I'd be amazed if husband didn't murder her that day and go park the car. What are public transportation options from there I wonder?

Sounds very similar to Mark Hacking doing in Lori.

rd
peripeteia

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the other thread I wrote that there is little doubt that the husband is involved, and an educated guess would be to follow the trucking routes he was on, the day before, day of and day after she was reported missing. I've no idea how large his truck is but it seems likely that her car could have fit inside the truck, which makes the possibilities greater for getting rid of the body. However her car was filmed going through the tunnel towards the Days Inn.

Given that this man is a trucker and the area is close to the ocean, my guess is that she was dumped in the ocean. Unless of course the husband hates, or is afraid of water, which maybe possible. The age old problem that the police NEED evidence before they can make an arrest.
Troubling that little detail known as evidence!?

Last edited by peripeteia on Tue May 17, 2005 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
rd

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, no evidence when a woman disappears. That's why they keep disappearing.

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
maryland missing

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bus stop across the street from where the cars at.

Ocean isn't near here - but the Chesapeake Bay...
rd

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can the bus be taken back anywhere near where Tracey lived, mm? That's my expectation.

I don't know whether he dumped her in a dumpster like Hacking or in the water like Peterson, or dumped down the side of a hill like Chandra, but I'm pretty sure she was dumped during that drive to the Days Inn.

rd
BUTTERFLY

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe the husband who had a friend who worked right off Ritchie Highway might have left vehicle up there earlier that day. Got a ride earlier home. Then drove car to this location. Locked the Trans Am then walked 1 mile to his vehicle. HMMMM good possibility.

www.findtraceygardner.com
rd

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That complicates things. Brings in a co-conspirator and doesn't answer whether the bus stop there at the Days Inn has buses that can get back to where Tracey lived.

I would believe walking a mile from somewhere on the bus line to get back home. However, if the bus line doesn't handle runs back towards Tracey's house at that time of night then a co-conspirator makes more sense.

I'm not big on co-conspirators to make a wife disappear. It happens, but not often.

rd
peripeteia

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The husband could have had a bike or small motorcycle that he dropped off earlier on his trucking route, and left this near the Days Inn, drove his truck home, murdered his wife and then drove her car to the Days Inn, and walked to his bike or motorcycle. He could have put the car in the back of his truck, drove the car off, parked at the Days Inn and walked back to his truck. There are any number of things that he could have done. The least likely would have been to drop his wife off at the dump near the Days Inn. However, Scott Peterson did the most unlikely thing, didn't he? Who would have guess that he dumped the body at the place where he gave the alibi!

There maybe an accessory to the crime after the fact, but I doubt that he conspired to murder his wife with someone else. This guy seems like a loner and a co-conspiratory seems unlikely.
I think the police should do a forensic analysis of his truck, to search for blood, fluids and tire tracks. This would be my guess. A multitude of sins can be hidden in a mac truck. It is possible that he had a friend as an accessory after the fact.

There is little doubt in my mind that the husband is the murderer, as someone who is obsessively jealous does not just be non-chalant about his wife going out with someone. I do not think that the house has been forensically given a one over. I think there is suffices to say that his wife either died in her house or yard.

The most compelling statement by the husband in my opinion, was that he was going to stay at home with the dogs and wait until she came home as there was nothing to do but wait....something to this effect. Truckers are a breed unto their own, and they would be more than willing to join in the search, so for the husband to say that there is nothing to do but to wait, says to me that he knows where the body is and he thinks that no one will find her? The trucker have a powerful union, and at least in this country, they stick together like flies to honey. So it strikes me as odd that he did not seek the help of his fellow employees and other truckers? This just does not ring true, to sit and wait. He is waiting so that he does not have to go out in the real world and to keep others from being in his house. This is my uneducated guess.

Wonder if they brought the hound dogs in to sniff around. Wonder what her dogs reaction would be if they were taken to where her car was found. I think the car thing is just a decoy. Unless she was going to meet her lover there, and was killed by a stranger, which seems very unlikely. There is no motive for the boyfriend to kill Tracey? He seems to be cooperating!?

Last edited by peripeteia on Fri May 20, 2005 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
peripeteia

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Welcome butterfly Reply with quote

Welcome Butterfly, happy posting, great to have another member.
Kate
rd

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way she was put in a dumpter near where the car wa sparked. I said somewhere between her home and where the car was parked, not necessarily in a direct line, but not that far away either.

rd
BUTTERFLY

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Peripetia,

Glad I found this site. I too believe Traceys dogs would be able to help find her but the husband would never let us have them, knowing this. I believe she is within 1 mile of her house or 1 mile within his stepfathers home. We will keep searching until she is found. I know one thing. If it were my husband I wouldn't just sit in the house waiting for a miracle, I would be out there making a miracle happen. He still has not contacted her family, nor will the media go and interview him. When the surveillance tape was released they went over the parents home to get a reaction. Why don't they want the husbands reaction. Why won't the media put pressure on him. He hasn't bothered to help us with any searches or fundraisers. I know my mind is made up who did it. The boyfriend has passed lie detector test and has been very involved in trying to find Tracey . He is more like the husband should be acting, you know someone that loves and cares. I just wish for closure for her family and us, her friends. Tracey didn't deserve this.

www.findtraceygardner.com
rd

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, she sure didn't. We see this over and over though, make an inconvenient woman disappear and then sit back as if to say "prove I did it, if and when you ever find her".

Even make a cooperative statement or two maybe, but refuse to take a lie detector test, all under the protection of lawyers and the constitution, protection Tracey doesn't have wherever she was dumped.

Can someone in the Baltimore area check to see if the bus line at the Days Inn where her car was parked runs (with connections) anywhere in the general direction of her house at that time of the evening for the day of the week she disappeared (Saturday?).

rd
fallout

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peri said " He is waiting so that he does not have to go out in the real world and to keep others from being in his house."

That's a really good point Peri. I hope the cops are watching him and videotaping his house.

Does anyone have a guess as to how many missing women and children are later found outside the state from which they were abducted?

My guess is that more are found near their homes but that there's a large enough number found out-of-state to consider making the situation a national emergency and FBI territory. When you add up the number of missing every year it probably is approaching 9/11 figures.

James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: