www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volunteers Needed Saturday --- missing person search

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maryland missing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Volunteers Needed Saturday --- missing person search Reply with quote

Please come out and join us if you're in the Washington / Baltimore area.

Tracey Leigh Tetso (March 6)

white female, 32 years old, 5' 4", and 130 pounds, with long blonde hair, and blue eyes. She has a tattoo of a bird on her back and another tattoo of a bird on her right leg. Her car is a 1996 black Pontiac Trans Am with dark tinted windows, displaying Maryland tags LRN 534. Baltimore County Police 410-307-2020.

Maryland Missing Persons Network
http://www.marylandmissing.com/pages/24/
laskipper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have relatives in Glen Burnie- I'll have to see if I can contact them-

It never ends, does it. Several girls in the Cleveland area were taken last year. No trace of either one has ever been found.

One girl, Gina DeJesus, was spotted getting into a white car and recently a picture has been put forward of the man who was in the car. Why this wasn't done last year is beyond me.

The cops said they were checking other leads. What 'lead' could be better than a picture of a man in a car that was spotted in the neighborhood where Gina was last seen?

Supposedly, he was hanging around in his car near her school.

The car (white) matches the car that witnesses say that Gina got into when last seen.

CSI is BS.
laskipper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More on Tracey:

Family and friends find no comfort after search

04/06/05
Mary Robbins
Respond to this story
Email this story to a friend

Richard Gardner, center, whose daughter Tracey has been missing since March 6, was joined by friends and family members April 2 for a search of areas in Glen Burnie near where her car was found.
They combed through an abandoned landfill and walked through woods behind industrial buildings in the chill and the dampness for three hours.

In the end, though, friends, family and co-workers of a missing Rosedale woman were still without answers.

There was still no sign of Tracey Tetso.

On April 6, it will be one month since anyone has seen or heard from her.

Her family had to endure her 33rd birthday March 21 without the guest of honor. Easter proved an empty holiday as well.

And so while Baltimore County police continue their investigation, Tetso's family and friends have begun searches of their own.

Friends and family say they believe Tetso would never have left her family and pets on her own accord. They say they are convinced she has run into foul play.

On April 2, a group of about 20 gathered in the early morning fog and rain at a Home Depot parking lot on Ordinance Road in Glen Burnie to pore over maps and discuss the strategy for the day.

"Please God, let me not be the one to find her," said her mother, Cathy Gardner. "Now, nobody wants to be the one to find her."

The area in Anne Arundel County was chosen because it is less than a mile from where Tetso's 1996 black Trans Am was found March 17 by Anne Arundel County police, Gardner said.

The car was towed from a Days Inn parking lot in the 6600 block of Gov. Ritchie Highway to Baltimore County police headquarters for processing. Police have not released any information gleaned from that examination.

County police said, as of April 4, there are no suspects in the case.

"This case is still considered a missing persons case, so no one has been named as a suspect," Baltimore County police spokesman Shawn Vinson said.

Vinson said neither Anne Arundel County police nor the FBI are involved in the investigation, which is being conducted by two Baltimore County police detectives.

He said he could not elaborate on details of Tetso's disappearance because the investigation is continuing.

Saturday's search started in a wooded area behind an industrial park off Ordinance Road.

"It's a starting point," Cathy Gardner said of the search. "It occupies our time."

Searchers combed through woods and debris, looking under abandoned mattresses and in rusty metal construction pipes.

Later, searchers used four-wheel drive trucks and ATVs to go over what one described as "countless acres" of property. Volunteers said the site was an abandoned landfill once jointly operated by Anne Arundel County and Baltimore City.

Debbie and Brian Decker of Rosedale were among the volunteers.

"I came because me and Tracey are friends and I wanted to be of some help," Debbie Decker said.

Added her husband, "I just want to try to get some answers."

Tetso's co-worker, Monika Barilla, helped to organize the search effort. She and Tetso met while working at Aggregate Industries in Crofton. The company now has a photo and information about Tetso's disappearance posted on its Web site.

Volunteers said the case is also on several other Web sites dealing with missing persons.

"I get calls about her every day from people wanting to know if we have heard anything," Barilla said.

Tetso disappeared March 6, the same day she was to attend a concert by the rock band Mštley CrŸe at the MCI Center in Washington.

The woman's boyfriend, Christian Sinnott, who was taking her to the concert, said he received a cell phone call from Tetso earlier in the day.

The two were going to meet before the show but she never called back to arrange specific plans.

Tetso had talked about going to the concert for months, according to Barilla. Not going to the concert was a "sure sign to me something was wrong," Barilla said.

"She wouldn't run off," she said. "It's not like her."

Sinnott joined some of Tetso's friends in looking for Tetso in the Rosedale area on Easter Sunday. He stayed home during this past weekend's search.

"Lord knows, I love her with all my heart. But I don't want to be the one to find her," he said.

Tetso's estranged husband, Dennis Tetso, 40, who originally made himself available to the media, has not returned calls seeking comment.

Police said he has hired an attorney.

Tetso's family said he has refused to take a polygraph test and has yet to contact them since the woman's disappearance.

"He has yet to call the family. That is amazing to me," Cathy Gardner said. "He doesn't make himself appear good by not cooperating."

Tracey Tetso is described as white, 5-foot-4, 130 pounds, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She has tattoos of a bird on her back and on her right leg.

Anyone with information about her is asked to call Baltimore County police at 410-307-2020.

©2004 MyWebPal.com. All rights reserved.
Contact us at webmaster@mywebpal.com
All other trademarks and Registered trademarks are property

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID
=807&NewsID=623012&CategoryID=5800&on=1
of their respective owners

Last edited by laskipper on Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
laskipper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Gardner Tetso

Hunt for missing woman continues

03/16/05
Mary Robbins
Respond to this story (mrobbins@patuxent.com)
Email this story to a friend (http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?pnpid=807&show=emailnews&newsid=617980)

The husband of a Rosedale woman missing since last week said he realizes it's only natural for people to suspect he had something to do with his wife's disappearance, especially since he knew she was having an affair.

But he does not know what may have happened to her, he said.

"I wish I knew where she was," Dennis Tetso said. "I just want her to come home. I miss her."

Police are asking for the public's help in locating Tracey Leigh Tetso, 32, of the 7800 block of Bluegrass Road.

The woman has not contacted family or friends since March 6.

"They are just doing their jobs," Tetso said of detectives who have questioned him in connection with Tracey's disappearance. "I expect that. I have nothing to hide." County police said there are no suspects in the case.

Both Tracey's husband and her boyfriend, Christian Sinnott, reported her missing to authorities March 7.

Police said detectives have learned that her car, a 1996 black Pontiac Trans Am with dark-tinted windows, passed through the southbound side of the Harbor Tunnel shortly before 8 p.m. March 6. The vehicle, with Maryland tags LRN 534, is also missing.

Police spokesman Bill Toohey said no suspects have been named, and detectives are talking to "everyone she knows."

Tracey Tetso is described as 5 feet 4, 130 pounds, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She has tattoos of a bird on her back and on her right leg.

She was supposed to attend a Motley Crue concert March 6 at the MCI Center in Washington, D.C., police said.

(according to www.wrxl.com, the Motley Crue concert started at 7:30pm and her car was spotted going through a tunnel in Maryland, miles from DC and the concert, at 8:00pm that evening)

It was a concert Dennis Tetso knew nothing about.

The tickets were a Christmas gift from Sinnott, 31, who had been dating the woman for about four months, Sinnott said.

He is a truck driver for Aggregate Industries in Crofton, where Tracey was a dispatcher.

She had recently transferred to the company's Laurel location, friends said.

Sinnott said Tracey never called him to confirm their meeting plans and never showed up at the concert.

"She was looking forward to it. The day of the concert, I knew something was wrong," he said.

In separate interviews, both men acknowledged knowing about the other and said they were concerned only for Tracey's safety.

"We are all worried about her. We can't find her or the car," said Tetso, 40. "It's not like her to not contact anyone."

Tetso said he received a phone call March 7 from Aggregate saying Tracey never reported to work.

Tetso, who also used to work at Aggregate before getting a job driving trucks for another concrete company, said he last saw his wife March 6.

"I didn't even know she left," he said. "When I came out of the shower, she was gone. That was nothing unusual for her."

His wife often would head out without telling him where she was going, he said.

"She doesn't tell me when she's going to the store, and I just find out when I see her come home with the bags," he said.

Married since September

The couple met six and a half years ago when Tracey was working at a Wawa convenience store in Pasadena, and Dennis would stop by for his morning coffee before getting on the road.

They lived together for five years before Tetso said he "popped the question and put the rock on her finger."

Before 100 friends and family last September at Ferndale Methodist Church in Glen Burnie, they exchanged wedding vows.

From the start, friends and family say they had their doubts about the union.

"Even on her wedding day I asked her, 'Is this what you want?'" said her father, Richard Gardner of Ferndale. "She said, 'I guess so.'"

Alisha Barnes, a friend and co-worker of Tracey's, was a bridesmaid.

"She had love for him, but she was not in love with him," Barnes said. "But she had invested so much time, and by that time she was planning a wedding and had bridesmaids, too.

"She thought maybe it would work out in the end."

By December, Tracey "wanted to call it quits," her father said.

Family and friends said she had contacted a lawyer to begin divorce proceedings.

Dennis Tetso said the problems were nothing out of the ordinary.

"Everybody's relationship ain't perfect," he said. "She wasn't a bad person. She was a good girl. And for the record, I love her with all my heart."

Tetso said he knew that his wife had begun seeing Sinnott but took the news in stride.

"Hey, what are you going to do? Things happen," he said. "We decided to pretty much separate for a bit and see what goes from there."

Tetso said he still resides at their house, along with her two dogs, Tasha and Spike.

"It's just me and the dogs. We sit there in the house waiting for her to come home," he said. "It's all we can do."

Tracey's father said there is no way his daughter would leave what she loved most - her pets and her grandmother, Rose Smith. Smith and her husband, who died two weeks ago, raised the woman.

"We have had some hard times in this family lately," her father said.

Gardner said he appreciated how attentive Tetso would be toward Tracey's grandmother. But his opinion changed when his son-in- law cried about the problems he was having in his marriage at Tracey's grandfather's funeral.

"I said, 'You guys are having problems, you sort your own battles out.'" Gardner said. "I mean, this was at a funeral. To me, he turned from being a nice guy into a weasel."

Tetso was "way too possessive," Gardner said. "She couldn't go anyplace or talk with anybody. It started to scare her."

Gardner, also a truck driver, said he tries to keep his mind focused on his work.

"As long as I am busy, I am fine," he said. "I am hoping she just got mad at the world, and she'll pop back up and I'll yell at her a bit, and everything will be fine."

Anyone with information about Tracey Tetso or her vehicle is asked to call Baltimore County police at 410-307-2020.
peripeteia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It strikes me as very odd that a man who is alleged to have been very possessive that he has a nonchalant attitude that his wife was seeing another man, this does not fit.

Personally the husband is the number one suspect in this case. Her car parked at the Days Inn in my mind is a decoy. This was to make like she was meeting someone at the hotel. The fact that her husband knew nothing of the concert that his wife was very excited about smells of a lie.

The husbands statement that he sits waiting for his wife to come home with the dogs because there is nothing else that he can do, this does not seem logical. Looking for his wife is plenty to do in my estimation and there would be no way I'd be sitting around with the dogs in the living room watching TV, I'd be looking for my wife with the dogs.

It would be interesting to know how his wife will reads, who holds the house in whose name and who is the benefactor of Tracey's estate. It is stated that Tracey had begun divorce proceedings, so did her husband arrange her death or murder her so that she would not divorce him, so that she would not leave him and that he would inherit her estate.

Odd also that for a possessive man, that he would not be asking where his wife was going when she would go out or that he would not know where she went oftentimes. This does not ring true.

I think that a through examination of Tracey's car and house is in order, and my guess is that her husband is the number one suspect. It would seem that Tracey's boyfriend had no motive for murder and that likely this was not done by a stranger. I think that Tracey and her husband got into a fight about her going to the concert and she ended up dead. We shall see what the police come up with as time goes by!?
peripeteia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm, I'm not sure what happened to your post, but I temorarily put in some info on Tracey Tetso. Is there a search location for people to show up at? Maybe it was in your post but is gone now. Please click on edit and put back in anything you need.

The picture link isn't working (I tested elsewhere, just isn't working) but I put the link kate found up there. Hope that helps. Thanks kate and skipper for the info.

rd
admin
peripeteia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm:

I somehow feel that knowing the trucking route that Tetso's husband took on the 6th and 7th of March might be key to finding Tracey. He states that he last saw his wife on the 6th. I'm very curious to know where his route was this day and the following day. My guess is that she is somewhere alone this route. Also if his father has any property, or if they have a cottage anywhere. I don't know what kind of dogs Tracey owned but they could be key to finding her if taken on the search.

However, from what I read the husband is not cooperating. I think what we have hear is another Scott Peterson, the same yet different, as Tracey was having the affair. However we know little of the cause of the troubles in their marriage and it is not known if he was having an affair as well.

Best of luck...

p.s. for what my psychic impression is worth, I have the feeling that Tracey might be in water....does her husband have access to a boat is the question that begs in my mind....
maryland missing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, sorry don't know what happened to the post...

The place searched Saturday was a landfill apparently close to the Glen Burnie Days Inn where Tracey's car was found. I think this case will result in an arrest in the next week or so...

Motley Crue has offered a 10k reward in this case.

http://www.nbc4.com/news/4413318/detail.html
rd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That certainly is hopeful news, mm. I take it nothing found in the search of the landfill but still a potential arrest anyway. Reminds me of the search for Lori Hacking. The creep pleaded guilty just a few days ago.

rd
maryland missing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New search details coming up soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: