www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Woman missing in Modesto
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Woman missing in Modesto Reply with quote

About as cold as you get. Just yesterday Geragos is stalling Peterson's death sentence, today the Petersons are hauling stuff out of Laci's house. They are one sorry excuse for a family.

At some point all you can do is hope you never see them again.

rd

Background Information on Laci Peterson

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
rd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Bee reports on a book from Peterson's half-sister who was helping him after Laci disappeared with a lot more examples of someone who dumped his wife in the bay and was keeping an eye on it but acting like she definitely would never be found.

They still won't talk about my book Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy. I guess self-published books don't count, but publishers won't publish true crime books about open cases, even cold cases, at least until several decades pass as in Martha Moxley's case.

Maybe if Dominick Dunne or Mark Fuhrman had written Murder on a Horse Trail it would get published anyway, open case or not. I don't know.

rd

from www.modbee.com (fair use)

New book gives inside look at Peterson
By GARTH STAPLEY
BEE STAFF WRITER
Last Updated: March 2, 2005

Laci Peterson's mother doesn't have much interest in a new book with stories about Scott Peterson's advances on his half-sister's baby sitter when his pregnant wife was missing, his sexual encounters in airline bathrooms and a trip to a gay bar.

"To be honest, I don't think Sharon (Rocha) or I will read it," Ron Grantski said on Tuesday, when "Blood Brother: 33 Reasons My Brother Scott Peterson is Guilty" hit bookshelves.

Grantski, who had raised Laci Peterson in Modesto as his daughter since she was a toddler, and his longtime companion, Rocha, have never met the author, Anne Bird. She and Scott Peterson have the same mother.

Peterson killed his wife just before Christmas 2002 and dumped her body in San Francisco Bay, which is visible from the loft Bird let her half-brother sleep in as thousands searched for Laci Peterson. The book provides an inside look at Peterson's private words and actions during those critical months leading to his arrest in April 2003.

After a six-month trial, jurors in December recommended his execution. A judge is to rule March 16 whether to uphold that recommendation.

According to "Blood Brother," Jackie Peterson gave up Bird and another child she had before her marriage to Lee Peterson.

The book appears to be a product of Bird's attempt to work through complex emotional issues connected to a family she had become reacquainted with only five years before her sister-in-law disappeared. Bird at first fiercely defended her brother and even took him into her Berk-eley home for extended stays when he became a hounded pariah.

But Bird, now 39, struggles with thoughts of being a discarded child while repeatedly referring to Scott Peterson as their mother's "golden boy" — the one "she had kept." The book says Jackie Peterson once demanded that Bird lie to protect Scott Peterson after he made a pass at her baby sitter less than a month after Laci Peterson had disappeared.

"(Bird) was given away," said New York City psychotherapist Robi Ludwig. "That's a psychic wound that's very hard to heal, if ever, for kids who are adopted. They carry this wound of not being wanted.

"On top of that, Scott Peterson is the favored child and you have a case of sibling rivalry in a dysfunctional family. Not only is he the child who got kept, he is the child who got protected."

Bird dedicated "Blood Brother" to the therapist who "helped me find my way" before she wrote the book.

Scott Peterson's father, contacted by telephone Tuesday, refused to comment on Bird's standing with his family.

"Forget being neutral," Lee Peterson said, echoing the family's frequent criticism of media during the trial. "You're just a house organ for the cops."

A series of vignettes

In her book, Bird seemed puzzled by her mother's thinly veiled dislike for Scott Peterson's bubbly wife.

Bird churned out vignettes in proof: Jackie Peterson critiquing her daughter-in-law's thank-you cards, nastily objecting to Laci Peterson's wish to name her son Logan, and turning her nose up at her daughter-in-law's hometown — Modesto.

"I was beginning to understand why Jackie was so critical of Laci," Bird wrote. "No one was good enough for her golden boy."

Her mother, Bird wrote, also referred to Amber Frey as a "bimbo" after the Fresno woman, who was romanced by Scott Peterson before and after his wife vanished, testified for the prosecution in his doublemurder trial.

If Frey provided the bombshell that sealed Scott Peterson's fate — inside the courtroom and out — she apparently was one of many skeletons in Peterson's closet, Bird wrote.

When she confronted her brother about Frey, he angrily admitted to bedding a San Luis Obispo woman early in his marriage, plus two women in rest-rooms on a "long flight."

Scott Peterson flirted with Bird's attractive baby sitter in January 2003, she wrote. About three months later — the same day a woman's badly decomposed remains were discovered along the bay shore — Scott Peterson hit on a young woman watching the home of Bird's adoptive parents, she wrote.

The remains soon after were identified: Laci Peterson.

Bird's 214-page tale also has her brother frolicking in a gay bar with some of Bird's friends, then acting downcast when homosexuals didn't find him attractive.

Same attorney as Frey

Bird and Frey are represented by the same Los Angeles attorney, Gloria Allred. The attorney would not answer questions Tuesday in deference to Bird's publicists, who are launching a book tour.

"Blood Brother" contains a few minor inaccuracies, including:

Prosecutor Rick Distaso's name is misspelled.

Scott Peterson gave a ride to a 52-year-old neighbor whose car had a flat tire, the neighbor testified. The book says he changed the tire for "an old lady."

Scott and Laci Peterson didn't move into a Modesto home with a swimming pool — they had it installed later.

Bird revealed that her brother at one point became obsessive with cleaning the pool, leading her to wonder if it was the true crime scene. Laci Peterson had confided in Bird that she enjoyed relaxing in the pool; buoyancy helped relieve back pain during her pregnancy, she said.

"I would find myself wondering whether Scott had drowned Laci in the pool, which would have been effortless and soundless and would have left no evidence of a struggle," Bird wrote.

Detectives believe her husband smothered her or strangled her.

Bird also wrote that her brother once told her an eerie story about having stumbled on a children's cemetery while exploring Mendocino with Laci Peterson. His wife, who had a degree in ornamental horticulture, became emotional and pulled weeds, he said.

Bird didn't know whether to believe the story, she wrote.

Grantski doesn't know, either. Laci Peterson never mentioned anything like that to him or her mother, he said.

"I don't believe anything he said he told anybody," Grantski said.

As for Bird, he questioned whether she wrote the book for cathartic or monetary reasons.

"This," he said, "is her claim to fame."

Anne Bird is scheduled to appear at 8 p.m. today on KCRA Channel 3 and at 4 p.m. Thursday on "The Oprah Winfrey Show," same station.

Bee staff writer Garth Stapley can be reached at 578-2390 or gstapley@modbee.com.

Copyright © 2005 The Modesto Bee.
jane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting article, rd.
rd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, jane, I wonder if hitting on the babysitter after Laci disappearaed was one of the 33 reasons why Peterson is guilty? I suppose so, but "flirting" isn't really the reason, it's acting like you know your wife is long gone and you don't care about it that is.

rd
laskipper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots more 'dirt' is surfacing on Scott- I was just at the store and the Globe has another article.

A girlfriend of Laci's came forward and told that Laci found a cache of love letters and pictures several days prior to her disappearance. The friend told Laci to confront Scott and feels that she is to blame- due to the obvious outcome.

The article mentioned a Christmas card from Amber to Scott and a picture of SP with his hand on Amber's butt.
catsrgr8

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the book...while she may think Laci was drowned while in the pool it was December and cold, I really don't think Laci decided to take a dip....not probable. I think she has issues with being given up and this is one of the ways she can hurt mamma.
jane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know life must have been difficult for Jackie, but what a case she is! I'm guessing Bird is better off NOT having been raised by her.
rd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree cat and jane, however I didn't take it from the excerpts I saw that Laci would be willingly in the pool or accidentally drowned. Maybe I misinterpreted, but my thought was that Peterson might have made a first attempt at an "accidental" drowning with maybe dumping in the bay if botched.

I don't know, but the insight from Bird of Peterson obsessively cleaning the pool I think is right on.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, I have a neighbor who is a former pool cleaner. I guess they do have to be cleaned. When I was about 15 years old I had a summer job on a small estate, doing gardening work, and one of the things we did was clean the pool once in a while.

I don't know how they do it now, but in those days we drained the pool. I did not do it alone, I helped one of the owners sons clean the pool. Now they don't drain the pool, at least my neighbor did not.

benn
rd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either a telescoped bush to sweep or a telescoped vacuum nowadays? In any event, benn, it would be sweeping type cleaning Bird would be referring to, and yes, you're supposed to clean daily, but that wouldn't be described as obsessive, which we saw from other descriptions is the way Peterson behaved while everyone else was searching for his wife.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will jump in here, rd, (but not in the pool) where I don't have any expertise. I watched just a little of the Nancy Grace show last night. I was trying to get a video with some health information on it to work on the VCR, but there was no one handy to help me get it started, so I watched a little of Nancy Grace (if that name is correct).

What we seem to see missing from all of these crime dramas on the tv now, going over the trials on tv, etc., is some psychiatrists. We see Gary Condit sometimes on the tv, and he is usually angry. Why is he angry? Psychiatrists, or psychologists, could explain that better than lawyers.

Blake on tv last night did not look very good, nor did Michael Jackson, or even Nancy Grace, and the other lawyers. I did not drag Scott Peterson in here soon enough, but he is, or was, acting like the other high profile actors, or accused celebrities, not acting like everyone was acting, as you suggest, rd.

Evidently there is big money in crime right now, a lot of lawyers are getting on tv and bringing in a lot of dollars by looking at other people's misery.

The main thing they seem to do is to talk fast and very positively, whether they know what they are talking about or not.

O.J., Gary Condit, Scott Peterson, Blake, Michael Jackson, and whomever else is making the trial court headlines now, could all be put under the scrutiny of psychiatrists and psychologists on tv and maybe some of this would begin to make more sense. Anyway the psychiatrists and the psychologists are missing out on the money. --What a way for all of these people to make a living.

I read where one of Lin Wood's clients got a two year sentence for murder. I did not read that case good enough. I will probably look it up again. Gee, two years in prison and you can bump your enemies off one by one? That sounds crazy to me.

I think I will stick with the Ten Commandments. They have been around a long time. The people trying to get rid of the Commandments have only been around a few years, no matter what their rank. The Commandments have survivied the ages.

Mankind keeps moving on. Thousands of babies are being born today and at the same time thousands of other people are dying, from old age, or from other premature diseases, or accidents. Life goes on. Many of us are still here at age 60, 70, or 80. but where are the people 130 years old? I don't think there are any. We can wish everyone a long and prosperous and healthy and happy life, but no matter how successful a person is, his days on earth are limited.

I listened to a very good sermon last night about the subject of the unseen world. There are many things going on about us that we do not see. We can't see the radio waves in the air, or the tv waves, or the music going out on the airwaves. There are a lot of things we can not see. I am going to have to go back and listen to that sermon some more. I think what the sermon said was that the visible things of the world have a definite lifespan, but the invisible things of the unseen world are eternal.

That was enough to get me interested anyway. The Gary Condits and the Scott Petersons and the Michael Jacksons are only looking at the visible world. They do not seem to be aware of the unseen world, or if they do maybe they are looking at the wrong unseen world. cheers benn

Sorry that this message is so long, but it too will move on.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an excellent article from Garth Stapley of the Modesto Bee. Read between the lines. The Modesto Bee can't be too happy that Catherine Crier of Court TV gets inside info instead of the hardcharging local paper Modesto Bee, which has provided award achieving coverage of the murders of locals Chandra Levy and Laci Peterson. Or at least let them in on it too.

On the other hand, they covered some type of problem in the proecutors office, I don't remember the details, but a prosecutor (Brazelton?) had to deny he said and did some of the stuff reported. So maybe there's some healthy animosity going on there, healthy from a public perspective.

I enjoyed the criticisms of the Crier writing. I think Garth knows he could write a better book, she's just a name and gets inside info and a book deal. I hope he and maybe some other rModBee eporters close to it write an account.

They'll have access to that inside info next week when Peterson is sentenced.

rd

from www.modbee.com (fair use)

Who was book's 'deep throat?'
Author says new Peterson account based on evidence from sealed police reports
By GARTH STAPLEY
BEE STAFF WRITER
Last Updated: March 13, 2005

People who agree with the Modesto police version of how Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife are likely to identify with "A Deadly Game," the latest book about the high-interest case to roll off presses.

Author Catherine Crier, boasting "unparalleled access I have had to the inner workings of this investigation and trial," based much of the 480-page crime novel on dozens of police reports and wiretap transcripts.

But most of those documents remain sealed from public view, by court order. And that suggests someone broke the law by leaking them to Crier or her associates.

How did she get them?

"That's what I'd like to know," Police Chief Roy Wasden said Friday after "A Deadly Game: The Untold Story of the Scott Peterson Investigation" hit bookshelves.

After checking, Wasden's spokesman, officer Rick Applegate, said he did not have any idea who leaked the documents and refused to speculate on what action would be taken if he did.

"We (police) did not release any copies of those reports," Applegate said.

Representatives of the Stanislaus County district attorney's office and Peterson's defense team, both of which used the documents during last year's lengthy trial, could not be reached for comment.

Access to the documents allowed Crier to reveal loads of information previously available only to insiders, many of whom remain subject to a gag order. Superior Court Judge Alfred Delucchi is expected to lift that order after Peterson's formal sentencing, scheduled for Wednesday.

The 32-year-old fertilizer salesman murdered Laci Peterson and their unborn son, Conner, just before Christmas 2002 and dumped her body in San Francisco Bay. Jurors in December handed down a death sentence; Delucchi could reduce it to life in prison without parole, but that option is rarely exercised.

Book full of salacious tales

Crier is a former judge and hosts a legal program for Court TV, which has been cozy with authorities. Prosecutors Rick Distaso and Dave Harris, still muzzled by the gag order, have given only one known sit-down interview since the case began — to the same network.

Though the trial lasted more than six months, authorities could not possibly squeeze in every detail from the investigation, which produced some 42,000 pages of documents. Crier, not required to weigh the information's value, gleaned many salacious tales, including:

Peterson's infidelity soon after his marriage when the couple attended California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.

Rumors of numerous other affairs and drunken behavior by family members and friends touched by the tragedy.

More explanation of a rumored plea bargain offer, in which prosecutors supposedly would not seek execution if Peterson would lead them to Peterson's body. Crier wrote that District Attorney James Brazelton informally remarked to Peterson's first attorney, Kirk McAllister, in a parking lot conversation that "his boy might be able to avoid having the needle in his arm if he tells us where the body is."

Police, tailing Peterson on a drive to the Berkeley Marina, "contacted an unidentified subject in the parking lot." Crier wrote that a source told her "it's possible money was exchanged" and added that police reported nothing more about "this clandestine meeting," not even the license plate of the other driver.

Crier added that she has no reason to believe Peterson had an accomplice.

The author's "unparalleled access" to secret documents — not to mention ample public records — did not exempt her from myriad errors ranging from careless to sloppy.

Plenty of mistakes to point out

For example, she wrote that San Bernardino County — east of Los Angeles County — is a neighbor to Stanislaus County. More than once, she staged the trial in "Redwood," a mistake that irks residents of Redwood City. And she incorrectly wrote that Peterson awaits formal sentencing in Stanislaus County Jail; he remains behind bars in Redwood City.

Also, she inexplicably misspelled or used wrong names for numerous players in the case, including Distaso, juror Julie Zanartu, Carole Sund-Carrington memorial Reward Foundation Executive Director Kim Petersen, prosecution investigator Kevin Bertalotto, Dr. Tina Edraki, Peterson neighbor Amie Krigbaum, relative Darrin Grantski, New York Post correspondent Howard Breuer and scent-dog handler Cindee Valentin.

Bee staff writer Garth Stapley can be reached at 578-2390 or gstapley@modbee.com.

A PEEK INTO SCOTT PETERSON'S PRIVILEGED LIFE

Excerpts from 'A Deadly Game,' Catherine Crier's just-released book about the Scott Peterson case:

The couple had been dating for nearly five months when Janet decided to surprise Scott with a late-night romantic encounter at his place. One of his roommates let her into the house.

Janet Ilse was stunned, dumbfounded, at what she saw. There on the bed, a dark-haired woman (Laci Peterson) lay curled up next to Scott. He did not move. He just lay there coolly and stared as she lashed out at the two of them.

His roommate burst in and pulled Janet away from the bed.

"I can't believe he cheated on me," Janet shouted.

"He's not cheating on you with her; he's cheating on her with you," the young man replied. "He's married."

In a moment reminiscent of Monica Lewinsky, Janet would later forward to (Detective Al) Brocchini a black Hugo Buscati dress that Scott had given her as additional proof of their relationship.

"Relax a little bit," Scott said. "I don't know if I'm pulling an O.J. by being at the club, but …" Scott was referring to O.J. Simpson's claims that he was searching for his wife's "real" killer when he was actually playing golf.

"I wouldn't worry about that," Lee Peterson said. Once again, Scott's parents were reinforcing the kind of anything-goes behavior Scott showed throughout his adult life. Go ahead, hang out at the country club while your wife is missing. You had an affair? Don't worry about it. You can do no wrong.

(Detective Jon) Buehler admitted to Sharon (Rocha) and Ron (Grantski) that his team had known about Scott's relationship (with Amber Frey) for about two weeks. … "Why did he have to kill her?" Sharon Rocha moaned, breaking down in tears.

No one uttered a word. Sharon Rocha's desperate sobs filled the room.

As the (death sentence) was read, Scott did not shed a tear. He remained cold and impassive. His family behind him remained silent. Only Sharon Rocha's gentle sobs broke the hush.

Several people in the courtroom noticed when Ron Grantski turned to Lee Peterson and mouthed, "I'm sorry."

"F--- you," the elder Peterson mouthed back.

Copyright © 2005 The Modesto Bee.
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if someone thinks Peterson did such a good job that they would give it a try too or what, but I know one thing, we need a lot of jail cells out in the desert for people like this.

rd

from http://sfgate.com (fair use)

SAN FRANCISCO
Suitcase packed with human remains is found in bay
Yachters sighted floating luggage; DNA analysis to try to make ID
Jaxon Van Derbeken, Chronicle Staff Writer
January 14, 2006

Boaters made a gruesome discovery Friday when they found human body parts inside a suitcase that they fished out of the bay, according to the San Francisco Police Department.

"It appears to be a dismembered body," said homicide Lt. John Hennessey.

Police said a group of people on a rented yacht had spotted the suitcase floating in the water east of the Golden Gate Bridge at about 1 p.m. and pulled it on board.

After opening it and finding the remains, they placed the suitcase back in the water and immediately contacted Coast Guard officials, who then alerted the police.

"It had a pretty bad smell," said Sgt. Neville Gittens, a spokesman for the Police Department. "They threw the suitcase back in and tied something onto it so it wouldn't float away."

The yacht continued to circle around the bay until a police marine unit arrived to retrieve the suitcase, Gittens said.

"We're happy they maintained possession of it," Gittens said.

There was no immediate indication from police of how long the body had been in the water, the age or even the sex of the victim.

The medical examiner's office will try to identify the remains through DNA analysis, police said.

E-mail Jaxon Van Derbeken at jvanderbeken@sfchronicle.com
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but I know one thing, we need a lot of jail cells out in the desert for people like this.

rd

I agree with you. The brutality of the crime committed must have its
proper punishment. Deserts are isolated enough for me. Enforcing the death penalty when it given, instead of years of appeals for scum that commit heinous acts would be a start too.

Let's stop babying the criminals and take care of the victims and their families.

Deserts forever for lifers. Tracking systems that are enforced would be a great start to keep our Eyes upon those we don't want walking freely.

GG)
peripeteia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always believed that Scott killed Laci in the bathroom or in the pool. I think that Laci was drugged with Roffies, and later Scott did a trial run in the pool to see if his weights would work. When he discovered that they did not work, he ordered the mortorizer to make adjustments in his weights. Scott likely had to clean the pool to get ride of forensic evidence such as hair and cement. I believe that Scott used his umbrellas to hide what was going on at pool side.

I also believe that the robbers were suppose to be involved in the crime, not in the murder of Laci, but as an alibi. The robbers admitted driving by to check out the neighbourhood and seeing Scott by his truck loading something into it in the EARLY HOURS OF 25 DECEMBER. I believe that Scott had told the robbers that his place would be empty, as well as the house across the street. I believe that Scott intended to collect on the insurance money of LACI'S jewels that would be stolen. Laci should have had the expensive diamond ring by Christmas, but it was not ready, Scott would have had no way to know that the ring would not be finished as supposed. Scott knew that he would never be able to keep the jewels, therefore the only way he could access the monies from these is to claim it by insurance, and thus the need for a stagged robbery. Perhaps he just arranged for the house across the street to be robbed, and make his place look like it was robbed, in order to keep the jewels. Then he has the jewels to sell, and collect the insurance money. That is likely near 1/4 million dollars. I think that is motive enough, plus there was the insurance money. Scott knew he'd not be getting the inheritance near a million from Laci's grandmother.

What happened that the robbers did not enter his house because he was late due to the cement anchors not working or the weight being insufficent to sink Laci.

I think that Scott had planned to have the robbers used as a decoy, to cast blame on them. Scott then had to arrange another plan.......he then arranged for the place to be robbed for sure across the street. Whether or not this had been the original plan will likely never be known. But the robbers were involved, perhaps unwittingly on the part of the robbers.

Scott was involved with these robbers thought the Meth trade, and that Scott provided fertilizer needed in order to make Methamphedimine. The robbers made some deal with the district attorneys office, as the three strike rule would have applied to these men, as they have a long list of police arrests and convictions.

It is possible that Scott solicited help, at the bay, as I believe he went there at about 3:30-430 am and for some reason something went wrong and he had to return at noon to fix the problem. My guess is that he could not get the boat out of the water and had to return. And so for his alibi he had to go to the lauch to be seen, as he was likely seen somewhere else that morning, and thus his elaborate fishing trip scenario.

One thing for sure we do not know exactly what happened, but given a well thought out plan by Scott, something went wrong, and Scott was into damage control, the first thing that went wrong, at the time slatted for the robbery, Scott was not ready and scared off the robbers. He was not suppose to be there but his task proved more than difficult, Scott likely had to get help, at the Marina, whether this was at 5 in the morning or at noon, it is anyone's guess. But I think it fairly certain with a broken lauch wheel, it would be impossible to get the boat out except at a marina.

We figured that Laci had likely found out about Amber which percipiated an arguement which lead to Scot planning to murder his wife, and perhaps the plan was already made, but Laci had found out before Scott could execute his plan, and that Laci had threatened to divorce him, and Scott had to hurry up his plan......and things went all bad..........Laci would not sink, and Scott could not be the boat out of the water. Why Scott did not sink the boat and take off the registration numbers on the boat, was fool hardy. His attempt to salvage his boat is what caused him to be caught. Scott is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.......

Whether or not Bird wrote the book because of being vendictive against her Mother is anyone's guess, however if the woman has any insight at all, she should thank her lucky day that Jackie did not raise her, as it was her luck day the day her Mother gave her up.... this would be my feeling had I been in Bird's shoes.

Just to finish my 10 cents worth of opinion, I think Scott from the get go knew that Laci would be inheriting money, thus his reason for marriage and perhaps once he knew this his plan was laid, and Amber was only a side line to his motive for murder. I think Scott planned to kill Laci from the get go. One thing is for sure, his plans did not include having a family, he said this, and Laci did, so it is my belief, that Scott initially thought he'd inherit Laci's money, when it became obvious from the will that the money would go back to the family, his plot of murder was formed.

Scott after all was always a sociopath...and will always be sociopathic....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: