www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things that Paul LaCalsi needs to check for Dunne Defense
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laskipper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that was done with the blessings of both parties, Blondie. The Dems didn't want Condit anymore and the Republicans wanted to win.

While it may have had some play in Condit losing, he was in trouble with his constituents moreso, IMO, than others in the redrawn district. IOW, it may have been to Condit's benefit?

I guess we'll never know.

Hey- speaking of polls- did anyone see the results of the Poll that Condit's group had done? I recall that he testified that he didn't do a poll but they produced a bill for one in the 2001 timeframe.

Anyone see the results of the poll?

ls
rd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I think it was a private contract, skipper, and surely was bad news as LiCalsi has pointed out. LiCalsi also nailed Condit on the lie that he doesn't use polls by pointing out his campaign expenditures for a "voter survey".

Condit's lawyer claimed there is a distinction, I think the distinction is lost on all but the most desperate of defense attorneys.

rd
catsrgr8

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all I'm new here. I followed this case faithfully on another board. I think now and always have that Carolyn and Flameni had something to do with Chandras killing. I think they the midnight call from Luray in the middle of the night was when they hid the body and I think it was later moved. I live in Va. in sight of the Parkway and hike there regularly....its a very good place to lose someone if you know what I mean. I'm glad to see Chandra has not been forgotten...
propria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the board, cat ...

it's always good to hear from another person who wants to see justice done for chandra, and it's especially helpful to have the opinion of someone familiar with an important setting in this story. i lived for a while in the shenandoah valley ... salem ... and i have believed from the first report involving luray that chandra's body had been stashed in one of the zillions of little caverns that are all over that area. i think the original intent was to leave the body there to be disposed of by the elements and the wild life in the area, but it had to be moved when anne marie outted condit as being at a luray phone booth at midnight ... the last thing in the world he needed was for a body to show up anywhere near his location when he made that call.

nanci
rd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, propria. Welcome, cat. For what it's worth, Flammini lives in the Modesto area and never came to DC, and had been fired by Condit over half a year before Chandra disappeared.

Some think he would have assisted Carolyn in removing Chandra as an obstacle to her marriage because of his loyalty to her, which assumes that Carolyn came to DC to deal with the threat, but I think that most that think that also thought Flammini was with Condit in DC. Usually when they find out he was a California driver that had been fired months earlier they understand he was not in a position to do that.

Did Carolyn know anything about Chandra's disappearance? I doubt it. At the time Chandra disappeared, Carolyn was at a Congressional Wives luncheon preparation wrapping silverware and preparing table decorations and chit chatting with other wives.

On the other hand, her husband was nowhere to be found.

rd
catsrgr8

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been awhile now but wasn't there at one point talk that Flameni drove cross country to DC at about the time Chandra disappaeared..I see if I can find where it was referenced.

thanks for the welcome
laskipper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Cat!

I recall something about Flaminni driving across the country as well. Could it be from Star or National Enquirer? I can't recall.

Hope you have luck finding the reference.

ls
jane

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Flammini cross-country story was from MinorityReport - a cryptic poster at crimenews.
catsrgr8

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane thank you. Yes that is correct. Wonder who he was he seemed to have alot of info on certain things..
blondie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that 'minority report' is Christopher Hitchens. He had a column called Minority Report and wrote quite a few pieces on Condit and Chandra.
rd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, in my opinion Condit has been trying to get Chandra's murder blamed on Flammini for quite some time. It solves several problems.

Flammini is the only source of knowing about many of Condit's hundreds of affairs, the only one who eyewitnessed Condit with Ann Marie Smith, the only one Condit confided in about a dark, curly haired beauty in the summer of 2000 when Chandra was interning in Sacramento for Gray Davis and the younger Condit's, Chad and Cadee, although all deny they knew of her.

It was from there that she miracously arranged a paid internship with the Bureau of Prisons Public Relations office in DC with just a phone call from California. I wish I could get a job that way.

Flammini was fired because he was loyal to Condit's wife and chided Condit for lying to her and ordering him to lie to her, so it blames the murder of Chandra on someone who was disloyal to him, killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

So the natural thing for Condit to do is blame Chandra's murder on someone he fired who was protective of his marriage and family, far more protective than Condit himself was, and put rumors out that Flammini drove across the country and got rid of Chandra unbeknownst to the Condits as they busied themselves with the President and Vice President, going about their work for the people as true servants of their constituents.

That one of their constituents disappeared as Carolyn flew in to DC and the fugitive brother Darrel disappeared from his temp labor job while Condit is arranging meetings with the President and Vice President can of course only be coincidental, nothing like driving cross country to do away with an obstacle to Carolyn's happiness.

Fortunately for those that would be slimed by Condit, it wouldn't take much for Flammini to have been seen anywhere in the days around May 1, 2001 to show that he was very much in Modesto, not on a cross country trip.

That alibi has not been published, but of course should be part of an investigation that determines the whereabouts of Gary Condit and his fugitive brother Darrel on the afternoon of May 1, 2001.

Anything else would be just refusing to investigate a congressman for murder because, well, he's a congressman.

rd
catsrgr8

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I hadn't thought about it like that. You have a point. Do you think Carolyn knows anything? I'm sorry I plan on seeing if I can find your book too, do you know if Barnes and Noble carries it? Thanks
rd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they do cat, online and you can ask for it in any store. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy it. The $21.95 paperback is the same size as the hardcover, just a softcover instead.

Good question about Flammini and Carolyn. I don't know if Carolyn knows anything. Her public responses have been untruthful and a cover up for her husband, such as that Chandra was a friend of the family.

Also, she has resisted answering questions as Condit has, for example seeking spousal exemption until the questions were arranged for in advance for her before she would talk to the police. I have never seen honest innocent people behave as the Condits do.

rd
propria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>> Chandra was a friend of the family. <<<

i had forgotten all about that ... carolyn's claim doesn't exactly line up with the kids' recent insistence that they never met chandra, does it? the contradictions and inconsistencies among this family's representations are so obvious and so numerous that they can't be missed by anyone paying any attention to them at all ... the problem is that no one with law enforcement authority is willing to pay attention to them. we've spent almost four years now pounding away here on the known facts of what happened to chandra, doing our best to connect those facts so that the picture can be seen clearly, and the fact is that law enforcement still isn't paying a bit of attention to us or anyone else ... maybe it's time to start pounding away on that fact instead.

nanci
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That remark from Carolyn could be why we don't see her anymore? She's off to spin school to learn the ropes...

ls
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: