www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remembering Tiffany Goines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maryland missing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Remembering Tiffany Goines Reply with quote

http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/954dfmd.html

Yesterday marked the 17th anniversary of Goines disappearance. I cannot find any references to her disappearance in any newspaper archives. A detective did state two years ago a local channel filmed a news segment with her family.

The theory is Goines left to avoid a painful family situation, and has never returned. This is possible, but I have some questions on that. Most runaways fall into prostitution or stealing to survive, and most are picked up sooner or later. Most teens contact their families sometime after turning 18. Or attempt to get their birth certificate for ID - which has never been done.

I tried to get the news to do something on her disappearance, and none did. A Washington Times reporter did contact me, but never called back after I said I don't know her family. NBC4 was going to do a segment, but they never called back.

Hopefully one day this young girl will pop up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: