www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fairfield county Ohio teen Samantha, 15, reported missing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Fairfield county Ohio teen Samantha, 15, reported missing Reply with quote

I saw on the news that Samantha is missing and her mom hopes she is still alive. I did some Googling but didn't find anything on her such as her last name and the city in Fairfield county, Ohio where she lives. They asked to report any info to Fairfield county sheriff's office. I live next to Franklin (Columbus) - Fairfield (Lancaster) county line.

From what I recall on news, she was 15, a cheerleader, 5'5", 148 lbs. They didn't go into potential for domestic dispute but nature of report was such that it was life threatening disappearance. Here's hoping she is found.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Details this morning are that she's been missing 23 days, last name sounds something like Gunheim, and Samantha is from Lancaster. But they also said she could be in a couple of counties, Fairfield (Lancaster) and Pickaway (Circleville), so that sounds more like they suspect she ran away with a male friend than a kidnapping to me.

rd
maryland missing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: here's the link Reply with quote

[url] http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?
act=viewPoster&caseNum=999840&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US [/url]
rd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link, mm. Juvenile male, so that's good.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see much local news so I don't know if this local missing teen was found, but saw two young girls in Modesto missing. Circumstances weren't given, but at their age there's not a benign possibility even if staying with someone.

rd

from www.modestobee.com (fair use)

2 Modesto families united in worry over missing teens
By ROSALIO AHUMADA
BEE STAFF WRITER
Last Updated: November 28, 2004

Two Modesto girls have been missing for five days and their parents have no idea where they might be.

Melody McGuiness said her 14-year-old daughter, Desiree, left their northwest Modesto home around 8 p.m. Tuesday, and the family hasn't heard from her since. She fears her daughter might be in some danger.

"This is not good, and I'm really scared," McGuiness said. "This is very serious."

According to her parents, Desiree McGuiness is 5 feet tall, 100 pounds, with long black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white sweat shirt and blue jeans.

Desiree is believed to be with a friend, 12-year-old Adalina Chacon. Adalina was last seen Tuesday at 1 p.m., said Erica Ramos, her aunt and legal guardian.

Her aunt said Adalina is 5 feet tall, 110 pounds. She was last seen wearing a black sweater, blue jeans and white Adidas tennis shoes.

Modesto police Sgt. David Van Diemen said there are open missing persons cases on both girls and their names have been entered into a national law enforcement database.

Around 9 p.m. Saturday, Van Diemen said there has not been any contact made with the two girls. He said officers looked for the girls in several homes in Modesto, but they were not found.

The McGuiness family and Ramos have been working together to get any information on where the girls might be.

"I believe they still are together," Ramos said. "We've called every single one of her friends. We've done everything we can on our own."

Police ask anyone with information on the girls to call 572-9500.

Bee staff writer Rosalio Ahumada can be reached at 578-2330 or lahumada@modbee.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: