www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FBI "Revisits" Lead in Chandra Levy Case:Maryland
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Levy's investigators made the news again today, paid to try to bag cheating spouses. Can't say they don't have any experience in that.

rd

from www.washingtonpost.com (fair use)

Inside the Case Files Of 'Cheating Season'
By Petula Dvorak
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, February 14, 2006

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/13/AR2006021301989.html

(excerpt)

t was exactly the kind of case that investigators Joe McCann and Dwayne Stanton like: tidy, neat like Scotch. The romance was gone; the drama, minimal. The lady was sharp and detached, and she knew her husband had been seeing this other woman for a while. All she needed now was proof for the divorce. She wanted to keep the Georgetown townhouse, after all.

The junior investigators who work for Stanton and McCann all wanted the day off to keep their relationships from going the way of the affairs they document. So the former D.C. homicide detectives who usually take bigger cases -- slain intern Chandra Levy's disappearance, white-collar bank crimes, security for the stars walking the red carpet -- took the Valentine's Day case themselves.

This was their story.

McCann went first. He has most buildings on that block wired, so someone on the inside let him onto the roof across the street from the restaurant. "It gives me the best view, and nobody sees me. I've got the telephoto," he said. He shrugged into his cashmere overcoat, pulled up the collar and took his position.

The cheating husband was there, right on time. The woman was there, too, just as classy as the Washington mistress of a high-powered lawyer should look. They kissed. Click. Click. Click. It was on film, and McCann's work was done.

(snip)
fallout

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey RD,

Thanks for that Valentine. I wonder if they are still working on the Chandra case?

You probably are aware of this but I just found the website www.archive.org with the "Wayback Machine" and you can pull up some of the original stuff from "Whereschandra" there. I'm not sure how it works but I was able to get several of the old articles that the Guy-Code sponsored site had posted back then. I think we have most of them here anyway but the "Wayback Machine" offers other possibilities.

Cheers,
James
rd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, didn't know about it, James. A blast from the past, back when we labored under the illusion that the FBI would actually investigate Chandra's murder, when I was naive enough to have a thread entitled "A letter to the FBI".

They were just waiting for everyone to go away and quit asking embarrassing questions they didn't want to ask.

rd
fallout

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Worse...completing the cover-up!

James
benn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rd and james. We might have news for the smarties, some of us are not giving up on the Chandra case.

I do not get over to Websleuths very often, but I saw this announcement there.

>>> Attention Websleuthers. Nbc's Dateline Is Looking For Leads
ATTENTION WEBSLEUTHERS. NBC'S DATELINE IS LOOKING FOR LEADS:

Do you know of any crimes where you know who did it and they're on the run? A crime where there's an arrest warrant for a major crime and the suspect hasn't been found? A victim on the hunt for justice?

E-mail your leads to a producer at Dateline NBC at daniel.slepian@nbc.com<<<

I hope that I have not broken any posting rules here. I hope the rules are not more important than catching the bad guys.

I sent an email to NBC about my gopher trap solution to the Chandra Levy case. With some gopher traps the gopher goes up to the trap to stop fresh air from coming into his hole. The fresh air is allowed into his hole from those kind of traps.

I did not put any names into my solution except that of Chandra. Chandra was a breath of fresh air emanating into someone's tunnel system. The gopher, or gophers, the murderer or murderers, had to stop Chandra from letting fresh air into their tunnel system.

Who had a tunnel system that had to be protected?

Names right here do not do much good, the names have to get out into the public and be investigated.

benn
fallout

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benn,

I love your approach!

"Who had a tunnel system that had to be protected?"

I'm going to sleep on this and see what comes to mind...

Thanks,
James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: