www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Reward for Solving the Chandra Levy mystery?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: A Reward for Solving the Chandra Levy mystery? Reply with quote

A reward for solving the Chandra Levy mystery?

This is just an idea, but ideas have to come from somewhere. Here is one. Maybe some organization, or group, or institution, or company, (such as even the National Enquirer) could be talked into putting up a reward for the group, or individual, that does the most in solving the crime. That could include even a single policeman, or more probably a police force. A police force could use the money to buy equipment needed. Of it could be a group like www.justiceforchandra.com that could earn the reward, but that is not likely. The idea here is not so much who would win the money, but that the crime would be solved.

Such a system need not be only for the Chandra Levy case but could be for other cases. I guess there are some rewards out there now for missing person and other cases, but they do not seem to be well publicized. A reward offered is no good if not many people know about it.

To begin with maybe we could find out why the Turtleman, the young man who found Chandra, did not get a reward. Maybe the $100,000 offered was for finding Chandra alive, but even finding Chandra at all should be worth something. The Turtleman, or Turtleboy, did report his find to the police anyway. There may have been other people who saw Chandra there in the Park who did not report what they saw to the police. There are all types of incidents that go unreported because people do not want to get involved and phone the police. The Turtle person deserved a reward of some amount.

Anyway, I just thought that I would throw this into the think tank here. Maybe we could find a sponsor for missing person rewards, and also find a website, or other location, where all the rewards are listed, or could be listed. Could a reward list be made up here? A list of rewards offered might attack more hits for www.justiceforchandra.com

Now I think I will turn my computer off for a while.

benn
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think every major case has rewards offered. I think it's a sad day in America when victims families have to offer rewards if police won't do their job, so there may be a reward yet for information leading to the conviction of Chandra's murderer. I have no idea.

The grand jury just needs to do its job now that the police have stopped. That's all. That doesn't take a reward. It takes focus on getting answers when people in Washington don't want answers though.

That's the problem, and a reward won't fix that.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are probably 100% correct, rd, but how does one get a grand jury to look at anything?

I always think in the back of my mind that I can email Senator Feinstein, but I don't know if she even sees any of her mail, probably someone looks at it for her and classifies it. She muct have more than one person doing that.

I could phone one of her California offices, just to see what kind of response I get. Maybe the music, and then the cut off.

Well one of these days we are going to say the right thing at the wrong time for them and something will happen.

benn
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that mesage to the DC mayor was pretty good. I sure would like to see how they respond to that.

I think a coverup is obstruction of justice in itself. Who investigates the investigators? Who leads the inquiry into no inquiry from tne grand jury?

Ultimately, I think we see as in Modesto that somehow we are supposed to accept incompetence as a way of life, that silent men can make women disappear, baffling those who know only bloody trails to follow.

People will have to decide if lack of a bloody trail means getting away with murder. Because silent men are.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: