www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing in Utah Monday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, due to his notariety and crime I believe he'll be isolated for some time to come. Everyone would like a crack at him. Even Dahmer eventually got it in prison.

Well, I sure hope Murder on a Horse Trail doesn't put you to sleep! lol
rd
Kortnie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd, first before I forget, what does "You have been added to this user group" message mean?

Second, I love your book. It' excellent, and I've read A LOT of true crime books. I have a paperback "true crime" library, if anyone would like to come over and borrow some books, please do.

I read the first four chapters last night. It's true what Nanci said about not wanting to put it down. You are presenting the various pieces of this puzzle clearly, and there are A LOT of pieces. Condit was a real schmuck, wasn't he? His family must hate him now. Carolyn knows he described her all the time as an invalid. Gee, that's nice, isn't it? And the kids, Chad and Cadee, apparently had cush jobs w/the governor's office due, I'm assuming, to their father's connections. Now, that's all over - no more cush jobs. And Condit himself is unemployable, isn't he? So, is he working at a Burger King? He had himself a real house of cards going and eventually cards are going to fall, just as they did with Hacking.

Mrs. Levy did not know how prescient she was advising C not to become another Monica Lewinsky. These self-centered schmucks on Capital Hill chew up young, highly impressionable and inexperienced interns and spit them out.
benn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kortnie.

>>>Mrs. Levy did not know how prescient she was advising C not to become another Monica Lewinsky. These self-centered schmucks on Capital Hill chew up young, highly impressionable and inexperienced interns and spit them out.<<<

Now that it is getting near to election time I wish we had some kind of form letter that we could send out, perhaps to the whole Congress, that would express some of our views about Congressmen not being defensive of the young people whom they hire to go to Washington to work. We might even work Condit's name into there. That might stir up enough of a storm to get Chandra's case opened up again.

Instead of the young Congressional workers being in a better environment in Washington they live in a hazardous environment. Our government should stand for safety and not for molestation. If we could just make up a short newsletter and let the Congress know we might get some replies, right now near election time. I do not want to be a one man crusader. <:)

Kortnie, I sent you a private message in reply to a question you asked me on one of the topics about a book about Natalie Wood. The only reason that I sent it private message is that I thought that maybe the subject matter would not fit in on the public board. You did not pick up the message, so I deleted it.

I do have one book about Natalie Wood, by her sister Lana Wood. I know someone who did some work on Lana Wood's house. I see also why I sent private message, I did not want to say anyting about Lana Wood that would infringe on her privacy.

benn
rd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kortnie, up above at top right between Profile and Log out should be You have x messages. Click on it and you'll see your private messages.

rd
Kortnie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benn, I'm really sorry. I was never aware of your pm. I just figured you weren't interested in the book! rd, I got it, thank you.
rd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, Kortnie. You should also get an email when someone posts a PM to you.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kortnie, I guessed that maybe you did not see that you had a private message. I looked yesterday in my outbox, and I saw that it was still there, so I thought it would be best to delete it.

I did not say much anyway, except that I have one book about Natilie, but I would be interested in other books about her. That is sort of a problem though because it costs money to mail books.

I don't see much hope of finding out what really happened, except maybe it happened as told in Lana Wood's book.

benn
Kortnie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, everybody. It's 5:45 A.M. and I can't sleep. Benn, concerning Natalie, you should remember that her sister Lana is hardly an unbiased commentator. She hated RJ and was jealous of N . The book I have is the most recent bio called Natalie Wood: A LIfe (2004) by Gavin Lambert, not a member of the family. He was a friend of N's, however. You could look for it in your local library if interested. It's very good, I think.

There is a one-sentence letter to the editor in The Salt Lake Tribune today. Check this out: "Instead of allowing Mark Hacking to lounge in an air-conditioned jail cell with video movies on Saturday, why don't the authorities take him out to the hot, odorous landfill, shackles and all, to help in the search for his wife?" Diane Douglas, Hurricane

!!!!!!!! What do you think? I'm thinking it sounds like a good idea! Another thing I'm thinking is that there's a town in Utah named "Hurricane." WE Louisianians have hurricanes, not Utah! Where in the world did they get that from? I can promise you there is no Cactus, Louisiana (Utah has cacti, right?) Funny.

A second L to the E is longer and concerns the same editorial I wrote about. The guy says Utah has a "parochial mentality" for not welcoming the national news coverage and that he feels "more good than bad will come from the national attention": "Regardless of the story, we should welcome news providers from outside Utah for their newsworthy spin and benefits to community." Cool. He is from Salt Lake City, Vermont. Ha-Ha, that's a joke.

To Peri in Nova Scotia: The "Cajuns" down here are direct descendents from your neck of the woods. I believe NS was originally called "Acadie" and the inhabitants "Acadians." When they migrated to South Louisiana "Acadian" gradually morphed into "Cajun." I am not a Cajun, so I hope this info is correct.

Kortnie
benn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kortnie,
I checked with my library, and they have Natalie's new book. The library has about ten branches, and all of the copies were checked out, except one that was in for repairs.

I put a hold on the book.

I wonder how we could get Murder on a Horse Trail into some of the libraries. My only experience with trying to get a library to put something into their library was with a Creationist magazine. They took it, but I don't know where they put it because I never saw it in the library.

cheers
benn
propria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>> take him out to the hot, odorous landfill, shackles and all, to help in the search for his wife?" <<<

perfect ... sunrise to sunset, fifteen minutes for a quick lunch [right there on the site, at high noon], then back to trash picking for mark the murderer. if utah should happen to come up with one of their infamous august 'dog days' hot spells, mark will get just a sliver of hint at what awaits people who murder their wife and put her in a dumpster ... sort of like a preview of coming justice attractions. that works just fine for me ... too bad we can't arrange for scary gary to share that experience with mark.

nanci
Kortnie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nanci, Lunch? You give him lunch? That's more than Lori gets...
propria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good point, kortnie ... maybe he could just dig around a little to see what he can find to eat while he's looking for his wife.

nanci
Kortnie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, Nanci. He can munch on the discarded medical waste - Yum!
peripeteia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pictures of Lori and Mark in last week's enquirer were of their wedding pictures on the cover, there is a picture of Lori, side profile, however the camera man seems to have been taken a picture of the front on view of mark standing off in a distance, and he has his hands in his pockets, leaning against a pillar looking at Lori, it is creepy looking . It is a very odd photo, Lori does not look happy, infact, in the front cover picture, her eyes are bloodshot from crying and the mascara is smudged on her left eye in the bottom corner, they don't strike me as tears of joy. Mark looks not very happy in this picture, he is alone, no one is talking to him, where is everyone else, such an odd picture.

Well as it turns out, the picture was fortunitous, that Mark married Lori for reasons unknown, we do not see a look of deference in Mark's eyes, he looks totally detached and bored.
rd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll be bored the rest of his life. He won't have a Gamebox either. All he'll have are memories of shooting his sleeping wife in the head.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 21 of 23

Jump to: