www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How about Scot?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: How about Scot? Reply with quote

Some good questions via email from a reader:

Gary Condit campagned through the farm areas around Modesto. Scot Peterson sold farm fertilizer to the same people. Gary was a partier and so was Scot. How many degrees of separation are there between these two?

1. Did Scot have any political ambitions

2. Where did he travel around the time of Chandra's death?

3. Do any of his highschool buddies remember him as a character with a sense of entitlement?

4. Is he so calm in court these days because he is used to doing these things and getting away with it?

5. Is it possible that Chandra felt comfortable with her killer because there was a previous connection between the two of them.

6. Do any of Scot's acquaintences know Chandra or of her.

end quote

The emailer may soon register and I'll edit in their handle if and when they do. Good questions to respond to.

rd
blondie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good questions. I doubt he had any political ambitions.
art

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: scot sold fertilizer Reply with quote

Please bear with me here but I may not have things in great order or correct names but:
Scot sold fertilizer. Condit was in the California Agricultural business. Condit was in the Counterintelligence committee. Condit disgusted McVeigh with Chandra. Chandra was more interested in McVeigh than Condit? Or was she really interested in the connection between Condit , Scot and McVeigh ( she was searching for something) and the gov't buying and transporting fertilizer from Mexico? And to other places? Could it be that Scot's aquaintances were also friends of Chandra's and also have connections to fertilizer sales to the agricultural gov't of California and the U.S. Could it be that someone unknown by Laci but known by Scot could have killed Chandra and Laci for hire? Oh so sorry ..I have a hard time putting this together. Can some one help me? art
benn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is good to see some kind of a conversation going here about who did it. The lawsuits have scared a lot of people off. First Gary started calling everyone a liar, except himself. Then he started suing them. He does not act like an innocent man to me. Let him talk. Let him say something.

MrRich probably won't agree with me on this, but MrRich says something like, the simplest answer is usually the best. The simplest answer for Scott is that he is like the young man King Solomon was writing about, 3000 years ago. Scott was, and is, an ox drawn to the slaughter.

I guess my language is not too good here, but Condit was also an ox drawn to the slaughter. He kept playing Russian roulette with his girlfriends until he lost, one of his girlfriends began talking about him.

Sorry for the direct language. I think we will hear more about Scot at the trial, and hopefully we will hear more from Condit, somehow.

benn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: