www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amber alert for missing Gina DeJesus in Cleveland [FOUND!!!]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you've put together some good info to help figure it out. As for responsibility, she was supposed to be on a bus. She spent her bus money to let a friend call her mother asking to go somewhere with her, where I don't recall. They had instructions and money to get home, but they're kids and we've got predators running around that we don't keep track of.

We can never ensure that a kid on foot will be perfectly safe, but we're not even trying.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I believe we should be trying is monitoring convicted felons on probation and sex offenders, people who are supposed to be reporting to parole officers. I believe we should be watching the wolves so that they cannot roam around unknown to us.

They would be required to visit the police weekly and upload from their GPS tracking device. We will know where they've been, and they will know that we know where they've been.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=26744

FBI Release Sketch of Person Of Interest

The FBI has released a sketch of a man that they say may have had some involvement with Gina DeJesus' disappearance. Authorities say two of Gina's classmates say they may have seen someone who was asking about Gina's whereabouts on the day she disappeared.

Police Compare Cases Of Two Missing Girls From Same Neighborhood

Overview
FBI in Cleveland has released a sketch of a man they would like to question regarding the disappearance of Gina Dejesus.

When Gina's mom got home and realized Gina had not yet made it home from school she phoned police immediately. The Cleveland Police Department placed Gina at the corner of 105th and Lorain Avenue just before she disappeared.

They have since linked with the Cleveland FBI forming a task force to solve this disappearance. They found striking similarities in this case with another girl who disappeared almost a year prior.

On April 21, 2003 Amanda Berry went missing just six blocks from where Gina was last seen. Police have no reason to believe the two cases are connected but are not ruling it out at this time.

Cleveland police say they're increasing the reward to $25,000 for information about Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry. Faithfully, every Friday night since Gina disappeared her family holds a vigil.

A year before Gina went missing, 17-year-old Amanda Berry also disappeared from nearly the same spot.

FBI Gets New Lead In Case

A sketch was released by the Cleveland FBI on April 19, 2005. Authorities believe they have the sketch of the man who they would like to question in Gina's disappearance.

According to law enforcement two of Gina's classmates say they may have seen someone who was asking about Gina's whereabouts on the day she disappeared--yet then it didn't seem overly significant.

They say he is a Hispanic man between the ages of 25 and 35. Authorities believe he is approximately 5'10" and weighs between 165 and 185 lbs. He has one distinct feature. He has green eyes which is typically uncharacteristic of Hispanics.
rd

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=25773

Amanda Berry

Current Age: 21

Missing Since 4/21/03

Ohio Mother Dies Never Knowing Daughter's Fate

Louwana Miller, the mother of Amanda Berry, died of heart failure nearly three years after her daughter went missing. Although Cleveland police are continuing their investigation of the disappearance, Louwanna died without ever knowing what happened to her child.
rd

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I'm able to post this. This is the next best thing to finding these girls a few days later unharmed. Gina and two other missing girls found ten years later held hostage in a house in Cleveland.

I am so happy for the girls and their families.

They are:

Amanda Berry
Gina DeJesus
and Michelle Knight

Amanda Berry finally broke free and was able to make a phone cvall for help. Breaking news is that police have arrested three people for the abductions.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/06/missing-women-ohio-found/2139873/

It is one of the few happy days supporting missing women.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing RD..

Shocked...

Cheers all around...

God bless.

A 6 year old was there too, ( I heard)

Wonderful news...

goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: more on the story Reply with quote

http://us.cnn.com/2013/05/07/us/ohio-missing-women-found/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

More on the story for all..

Goz

Just a wonderful day all...

:):)

Let's throw away the key on these guys for good but thank God they keep them alive. A true miracle...

Fair Use
Police: No previous indication women were being held at home
By Ed Payne and Matt Smith, CNN
updated 9:58 AM EDT, Tue May 7, 2013

Snip
But all three were found alive in a home in a Cleveland neighborhood Monday night, police announced in a development hailed as a miracle by their families.

"Help me, I am Amanda Berry," the young woman told police in a frantic 911 call from a neighbor's house. "I've been kidnapped, and I've been missing for 10 years. And I'm here, I'm free now."

Amanda Berry vanished a few blocks from her Cleveland, Ohio, home on April 21, 2003. She was 16. On Monday, May 6, she was found with two other missing women blocks from where she disappeared. Click through to see more miraculous stories of lost children were found months or even years later. Georgiana "Gina" DeJesus was found on May 6 with Amanda Berry and Michele Knight in Cleveland. DeJesus was last seen in Cleveland on April 2, 2004, on her way home from school. She was 14 when she went missing. On June 5, 2002, when Elizabeth Smart was 14, she was abducted from her bed, raped and held captive for nine months by Brian David Mitchell. On May 25, 2011, Mitchell was sentenced to life in prison. Natascha Kampusch, an Austrian woman, was held prisoner in a basement for eight years from the time she was 10. Her abductor, Wolfgang Priklopil, beat her up to 200 times a week, manacled her to him as they slept and forced her to walk around half-naked as a domestic slave after kidnapping her in 1998. Kampusch escaped in August 2006. Priklopil committed suicide shortly thereafter. Eleven-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard was abducted in 1991 from outside her home in South Lake Tahoe, California. She was held by Phillip and Nancy Garrido in a hidden compound of sheds along with the two daughters to whom she subsequently gave birth. Dugard and her daughters were found in 2009. Shawn Damian Hornbeck spent more than four years with Michael Devlin, passing as his captor's son in Kirkwood, Missouri, a St. Louis suburb. Shawn was 15 when he was found in 2007 and reunited with his family. Amanda BerryGeorgiana DeJesusElizabeth SmartNatascha KampuschJaycee DugardShawn Damian HornbeckHIDE CAPTION<<<1>>>
Missing children who were found

3 missing women found alive in Ohio

Suspects' uncle: I never want to see them

Neighbor kicked in door to rescue women Police swiftly moved in on the house where the three women said they had been held and later arrested a 52-year-old man, identified as a former school bus driver. Two others, identified as his brothers, ages 50 and 54, also have been arrested, Deputy Police Chief Ed Tomba told reporters late Monday. Police believe only the middle brother lived at the home, he said.

The men are being held in the city jail awaiting charges. An FBI team is collecting evidence in the house.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Amanda's mom can rest in peace. I know her health suffered greatly due to Amanda being missing and she passed a few years back.

Her baby is now home.

Rip mom

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry she didn't get to see her daughter safe, goz. And her granddaughter she never saw.

Amanda knew from news how much her mother family cared and looked for her all these years.

I can't imagine these men being released from prison ever.

Thanks for update, goz.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: May be more missing girls Reply with quote

This place really is a house of horrors. Lets us hope we can locate all the missing involved and return them to their families

goz

Snip

Cleveland police are searching properties Wednesday morning near the home called a 'house of horrors' after they were reportedly alerted by one of the kidnap victims that there may be more women.

Details of a possible fourth victim came to light during police interviews with the oldest victim, Michelle Knight, who reportedly said there was another girl at the home about 10 years ago, but disappeared.

In 2007, Ashley Summers, a 14 year old, disappeared in the same neighborhood. Initially it was believed Summers was a runaway but a few years later, police saw a potential link with the other missing girls.

Knight reportedly told police she was unsure of how many other women may have been in the house because they were all kept in separate locked rooms.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/08/cleveland-police-hit-with-claims-missed-clues-after-3-women-freed/?cmpid=prn_aol&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D309868#ixzz2Si9VrSNl

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: The Police Conference- typed by Goz Reply with quote

Conference on tv now , LE talking.. Deputy - Cleveland Police Dept.

Pardon any spelling, typing as Deputy Is speaking.

People ask stupid questions,
1) Did girls try to escape??

LE states they had no opportunity to escape in 10 years.
Child is Amanda's daughter. ( I thnk 6 years old)
Girls (3) were kept seperate but knew each other were there

Have YOU seen this GUY?? SCARY LOOKIJNG DUDE... OMG, I would have been terrified....

Mr. Ramsey is the true key and hero of this case. They were discussing what he deserves of the reward. No official answer given.
OF COURSE HE DESERVES THE MONEY... YES, outrage if he does not get the reward. Do not know how much it is at the current time.

Michelle remains in hospital but in good condition.

Victims provided enough information but victims of these traumas are known to disclose slowly but they did provide enough to arrest.

Mr. Castro was never interviewed by the police before yesterday.
(charged with kidnap and rape)

Over 200 Items were taken from the home to be processed and part of the open investigation.

LE does not know if they (3 brothers) are US Citizens.

No calls ever from the house to the police except for one time regarding Mr. Castro's job. Not sure if LE visited the home.

The girls were only out on 2 sep occasions in 10 yrs. for a short time.

Oh- discovered and stated brothers are from Puerto R.

4 counts of rape. 4 counts kidnapping-- first degree felonies..
Can't answer questions on how the girls were bound, it is evidence.

***NOTE: Impt-- no evidence that Ariel's two brothers were involved in the kidnapping..
---In criminal law- it is not an offense to do nothing, (meaning the 2 brothers knew they never told)
I did not know this fact- Did you Rd? Or anyone that is into the legal system?

Per one of the girls father, all 3 girls are in good condition..

As of this time, the 2 brothers will not be charged with anything. Aerial says he was acting alone as do the women. There is no evidence. They just happened to be with him when he was picked up.

When the 3 women did leave the house on the 2 occasions they went into the garage in a disguise for the short period.

Tomorrow Ariel will be formerly charged. (ALSO charged with the kidnap of the child, 6 years old).

Thanks and God Bless these brave women and child

Amen

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Castro's Daughter Speaks Out! Reply with quote

Castro's daughter is speaking out about her dad and is filled with
hate. She knew him as a kind father. To find out such betrayal has
caused her great agony and trauma. She says he is now dead to her.
One cannot blame her. Casto's crime is horrific and I dont know how anyone can forgive him.
She knew the girls too, they were childhood friends.

Goz

Fair Use
'He is dead to me,' daughter of Ohio suspect says in CNN exclusive
By Laurie Segall, Erica Fink and Ben Brumfield
CNN
updated 5:34 AM EDT, Fri May 10, 2013

Link/Video--http://us.cnn.com/2013/05/09/us/ohio-suspect-daughter/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

Snip
Seldom does a daughter use such harsh words to describe her own father.

Ariel Castro's daughter called him "the most evil, vile, demonic criminal" she ever heard of during a CNN exclusive interview Thursday.

"He is dead to me," Angie Gregg said of the father police say kidnapped, held captive, raped and beat three young women in Cleveland for about a decade.
She had known her "daddy" as a "friendly, caring, doting man."

Now shocked and in disbelief, Gregg says she never wants to see him again.
"There will be no visits; there will be no phone calls," she said. "He can never be Daddy again. I have no sympathy for the man."

As she mulled the accusations against him, she asked, "How could you?"

Snip

Snip
Quote:
I wonder this whole time, how he could be so good to us, but he (allegedly) took young women, little girls, someone else's babies, away from these families and over the years never felt enough guilt to just give up and let them free."
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Castro's Brothers Speak out! Reply with quote

The didn't know is what they claim. They were released and not charged with a crime.

They feel bad they may have missed clues to what their brother did. They are in hiding at the present time and feel people will always doubt them. They feel they are not free.

Goz

Fair Use
CNN Exclusive: Hunted and haunted, Castro's brothers say they didn't know
By Melissa Gray and Martin Savidge,
CNN
updated 10:34 AM EDT, Sun May 12, 2013

Snip
And the people out there that know me, they know that Onil Castro is not that person and has nothing to do with that. Would never even think of something like that," he says, referring to the allegations against his brother, Ariel.

"I was a very liked person, individual. I've never had any enemies. No reason for anybody to think that I would ever do something like that. It's a shock to all my friends. They couldn't believe it," Onil Castro says.

"Same," says Pedro Castro. "I couldn't never think of doing anything like that. If I knew that my brother was doing this ... I would not be, not -- in a minute, I would call the cops because that ain't right.

Snip

http://us.cnn.com/2013/05/12/us/ohio-suspect-brothers/index.html?iid=article_sidebar
rd

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very glad the brothers weren't part of this. That would have been even worse to have all these men raping and beating the girls.

No, goz, I didn't know that not reporting a crime is not a crime. I would think it would be equivalent to aiding and abetting etc. I think the real key is would be hard to prove they knew without ever being there, none of the girls seeing them, etc.

But if they were part of it they would be over there and they weren't. So the brothers shouldn't become victims themselves because the kidnapper visited them. Had to in fact to not raise suspicions about being secluded in his home because he of course rarely let anyone into his house.

Just wanted to post these wonderful thoughts from the girls. I am so glad they knew that we cared all these years.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-cleveland-brother-20130512,0,6989389.story

"Thank you so much for everything you're doing and continue to do," said Amanda Berry's statement. "I am so happy to be home with my family."

"I'm so happy to be home and want to thank everybody for all your prayers," Gina DeJesus' statement said. "I just want time now to be with my family."

"Thank you to everyone for your support and good wishes," Michelle Knight's statement said. "I am healthy, happy and safe and will reach out to family, friends and supporters in good time."

Attorney Jim Wooley, who read the statements on behalf of the women, urged the public and news media to respect their privacy. He said they will give no interviews to news outlets while the criminal case against Ariel Castro is active, given that they were both victims and witnesses.

"Ms. Berry, Ms. DeJesus and Ms. Knight have asked — in fact, have pleaded — for privacy at this time so that they can continue to heal and reconnect with their families," Wooley said in his own statement. "You all care greatly about their well-being, so please respect this most basic request. Give them the time, the space and the privacy so that they can continue to get stronger."

May they recover well.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: The brothers Interview (more) Reply with quote

They consider their brother dead now. They are shocked and cannot believe this took place. The brothers knew one of the girls fathers and feel horrible.

see the link for more on the video.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/13/us/ohio-castro-brothers/index.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: