www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Chandra Levy Disappearance and Murder: Two Years Now (3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nanci - that's an interesting idea about Carolyn possibly setting it up to look like Chandra was on her computer on May 1. Many of the Sites were related to Gary Condit, and it's possible Carolyn looked at them. A Site that talked about breast enhancement was looked at - something Carolyn might have been interested in.
peripeteia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd: why do claim to have any authority or right to tell people that you know that they are nice or not nice rd??? You're very judgemental...The quote I gave about Errol is quoted on the interview caption, below on ABC videos on Chandra's timeline, interview with Errol Thompson. presumably this is what Errol told Diane or she would not have put this on there!

I should have stated that the "he" was what I put in there, assuming that he told Diane Sawyer that, he was the last to see and last to speak to Chandra...

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/DailyNews/levy_timeline.html

so pardon me all to dickens
rd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accusing people of murder is not trivial. You misrepresented what the guy said. That is not trivial either. These are people's lives we're talkng about, and murder. This is not a game of Clue. It is not any kind of game. Yes, I am judgemental. I judge what people involved in the case had to say and what observers had to say. So do you. So does everybody. Your words should stand up with those you judge, for you and I are judged as well.

rd
fallout

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: This is VERY INTERESTING! Reply with quote

Peri,

Are you the one who found this website?

Look at this! Its one block from the USC Washington Center and the FBI Headquarters (Not to mention Ford's Theatre!).

PSA 105
4/26/2001
2140 Hours
SEX ABUSE - ADULT 1ST
9TH & G ST NW
C-1 REPORTS S-1 & S-2 FORCED HER INTO THE LISTED VEHICLE THEN FORCED HER TO HAVE VAGINAL INTERCOURSE WITH S-1 THROUGH S-4.

http://dcregistry.com/forums/neighborhoods/messages/118.html

James
fallout

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case the codes are confusing:

S1 and S2 and C1 mean Suspect One and Suspect Two and Complainant One.

I'm checking with a cop friend to see if a "listed vehicle" means that the license and operators or owners are known to the police.

James
benn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallout, I know a former policeman, but I don't know if he will talk. :) I will ask him anyway next time I see him.

That DC site must have been busy, it was very slow for me.

benn
peripeteia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallout,

the place of Newport pl is not far from Chandra's place and I believe it is near where Jennifer Zosh was murdered however she was murdered in 2000 I believe? James do you remember the alias that Errol Thompson, gym guy... used in his interview with the Star magazine?

rd: where have I said that Errol was a murderer! I stated that that is what the posters Patricia and Sherlockholmesdaughter, and sherlock holmes used on another Chandra site....all I'm implying is that he is someone that might be revisted as a suspect. His behavior is peculiar. There is certainly enough evidence that says that his behavior for what ever reason seems suspicious, having three interviews with papers and one with TV but does not want to give his name and uses an alias in another interview with a picture that must be 10 years old. Well if I was a cop it would he would be certainly someone I'd want to talk to again. WE have no proof that he as taken a lie detector test, that would only be conjecture. I've never been able to find where it said he had taken a polygraph.

If you check his interview with Diane Sawyer, he describes what chandra always wore to the gym, pink or white tee shirt, black or grey spandex pants and the bag people wear around their waist to hold monies and stuff, like the blue and white strip on in the picture on this site....you will see the caption under the video as the last person to see and talk to chandra.....something like this.

I just went to check the interview and I can bring up the video, might have to do with I've a dial up connection and there is a horrific storm outside!
benn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallout, I did a quick search on google for a listed vehicle. I will only quote one hit here.

>>>Follow Up. If you recover your own vehicle, you must call the the nearest Police
station. If you do not, your car will continue to be listed as stolen. ... <<<<

I don't know if that makes sense or not.

benn
benn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate, we are getting into the King's english here.

Your quote. >>>>you will see the caption under the video as the last person to see and talk to chandra.....something like this.<<<

I have read something like that, but it could only mean that he was the last person whom was known to have seen and talked to chandra.

No one knows who the last person to see chandra alive was except the murderer and his accomplices, if he had any. No one is going to say, "I was the last one to see chandra alive." But one might say, "I was the last person reported to have seen chandra alive."

I guess what I have written could be mixed up also. What was said, and what was the intention of what was said?

benn
rd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, those are good points kate and benn. You are absolutely right that they should all be revisited, but the King's English does get parsed in these exercises.

The police said that they would revisit everyone after Chandra was found. They did not. The grand jury said they would be hearing testimony from everyone. They did not. We do have interviews though as kate says.

I did post that I hope and as the last person to see her I expect that Errol is one of the two men besides Sven that were given lie detector tests and passed. I hope the other one is the Newport manager. We do not know who those two men are.

The point is, Errol was told by the police that he was the last known person to see her. He of course would not know that unless the police told him that, otherwise he is the murderer or an accomplice.

I would like to know if Chandra was able to go to the gym as she was dressed or was wearing the same clothes as leaving. Wouldn't the sweatshirt be too heavy to work out in? Would she be able to change into a t-shirt at the gym, need to go home to put one on, and wear the sweatshirt ove rthe t-shirt? I wish we had more details on that.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate, I went to Drudge and they have your storm up as big news. 26 inches, Code Black, 60 mile winds, snowplows forced off the roads, sounds nice. Hope you don't lose your electricity from the winds and heavy snow.

rd
peripeteia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd: the door to my house cannot be opened, it will be interesting getting out of here might have to have someone come and dig me out, too bad I didn't have to go to work tonight at the hospital as supervisor, then I'd be dug out and given a ride, no such luck...there is a chair out on the upper terrace, and it is completely covered in snow, you cannot see my car outside, infact you cannot see out of any of my windows. The whole of nova Scotia is an outer, amazing the power has held, but the internet on a dial up connection is like molasses running up hill in Feb.

Errol Thompson states in his interview with Diane Sawyer that Chandra always arrived dressed in the clothes she worked out in and left the same, stated she never changed at the gym. Although in the winter you would think that she would wear a coat and have to go to the local room? When Errol described the tee shirt being pink or white I never assumed that these had long sleeves?

Ironically I noticed just now a picture of Susan Levy in a walk for missing person's in California from a link on this site, and she is wearing a long sleeved tee shirt and white pants with one of those purses around her waist.....other people are in shorts and long short sleeved shirts or blouses.. April 2003..

Guess we people of the north are a strange lot. My son never wore a jacket for about three years, only a tee shirt in 20 below and the whole nine yards.....rain, sleet, snow etc

I'm still searching for the bloody article where Errol used an alias, I know that he made mention in this article about Chandra's boyfriend, what annoys me the most is that I can't remember if it was the Star or Salon magazine, then I got to thinking that it might have been talk magazine, and to my surprize it is no more....ever saw the think to begin with...only Lisa depaulo's article about Chandra....The closing of Talk Magazine I'm sure was no loss to journalism...
rd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the sweatshirt over her t-shirt when she went to the gym?

rd
fallout

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peri,

The name Erroll used was "Nick Mines".

Thanks for finding that website. I'm intrigued by that police report that I found on the web site you found. If there was a gang rape near the Washington Center on April 26 those guys could have been cruising the streets on May 1 looking for another victim. I want to know more about that case and especially if the suspects were id'ed and arrested and convicted and when. And if not did the DC cops look at this as a possibility. They should have.

I am not convinced that Chandra left her apartment wearing the jogging clothes although she could have. The only 'fact' we have is that the jogging clothes were strewn around the scene where her bones were found. Killers could have arranged this. She might have left her apartment more formally dressed for a job interview or a meeting at Washington Center.

James
peripeteia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James;

Great work, that's his handle, wow was I off, however can't keep all the details in order in my head all this time, this is great. Thanks!

I agree something could have happened to Chandra spontaneously. And the comfort cleaned at her door way, makes you think that she would not be sleeping in the bed again. Perhaps this was Edeline's and she was leaving it clean. It seem that it might be important if this was her's or not, because if she was cleaning someone else's comforter she would not likely be sleeping on this again.

I've often wondered why no one has ever mentioned that Chandra might be flying standby on a student pass?

Also Dennis Edeline was very anxious and this is understated as he was worried about Chandra's whereabouts, also he himself wanted to stay in the apt. as he stated he had business in Washington and was going to move in for several weeks....I've forgotten his roomates name,
Valarde...but they must have rented out the apt. 715 where they lived.

We know Chandra spoke with him on the 29, first she was not in the mood to talk, and second time, she give no real new or confirmed deadline when she would be leaving other than she would advise him the 2nd. So was she planning to sleep with her clean comforter again or was she going somewhere else.......?????

Thanks again.....kate
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: