www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Chandra Levy Disappearance and Murder: Two Years Now (2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallout

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Peri!

Yeah, I thought that might be Monica but I didn't want to distract everyone . It sure looks like her. She does get around!

Hey Just a Mom!
As always, you are on the mark@! I would turn the logic around a bit and say "if he treats dead bodies like that I would not be surprised at how he would treat a live female subordinate".

Thank Goot he's gone.

Hello Blondie and welcome.

David Grazman was one of Chandra's professors during her "Washington Semester." He still lives on a road to the West of Rock Creek Park that leads directly into Klingle Mansion and I had speculated that Chandra may have been going to pay him a visit to say 'Goodbye' when she went to that area. He would also be an excellent source to ask about the convoluted and possibly slightly scam-like arrangement that USC had for its Graduate Students to travel to Washington and study. USC would charge the student and American University would provide the teachers. USC would list Grazman as a faculty member but the entire service was provided by American University. In other words someone was getting paid for doing nothing. Right after the Chandra affair USC shut down its "Washington Center" which was located right next to Ford's Theatre where Lincoln was shot on April 14 which happens to be Chandra's birthday. (And the day the Titanic went down)

I am looking forward to speaking with Dr. Grazman very soon to hear what he thinks.

Holy Moly- what do all of these coincidences and snaky behaviors lead to?

Sorry to lay it on so thick but the case needs to be re-generated and We should be excited to see a new face.

Happy Weekend Everybody!
James
blondie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: chandra Reply with quote

Thanks for the info.

Fallout - What road does he live on?

Who is the dog walker who found Chandra's body? I've never been able to find out. Does anyone know?
rd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, we don't. There were a number of people who said they heard interviews where the dogwalker was described as a 14 year old boy, the press accounts described him as a young man. The fact that his name never got published might be due to him being a minor.

rd
blondie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had heard him described as a professional, but they have really kept his name secret.

Anyone know what road Grazman lives on?
rd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallout posted the info about Grazman being Chandra's professor, etc. Are you thinking of talking to him, blondie? Are there any misconceptions floating out there that you can straighten out? Thanks for posting, nice to have another viewpoint.

rd
blondie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No miconceptions that I know of. It's just that I have never heard of him after 2 years of following this case. And if he lives close to the park, maybe he might have some info.

Anyone know what street he lives on?
rd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, you've been following the case all along. Have you posted before on chandralevy.com or whereschandra.com? Any opinions or info to offer? As I mentioned, fallout is the one who posted the info, so he is the one that knows the most about Grazman.

rd
blondie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you fallout? Grazman sounds interesting!!
fallout

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Grazman lives at 3600 Porter Street NW
He was formerly a professor listed on the USC faculty through its Washington Center but I think he may have been listed at American U. as well.

He resigned after the Chandra Summer and went to work for The Advisory Board which has its offices in the Watergate. They deal with large institutions telling them how to manage hospitals etc. efficiently.

The dog walker could have been a DC lawyer who owns a house a block away from the intersection under the area where Chandra Levy was found. From his house he operates a 'cram school' for hard working students called 'The American Juku'.

I had speculated that it was crazy to think that kids wouldn't be playing and exploring in these woods and that they would not have missed a decaying corpse for a year. The thought was that if there was a school nearby that kids would head for the woods. In addition all of the dog walkers, horse riders, park service personnel, couples and tree climbers who used this section of the woods frequently make it improbable that the body was there for a year. Therefore, somebody brought it back in May of 2002.

But where was it kept for all that time?

James
rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't possible to both be torn apart by animals with your body spread around for dozens of yards and be buried from sight at the same time, is it?

So if a dog's curiosity was aroused by a skull under a foot of leaves, how did all the dogs being walked and everybody else who left trash laying around miss a body spread out all over the side of the hill in the open for several months?

rd
jane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't the body have to be at the final site for some time for some of the bones, such as the legbone found by the private detectives, to become embedded in the ground?
rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think so, jane. The skull had also become separated from the body and rolled down the ravine several feet from one report. In the past I've speculated that the body was brought back after 9/11 when the heat was off Condit. Certainly the bones were there over the winter to become covered with leaves and then embedded in the ground through rain, snow, freezing, and thawing.

Were they there all spring and summer as well? Wild animals tore the skeleton apart, but dogs didn't notice? And those beer cans and lipstick were from years past? Why should we think the partying in that area next to trees carved with symbols stopped that summer? Will we see another satanic cult defense from Geragos should that ever come to pass?

rd
blondie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallout - Thanks

The dog walker could have been a lawyer? What's his name and what is his address?
rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blondie, it's considered good form to contribute something. :) Any thoughts?

rd
blondie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd - my only thought is that I've never believed the dog walker story.
Do you believe it?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 2 of 22

Jump to: