www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doctor's Wife Missing in New York City
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name : ARONOV ALEXANDER
Address : BROOKLYN NY
Profession : MEDICINE
License No: 191740
Date of Licensure : 03/18/93
Additional Qualification :
Registered through last day of : 11/03
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF PADUA Degree Date : 11/11/1986

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Possible relatives?

Name : ARONOV BELLA ABRAMOVNA
Address : GARDEN CITY NY
License No: 194085
Date of Licensure : 10/28/93
Registered through last day of : 12/03
Medical School: TASHKENT STATE UNIVERSITY Degree Date : 07/02/1976

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name : ARONOV MARGARITA A
Address : BRONX NY
License No: 225553
Date of Licensure : 07/10/02
Registered through last day of : 06/04
Medical School: ALBERT EINSTEIN MED COL Degree Date : 06/01/2000

Name : ARONOVA YEVGENIA
Address : NEW YORK NY
License No: 225195
Date of Licensure : 06/20/02
Registered through last day of : 05/04
Medical School: PETROZAVODSK STATE UNIV Degree Date : 06/30/1981
rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is Ura Aronov and why do you think (s)he has something to with the doctor and his missing wife? Same question for above post. Do you have a clue how many people have the same last name? R Daugherty is in a random list of phone numbers on one road in Scottsdale. Does that mean I live there? Good grief. I take you came up empty on using their actual names and even then we don't know it's them, but at least it's close enough to be reasonable to try to make an association.

rd
fallout

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LA Woman!

Thank you. I knew you had the stuff.

Today's latest is that a security guard spotted Svetlana and the dog getting into a taxi at 68th street. This throws a new light on things.

RD is correct. I've just checked with a local Russian friend and Aronov is a very common Russian name. However, the fact that Ura Aranov had a diamond shop on Lexington avenue is intriguing. There's no reason to think that these Aronov's are not related if only in business dealings. Antiques and diamonds can sometimes be mixed up in the same business.

They've started a volunteer effort to hand out posters. I will volunteer. That's how they found out about the security guard!!!

If she got into a cab when she still needed to leave the keys for her stepmother to bring the kid home it gets weird and doesn't fit the simple dog walking scenario. Something very strange here. And, she had a friend who was a taxi driver. I know from my Russian friend that this is possible. She sometimes calls a Russian taxi driver friend if she doesn't feel like taking the subway.

Maybe Svetlana wanted to arrange for the taxi driver to take her to the airport to pick up the father. Someone she knew.

But why would he cause her to disappear.

Taxis in New York have big identifying numbers on the doors. If there's one of those surveillance cameras that caught this than we might have a quick resolution of the mystery.

James
rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what do you make of her leaving keys and id in the apartment, James? Along with fresh prepared food? It seems unusual to leave the food and squeezed juice out, unless it could be considered that she would be back soon from picking her father up at the airport? And taking the dog to the airport?

All seems very strange.

rd
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd, you are right. There are over 100 Aronovs in the online listings. The reason that I pull up various info, is that is the way you find someone.

When I'm doing a search for someone, I start with their property in other info, then go to the civil and criminal info. Sometimes you get more names with that method. Sometimes you get relatives... I should check her fathers' name in civil court.

Granted, if there is Russian Mafia involved in this case, you won't find any records. I think they have other means of problem solving- other than the courts. But, that is what I do, when I have limited info. Pull related names that could be tied to the person I'm searching for. Believe it or not, I've found people that way. I think James understands that lots of this info could well be a blind alley. When you have very little, something is better than nothing.

A for instance about my technique... I found the B Condit on N Thompson Peak. It was a Brian Condit, but turns out that (per Violet) it could be that Gary Condit lives nearby on N Thompson Peak.

One rule of thumb in real estate is that a person will know someone in a 2 mile radius of where they purchase a property. Real estate companies spend countless $$$ learning this type of trivia in order to market properties.

With Condit, I have found only a handful of same name matches and doubt that any are matches. As you say, it could be that some constituent or Pol pal that owes him a favor has rented him a house/condo. Then again, I haven't ruled out the fact that he may own. It could be that he requested that the transaction not be made public record. I don't think we can throw out any variable just yet.

Same with Svelana Aronov. I've learned about Russian people living in this country from my neighbors. They are a close knit bunch. And there are lots of them. There are about 12 people living in the same house and the visitors at the house number in the hundreds on a weekly basis. The church seems to be their base as they are gone most of the day Sunday and Wednesday evenings also. The local church (where they attend) has services on Wednesday evening in addition to Sunday.

These people patronize each other's businesses to survive. They also barter services. They are a close knit group.

I realize that the Aronovs are on a different level than my neighbors, but I think the principal remains the same. That is, that they have lots of family living nearby and are very close knit. Just have to find the family and connect them to Aronov.

One interesting case that came up in the NY court search for Aronov:

Sandra Revander-Jones vs Uziel Aronov, Irena Kandova,
Walter Casler, Anderson Khochaiche and DL Peterson Trust

http://decisions.courts.state.ny.us/fcas/fcas_docs/2002nov/
30040393120021sciv.pdf

No, I'm not saying that they are related to Peterson. Just that it was interesting. Uziel Aronov was listed in corporations at the Hack Corp. I wonder if this "Hack" company is a taxi service? Something for James to look into. Could be the Russian cab driver that Svetlana favors?
fallout

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAskipper!

Interesting that "Jane and John Doe" would be the plaintiffs in this case. Is that a legal technicality used by the City of New York or is it a couple who purchased the property just before it was about to be seized by the police (for some crime that the buyers didn't know about)

That would explain all the language about holding the plaintiffs 'blameless'.

Could Jane and John Doe be Svetlana and Alexander Aronov?. Looking for stuff on this "Diamond" shop prior to the court date.

Thanks,
James
EmmaPeel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/70262.htm

HIS VANISH ANGUISH
By BRAD HUNTER

March 9, 2003

One witness thinks he saw her get into a cab with her dad's dog.

She had planned to go skiing this week at the posh Italian mountain resort of Cortina, Italy. Like many aspects of her life, it was a pastime Svetlana Aronov embraced with gusto.

The trip was to be just one week after the attractive 44-year-old blonde and her doctor husband, Alexander, had skied the slopes of Vermont - Svetlana cutting a dashing figure on the snow in her bright outfit.

"She loves skiing and we became very involved in it this year," Dr. Aronov said.

"We went away often and even took lessons. It was something we both enjoyed."

But the couple's latest trip is now on hold after Svetlana mysteriously disappeared sometime around 2:30 p.m. Monday, while walking her father's dog Bim on York Avenue on the Upper East Side.

Police investigators are stumped and can only speculate with abduction theories. Alexander Aronov, 45, who cops say is not a suspect, is devastated and desperate for any tip that might reveal his wife's whereabouts.

Cops are now investigating a tip that Svetlana was spotted jumping into a cab at East 68th Street. John Palacio - a parking garage attendant - thought it was odd that the dog hopped in with her.

"John told me, 'She was alone, very calm,' " said garage manager Antonio Brazon, 27. "What stood out to him was that the dog jumped in. What cabby lets a dog into the car?"

Detectives are now trying to reach a family friend of the Aronovs who drives a cab and lives on the Upper East Side in hopes he was the driver. One police source said witnesses said the missing woman appeared to know the cabby.

Meanwhile, Aronov has not shaved since Monday, and is smoking heavily, a habit he gave up long ago.

He and his future wife met in St. Petersburg, Russia, while in college.

"It was love at first sight, no matter how commonplace that sounds. I'm still in amazement by it today," Aronov told The Post.

Even as a teenager, Svetlana was cultured and stylish, Aronov said, with keen intelligence.

"She was incredible, very striking, very lovely," her husband recalled. "And very smart."

That's why it doesn't make sense that Svetlana would willingly get into a stranger's car while she was out walking, Aronov and others who know her say.

Her marriage was so strong and loving, any suggestion she has eloped with a lover is ridiculous, according to those who know the couple.

And, they add, she would never leave behind her daughters - Polina, 22, an assistant for a company that produces fashion shows, and Veronica, 9, a student at the prestigious Lycee Francais.

"The whole family is very, very close and Svetlana doted on her daughters," said a friend.

In addition to being a loving mom, Svetlana also had a rich social life and enjoyed dancing. She was taking merengue classes with her husband at the time of her disappearance.

It was typical of them to do things together, friends said, as they had seldom been apart since leaving Russia in 1982.

After first seeking a new life in Toronto, Aronov moved to New York in 1989 when he became a resident at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn. His family followed a year later.

"I felt fine about moving to New York but Svetlana was slightly doubtful about it. She didn't know whether she could work or even live here," he said.

But his sophisticated wife fell in love with the Big Apple, attending concerts, plays, art openings and other cultural events.

Aronov eventually opened private practices in Brooklyn and Murray Hill. From their home base - an apartment filled with prints, walls of books and expensive porcelain - they regularly traveled to Europe and recently bought a second home in Southampton.

And in recent weeks, they had begun to excitedly plan their silver wedding anniversary in May.

"We'd been talking about it a long time. I just hope it will come to be," Aronov said. "I just want her home."
rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skipper, I understand mass searches. That's what I did when I printed all the names on Thompson Road, and I understand it can lead to connections. You are a normal human problem solver, which has been shown to be a method of taking a number of calculated stabs at the answer until the right answer is hit upon. I am an abnormal human problem solver, very methodical, which makes me a great computer programmer but a slow problem solver. The normal scattered approach humans take has been shown to be much faster than the methodical approach. Carry on, you'll get there quicker than I will. :)

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James, is that true what the security guard said? That it is very unusual for a person to bring a dog into the cab, so much so that he noticed it?

rd
jane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd said, "The normal scattered approach humans take has been shown to be much faster than the methodical approach."

This seems to imply that methodical thinkers, such as rd, are not human.

Then rd expressed concern that dogs aren't welcome in New York City cabs.

rd, you're not a dog, are you?

I picture the Taco Bell Chihuahua.
laskipper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I'm wondering what this Uziel Aronov is about. He has a company by the name of Aronov Hacking Corp, out of his apartment in Queens. So what does a hacking company do? Hack? Computers or taxi?

ARONOV HACKING CORP.
62-60 99TH ST.
APT. 1505
REGO PARK, NEW YORK 11374

Chairman or Chief Executive Officer
UZIEL ARONOV
62-60 99TH ST APT 1505
REGO PARK, NEW YORK 11374

My money is on the antique/rare book dealer that she met with being involved in her disappearance. If I stated that before, sorry. The person must be close to the Manhatten address where Svetlana lived or close to her doctor (mole removal) in order for her to have the minor surgery, meet with the antique dealer and get back home and prepare dinner by 2:00 or before (takes some time for meal preparation). Also, recall that she told her husband to skip the gym after work. Maybe to watch the kids while she picked up her dad from the airport?

What is her dad's name. All I found was Anatoly. Is that first or last name?
rd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anatoly is a first name, I believe.

Hacking as in Hacking Corp. could be computer programming or cabbing. Hacking is a proud term that got confused by laymen with criminal access to computers and stealing. That term should be cracker instead of hacker.

I am a hacker. I remember in '95 some people I worked with went to visit a company for some training where I had been the first programmer for the company 10 years earlier. I've described what I did there previously, it was Melita Electronics, and while there the people I worked with mentioned me. The trainer, who had been there when I was and was now a VP, said "Ralph... now there was a hell of a hacker." That's the ultimate compliment for which to be remembered.

rd
fallout

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane! I thought you knew. All men are dogs! I happen to be a mutt and proud of it. RD is probably a show dog of some ilk. He is certainly a pure-breed if sometimes barking at the Moon.

LA! I will find out what exactly an 'Aronov Hacking Corp.' is tomorrow. My guess is the same as yours that its a taxi company.

As soon as I wake up in the a.m. I will head over to the scene and see if I can be of assistance. I have not tried any psychic stuff yet but suspect that the antiques dealer had an assistant who may be involved. I have a couple of leads on who the antiques dealer is now. Argosy Books and A La Vielle Russie. The last one is the place with the unlisted phone number. They know me though 'cause I've hooked 'em up with a few fat cats. The owners are too big time to be murderers but there's always a stray cat who gets a job loading the objets d'art onto the trucks!

I can't understand her getting into a cab when she knew that she had to leave the keys for the stepmother to bring the kid into the apartment. This is a huge clue.

James
fallout

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way Jane,

The dog that Svetlana was taking care of would have been OK in a cab. She would hold him, like a baby, and have no problem getting in. Big dogs are another thing. Some cabbies might say no to them.

James
rd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of interest:

"Aronov Alexander" , "1175 York Ave Apt 11k" , "New York" , "NY" , "10021" , "212-838-6079","", "R","","","ARONOV","ALEXANDER","","",""

"Aronov Alexander" , "1175 York Ave Apt 11k" , "New York" ,"NY" , "10021" , "212-838-9391" ,"","R","","","ARONOV","ALEXANDER","","",""

"Aronov Alexander" , "2632 E 21st St" ,"Brooklyn" , "NY" , "11235" , "718-769-0900" , "267575" , "B" ,"" , "PHYSICIANS & SURGEON MD & DO" ,"","","","",""

"Aronov Anatoliy" , "801 W 181st St Apt 61" ,"New York" , "NY" , "10033" , "212-740-2964" ,"","R","","","ARONOV","ANATOLIY","","",""

"Aronov Svetlana" , "1175 York Ave" , "New York" , "NY" , "10021" , "212-688-4243" , "","R","","","ARONOV","SVETLANA","","",""

"Aronov Svetlana" , "90 Peconic Hills Dr" , "Southampton" , "NY" , "11968" , "631-283-4522" ,"","R","","","ARONOV","SVETLANA","","",""

"Aronov Uziel" , "6260 99th St" , "Rego Park" , "NY" , "11374" , "718-897-9645" ,"","R","","","ARONOV","UZIEL","","",""

"Aronov Uziel", "8315 Lefferts Blvd" ,"Kew Gardens" , "NY" , "11415" , "718-441-9394","","R","N","","ARONOV","UZIEL","","",""

There are same name entries for Svetlana and Uziel that I included. There was no phone listing for Aronov Hacking so it's just a shell company.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: