www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peterson eyed for link to missing student-Kristin Smart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmmaPeel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Peterson eyed for link to missing student-Kristin Smart Reply with quote

Okay, Emma in digging mode:

Here's the Kristin Smart site:
http://www.findkristinsmart.org/
Looks like they had a suspect, Paul Flores, at that time.

And this site is openly accusing Paul Flores and has a lot of good information/pictures
http://www.sonofsusan.com/

Which has some info on her last day/night:

The house in the photo above is where things began to go tragically wrong for Kristin. The house is only about 75 yrds or so off of the CalPoly campus. On any given weekday while school is in session, Crandall Way is full of students walking back and forth from campus to the many apartment communities that serve as off campus housing for Cal Poly.

Police records indicate that Ryan Fell, a student at Cal Poly was hosting his birthday party here which happened to coincide with the end of the spring semester. Many students had already left the campus and went home for vacation. Initially, this led to tremendous confusion because when Kristin was first missing, those close to her just assumed she went home for the break.

Thus began an avalanche of missteps and miscues that have saturated this case from day one. Denise and Stan could hardly be any less lucky.

Kristin arrived at the party around midnight and left the party around two hours later. The one recurring theme I keep being told is that Kristin arrived stone sober and just two hours later she was so drunk that she was found "passed out" on the lawn next door. Two hours!

This is potentially important. In the photo on the left, 135 Crandall Way is the middle house and I took this photo so that you could see the area where Kristin was said to have passed out. (The Party was at 135 Crandall Way, 137 Crandall Way is where Kristin passed out)

The photo on the right is of the same house , just taken from a different angle. The address is 137 Crandall Way. In May, 1996, I am told that the house was occupied by students who were members of the Kappa Chi fraternity.

Sigma Nu Fratenity opposite from 135 Crandall Way

Directly across the street is the Sigma Nu Fraternity. In speaking with the head student at the home, Chad, I am told that the word on the street is that Kristin was also in the house located at 137 Crandall Way. This was news to me because that is not reflected in any of the reports I have personally seen. I told Denise this and it was news to her. This may just be a case where students are trying to get creative with their imaginations... but I heard it on two different occasions about two months apart.

Why this scenario was never known to Kristin's parents is something for which I do not have an answer. Also, concerning the kids presently living in this house, something is going on because for some reason they are refusing to return my phone calls. I went to the house in person one night wanting to interview Chad, the student who told me that he heard Kristin was in the house at 137 Crandall Way.

Tell me what you think.

His car is parked right in the driveway. I tell another student that I would like to speak to Chad. A few moments later, the student comes out and says "he's not here". I didn't believe it. In any case, for about the third time I left my phone number and I am still waiting for Chad to return my call.

Adding to the mystery is that Kristin disappeared almost six years ago, which means all the students living in this frat house have long since moved on. The current residents certainly have nothing to do with whatever happened on May 25th, 1996....so why not want to help in answering questions?

At first there was nothing whatsoever suspiciuos about him. Now I am nuetral and nothing would surprise me. Why otherwise normal, polite people suddenly act in a way that is anything other than "100%" helpful is something Denise and I speak about often.

At the Party

In any case, I was able to learn that upon being questioned by the sheriff's office, student's attending the party mentioned that they saw Paul and Kristin speaking to one another on more than one occasion. At one point, there was a commotion and a female student told investigators that somehow Paul and Kristin had fallen to the floor together but that it all appeared innocent and there was an exchange of light humor as they both got up off the ground.

The other notable thing about the report was that the female students said that Paul was very weird because he was hitting on several girls at the party, including the gals that were at the party with their boyfriends.

The party was breaking up around 2:00am and Cheryl, a CalPoly student who lived in the dorms was looking for her friends to arrange finding a way back to the dorms. She became a little miffed when she learned that her friends had already left the party without her knowledge so now she needed to change her plans as it related to getting back to the dorms.

At most it is only a 15-20 minute walk, the issue was never "distance", it was just a matter of safety. A fellow student named Tim Davis who also lived in the dorms offered to walk Cheryl home and that was the plan that Cheryl decided on. It was about this time that Cheryl noticed Kristin passed out on the lawn next door at 137 Crandall Way. She went over to Kristin and woke her up. I believe that Cheryl told investigators that Kristin said she was "cold".

Cheryl was not close friends with Kristin but knew her well enough to know that she also lived in the dorms. Cheryl then decided to take it upon herself to make sure Kristin got home safely.

So at around 2:00am on May 25th, 1996, Tim, Cheryl and Kristin Smart began making their way back to the dorms. I have walked the route many times myself and it is less than a mile.

Paul Flores

After a few moments, Tim and Cheryl reported that Paul just sort of "appeared out of nowhere" and offered to walk back to the dorms with them. At the time it seemed like no big deal and the walk continued along Crandall Way.

Cheryl reported that Kristin was able to walk under her own power but that she was leaning on Paul who had his arm around her. Several times Cheryl said she did not notice Paul touching Kristin in a unpoite way but even still, her radar was way up because she didn't trust Paul, especially considering the state of mind that Kristin was in. They were all walking at a slow but steady pace and made their way up Crandall and cut behind the rec center to Perimiter Avenue.

At Perimiter Avenue, as I understand it, Tim Davis said goodnight and headed in a different direction. This left Paul, Cheryl and Kristin no more than 100 yds or so to walk up to the intersection of Grand Ave and Perimiter Rd. This was the last time Kristin was seen alive.

Take a look at this photo. I was standing at the entrance of Santa Lucia Hall (Paul's dorm, room 128) when I took it. See the two cars at the top center of the photo...well, they are at the intersection of Grand and Perimeter. Now you have a good idea just how short of a distance Paul needed to walk to get Kristin safely home. The picture doesn't show it, but Kristin's dorm, Muir Hall is located right next door to Santa Lucia Hall.

At Grand and Perimiter Cheryl needed to break off and walk up Grand Ave to her dorm at Sierra Madre. She was nervous about leaving Paul alone with Kristin. She made Paul promise to walk Kristin all the way to her dorm. He said he would, but she persisted. "Paul," if you don't want to, I will", Cheryl insisted. Paul assured her that he would definately see to it that Kristin would get to the dorms.

Believe it or not, at this point Paul asked Cheryl for a kiss. She turned that offer down quick, but Paul persisted. "C'mon, how bout just a kiss on the cheek"? Cheryl blew that off as well.

Probably against her better judgement, Cheryl said goodnight and unknowingly left Kristin alone with the worst person in the world!

Just so you know, Tim and Cheryl have remained strangely quiet over the years regarding Kristin. I personally knocked on Cheryl's door, she wasn't home and decided not to return my request for her to call me.

Is there more to this story? There just might be. This is important so you need to really focus on what I am about to tell you.

"Every opinion you may have ever formed regarding this case is based on the testimony of Tim and Cheryl."

Paul is worthless so just discount everything out of his mouth. Tim Davis and Cheryl Anderson are the foundation of this case. From their testimony the investigators attempted to fill in the blanks. ABC's 20/20 did a national story on Kristin and the timeline of the story follows the testimony of Tim Davis and Cheryl Anderson exactly.

What happens if their story isn't literally true. Personally, I wonder. There is more to this story and investigators hopefully are aware that this is an area worth looking into.

Like I said in my prologue, the investigators couldn't care less about me so I do not receive invitations to their meetings on the "Kristin Smart" case. I know what I know only from personal involvement and in many hours speaking with Kristin's mom and dad. From time to time I learn facts about this case and have passed them on to both the Sheriff and the FBI.

Information in the business is a one way street. I share with investigaors what I have learned and they respond like a spongue. They absorb what I say without comment. Hopefully, it fits in with knowledge they already have.

Truthfully, I am OK with that. In the end, this is about finding Kristin, not about me. I just have to hope and trust that they are honoring Kristin with their work ethic.
###

So are they trying to put arbitrary pressure on Scott? Was Scott a member of Kappa Chi or was he at the party--is that why they wanted to question him. Maybe he slipped through the cracks because they suspected Paul. Does Scott know Paul? And what about her passing out? Did someone slip her the date rape drug? Were Tim and Cheryl lying?
jane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From posts by ibnora at CrimeNews2000:

On my local television news this morning, it was said that Scott did know Kristin Smart
and that he was among the last people to see her shortly before her disappearance.
He was not questioned in the case at the time.

This was on the KRON station.
propria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not sure i follow your last post, emma ...

but that sure is a fascinating website ... no doubt that whoever runs the site has it in for paul flores, and his whole family for that matter. i wasn't able to locate the material you included, and i can't figure out who wrote that material ... old ladies are soooooo easily confused, ya know! i, too, would really like to know if scott peterson and paul flores knew each other ... there is something here that is just a wee bit too weird for words, just like there are so many things in chandra's case that are too weird for words, as well.

nanci
violetflame

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox news is now saying in Rita Crosbys show that Police are saying there is no conntection betwen Kristin Smart adn Scott Peterson and thta he was never a suspect.

Scott Petersons father called in and says the life insurance policy that the Enquier is talking about is two years old. The report for the Enquirer I think his last name is Scout says yes there was a policy two years old but there was a more recent one also purchased. Scotts father says that Scott and LAci went to many parties and it is possible Scott was photographed with another woman at one of those parties. But Rita says thta the Modesto Police are now saying Scott was a STRONG suspect in the case althought they have now solid evidenvce.
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks violet. I wonder if the parents believe Scott when he says the policy is two years old? I wonder why Scott's parents didn't want to hear the same information that the police told Laci's parents?

So this picture was given to the police by some random woman at a party? Holy cow, the nuts and sluts thing was coming, I told you so!

rd
EmmaPeel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

propria wrote:
i'm not sure i follow your last post, emma ...

but that sure is a fascinating website ... no doubt that whoever runs the site has it in for paul flores, and his whole family for that matter. i wasn't able to locate the material you included, and i can't figure out who wrote that material ... old ladies are soooooo easily confused, ya know! i, too, would really like to know if scott peterson and paul flores knew each other ... there is something here that is just a wee bit too weird for words, just like there are so many things in chandra's case that are too weird for words, as well.

Well the text was entirely from the second link, except for my comments at the bottom in red. Yes, this person thinks Paul Flores is the guy although he does seem to have some pretty good reasons as he was reportedly the last person seen with Kristin. Also it was reported that there had been talks about him giving up the location of the body in exchange for a lessor sentence--twice. Her parents allegedly agreed, but then Flores backed away from the deal.

Who's Brad Salzman(sp) that was on Rita Cosby (helping out in Scott's search for Laci) and was on there with Lee Peterson? Lawyer?

violetflame wrote:
Fox news is now saying in Rita Crosbys show that Police are saying there is no conntection betwen Kristin Smart adn Scott Peterson and thta he was never a suspect.

Scott Petersons father called in and says the life insurance policy that the Enquier is talking about is two years old. The report for the Enquirer I think his last name is Scout says yes there was a policy two years old but there was a more recent one also purchased. Scotts father says that Scott and LAci went to many parties and it is possible Scott was photographed with another woman at one of those parties. But Rita says thta the Modesto Police are now saying Scott was a STRONG suspect in the case althought they have now solid evidenvce.

Well, that's as expected after reading some about the Smart case. The police apparently sent letters out to those they wanted to question, but not arbitrarily, so I wonder if Scott belonged to the same fraternity. I'd like to know why he got a letter. But I'm doubtful at this point that he's involved. Maybe they just wanted to rattle him.

Regarding the insurance, Scott's father claims there was no other insurance policies, only an old (whole life) policy. NE claims there were other ones and they weren't joint polices, but only on Laci. A policy taken out when she became pregnant isn't unusual. But the fact that it wasn't a joint policy--especially when Scott was the major bread winner is odd. And, not mentioned on the program, it was supposed to be a double indemnity policy so that the amount would double if she were killed by accident.

Regarding the photo: I think the photo wasn't the EVIDENCE that there was a relationship--that it was used to see if Laci's family recognized the girl. If the NE story is correct, she contacted police because she recognized her boyfriend's picture in the news and said he claimed to be divorced and planned to marry her. There may be no photographic evidence of an affair (via a private detecitive kind). But the woman may have come forward or the police met with her at some point and perhaps brought this picture as proof.

I think, however, it's not only the picture that drove the wedge between the Rocha's and the Peterson's; there's likely other things that they were told, about the girlfriend coming forward or other evidence that made them drop their support for Scott.

On Rita's show, via the NE, there's been reports of other girlfriends, including possibly one in Berkeley. Another reporter on the program ranted on the NE rep and said that the cops were not ready to release that information and claims the NE could have jeopardized the case. He was also mad that NE pays for information. Came across as jealous of getting scooped more than out of concern for the case, however.
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, that's quite interesting, Emma. Just a mouthpiece for the authorities is our vaunted free press now.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sheriff's officials noted that while Scott Peterson attended Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo at the same time as the missing woman, so did 15,000 other students."

True, but how many of them subsequently had a spouse go missing?
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interesting long freeper case on students missing in SLO, and how they cracked two of them by nailing an ex-con rapist. But Kristin Smart was killed before he was released:

I dated a girl a Cal Poly SLO from 1995 to 1997, and there was the fear around town since there had been three female students that had disappeared - Rachel Newhouse (Cal Poly), Aundria Crawford (Cuesta College) and Kristina Smart (Cal Poly). There really was this fear about going around town alone after dark, etc.

The SLO City PD and Sheriff's Office was really in over there head in try to solve the cases. A while later, the FBI was brought in, and after quickly reviewing prison release records and ex cons living in the area (remember, the CA Mens Penal Colony is up the road from the University), focused on one individual and cracked the case rather quickly. The bodies of Andria Crawford and Rachel Newhouse were found buried in the yard of his rental home.

Kristin Smart's disappearance was earlier, prior to the release of this monster, and the family was fixated on her boyfriend who had last seen her.

Pretty interesting that Scott Peterson's name was in the file for Kristin Smart though.

----story from web supporting the three strikes law------

Rex Allen Krebs was paroled from state prison in September 1997 after serving only 10 years of a 20-year sentence for rape, attempted rape, sodomy and burglary.

If the 3 strikes law had been in effect in 1987, (when he was sentenced for his crimes) he would have still been in prison. And two young women would still be alive today.

The following is an edited article from the San Luis Obispo County Telegram-Tribune. I have added the pictures and links.

April 26, 1999
Worst confirmed: Remains are students

Rachel Newhouse and Aundria Crawford dead; suspect calls himself a 'monster'

San Luis Obispo- The human remains found Friday in a remote canyon near Avila Beach were identified by police Saturday afternoon as Rachel Newhouse and Aundria Crawford, two of the three San Luis Obispo college students to vanish over the past three years.

The remains were found near the home of convicted rapist Rex Allan Krebs, who all but confessed Saturday morning to a Fresno Bee reporter, calling himself a "monster" who should be put to death, according to a published report.

Krebs, a 33-year-old Idaho native, is being held in the San Luis Obispo County Jail in protective custody on a parole violation and has yet to be arrested for either homicide.

"We are absolutely satisfied we have the person responsible for the deaths of Rachel Newhouse and Aundria Crawford," said police Capt. Bart Topham during a press conference late Saturday afternoon at the City-County Library.Topham offered no new information about how the two college students died and declined to say if they had been raped. He did say that Krebs is not suspected in any other deaths and that there are no other suspects in either case. He gave no estimate on when Krebs might be arrested or charged.

"He's already in custody. I don't have to rush out and charge him," Topham said. No additional information was released Sunday. Krebs was picked up on an alleged parole violation March 20. He was paroled from state prison in September 1997 after serving 10 years of a 20-year sentence for rape, attempted rape, sodomy and burglary.

Suspect has a long criminal history

An Atascadero woman who got to know him after he was paroled said Krebs was a regular visitor to her home and often spent the night, sleeping in the bunk above her young child. When Krebs and his girlfriend came to dinner, he was a complete gentleman, she said. "If you were to ask me six months ago, I would have said he seemed to be a nice guy, polite. He never really did anything to me. If you were to ask me now, I would say he's an animal." The woman asked that her name not be published out of concern for her safety. She said Krebs' girlfriend knew nothing about his involvement in the case until Thursday and has been treated poorly by some people over the past few days. "I can tell you she would not have hesitated to turn him in if she knew."

Three Strikes would have prevented Krebs release

According to court records, Krebs was convicted in October 1987 of raping and sodomizing an Oceano woman while threatening her with a butcher knife. He was also convicted of attempting to rape an Arroyo Grande woman after breaking into her home for the second time in two weeks. He threatened her with a screwdriver. When she fought him off he bit her hand, severing a tendon. Krebs declined an interview with The Tribune on Sunday. The day before Krebs expressed disgust with himself and sympathy for the victims' families. "The two girls are dead," he told the Fresno Bee. "If I'm not a monster, then what am I?" Krebs said he was not worried about the death penalty. "I hope they give it to me."

The families of both Rachel Newhouse and Aundria Crawford spent the weekend in San Luis Obispo and are preparing to bury their daughters. No funeral arrangements had been made yet.

Don Crawford, Aundria's grandfather, said he expects police to release her body today or Tuesday. Officials believe the 20-year-old Cuesta College student was abducted March 12 from her duplex apartment on Branch Street. She was the daughter of Gail Eberhart of Clovis and Jim Eberhart of Washington state.
"We are a pretty strong family, and we are all Christians," her grandfather said. "I've been expecting the worst after a week but hoping for the best. I think the whole family feels that way."

One of Aundria Crawford's closest friends was Jamie Rerucha of Fresno. She wasn't up to talking Sunday. Her husband, Jason, said they have found some relief after six frustrating weeks of not knowing.
"I kind of assumed it was going to end like this from the beginning because of the world we live in nowadays," he said. "I'm glad that they finally found her and can give her a proper burial."

He had known Crawford for about two years. They both drove Mustangs. "She was very outgoing. Always on the move, wanting to do stuff."
He read in the paper that Krebs said he attacked one of the women in 1987 because he felt she had given him a condescending look. Rerucha said he could imagine Crawford doing the same thing if she felt Krebs was trying to pick up on her.

"She was a great person. It's sad that she had to go like this."

Newspaper article on Aundria's case

Rachel Newhouse was the daughter of Phillip and Montel Newhouse of Irvine. She moved to San Luis Obispo to attend Cal Poly, where she was a junior majoring in nutrition. She disappeared in November while walking home from a party at Tortilla Flats restaurant. Her blood was found on the Jennifer Street Bridge.

Randy Rossi, a teacher at Irvine High School, was Newhouse's cross country coach and taught her beginning Spanish.
"She was an outstanding student," Rossi told The Orange County Register. "She was bright and active with a good sense of humor. Soccer was her first love. I kept trying to talk her into it ( running cross country ) because of her character -- she was a hard worker and very tenacious. She embodied the highest qualities of the student athlete. She was a vivacious, attractive, intelligent, terrific young lady.

"It was a terrible shock to the school," Rossi added. "That's the most horrible scenario, having someone disappear without a trace. We all hoped -- that's the last thing you give up. As time goes on, you become worried that hope is seeping away. But we always hoped there would be a miracle."

Erin Livermore, 21, a student at Cal State Fullerton, had known Newhouse since junior high school. "She was the funniest girl. She always made everyone laugh. She was friends with everyone."
Livermore sang karaoke with Newhouse at a cross country dinner once and has it on video. She says that is what she will always remember about her friend.

Confirmation of their deaths was not unexpected, but the news was still difficult to hear Saturday. Topham praised the work of his entire Police Department, including team leaders Detective Jerome Tushbant, Detective Cindy Dunn and FBI agent Vince Otto. The department was committed from the beginning to solving the disappearances, he said.
San Luis Obispo County Telegram-Tribune

112 posted on 01/18/2003 12:40 PM PST by BurbankKarl

end quote

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is pretty damning for Paul Flores. I can't stand liars and people who refuse to answer questions who otherwise would be liars:

http://www.findkristinsmart.org/news2.html

Nothing more to say

According to police records obtained by The Examiner, Flores had a black eye the morning after Kristin disappeared. First, he told police he got the black eye during a basketball game. Then he said he got it fixing his car. Later, he told friends that he had made up the basketball story because he thought it would "sound stupid" if he told police he didn't know how he'd gotten the black eye, the affidavit said.

After those interviews, Flores refused to talk with deputies again and, when called before a grand jury, entered and left the room within five minutes.

Two months later, San Luis Obispo County sheriff's deputies searched the campus with three dogs trained to detect the scent of human remains.

The dogs led investigators to Flores' dorm room, to his mattress. But no evidence was found at the time.

"Because of inconsistencies in his activities, or claimed activities during that period, we believe he has further knowledge about what happened, and he is a suspect in her disappearance," said Sgt. Bill Wammock of the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Department.

"This has been a frustrating case for us, for the parents, for the press," Wammock noted, "because we don't have an answer to what happened here."

134 posted on 01/18/2003 2:39 PM PST by Sherlock

end quote

rd
peripeteia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:27 am    Post subject: Did _Paul have help or did someone else kill Kristin? Reply with quote

It is possible that Forbes had a blackout and thus he does not know how he got the black eye, but as I understand it, Kritin's Body has not been found, this seems to me, that this took some calculation and assistance. Is anyone to believe that he killed her and then sontaneouldy hung over knew where and how to dump her, as if he murdered her, this does not seem premeditated. There is no way I can believe that on the spur of the moment he was able to hid a body alone, that has not been detected for 6 years. I'm not saying that I do not think he is guilty, but it appears that he must have had some help. If he killed her, being in the condition he was, he would not have been immediately able to do away with the body. It must be close by the campus, it would be interesting to know if he had a car at the time? If not whose car did he borrow. If he had to wait until morning to move her body, one would think that he would have been seen.

I'd suspect that this guy had help. If her body laid on his bed or on his floor all night, then one would think that there would have been forensic evidence, serology of some sort. It stikes me that Paul buddy had some help, or that her body is very close to the university.

Did we hear anything else about the body that was found in the resorvioir that had her hands and head cut off?

Wonder if the boys at the faternity lending a hand to dispose of the body?
Gee I just can't imagine on the spur of the moment being able to hide a body that has not been discovered for 6 years. This seems a large feat for a drunk person to accomplish, especially an act that was not premeditated.

I will state here, that it is possible that Paul wanted sex and that it got rough and there is a possibility that this took place in Paul's room, but that afterwards Kristin left and was abducted by someone else? As it just seems fantastic that he would have been able to dispose of her body on his own. Wonder where his parents live, might they have helped. Someone had to, or else Paul is one smart and resourceful fellow, which I think he is neither.

kate
jane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The body found without the head and hands was that of a woman estimated to be about 5'8" (much taller than Laci) and possibly red-haired. The age range was around 20 to 30 years old, I think.
EmmaPeel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See any family resemblence?

Kristin Smart Elizabeth Smart
peripeteia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Are they related? Reply with quote

emma how uncanny is that, if one did not know better you'd say the picture on the left, is one of Kristin when she was younger. Both women were very beautiful, Elizabeth was only really a girl. This is all so sick.

Ya wonder if these women were not related, at least distantly, it is said that most of the mormons can trace their ancestors back, limited gene pool. No offense meant.

The other thing is that both these women who looked so much alike are likely victims of murder most outrages. Does this say something about the type of men that arian looking women seem to attract? Very odd.

kate
violetflame

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know Emma the other night when they aired the picture of Kristen smart I thought to my self how similar the two of them looked. She clould be an older sister to Jennifer.

AS far as Scott Peterson goes. All I can say is what a piece of wrok. YOu know I thought COndit was cold and calculating about Chandra's dissaperance, but I really think Scott may even have Condit beat. Driving home tonight from work they aired his statement about "hoping they find Laci." To me he did NOT sound like husband greiving for his wife and child. Some thing is definately up with that guy. Hope the police keep on him .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: