www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where did jenns car go ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markybug

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:49 am    Post subject: Where did jenns car go ? Reply with quote

So , unsure if we have covered this or not ?

Presuming her car left in the morning (with or without jenn) , it reappeared just over 4 hours later. Minimal petrol used , no damage or signs of a struggle etc inside. So where was it in this period of time ? Presumably by the mentioned fuel consumption it wasn’t constantly moving , so parked somewhere close.

Now this is where you can diverge down a million paths it seems !

Was jenn in the car ? If so was she taken somewhere then the car moved to HOG?

If jenn was for example taken to a vacant apartment in her complex and her car moved ( as cover presumably) where did the driver park up for 4 hours ?

Could the landscapers be incorrect in that her car was still onsite when they arrived, and only moved very near its discovery time straight to the HOG ?

Any other thoughts on this ?
Nancy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Where did jenns car go ? Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
So , unsure if we have covered this or not ?

Presuming her car left in the morning (with or without jenn) , it reappeared just over 4 hours later. Minimal petrol used , no damage or signs of a struggle etc inside. So where was it in this period of time ? Presumably by the mentioned fuel consumption it wasn’t constantly moving , so parked somewhere close.

Now this is where you can diverge down a million paths it seems !

Was jenn in the car ? If so was she taken somewhere then the car moved to HOG?

If jenn was for example taken to a vacant apartment in her complex and her car moved ( as cover presumably) where did the driver park up for 4 hours ?

Could the landscapers be incorrect in that her car was still onsite when they arrived, and only moved very near its discovery time straight to the HOG ?

Any other thoughts on this ?
Nah, I'll never presume Jennifer's car left in the morning.

When Jennifer's phone started pinging--sometime around 10:20 pm on the 23rd--that's when I believe Jennifer and her vehicle left the Mosaic.

Somewhere near the location of where the batteries of both phones were removed or the location of where both phones were destroyed at 10:40 pm on the 23rd, is where I believe Jennifer's car was until it was moved to the HOTG just before high noon on the 24th.

Given the fact that Kesse has said that the two Mosaic management people who entered Jennifer's condo upon the request of the Kesse family around 10:15 am to 10:30 am on the 24th and found nothing, then drove around the complex in a small golf cart type of vehicle searching for Jennifer's car which they did not find--I believe the landscapers' statements that Jenn's vehicle wasn't in her spot--or anywhere on the complex--when they arrived at 7:30 am on the 24th.

These are hard questions you ask, Mr. Marky. If anyone knew the answers for a certainty this case would be solved.

That being said, I don't believe Jennifer's case--or any case--will ever be solved if a narrative is picked and the evidence is clipped to fit that narrative.
Markybug

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:44 am    Post subject: Jenn Reply with quote

Hi Nancy ,

I should have worded that better , meant presuming in this scenario!

If we discount evening scenario and the pings for this possible outcome, what do you think happened with the car ?

Ps that’s good info re management. I did know they had looked that much and with a buggy too.
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: Jenn Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
Hi Nancy ,

I should have worded that better , meant presuming in this scenario!

If we discount evening scenario and the pings for this possible outcome, what do you think happened with the car ?

Ps that’s good info re management. I did know they had looked that much and with a buggy too.
Well, as unfathomable as it is for me to accept, I believe Jennifer did make it to her vehicle and she willingly but unsuspectingly drove it to the scene of her own abduction.

So, she had a destination in mind and agreed to go there.

I believe if she agreed to meet someone, it was someone she knew well and trusted implicitly. Alternately, I believe if it was a favor or an errand that she agreed to do for someone, she would have known and trusted that someone implicitly and perhaps felt she owed a favor or felt a responsibility towards.

I believe Jennifer freely walked away from her vehicle heading to her destination. I believe the vehicle sat parked at the location where Jennifer had driven it and parked it until the POI moved it.

I believe the location was somewhere near her condo--little, if any, fuel was unaccounted for; and the toll transponder in her vehicle showed the last time it passed through a toll booth was at approximately 6:15 pm on the 23rd. (Jennifer was on her way home from work).

I believe the POI entered Jennifer's vehicle at approximately 5 minutes before high noon on the 24th; pushed the seat back and drove it to the pre-arranged location at the HOTG. As evidenced by the surveillance videos, he parked it and walked away. I believe it was all carefully planned and skillfully executed.

Now, if you ask how Jennifer's 2004 black Chevy Malibu could have been parked somewhere publicly for at least four broad daylight hours and not been noticed, I will ask you to consider this:

Jennifer's vehicle was not found until Thursday, January 26, 2006, at about 8:10 am. We know, and because of the surveillance videos there is no doubt, the car sat at its location at HOTG from approximately 11:58:48 am on January 24, 2006 until then.

A push involving high publicity to find both Jennifer and/or her vehicle was in effect. And still it took 44 hours.

For 44 hours, a vehicle that the whole of Orlando was looking for sat parked and unattended in an area known for crime and drugs; an area known to be used for the dumping of stolen vehicles. In the rear passenger seating area of the vehicle, a DVD player sat strapped in with only a seat belt.

Jennifer's vehicle was a mere mile, give or take a few yards, from her own condo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: