www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jenns location
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NapQueen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe there was plenty to go on to develop a profile on Jennifer as described by Nancy. They had her phone records and hard drives from her laptop and work computer. My guess is that law enforcement simply didn’t have the competency understand the data, and it’s likely that they lost it by now too. We don’t know what they’ve lost over the years but they have lost evidence in her case.
myserty64

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee Nancy, That was a powerful piece and I can't help but agree with what you wrote. Napqueen raised a couple of telling points too.

I have a bit to catch up on here.
I have been missing due to some health issues in recent months.
These came to a head with a heart attack in late September. This led to me having a triple bypass.
It is said when you come out of that surgery you feel like you have been hit by a small truck. They are right. The first six weeks are tough but I made it.

All we need is a big break in this case. There is something off about the whole deal. I reckon Nancy is on to it.
rd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you made it through, myserty. Good to have you back.
Nancy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
Gee Nancy, That was a powerful piece and I can't help but agree with what you wrote. Napqueen raised a couple of telling points too.

I have a bit to catch up on here.
I have been missing due to some health issues in recent months.
These came to a head with a heart attack in late September. This led to me having a triple bypass.
It is said when you come out of that surgery you feel like you have been hit by a small truck. They are right. The first six weeks are tough but I made it.

All we need is a big break in this case. There is something off about the whole deal. I reckon Nancy is on to it.
Wowzers, Myserty. I'm so glad you are looking at all that through a rear-view mirror.

It's nice to have you back.

Nah, I'm not on to anything. I'm just so frustrated and I know people don't simply vanish. There is or was an evidence trail somewhere.

There might be a hearing sometime this coming week where law enforcement has to prove they are actively investigating the case or surrender the records.

That comes from the second video at the link below:

https://www.wesh.com/article/family-of-woman-missing-nearly-13-years-suing-orlando-police/25474993
NapQueen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you are alright, Myserty and that you are recovering. Welcome back!
Markybug

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you back Myserty.
rd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder, check Jennifer Kesse Archive and Private Discussion forums. Some new info posted to discuss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: