www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jenns location
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markybug

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:44 am    Post subject: Jenns location Reply with quote

Ok , as we have reached dead ends ? with how jenn was abducted, what are your theories regarding her location?

Is she still on site ?
Very close by ?
Miles away ?

Obviously depends on the suspect/suspects in question.

I am currently leaning towards the workers scenario, so i think she is off site but not miles and miles away.
rd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no indication that anyone broke into her condo, no indication why someone would abduct her out of her condo with the stuff that is missing, and no indication Jennifer was around Tuesday morning at all.

There is no basis for an itinerant workman did it.

It's just a lot more convenient than the alternatives. But Jennifer wasn't around Tuesday morning and she left her condo Monday late for some reason no one knows of.
Markybug

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting to hear jenns dad state on “ Inside Crime “ , that when logan went round every apartment knocking and trying doors , only the one directly across from jenns door was open... ( think thats the one there was no carpet)

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1isMiFZlVoQBjWal74fEju?si=tU_ZRqzYRMChNk-969NaiQ
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
Interesting to hear jenns dad state on “ Inside Crime “ , that when logan went round every apartment knocking and trying doors , only the one directly across from jenns door was open... ( think thats the one there was no carpet)

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1isMiFZlVoQBjWal74fEju?si=tU_ZRqzYRMChNk-969NaiQ
Thanks for this link, Marky.

Yes, you're thinking of the correct condo. It makes me wonder if the unlocked condo with the convenience of a single female living next door made Jennifer a target.

Somehow, it falls short for me, though. I think something much more sinister occurred in this case.

By the way, I noticed Mr. Kesse is back to saying he and Mrs. Kesse arrived around 1 pm on the 24th.
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
There is no indication that anyone broke into her condo, no indication why someone would abduct her out of her condo with the stuff that is missing, and no indication Jennifer was around Tuesday morning at all.

There is no basis for an itinerant workman did it.

It's just a lot more convenient than the alternatives. But Jennifer wasn't around Tuesday morning and she left her condo Monday late for some reason no one knows of.
BBM - This has to be correct on some level.

It's the pinging of the cell phones that makes this a somewhat solid theory. (Or maybe only the pinging of Jennifer's cell phone, plus a final event ping from each cell phone).

But how does the timing of the beginning ping really work with the timing of the call ending and an event occurring serious enough to make a hyper-aware young woman do a quick change of clothing; grab at least two cell phones, her keys and driver's license; and leave the safety of her residence?

And besides the tightness of the timeline, would a young woman known to use her cell phone to make what her family referred to as "safety" phone calls do that for any reason?

Thus, I find the above is flawed but the conundrum is only furthered when looking at a scenario of someone, for example, forcing her by gun point from her condo--because no one capable of such evil planning would allow the cell phones to be brought along.

Just as a footnote, I guess, I'll add that if the Kesse's truly arrived around 1 pm on the 24th then I believe Jennifer's car was never part of her abduction in any way; merely moved quickly once the perpetrator learned Jennifer's family was well on their way to Orlando.

So, everyone is still on the table for me--itinerant workman and maybe not so itinerant workmen; ex-boyfriends; and co-workers, those known and all those mysterious co-workers to this day, 12-plus years later, who won't speak. Why?
rd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy wrote:
Markybug wrote:

Yes, you're thinking of the correct condo. It makes me wonder if the unlocked condo with the convenience of a single female living next door made Jennifer a target.

Somehow, it falls short for me, though. I think something much more sinister occurred in this case.

By the way, I noticed Mr. Kesse is back to saying he and Mrs. Kesse arrived around 1 pm on the 24th.

Interesting Nancy. I went to Jennifer's Guestbook thinking there might be a recent entry there but Drew's July 2018 thank you post was most recent.

The more detail that is given, the more it helps straighten out these timelines. What all was done, what interactions there were, when others such as police showed up, etc. The separate items reinforce and corroborate each other.
rd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy wrote: But how does the timing of the beginning ping really work with the timing of the call ending and an event occurring serious enough to make a hyper-aware young woman do a quick change of clothing; grab at least two cell phones, her keys and driver's license; and leave the safety of her residence?

Given the scant information divulged, I don't see much alternative to Jennifer going outside right after she and her bf said good night. As in she was already dressed to leave, or hadn't undressewd yet. I'm not saying she would have planned to be gone long, just that she apparently went out to her car shortly after the call ended around 10pm.

The only thing that makes something like going out to her car to get something more difficult is that she apparently took a handbag out with her that contained her drivers license and the friend's cellphone?

In a real stretch it is conceivable she carried her handbag out with her to use something out of it, her car keys in it for example. To me it is just as likely she was assaulted going out to her car to get something as anything else.

It is also possible she just took her keys to open the car, and was assaulted and rendered unconscious, and the abductor went back inside to get her handbag for money, credit cards, etc. and the handbag held both cellphones. He also very well may have wanted it to look like Jennifer left on her own. In fact we would expect that.

He most definitely would not have gone through the handbag there and rendered cellphones inactive, and the cellphone must come also to look like she left on her own, so driving a short distance and going through bag and rendering phones inoperable would have been what we expect.

To be in position to do that would be in realm of stalker. A random person who saw her go out to her car would not be prepared to take those steps. But stalking and she just happened to come out to go to her car? Also against all odds.

Along the lines of that knock on her door when she was on phone, and from comments made, not alarmed by it but dismissing as a neighbor, I would say there's a good likelihood she was lured to step out her door and was assaulted, rendered unconscious, taken to her car and made to look as if she left.

Pretty standard to do that with all the missing women cases in the years before that. That's when I followed missing women cases actively on this site, so they're still documented cases on here from that time. And a lot of women that looked like they left their family. "Oh she just ran off with someone" wanna be ex tells police.

It could be more random if she went out to her car to drive somewhere near and was assaulted by unlucky coincidence, but even that assaulter was prepared to render cellphones inoperable which is a very prepared random assaulter.

The "I don't believe Jennifer would do that stuff" should not hold back a hard look at facts. The facts are what those cellphone ping records are, and the police if they wanted to make progress could hold back locations, that's irrelevant compared to the timing and types of cellphone records that were left.
Markybug

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:13 am    Post subject: Jenn Reply with quote

I have a hard time picturing jenn going out at night , mobile records notwithstanding. But , if the knock,at her door was her ex , and he came back and knocked again and she let him in ?..

Interesting regarding him that Jenna thread on WS was locked , but also on Reddit, a thread mentioning him , a new member, who has only commented on that thread , is very aggressively supportive of him and dismissive of whatever Jenns dad etc has said...
Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
Nancy wrote:
Markybug wrote:

Interesting Nancy. I went to Jennifer's Guestbook thinking there might be a recent entry there but Drew's July 2018 thank you post was most recent.

The more detail that is given, the more it helps straighten out these timelines. What all was done, what interactions there were, when others such as police showed up, etc. The separate items reinforce and corroborate each other.
Oops. I should have clearly stated that the arrival time in Orlando for the Kesses being around 1 pm on the 24th was most recently given by Mr. Kesse at the link provided by Markybug.

If that link doesn't work for everyone, here is a different link for the same podcast which can be listened to directly on a computer. Spotify software is not required.

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/inside-crime/e/57089030?autoplay=true

It's a short, sad interview, especially near the end. He gives the 1 pm timeline right around the 13 minute mark.

Sorry for any confusion.

I don't take it as new detail. I find that the "today we're saying this time, and tomorrow we will say a different time" and the back and forth of it, and the back and forth once again, simply makes me question if they were in such a state of shock and fear at the time that even they don't really know which is correct.
Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
Nancy wrote: But how does the timing of the beginning ping really work with the timing of the call ending and an event occurring serious enough to make a hyper-aware young woman do a quick change of clothing; grab at least two cell phones, her keys and driver's license; and leave the safety of her residence?

Given the scant information divulged, I don't see much alternative to Jennifer going outside right after she and her bf said good night. As in she was already dressed to leave, or hadn't undressewd yet. I'm not saying she would have planned to be gone long, just that she apparently went out to her car shortly after the call ended around 10pm.
I recognize that it is almost impossible to debate your extremely valid point that she apparently went out to her car around 10 pm on the 23rd. But the sleeping attire being found on the bathroom floor and the statement that she had told Rob she was in bed bother me. Perhaps one day we will discover that neither of the above two bits of information are correct.

rd wrote:
The only thing that makes something like going out to her car to get something more difficult is that she apparently took a handbag out with her that contained her drivers license and the friend's cellphone?
Yes, for me this is a third point of contention. How do they know a purse is missing? The brown purse pictured on the website was found inside Jennifer's luggage. It was never, ever missing. However, as she apparently had dozens of handbags, they feel one must be missing.

I really dislike myself for even typing this, but that's not good enough evidence for a solid conclusion.

So that leaves us with at least two options:

1) She didn't take a purse with her--as most people wouldn't if they simply intended to run down to their car, retrieve something, and run back up to their condo. The problem here is Travis' cell phone, and her iPod. It's not sensible to believe she carried all those things in her hands and various pockets to make a quick trip to her automobile. Maybe she had made an earlier trip and already had them in her vehicle? It's possible, I guess. I do believe the iPod was already in her vehicle; but I don't believe Travis' cell phone was.

2) She took an unknown purse with her containing two cell phones, her iPod, her driver's license, and her keys. But what about her wallet? Is that missing, too; and just not listed? Or were her wallet and credit cards, etc., found inside the brown purse which was found inside her unpacked luggage?

rd wrote:
In a real stretch it is conceivable she carried her handbag out with her to use something out of it, her car keys in it for example. To me it is just as likely she was assaulted going out to her car to get something as anything else.
I do find this conceivable and maybe not even that much of a stretch. I can see being in a hurry and grabbing your purse and shoving on a pair of heels conveniently left in the hall area to make a real quick run to your car. Grabbing your purse in total would save time and you could dig out what you needed on the way.

However, the brown purse--her most common everyday purse; the purse she had on vacation with her--was left behind.

I don't believe she took time to change her purse. I don't believe there is a missing purse.

rd wrote:
It is also possible she just took her keys to open the car, and was assaulted and rendered unconscious, and the abductor went back inside to get her handbag for money, credit cards, etc. and the handbag held both cellphones. He also very well may have wanted it to look like Jennifer left on her own. In fact we would expect that.
They say there was no evidence of robbery. To my knowledge, no-one ever said that money, credit cards or anything of that nature was missing.

Also, the above only begins to be conceivable if we assume he took Jennifer away in her own vehicle and wanted to make it look like she left on her own. I'm not at all convinced of that. Her car may have only been moved very close to the noon hour.

We simply don't know for a certainty. The gas mileage test may not be the most scientific but it did indicate the car was only driven a very short distance--basically from Jenn's condo to the HOG. Now, the ping study--what kind of driving distance and gas mileage would be indicated there? And the final event pings from both phones--what kind of driving distance and gas mileage would we be talking there?

I'd very much like to know.

rd wrote:
He most definitely would not have gone through the handbag there and rendered cellphones inactive, and the cellphone must come also to look like she left on her own, so driving a short distance and going through bag and rendering phones inoperable would have been what we expect.
This is all theory, though. And with the little problems and inconsistencies mentioned throughout my comment, I cannot say this theory is one that I would expect. But, I'm wrong many times. :>

rd wrote:
To be in position to do that would be in realm of stalker. A random person who saw her go out to her car would not be prepared to take those steps. But stalking and she just happened to come out to go to her car? Also against all odds.

Along the lines of that knock on her door when she was on phone, and from comments made, not alarmed by it but dismissing as a neighbor, I would say there's a good likelihood she was lured to step out her door and was assaulted, rendered unconscious, taken to her car and made to look as if she left.
Yes, a stalker. Planned and executed. Somehow. For some reason. But where are the answers?

rd wrote:
Pretty standard to do that with all the missing women cases in the years before that. That's when I followed missing women cases actively on this site, so they're still documented cases on here from that time. And a lot of women that looked like they left their family. "Oh she just ran off with someone" wanna be ex tells police.

It could be more random if she went out to her car to drive somewhere near and was assaulted by unlucky coincidence, but even that assaulter was prepared to render cellphones inoperable which is a very prepared random assaulter.

The "I don't believe Jennifer would do that stuff" should not hold back a hard look at facts. The facts are what those cellphone ping records are, and the police if they wanted to make progress could hold back locations, that's irrelevant compared to the timing and types of cellphone records that were left.
I don't see a standard case here. Jennifer was a mature 24-year-old woman who understood danger and took care of herself. She wasn't out jogging; she wasn't out drinking.

She was safely inside her own home; in her own bed if we can believe what we have been told.

She was doing nothing that should have put her in harms way.

Yes, hard facts. The truth. A solid motive for the stalking. That would begin the unraveling.
Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Jenn Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
I have a hard time picturing jenn going out at night , mobile records notwithstanding. But , if the knock,at her door was her ex , and he came back and knocked again and she let him in ?..
When I think about it, I find 10 pm is really not that late. I think it's possible she may have opened her door to let someone in that she knew well enough to believe was trustworthy, and possibly even agreed to go somewhere with them.

Markybug wrote:
Interesting regarding him that Jenna thread on WS was locked , but also on Reddit, a thread mentioning him , a new member, who has only commented on that thread , is very aggressively supportive of him and dismissive of whatever Jenns dad etc has said...
It's probably the same person.

They had such success at W/S, I'm sure they are delighted and emboldened.

For some reason it appears they have made it their mission to defend the helpless little creature who likes to remain hidden.

Often, one hides and needs a mouthpiece for a reason. Just sayin'.
rd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy wrote: "I don't see a standard case here. Jennifer was a mature 24-year-old woman who understood danger and took care of herself. She wasn't out jogging; she wasn't out drinking."

Lots to comment on, but I'll respond to this for now.

This site started with Chandra Levy case, and while that was going on Laci Peterson disappeared. And as we looked into those disappearances more women disappeared, and a pattern emerged.

Women were disappearing at the hands of ex's or wannabe ex's, and they were made to look like they just picked up and left. Or they were said by wannabe ex to have gone out for a jog or walk and not come back.

But they disappeared, and that turned out to be the standard. And the reason is men who know the victim hide the body. They rarely murder the woman and then leave the body in sight, hoping the police will believe a stranger murdered her.

Of course it is the case that there are murderers who abduct the woman and take her to a remote area and murder her, but they seldom go to great lengths to hide the body. Until the body is found, if it is, she has effectively disappeared at the hands of a stranger. But they don't go to the lengths an intimate does in disappearing a woman who they want to get rid of.

So it turns out the standard at that time was for the woman to look like she left. Even when her car is found somewhere, it was at the hands of some unknown who she was foolish enough to get involved with is the way it's supposed to look.

A murderer who doesn't know her, they don't care about all that. They probably even prefer some terror, woman abducted from her home, etc. in the news. It's just altogether different in that method reflects motive.

I covered missing women here for eight years, Jennifer Kesse was the last case, and in those years women disappeared over and over at the hands of an ex or want to be ex.

Jennifer, I have no idea, but it says something that her disappearance is indistinguishable from leaving home to go to work, even though there is no indication she was home that morning and every indication she was not.
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
Nancy wrote: "I don't see a standard case here. Jennifer was a mature 24-year-old woman who understood danger and took care of herself. She wasn't out jogging; she wasn't out drinking."

This site started with Chandra Levy case, and while that was going on Laci Peterson disappeared. And as we looked into those disappearances more women disappeared, and a pattern emerged.

Women were disappearing at the hands of ex's or wannabe ex's, and they were made to look like they just picked up and left. Or they were said by wannabe ex to have gone out for a jog or walk and not come back.

But they disappeared, and that turned out to be the standard. And the reason is men who know the victim hide the body. They rarely murder the woman and then leave the body in sight, hoping the police will believe a stranger murdered her.

Of course it is the case that there are murderers who abduct the woman and take her to a remote area and murder her, but they seldom go to great lengths to hide the body. Until the body is found, if it is, she has effectively disappeared at the hands of a stranger. But they don't go to the lengths an intimate does in disappearing a woman who they want to get rid of.

So it turns out the standard at that time was for the woman to look like she left. Even when her car is found somewhere, it was at the hands of some unknown who she was foolish enough to get involved with is the way it's supposed to look.

A murderer who doesn't know her, they don't care about all that. They probably even prefer some terror, woman abducted from her home, etc. in the news. It's just altogether different in that method reflects motive.

I covered missing women here for eight years, Jennifer Kesse was the last case, and in those years women disappeared over and over at the hands of an ex or want to be ex.

Jennifer, I have no idea, but it says something that her disappearance is indistinguishable from leaving home to go to work, even though there is no indication she was home that morning and every indication she was not.
I agree with this; every point of it. And it really brings to the forefront the gnawing inconsistencies that won't let my mind settle in Jennifer's case.

Let's use your two cases, Chandra and Laci, and add two more, also well known cases--Michelle Parker and Susan Cox. How long did it take before friends and family began to tally their thoughts and speak? How long did it take for the suspects to emerge?

With these four examples, and I'm sure there are many more, we see women trapped in failed relationships. Women clearly in danger zones--whether willing to admit it or not.

If this line of thinking also applies to Jennifer's case, why isn't there more "talk" of it? What keeps the lid shut so tight? Do we have Jennifer's friends not speaking out of respect for Jennifer's parents? What could we have silencing all Jennifer's co-workers? Fear? Of?

I know in Jennifer's case we have some rather slim details pointing to three or maybe four different people or groups of interest, but nothing clear and obvious.

It has to be one of two things: either the circumstances are really, truly not there; or someone has been able to effectively muzzle it.
Markybug

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy wrote:
rd wrote:

I agree with this; every point of it. And it really brings to the forefront the gnawing inconsistencies that won't let my mind settle in Jennifer's case.

Let's use your two cases, Chandra and Laci, and add two more, also well known cases--Michelle Parker and Susan Cox. How long did it take before friends and family began to tally their thoughts and speak? How long did it take for the suspects to emerge?

With these four examples, and I'm sure there are many more, we see women trapped in failed relationships. Women clearly in danger zones--whether willing to admit it or not.

If this line of thinking also applies to Jennifer's case, why isn't there more "talk" of it? What keeps the lid shut so tight? Do we have Jennifer's friends not speaking out of respect for Jennifer's parents? What could we have silencing all Jennifer's co-workers? Fear? Of?

I know in Jennifer's case we have some rather slim details pointing to three or maybe four different people or groups of interest, but nothing clear and obvious.

It has to be one of two things: either the circumstances are really, truly not there; or someone has been able to effectively muzzle it.

Good point nancy ,

If the workers are the suspects , then the silence and lack of theories from others would be explained , ie there is nothing out there in her life to provide any clues to what happened?
Nancy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
Good point nancy ,

If the workers are the suspects , then the silence and lack of theories from others would be explained , ie there is nothing out there in her life to provide any clues to what happened?
But was there really nothing in her life to provide clues, or are they being hidden?

I wonder if law enforcement ever did a detailed profile of Jennifer. Were they even allowed? Was anyone ever really willing to co-operate with them to make this happen?

The "workers" are such convenient targets. Nameless. Voiceless. Most of them terrified. No mouthpiece running around trying to sweep things under the carpet for them.

We have those particular two that we discussed previously, but they let their known victims live and I believe they have passed polygraphs--which may or may not mean anything. But still, it's two things to consider.

But what about the people in management of that condo? What about that complete set of keys that went missing one month before Jennifer went missing?

The company Jennifer worked for was involved with that time-share stuff and Jennifer's condo was in a really good location for that kind of thing. Could anyone from Jennifer's employment been involved with the Mosaic?

So, for me, I find it hard to accept that there is "nothing out there in her life to provide any clues to what happened". It seems to me it's not that people are talking with nothing to say; it's that people aren't talking at all.

All Jennifer's sorority sisters came forward--all young women who could be easily convinced by Jennifer's family to share their thinking and only say what the family sanctioned.

What about all Jennifer's co-workers? Jennifer had worked there for almost 5 years, if we include her training while she was still at university.

5 years--those people knew Jennifer better than her sorority sisters at that point. What happened to them all--her female friends from work? Those are the people most likely to know what was going on in Jennifer's life in the most important time-frame.

No-one can ever make me believe that those people wouldn't want to come forward unless they were afraid of something.

Just look at the Maura Murray case--some of those people hardly knew Maura and yet they care enough to do detailed blogs and delve into any information they can get all these years later.

We see nothing like that in Jennifer's case, and we should.

So, I lean toward a muzzling and I don't understand why. If Jennifer were my daughter, I would encourage anyone and everyone who knew her to come forward. I would want to hear their open and honest thoughts as to what they believed was going on in Jennifer's life. No white-washing. No exaggerating. The simple truth as it looked to them.

I believe we have a wall of only family sanctioned theories being allowed. On one hand, it may be protecting Jennifer, but it may also be preventing Jennifer from being found.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: