www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The gardeners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markybug

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:50 am    Post subject: The gardeners Reply with quote

So , could the gardeners at jenns home have any involvement?

They are the only witnesses to the fact jenns car was gone at its usual time or earlier.

They were in the van when jenns brother arrived, and would not open the vehicle or assist him ?

The POI is possibly (jenns dad has mentioned this) wearing trousers that are tightened in , for grass cutting, insect avoidance etc? Also
He possibly has something on his back , weedsprayer for example?

Just a thought?
Nancy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: The gardeners Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
So , could the gardeners at jenns home have any involvement?
At this point, it's impossible to say for a certainty but I will venture an opinion that they did not. According to an early and long ago statement by Mr. Kesse "7:30 every Tuesday, like clockwork, at least 5 lawn-care workers worked her building".

So a team of five or maybe six people. If one or two of them committed the crime, would the others have no inkling of anything happening? Would they all have remained silent? Could they all have been involved?

It seems unlikely to me. But I'm often wrong.

Markybug wrote:
They are the only witnesses to the fact jenns car was gone at its usual time or earlier.
Your mention of "or earlier" is interesting. I have heard rumors that someone reported Jenn's car was gone as early as 6:30 am on that Tuesday morning, Jan. 24th. I believe the source for that to be unreliable, but what interests me about it is--if true--it would be yet one more thing that points to a late evening or night abduction.

Here is the big "but", though--has it been confirmed where Jenn parked on the 23rd when she arrived home from work and after picking up her mail?

What if she parked on the pond side of her building instead of the other side where her numbered parking spot was? Would the lawn care workers have taken note of her car not being at either location?

It was apparently around 11:15 am on the 24th when the two Mosaic management people purportedly drove around the entire complex looking for Jennifer's vehicle.

Markybug wrote:
They were in the van when jenns brother arrived, and would not open the vehicle or assist him ?
I have only heard Logan refer to the people in the van as "workers". Did he ever state with any specificity whether they were lawn-care workers, or painters, or any particular type of worker?

Markybug wrote:
The POI is possibly (jenns dad has mentioned this) wearing trousers that are tightened in , for grass cutting, insect avoidance etc?
Or maybe tightened in for the purpose of riding a bicycle? Or could they simply be something like sweatpants with a band around the ankle?

Markybug wrote:
Also
He possibly has something on his back , weedsprayer for example?

Just a thought?
The possibility of the POI having a weed sprayer on his back is interesting.

Had anyone taken this seriously, they possibly could have confirmed at least the possibility. I know in my area, even when we hire professional lawn care workers to maintain our lawns, any spraying requires a separate request. For example, if the lawn care workers notice any weeds or insects that require spraying, they contact the property owner and then it is the responsibility of the property owner to contact the lawn care management people to schedule the spraying. It is not something that is included under the regular quoted price for maintenance, so requires a separate request and billing.

So, I guess my point is they should have been able to come up with evidence if a person with the required equipment was part of the team that morning.
Markybug

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:18 am    Post subject: Gardeners Reply with quote

Good points there Nancy , almost everyone could be a suspect , and no one !

Without more info tho ?
rd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy wrote: Here is the big "but", though--has it been confirmed where Jenn parked on the 23rd when she arrived home from work and after picking up her mail?

Here are some corollaries to that question.

The official version is that it is believed that Jennifer was assaulted at her car in her parking lot going out to go to work.

But the brief statement or statements about that seem to refer to the examination of her car. I think that if there had been physical evidence at a parking spot outside her condo that there would be no vagueness whatsoever - she was assaulted here in the parking lot, etc.

A further question is did anyone notice where she parked Monday evening? My guess it wasn't an issue because Jennifer lugged in luggage from her trip and I doubt anyone thinks she parked out of the way with heavy luggage to tote.

On the other hand, the other question to ask is, was there a parking area closer to her door than where she normally parked, even a restricted area or handicapped parking which she was using temporarily to tote the luggage in?

And if that possibility exists, is it possible she went back out to move her car after that last phone call?

The only thing I have seen is that there weren't many residents in that area and it seems to be the goto for reason no one has seen anything.
Markybug

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly off topic , but jenns family’s website jenniferkesse.com is coming up account suspended ? Or is it just me ?.
rd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not just you. The domain hasn't expired, not till early 2019. Suspended usually implies some unauthorized activity coming from it, might have been hacked. Couldn't find any other comments about it.
rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://jenniferkesse.com/ back up.

Kesses put a lot of work in it. Don't know what else they could have done for their daughter. Heartbreaking.
Markybug

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:25 am    Post subject: Workmen Reply with quote

Bump for this thread.

Jenns dad has answered a question on gofundme pertaining to the gardeners not seeing jenns car in its spot...

✨ Q. What time did the landscaping company arrive and notice Jenn’s car wasn’t there?
A. Your question is interesting. Who has mentioned the landscape company determined Jennifer’s car was not in her space? That would be total news to me. ✨

Why is drew saying this now ? Is the previous information incorrect now ?
rd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Drew not to know anything about this is head in the sand stuff.
Nancy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe he has decided to do a bit of hair splitting?

But it is interesting, none-the-less. I wonder what point he is trying to make, assuming he is trying to make one.

In 2009, he tells us that he believes the "groundskeepers" would have seen Jennifer if she had left for work on the 24th. (She typically left for work between 7:30 am and 8:15 am--driving her vehicle would be a very normal and logical assumption).

Then the Huff Post write-up indicates that sometime shortly after 10:45 am, the condo management people informed him that Jennifer's car was not in her parking spot.

Could he be hinting that perhaps with having recently reviewed law enforcement's files, Jennifer's vehicle was somewhere in the parking lot a lot later they we were originally lead to believe?

Anyway, I put in a few quotes below; and included a couple from law enforcement. I'm probably missing better ones, but these are what I found for now.

(And I'm late replying, so if everything has changed now, please excuse this comment).

Also, there is/was a rumor that an unidentified witness stated Jennifer's vehicle was gone as early as 6:30 am--if I'm recalling that correctly. So, could he be simply indicating that the unidentified witness was a better source for the timing than the landscape people?

Gosh, so many possibilities and no answers. All is as usual. :/

Quote: Dan
I believe the poi did load Jenn up in the car, how i dunno, but it would not be abnormal for 2 people to be seen in her car, especially if she did not know anyone in the area. Her car is typical, a man and woman driving, who would really notice. This dude knew exactly what he was doing and how. I agree he had another ride parked somewhere or lives close by. I believe this was someone she knows or is acquainted with, or one of the workers, i will never believe it was random. It has to be someone who has seen her more than once, it only makes sense.

Replied on: 8:52am 10-18-2009
I mostly agree except maybe she didn't make the car at all but another empty unit for hours then moved?I believe the groundskeepers would have seen her at that time having lived in her condo for 8 months afterwards. 7:30 every tues like clock work at least 5 lawcare wrokers worked her building.

https://jenniferkesse.123guestbook.com/?page=158

Quote: "I called her phone at approximately 10:15 a.m. that day and it went directly to voicemail," Kesse recalled. "She had had a cellphone since she was 14 or 15 and it never went directly to voicemail, so at that point I felt something was wrong."

Kesse contacted Orlando police and the managers of his daughter's apartment complex. The apartment management reported back that her car was not in her parking space, and she was not inside her apartment. Concerned, the Kesses made the two-hour drive from their home in Bradenton to Orlando.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/jennifer-kesse-missing_n_2536613

Quote: We contacted the management office of her condo complex, explained the situation and asked them to please check on her. The door was locked, upon entering the unit they found nothing amiss, they then drove the complex in search of her car, not there. We then began the drive to Orlando, calling Rob, her friends, the hospital ER’s, and the police.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?35698-FL-Jennifer-Kesse-24-Orlando-24-Jan-2006-2&p=1239183#post1239183

Quote: We treated Ms. Kesse`s vehicle as it was a crime scene. It is the one link that we have or the last link that we have between Ms. Kesse -- and we believe that she was in or near that vehicle during the time of her abduction.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/22/ng.01.html

Quote: @ about 31:26 minutes in:
Orlando Homicide Detective, Joel Wright: And since her door was locked and there were no signs of forced entry a good deduction would be that she did make it, at least, out the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8zk_Kfq8FI
Markybug

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:41 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Some more questions answered on gofundme from drew..

Q. What was the landscaping company? They were the ones (I believe) that said her car was not there when they arrived.
A. To my knowledge landscape crews did not state her car was not there.

Q. Did the landscaping crews always park their landscaping rig next to Jennifer’s car?
A. They never parked next to her car. I always saw them parked in front of her building by large pond on Conroy road.
Nancy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Update Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
Some more questions answered on gofundme from drew..

Q. What was the landscaping company? They were the ones (I believe) that said her car was not there when they arrived.
A. To my knowledge landscape crews did not state her car was not there.

Q. Did the landscaping crews always park their landscaping rig next to Jennifer’s car?
A. They never parked next to her car. I always saw them parked in front of her building by large pond on Conroy road.
Yeah. I saw that. And the part I bolded is new info.

What I find interesting about it is no-one ever confirmed where Jennifer parked her vehicle on the 23rd. Perhaps it remains unknown.

But I think if she was carrying a lot of stuff up to her condo--which she was--it would be the closest place to park. Also, if it was allowed, maybe she decided to leave her car there overnight because possibly the lighting would have been better and she could easily check on her vehicle from her balcony which overlooked the pond. I'm thinking she may have been concerned about leaving the DVD player on her backseat.

It's an interesting little detail, though. And you have to wonder why he keeps bringing up details of those landscapers.

I know he has said before he spoke to them himself, and now he seems to want to pretend he barley laid eyes on them, never mind had an actual discussion with them.

Weird.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: