www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse Disappearance Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myserty64

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll ask again.:-)

Can anybody confirm that the reputation of Tradition apartments (now Mosaic Condos) wasn't much better than that of HTOG.

Were the apartments left much as they when it was Tradition but given a complete makeover?
Or did some serious reconstruction take place?
Elk573

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great question Myserty.

I did a google search and found old reviews on Tradition/Mosaic.

This one was posted 1/29/06 and just days after Jennifer’s disappearance:

‘RESIDENT
Not Recommended
Reviewed 01/29/2006
I have lived at Mosaic at Millenia (formerly Tradition) for a little over a year now. I have seen a lot of crime in here, the most recent being the mysterious disappearance of Jennifer Kesse. After reading all of these posts about so many different robberies, I cant help but wonder if police have thought of the possibility that maybe someone that works here (maintenance, grounds, etc) had been watching her and was able to get to her. In light of all of this, Ive become pretty freaked out and I was wondering if anyone either already has or knows where I can get a background property/crime report for this complex. Please let me know. Thanks so much’
Elk573

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here’s the site I found if you want to check out the reviews on Mosaic and when it was the Tradition apartments before that:

https://www.apartmentratings.com/fl/orlando/tradition_407363932432839/
Elk573

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting... 4 reviews from 2005 that talk about the broken gate. Seems like there was high crime and issues with security at that location for some time.

RESIDENT
2004 - 2005
Recommended Property
Reviewed 03/04/2005
I work at the Millenia Mall and couldn't find a more convenient place to live. I have a one bed one bath that is very spacious. There are great restaurants and shopping in the area. My only complaint is that the gate has been broken once or twice over the weekend. It usually gets fixed on Monday but I like having the gate working properly.

RESIDENT
2003 - 2005
Recommended Property
Reviewed 02/25/2005
My girlfriend and I have lived here for almost 2 years. We have seen the gate broken and heard of price increases like that last rating said but our apartment is great! We have a 2 bedroom 2 bath with a great lake view on the third floor. In the 2 years our rent has done up $30.00. It is well worth the money to have a nice apartment and not have to move. We'll definately be here at least another year if not more.

RESIDENT
2004 - 2005
Not Recommended
Reviewed 02/20/2005
What lured me to this complex was the unique floorplan. But, since March 2004 many things have changed (including the management and my rent is increasing $250 per month!!!)<br><br>This apartment community is unsafe, overpriced, and not conveniently located. During my year at The Tradition the garbage has overflowed into the road at least five times, the gate is broken weekly, there has been burglaries (both car & residential), the management doesn't replace lightbulbs in the bathroom, a ridiculous parking system has been enacted, I could go on. <br><br>The traffic lights on Conroy are so poorly timed it takes 10-15 minutes to get from the apartment complex to I4 and it is a half mile.<br><br>The business center is a joke.<br><br>The management claims that tenants have to have "verifiable income," but very few cars leave during the day to go to work. Very shady.<br><br>The posts adorning my balcony are made of VISIBLE styrofoam. Ha!<br><br>Basically, don't bother.

RESIDENT
2004 - 2005
Recommended Property
Reviewed 02/17/2005
Great apartments! Huge! Lots of space! I am a fitness buff and I love the gym. I'm in there every night! The only problem would maybe be the gates. People keep smashing them open. Lots of young people and stuff to do.
Elk573

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading through all the posts this morning... Great insight!

In some of the research I’ve done, it has been mentioned that people would leave tips during Jennifer’s disappearance but no one ever followed up with them. At one point someone mentioned that they thought the tip line was broken or not just not working correctly which I think is frustrating!

Like the tipster I mentioned about the church... She said she called the tip line twice during that time but heard nothing back. I would think that the church would have been a location of interest but it doesn’t appear that that area was searched.

It makes me wonder how many tips may have been given during that time that may have been helpful which are now lost? How many other locations should have been searched that weren’t? Awful!
Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
Great map Nancy. Thanks so much for that.

As we say down-under there wasn't a tower within 'cooee' of where we think her phone was supposed to be.
Actually does anyone know just where her phone was actually travelling?

If anyone knows it will be RD.
That's an interesting question, actually. Besides law enforcement, I suspect the Kesse's may have some idea because they have actually seen it.

So far, I don't believe they have tipped their hand publicly. Probably because they want to forget the ping study exists.

Anyway, the only other place I have heard of that mentions a location of at least one ping is the blogger. This would be about third hand knowledge for me, but I noted it as rumor only that one of the pings was in the area of World Center Drive and International Drive.

That's about a 23 minute drive from Jenn's condo, so wouldn't match with the gas usage.

So, I don't know what to think about that.

I'll add the link to my map which needs some attention on my part as I have been basically dumping things in there meaning to get back to them. Someday. :)

But I have the International Drive location marked if you want to go in and take a look. It's under "People/Places of Interest" and you should see a blue line on the map itself showing one possible driving route.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dFczQr14UJRDEX3LZefAIMp5x_U&usp=sharing
Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elk573 wrote:
Interesting... 4 reviews from 2005 that talk about the broken gate. Seems like there was high crime and issues with security at that location for some time.

RESIDENT
2004 - 2005
Recommended Property
Reviewed 03/04/2005
I work at the Millenia Mall and couldn't find a more convenient place to live. I have a one bed one bath that is very spacious. There are great restaurants and shopping in the area. My only complaint is that the gate has been broken once or twice over the weekend. It usually gets fixed on Monday but I like having the gate working properly.

RESIDENT
2003 - 2005
Recommended Property
Reviewed 02/25/2005
My girlfriend and I have lived here for almost 2 years. We have seen the gate broken and heard of price increases like that last rating said but our apartment is great! We have a 2 bedroom 2 bath with a great lake view on the third floor. In the 2 years our rent has done up $30.00. It is well worth the money to have a nice apartment and not have to move. We'll definately be here at least another year if not more.

RESIDENT
2004 - 2005
Not Recommended
Reviewed 02/20/2005
What lured me to this complex was the unique floorplan. But, since March 2004 many things have changed (including the management and my rent is increasing $250 per month!!!)<br><br>This apartment community is unsafe, overpriced, and not conveniently located. During my year at The Tradition the garbage has overflowed into the road at least five times, the gate is broken weekly, there has been burglaries (both car & residential), the management doesn't replace lightbulbs in the bathroom, a ridiculous parking system has been enacted, I could go on. <br><br>The traffic lights on Conroy are so poorly timed it takes 10-15 minutes to get from the apartment complex to I4 and it is a half mile.<br><br>The business center is a joke.<br><br>The management claims that tenants have to have "verifiable income," but very few cars leave during the day to go to work. Very shady.<br><br>The posts adorning my balcony are made of VISIBLE styrofoam. Ha!<br><br>Basically, don't bother.

RESIDENT
2004 - 2005
Recommended Property
Reviewed 02/17/2005
Great apartments! Huge! Lots of space! I am a fitness buff and I love the gym. I'm in there every night! The only problem would maybe be the gates. People keep smashing them open. Lots of young people and stuff to do.
BBM - I wonder if Jennifer was aware of any of this? I can't help thinking of the DVD player strapped in the backseat of her vehicle. I wonder if there is any possibility she decided to run down to get it after she talked to Rob?
Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
I'll ask again.:-)

Can anybody confirm that the reputation of Tradition apartments (now Mosaic Condos) wasn't much better than that of HTOG.

Were the apartments left much as they when it was Tradition but given a complete makeover?
Or did some serious reconstruction take place?
I'm glad you asked again. A comment can slip in when the thread is busy, and I know I miss them sometimes.

I think some serious construction took place. The floor plan and everything appeared very stylish. The bulk of the work was done on Jennifer's building that's why she just had that "punch list"; but if I have it right, other buildings in the complex were in different stages.

Jennifer's building was one of the first, or maybe the first, to be near completion.

I hope others jump in and straighten me out if I have this wrong.
Elk573

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BBM - I wonder if Jennifer was aware of any of this? I can't help thinking of the DVD player strapped in the backseat of her vehicle. I wonder if there is any possibility she decided to run down to get it after she talked to Rob?

I go back and forth whether Jennifer’s abduction was at night on the 23rd or in the morning on the 24th. I know her condo looked like she had been there that morning before work, but it just seems like a nighttime abduction would be easier to conceal.

It’s been mentioned that Jennifer would sometimes leave her laptop in her car overnight. When she got home earlier that evening she had to carry her St Croix luggage up to her condo. Is it possible if her laptop was already in her car and after her phone call with Rob at 10pm that she ran down to put Trevor’s phone in her laptop bag so she wouldn’t forget it? As these reviews mention, there was a lot of crime and breakins at the Mosaic, and if she ran down to her car after 10pm, who knows what she may have encountered at that time.
myserty64

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elk573 wrote:
Quote:

I go back and forth whether Jennifer’s abduction was at night on the 23rd or in the morning on the 24th. I know her condo looked like she had been there that morning before work, but it just seems like a nighttime abduction would be easier to conceal.

It’s been mentioned that Jennifer would sometimes leave her laptop in her car overnight. When she got home earlier that evening she had to carry her St Croix luggage up to her condo. Is it possible if her laptop was already in her car and after her phone call with Rob at 10pm that she ran down to put Trevor’s phone in her laptop bag so she wouldn’t forget it? As these reviews mention, there was a lot of crime and breakins at the Mosaic, and if she ran down to her car after 10pm, who knows what she may have encountered at that time.

Good thoughts Elk. There are people who know some of the answers but they are not letting on. How an obviously cold case can be classed as an active investigation is beyond me.

If Jennifer's condo was just refurbished and not a complete rebuild I would be interested to know who the prior occupants were.
myserty64

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an image I would like to upload.
I have got it as far as Photobucket but can't go any further.

Nancy; help. :-)
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
I have an image I would like to upload.
I have got it as far as Photobucket but can't go any further.

Nancy; help. :-)
Okay. I apologize for taking so long to get back to you.

Step 1: If you look to the right of your picture, do you see a box that looks something like the one below, minus the red circle:

[-img]http://i64.tinypic.com/11qsec7.jpg[-/img]

Step 2: Assuming you do, left click on the address beside IMG. (That's the one I circled in red). It should turn yellow and say copied. (It happens quick, then disappears).

Step 3: Place your cursor in your comment box exactly where you want the picture to appear, and right click. Select paste.

That's it. At that point you should see something that looks like the following in your comment: (minus the red bracket)

[-img]http://i64.tinypic.com/9rrp6s.jpg[-/img]

When you submit your comment, your image should show. I like to preview first, just to make sure; but that's totally optional.

At least that's instructions for how to do it with very old equipment. I'm praying it might still be helpful.

I'll watch for your image. :)
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elk573 wrote:
Quote:

Now, this is new to me. I have never heard that she sometimes left her laptop in the car overnight.

I have heard lots of talk about that briefcase. The one that was probably always in the trunk and was seized by LE along with everything else that was in her trunk, and is still in possession of law enforcement. Not even the Kesses have been advised as to the contents of Jennifer's trunk. It's top secret stuff, apparently.

Back to the laptop, though. After her disappearance, LE seized her laptop from her condo and executed a warrant for a copy of the hard drive of her work computer.

So, I really don't think her laptop was in her vehicle on the evening of the 23rd.

This is an interesting point, though.
Elk573

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy wrote:
Now, this is new to me. I have never heard that she sometimes left her laptop in the car overnight.

I have heard lots of talk about that briefcase. The one that was probably always in the trunk and was seized by LE along with everything else that was in her trunk, and is still in possession of law enforcement. Not even the Kesses have been advised as to the contents of Jennifer's trunk. It's top secret stuff, apparently.

Back to the laptop, though. After her disappearance, LE seized her laptop from her condo and executed a warrant for a copy of the hard drive of her work computer.

So, I really don't think her laptop was in her vehicle on the evening of the 23rd.

This is an interesting point, though.

Nancy- You are absolutely correct here about the laptop vs briefcase, thank you for clarifying. I think I had read that Jennifer would sometimes leave her briefcase in her car/trunk, so no, not her laptop.

I also wonder what evidence LE has that may have been in the trunk and why it continues to be top secret after 12.5+ years.

The FBI Vicap flyer lists the missing items and notice that the briefcase isn’t listed there:

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/missing-persons/kesse_orlando_fl.pdf
myserty64

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember correctly Texas-equusearch was involved in the early search for Jennifer Kesse.

Memory tells me their search was brief and didn't of course produce a result..

Does anyone remember this as I do and does anyone recall an explanation being offered as why they didn't 'stick' at it longer.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 17 of 35

Jump to: