www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse Disappearance Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nancy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
Look at the picture showing where the POI was last standing. Then look at the traffic.
A lot of people must have have seen the POI. The POI must have been the equivalent of the invisible man.
And notice it's in a school zone. Traffic usually slows, and probably because of the reduced speed, people have a tendency to look around and observe.

Plus, I believe Jenn's parents and friends stood everyday for about 8-months at the big intersection right about in the center of the Google satellite view screen shot.

Now, if I have this correct, the video wasn't released until May, 2007; but the stills were released in early February, 2006.

With the high-profile release of the stills, and the Kesses publicly handing out fliers everyday in the next block, something should have been garnered.

A person can only have so much luck, you know? After that, it becomes something else.
myserty64

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many of the 'leading players' in this case have been reinterviewed by the investigators?

Over time, relationships change, loyalties change and even alibis change.

When people tell the truth it is easily remembered.
Lies are a different matter altogether.

The blow torch needs to applied to everybody who associated with Jennifer. This
especially includes those who were working inside her condo.
I for one am haunted by the claim of a painter/decorator who claimed Jennifer told him to 'just lock up her condo when their work was finished.

Mr Kesse claimed this was an outright lie. Jennifer would never had said that for one and for another Mr Kesse was talking to Jennifer on the phone at that time.
This is how I remember it anyway.
Elk573

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myserty- You actually touched on one of the areas I’ve been researching this weekend! The punch list workers...

Jennifer was only in her condo for 2 months and had a punch list of things she wanted fixed when she agreed to buy the condo. She wouldn’t just let the workers in though, she would be on the phone with a family member and stand in the doorway over her lunchbreak as the workers worked.

Mr. Kesse was on the phone one time and Myserty is right, he heard the conversation Jennifer had with one of the workers and the worker later lied about it.

I went back and listened to the podcast on this. Mr. Kesse said that one of the workers who worked in Jennifer’s condo was arrested a few years later and questioned in Jennifer’s disappearance. They were given a lie detector test which they passed.
myserty64

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Types of Murderer:

Type 1: Is generally regarded as the power-assertive killer or PA. Almost universally accepted as the most common type of murderer. MO is a debilitating blow to the head or blunt force trauma. Gets rid of the victim as if the body was trash.

Type 2: PC equalling Power-Comfort killer: Operates through fantasy and believes a woman is head over heels in love with him. Rejection of his romantic overtures can lead to murder.

Type 3: The anger/ get even killer: Usually stalks victim from a distance. MO bare hands strangulation or knife if a romantic link. Otherwise, a gun.

Excuse the grammar because I have altered words but haven’t destroyed the basic information.
I can post a more detailed version but I would need to go private.
Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Elk573"]
Elk573 wrote:
Myserty- You actually touched on one of the areas I’ve been researching this weekend! The punch list workers...

Jennifer was only in her condo for 2 months and had a punch list of things she wanted fixed when she agreed to buy the condo. She wouldn’t just let the workers in though, she would be on the phone with a family member and stand in the doorway over her lunchbreak as the workers worked.

Mr. Kesse was on the phone one time and Myserty is right, he heard the conversation Jennifer had with one of the workers and the worker later lied about it.

I went back and listened to the podcast on this. Mr. Kesse said that one of the workers who worked in Jennifer’s condo was arrested a few years later and questioned in Jennifer’s disappearance. They were given a lie detector test which they passed.
I've never heard reference of a name. I just did some Googling myself on this with your info--I certainly get hits but nothing connecting the person (s) in question to Jenn's case.

Thank you for mentioning this.
Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
The Types of Murderer:

Type 1: Is generally regarded as the power-assertive killer or PA. Almost universally accepted as the most common type of murderer. MO is a debilitating blow to the head or blunt force trauma. Gets rid of the victim as if the body was trash.

Type 2: PC equalling Power-Comfort killer: Operates through fantasy and believes a woman is head over heels in love with him. Rejection of his romantic overtures can lead to murder.

Type 3: The anger/ get even killer: Usually stalks victim from a distance. MO bare hands strangulation or knife if a romantic link. Otherwise, a gun.

Excuse the grammar because I have altered words but haven’t destroyed the basic information.
Thank you for this, Mystery.

I'm interested in "Type 3".

Do you see any that interests you?

I think there may be one more type, but they add that one later. I think because it was the worst type, but not sure.
myserty64

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That list I gleaned from the book The Murder Room and a Profiler known as 'the living Sherlock Holmes' was one of two contributors.
This Profiler is beyond brilliant and I believe he has advised the likes of Scotland Yard on difficult cases.

Yes, there was a fourth type of murderer but this type was so dark they didn't want to go there.

The book The Murder Room is a cracking read. It is well written by Michael Capuzzo.

From one book critic: 'A gripping page turner, masterfully drawn and full of truth, dedication and darkness.'

For what it is worth I think type 3 is a likely proposition in Jennifer's case as most people are killed by someone they know.
As always there are exceptions.

Nancy, you have an excellent memory! :-)
rd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elk573 wrote:

I vaguely remember Jennifer referring to one of the workers who worked in her condo as ‘Juan M’ but I can no longer find this! I’ve listened to parts of the podcast again and searched online but can’t seem to find it.

For those who listened to the podcast, does anyone else remember Jennifer referring to one of the workers as Juan M? This would be a huge help in the research I’m doing...

I don't mean to be so non-helpful to everyone's questions, but I haven't listened to any podcasts. Basically I read posts of people pointing out stuff in them.

Obviously, the podcasts can't be of Jennifer herself so I take it that is shorthand for you think you recall Jennifer's parents saying Jennifer mentioned a name to them of one of the workers.

I'm intrigued by the concept of deciphering speech as a name and initial. Not to mention how unusual it is for a resident to be aware of and know the name of a worker and the worker identifying himself to her in such a way. How does one do that? Hi, I'm Juan M, your friendly punch list stalker, in Spanish?

Speaking of which, I see you identifed what a punch list is, but where does this terminology come from? Is that from Kesse in the podcast? That is really strange way to describe maintenance.
Elk573

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rd-

Regarding the ‘punch list,’ I’ve heard Mr. Kesse mention this in some of the interviews he’s done. But I also found this from the WS site posted back in June 2007!

‘She had a "punch list" is what I've heard it referred to, and she chose to be home when the work was being done on her condo per the interviews. She would always be on the phone with someone- mom, dad, etc. while any of the workers were in her condo. There were a lot of empty units at Mosaic as not a lot of the apartments had sold.’
myserty64

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't listened to the podcast and I have no intention of listening.
Over the years, all twelve of them, I believe I have read many interesting opinions from what I consider to be caring and astute posters.
I don't see a podcast adding anything I haven't heard before.

I do greatly value everyone's opinions and ideas on this site.
Elk573

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... I’ve mentioned a few times now that I’ve been doing research and I’d like to post about it now b/c it would be great to get some feedback. I know I’m new to this forum, but I don’t usually post something like this unless I’ve done a lot of cross reference to make sure what I’m posting is accurate.

So I’ve referred to the punch list of work a few times now that Jennifer was having done in her condo. As everyone is aware, there were many illegal and undocumented workers at Mosaic during the time that Jennifer lived there.

I was reading through the Jennifer Kesse guestbook the other day and one of the Kesse’s (most likely Mr. Kesse) said this about the illegal workers. From his reply, it seems that workers may literally be rounded up on a particular day with no info on them:

‘Replied on: 8:27am 06-21-2011
Carl,
contractor pulls up to a corner where he knows he can find workers. picks 3 he needs for the day. works them pays them (cash,oh there goes our tax $) and drops them off at the corner at the end of the day. Who are they? Possible , happens every day. I know of so many corners and every town & city has them no questions asked workers waiting for the pick up to pull up and offer a job for the day. 2 workers in Jennifer's condo were found and polygraphed and passed. unfortunately this is not TV and it happens every day in America. we have approx 11.2 million illegals in the US,by the very word "illegal" they should be collected and sent home. call your congressional leaders, who by the way hire them too - fact. we wish it was easy to track any worker, it is not, only the legal ones.’[/img]
Elk573

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In interviews Mr. Kesse has had, he mentioned that either one or two of the workers that worked in her condo were later arrested at some point for something else, but they were questioned on Jennifer’s disappearance and passed a polygraph.

There is a LOT of info out there on a Juan M and another person who were arrested back in 2009 for a sexual assault. They were then found guilty of their crime and are now serving a life sentence. Both of these men are illegal immigrants and were contractors/painters. There has been a lot written about these 2 on both the WS site and the Jennifer Kesse forum.

The crime these men were found guilty of is heinous... They abducted a 11 year old girl at knifepoint, brough her to a abandoned house and raped her. They were also linked to another possible rape that happened in 2008 where they also abducted a pregnant woman and raped her.

In my research I looked for any possible link to them working at the Mosaic, but wasn’t able to find anything. But if you look at my previous post and how workers are somehow rounded up for the day, it’s possible that they could have worked at the Mosaic and there is no record of it.

I did see that one of them were also arrested in 2007 for domestic abuse on their spouse. I tried to find anything on their whereabout in 2006, but couldn’t find anything.

I only found 1 post on this forum about these 2 and it was written by rd back in Feb 2009! No one else seemed to chime in on this though.

Here is rd’s post (rd, hope this is ok!):

———————————————————————————————————
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3311615&posted=1#post3311615

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-rape-girl-021209,0,5794924.story?page=2

Some info about two violent sex assaulters in the area Jennifer lived from cloudajo's post on websleuths. An 11 year old girl abducted on her way to school and raped by two illegal aliens, just the latest of a string of heineous sexual assaults by them.

I hope they can determine the whereabouts of these two worthless scumbags in January 2006. Hernandez-Monzalvo was out terrorizing people women as early as summer 2005.

And even if neither one of them did construction work at the Mosaic, they live in the area and could easily pass as one of the workers, etc.

Besides the obvious fact of what I think the suspect was wearing, it would be very unusual to make a victim disappear and then go on this string of rapes and assaults and walking away from them, or letting them off somewhere, etc.

Obviously anything can happen, Jennifer could possibly have put up a fight where the assaulter murdered her, but still would be very unusual to have that much of a difference.

Notice that the police didn't bother to look for illegal immigration until a child rape crime. They were brought in over and over and nobody cares we have these criminals running around terrorizing decent people. Then all of a sudden gee, these are illegals, we're going to re-open a case where they refused to even show up for court, and put a "hold" on them.

Like you couldn't have done that the first half dozen times you had them in custody?

Of course they could have. Like I always say though, somebody has to die first before anybody cares.

These men shouldn't be allowed to roam free even in a prison. Of course that's true for all the violent felons.

A cage in the desert is all we should spend on them. A little girl has to suffer the horror of what they did the rest of her life, and a pregnant mom, and on and on.

Stupid is the least of what they are.

rd

———————————————————————

Ok... I’ll next write about how I may have made a connection to one of the tipsters in the podcast.
myserty64

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might be new elk but your posts and thoughts are valuable and interesting.
It is late at night where I live so I will have a good read of your posts in the morning.
Keep them coming. :-)
Elk573

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... This leads me to one of the tipsters in the podcast. This could be nothing at all, but I find it a little strange and it’s really nagging me!

For those who haven’t listened to the podcast, I’ll sum up what this tipster said, it’s from episode 18.

The woman that spoke said that she had called this tip in twice back in 2006 but never heard back from LE. She also stopped and spoke to the Kesse’s once when she saw them with signs on the side of the road, but they instructed her also to contact LE.

Back in 2006, this woman lived on Wingate Dr and her back porch overlooked the back of the ‘Oak Ridge Baptist Church’ which is on W Oakridge Rd.

One night on or around Jennifer’s disappearance, this woman went out on her back porch to have a cigarette and saw something strange. It was dark out, but she said that in the back of the church, she could clearly see 2 cars parked side by side with headlights on pointed towards the woods. She said that one of the cars was dark and she thinks it may have been Jennifer Kesse’s. I question this though b/c it was dark out and the car was dark, so it would have been hard to see and identify as Jennifer’s car.

But in addition to the cars, this woman also saw a tall, slim man that had a ponytail. When he saw her, he seemed startled and reached into one of the cars and started flashing the headlights which again were pointed towards the woods. She thinks that he started flashing the headlights to maybe warn someone who was in the woods. This really scared her and she went back inside her house. So she doesn’t know if or who came out of the woods.

So, I googled this church and through google earth, it looks like there is some really dense woods back there. According to the podcast, this location was never searched in relation to Jennifer Kesse.

Now, here is what I found that I think might be a little strange. 3 years later in 2009, the 2 sexual offenders I mentioned in my previous post were arrested on Citadel Dr. Citadel Dr is the VERY next street over from Wingate Dr where this woman witnessed this strange behavior behind the church.

I tried in vain to find out where these 2 offenders were living in 2006, but I unfortunately couldn’t find anything. Could it be a coincidence? Maybe... But, it’s also SO close to where this woman reported seeing this strange behavior.

Also, the poor 11 year old girl was raped not far from this location, just 2 miles away. In addition, the church is only 1.7 miles from the Mosaic and 2 miles from HOG so all close distance wise.

Regardless of whether there’s a connection here or not, I absolutely think the woods behind the Oak Ridge Baptist Church should be searched. What if they find something? Even the laptop or the phones? Who knows...
rd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elk, that's a lot of research. When did you take up researching this? What got you interested in Jennifer Kesse's case?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 14 of 35

Jump to: