www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse Disappearance Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy wrote:
rd wrote:
I believe they would be able to at least recognize the strong possibility that one of the guys they've known with Jennifer was the POI, and lacking that, that he is not someone they've known before with Jennifer. I think the face in image 3 provides that degree of recognition.
But, RD, they won't even acknowledge that there is a face in the image. They say it's some kind of growth on the tree.

I'm talking seeing serious clinical denial, and, in a way, you add to my point with your logic in the above.

rd wrote:
The bulk of the distortion is a fisheye lens stretching of the POI leg and foot. If people don't take that into account then you get the he's humped over, taking giant strides in clown shoes, yada yada.

I mean you would think a large city police organization would be able to deal with fisheye lens and IR washout distortions, and yet they mimicked a 5'4 humpback bigfoot and said don't worry about the clothes. You couldn't find Barney Fife in Mayberry more clueless than that.

There isn't much to see but the detail is quite amazing. The face is obscured by posts in both images on each side of the gate (and no one even knowing the exact details of the camera settings could duplicate that feat if they tried 1000 times - for starters they have no idea when the last image was captured, when the timing starts for another image).
BBM - Well, I'll have to take your word for this. I don't understand why a person couldn't manage to have their face snapped behind each post if they knew the correct timing involved. But maybe they couldn't know the correct timing because they couldn't certify the beginning time. I guess that makes sense, now that you pointed it out. :>

Still, I believe there is a reason he chose to walk directly in the camera's path; and this thinking leads me to believe he was familiar with the HOG. Very familiar.

rd wrote:
So if the face was in the images we would have a much better view of the face in image 3, especially with the angle in image 1, people would have something to go on, and there wouldn't be all this pooh poohing of the surveillance images.
Well, we might as well take a look at the images again. I got these ready when we were discussing the hairline and how it differs from hair pulled up into a pony tail; but I got unceremoniously called into work and I never got back to it.

Anyway, it's always good to look and look again, for any reason. I think I have them in the right order: at post one; at post two; beside palm tree. (This is off topic to my current comment, but I always wanted to ask--do you think that is his nose and his chin on the other side of the post in Image 2 (the middle image here)).

[-img]http://i66.tinypic.com/11jpt2h.jpg[-/img]
[-img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2s7dlwh.jpg[-/img]
[-img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2ekhbp4.jpg[-/img]

rd wrote:
But as it is, there's some behavior involved in this as well, and this isn't Joe Blow I used to date your daughter and she ticked me off running off with another guy ex-future-son-in-law striding away from Jennifer's car.
Yeah, I reluctantly agree; but that guy probably hides for a reason, you know. So I like to poke at it.

The image clips are excellent. Thanks for that.

BBM - I think the head would not protrude beyond that post from that angle. I also will add that his arms are not seen and probable in front of him perhaps holding something as far as blockage of light goes.

BBM - This is the direct route to the corner of Americana and Texas, a direct exit from HOTG, and least chance of encounter with residents, employees, and apartment management. Walking up the sidewalk between the buildings would maximize that for example.

On the other hand, had POI known about the surveillance cameras, he could have parked where he did knowing that surveillance camera 3 let us say aimed directly at that spot was not functioning, but probably would have walked the sidewalk instead of swinging around the pool in sight of the surveillance cameras. It is only through extreme luck that he doesn't have closeups in image 1 amd image 2.

I say probably in that I don't know what other surveillance cameras there were. If there were other surveillance cameras he might have turned right coming in the gate and parked down the lane, crossing over texas down there, and walking down other side of street in the parking lot, etc.

Bottom line is he clearly doesn't know he is being surveilled. Which is ironic because that's what he checking for behind the tree but checking if a person has noticed him.
myserty64

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great blow ups but who on earth is this person?
Is this person still alive?
Is this person still in Florida?

This person is more than likely an abductor, more than likely a rapist and more than likely a murderer. This person should not be free to walk the streets.

What other crimes has he committed either before or after Jennifer's abduction?
myserty64

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to revisit Bo the bloodhound. (long deceased by now)

Just what happened here?
My understanding is he tracked someone from HTOG back to Mosaic Condos.

But where did he go once he got near the Mosaic complex?
Did he go through the hole in the side fence?
Did he stop where Jennifer's car parking spot. Wasn't that 2226?

Having been a dog owner for many years (my current one is a Gordon Setter. A stunning looking dog even if I say so myself)
Scottish breed Markybug. :-)
I tell you this; it is very hard to hide an object from a dog once they have smelled it.

I have never understood why Bo's tracking never seemed to be taken seriously.

Read this about a dogs sense of smell. It does vary from breed to breed. I assume bloodhounds are very good. We don't have them here.

When dogs smell something they are not just registering a smell, they get an entire story. They can smell pheromone, which is not only found in the urine and fecal, but on the skin and fur. From this they can tell a lot about another dog or human including if they are male or female, what they ate, where they have been, what they have touched

If only Bo could have talked.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
Great blow ups but who on earth is this person?
Is this person still alive?
Is this person still in Florida?

This person is more than likely an abductor, more than likely a rapist and more than likely a murderer. This person should not be free to walk the streets.

What other crimes has he committed either before or after Jennifer's abduction?

I don't know. Investigators sure wasted a lot of years without doing anything where the public could help and provide info. Better get on it before everyone who was alive is dead. Waiting for someone to drop a dime is pathetic.
myserty64

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back here now and so is Bo. See above,:-)

One thing on my mind is this: If Jennifer was abducted in her condo (perhaps key entry) how come her purse, ipod etc went with her? Did the perpetrator have the foresight to gather this stuff up?
NapQueen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPod serial number on the flyers for Jennifer is incorrect btw. I inquired with Apple about it last year and that serial number does not fit their parameters for any ipod device - including the first models that came on the market up through the ones released at the time of her disappearance. The Apple guy told me it likely had one or more typos.
Markybug

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NapQueen wrote:
iPod serial number on the flyers for Jennifer is incorrect btw. I inquired with Apple about it last year and that serial number does not fit their parameters for any ipod device - including the first models that came on the market up through the ones released at the time of her disappearance. The Apple guy told me it likely had one or more typos.

Thats not very reassuring, evidence wise !..
Nancy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
I'm back here now and so is Bo. See above,:-)

One thing on my mind is this: If Jennifer was abducted in her condo (perhaps key entry) how come her purse, ipod etc went with her? Did the perpetrator have the foresight to gather this stuff up?
I'd be ashamed to admit the hours upon hours I've spent pondering this.

One thing that I've come to believe, or strongly suspect, is that she did not have a purse with her.

Now, I don't mind if you don't agree; but I'm going to post a few images to support how I got to this thinking:

Image 1 below. (Link will work for a bit 'cause I reset it just now). I find the explanation is a little hard to follow, but I believe one of the Kesses is saying that Jenn's brown purse was originally thought to be missing but was later found in her unpacked luggage. They "believe" she had a purse with her, but they don't know which one it was because she had so many.

And notice how there is no mention as to what, if anything, they found inside the purse. Was it totally empty? Did it still contain her wallet and credit cards? I find it is interesting that they omitted any reference to such important details.

So, for me, this begs the question--how do they know for a certainty a purse was missing. And my answer to myself is that they don't. (Unless, maybe, if the brown purse was totally empty; but if that was the case I think they would have mentioned it).

https://jenniferkesse.123guestbook.com/?page=33

Image 2 below. I believe this is a picture of Jennifer on vacation in St. Croix; I also believe that is the brown purse in question on her shoulder. So, we know she had that brown purse in St. Croix.

Image 3 below. I suspect this is the brown purse peeking out of her luggage. (See inside red circle). Unless maybe it's a pair of shoes? Any guesses?

Image 4 below. Here is the purse hanging over the chair in Jennifer's bedroom. For all intents and purposes, it would appear the purse she had used in St. Croix made it home and remained there. (We have no date as to when this photo was taken, but my guess is after her disappearance).

Plus, we have the Kesse comment above. (Image 1)

Image 5 below. I would think the driver's license would be in the purse. If a purse is missing, why list the driver's license separately? What about her wallet and credit cards--are those items missing or not?

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/missing-persons/jennifer-joyce-kesse

For me, this all raises more questions than it answers.

As of right now, I don't believe the perpetrator would "have the foresight to gather this stuff up". It sounds so totally odd that I can't go there. It places him insider her condo, for one thing. If he was inside and had access to Jennifer at that point; why take anything, even Jennifer? He could have harmed her right there and left her.

Did he take the time to make her get dressed, sending her in her bathroom to get ready to go with him?

No, I don't think so. I think she went out on her own, but I don't understand what would make her do that. And why wouldn't she take her purse? How could it be that she had both cell phones with her but no purse?

You know that little image of the guy banging his head on the brick wall? Well, that's me. I don't understand what happened.
Markybug

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Jenn Reply with quote

Thats the problem Nancy, why would she go out ? Been on holiday , then back at work , in bed , tired ? What couldn’t wait till the next day ? Or who ?..
myserty64

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I say that photo of Jennifer on holiday deeply saddens me and it always has. There she is, on holiday, and just as happy as you can imagine.

A few days later..........!

There is a saying; 'there but for the Grace of God go any of us.'
Markybug

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
May I say that photo of Jennifer on holiday deeply saddens me and it always has. There she is, on holiday, and just as happy as you can imagine.

Yes , its scary almost , that plans (if any) were being formulated at that point?
myserty64

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jenn Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
Thats the problem Nancy, why would she go out ? Been on holiday , then back at work , in bed , tired ? What couldn’t wait till the next day ? Or who ?..

I agree Markybug. Why would a security conscious young woman who is tired as well leave her condo on a winter's night at 10 pm.
Okay, mild winters but still winter for those living in that climate.

Having said that never discount the possibility of of a person with predictable traits to do something unpredictable.
Nancy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Jenn Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
I still contemplate that maybe she decided to run down to her car to bring the DVD player up; but that would mean a random abduction. I see Jennifer's abduction as planned, so the DVD player trip doesn't really fit for me.

I believe all this: back from holiday, worked all day, in bed, tired. What made her get up? I can't discount it was something to do with the 2nd cell phone, but in my heart of hearts, I don't think so. I think she really did settle that issue in her own mind when she spoke to Travis earlier. Anyway, I'm not even sure there was that much urgency to get the phone back to Travis. I'm not sure I have this correct, but didn't Travis have two phones? Have you ever heard anything like that--one for "work" and one for personal use? Does the story go that Logan's cell phone needed to be charged and he hadn't brought his charger--so Travis let Logan use his work phone. That's how it got left at Jennifer's--just before they left, Logan was having a nap on Jennifer's bed and he set Travis' cell phone on Jennifer's bedside table. When he got up, he forgot to grab the cell phone.

But I think Travis had another cell phone and Jennifer had discussed with him how he could retrieve his messages; so there would have been no urgency to return the work phone.

Is it a "who"? Another knock on her door, only maybe this time the person had brought a key; or used a good ruse to get her to open the door?

The trouble with all these theories is the timing. The phone began pinging almost immediately after her phone call with Rob. We don't have the actual times, but I would be surprised if there is a full 20 minutes between the two events.

And did they deliberately wait until after she had spoken to Rob?
Nancy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:

I noticed how happy she looked, too. A beautiful, relaxed smile. Looking right back at the person taking the picture.

Obviously in love.
Nancy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markybug wrote:
myserty64 wrote:

Yes , its scary almost , that plans (if any) were being formulated at that point?
You two are making the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

It goes without saying that I agree, of course.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 8 of 35

Jump to: