www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keys to Jennifer's Condo
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NapQueen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:27 am    Post subject: Keys to Jennifer's Condo Reply with quote

I hope I'm posting this properly - this is a question I've been mulling over lately:

How did Logan get into Jennifer's condo when he stayed over for the weekend with his friends? Did he already have a copy of the key? Did Jennifer leave him a key?

If he had a key then, he wouldn't have needed to wait to have the manager let him in to look for Jennifer. And if he didn’t have a key - then that means he may have left it somewhere for Jennifer when he left after the weekend, or something to that effect.

So, how did he have access her apartment over the weekend while she was out of town with Rob?
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Keys to Jennifer's Condo Reply with quote

NapQueen wrote:
I hope I'm posting this properly - this is a question I've been mulling over lately:

How did Logan get into Jennifer's condo when he stayed over for the weekend with his friends? Did he already have a copy of the key? Did Jennifer leave him a key?

If he had a key then, he wouldn't have needed to wait to have the manager let him in to look for Jennifer. And if he didn’t have a key - then that means he may have left it somewhere for Jennifer when he left after the weekend, or something to that effect.

So, how did he have access her apartment over the weekend while she was out of town with Rob?
This is an interesting question. It's bantered about "out there" that he used the spare set of keys that Mr. & Mrs. Kesse had.

But, it's strange in that this is one of those questions that we never see directly asked and answered.

The quotes below are at least interesting in the way they vary; even though they do not answer your question specifically:

Snipped quote: "When we got to her condo, we used a spare key we had and opened the door," Kesse said. "Nothing was really out of order inside. The shower had been used and the bathroom was a little sloppy with clothes and hair stuff. She had a few items of clothes on the bed, like she was deciding what outfit to wear that morning, but everything seemed fine inside the condo."
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/jennifer-kesse-missing_n_2536613

And:

@ about 10:04 minutes in:
Greta: … Logan pulled into Jennifer’s condo complex.

Logan: [unclear] right up to her condo to see if it was opened—banged on the door, nothing. I went downstairs; saw the workers van down there right in front of her building; banging on the door; they’re not opening the door. I’m like—I’m just trying to yell through the door: ‘do you seen this girl? Do you know anything about her? Roll your windows down.’

They did not roll their windows down—didn’t want to have anything to do with me.

Greta: Soon after, Drew and Joyce arrived.

Logan: My dad called and the property manager met us back out there and opened the unit for us.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3tn24d
NapQueen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent snips from the interviews, Nancy! Using the spare key that his parents had is another possibility that is equally as confounding. If that was the key he used to get in over the weekend, does that mean that he gave it back to his parents right when he got back? Did he live with them at that time?
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NapQueen wrote:
Excellent snips from the interviews, Nancy! Using the spare key that his parents had is another possibility that is equally as confounding. If that was the key he used to get in over the weekend, does that mean that he gave it back to his parents right when he got back? Did he live with them at that time?
He did live with them at that time, but I know it still raises questions as to the timing of returning the keys.

I suppose it could be something as simple as "house rules"--you borrow a set of keys, you return them to where they are kept as soon as possible. I dunno. There are lots of strange little "details" that always make me wonder.

Here is another quote from a radio interview Mr. Kesse did about five years ago. He explains a little bit about Logan's circumstances and I bet you will note slight discrepancies--here and there--regarding details often discussed.

snipped @ about 17:08 minutes in:
Drew Kesse: Well, over the weekend that she was gone, my son was actually moving to California the next week. And he and three of his friends went over and used her condo ‘cause they wanted to have one last night out.

And they went to her condo, and they used it—basically just used it as a place to sleep because they were out and about town and had their party; and one of Logan’s friends—and by-the-way, I do want to say except for one of those people—I know every one that was in that condo since they were, like, four years old. So, it’s not like we did not know anyone. We didn’t know one person that was in that condo and that person seems to be checked-out okay. So, it wasn’t a bunch of strangers, ...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-cop-doc/2011/03/11/thecopdoc-jennifer-kesse-update
NapQueen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish we had all the actual names of the friends. I know it’s a dangerous/bad thing to put on them on the Internet, especially in connection to a missing person case, but I’d like to have them in my notes. I don’t want to endanger or accuse innocent people though or anything like that.
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NapQueen wrote:
I wish we had all the actual names of the friends. I know it’s a dangerous/bad thing to put on them on the Internet, especially in connection to a missing person case, but I’d like to have them in my notes. I don’t want to endanger or accuse innocent people though or anything like that.
Yes, I agree.

Really, my point is that only two people--besides Jennifer's brother--have ever been mentioned in connection with staying or visiting at Jennifer's condo that weekend. (I'm editing to add there may have been others in addition to the person named who dropped in for drinks. In one interview I believe this was alluded to, but I haven't got a supporting link).

But, was there actually one other that could have slept over?

Because the most recent version is that only Logan and the friend who forgot his cell phone actually stayed Friday through Monday morning at Jennifer's condo.

The only reason I bring this up is because I think it could be important to Jennifer's disappearance.

What if the person who showed up knocking on Jennifer's door on Monday evening thought the boys were still there partying?
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really puzzled about when did it change to not being three there? All of a sudden it was two and one dropped in to visit or something, the one that was at Blue Martini Monday night as far as I can tell because that was supposed to be the third one?

I'm not a stranger to sorting through tons of info on a case, keeping track of everything like Nancy does for Jennifer, but there are some serious zig zags in this case that would take some doing to figure when it zagged and by who.
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
I was really puzzled about when did it change to not being three there? All of a sudden it was two and one dropped in to visit or something, the one that was at Blue Martini Monday night as far as I can tell because that was supposed to be the third one?

I'm not a stranger to sorting through tons of info on a case, keeping track of everything like Nancy does for Jennifer, but there are some serious zig zags in this case that would take some doing to figure when it zagged and by who.
The most recent version of there being only two at Jennifer's condo came about from a podcast episode--an early one where they were going to set us all straight on the "facts".

But, way back in the beginning of this case--long before the podcast people ever heard of Jennifer Kesse--it was believed that there were only two.

It morphed into three sometime around the release of the TV documentaries.

Sitting here, typing this today--I question why there are so many versions of seemingly simple and irrelevant details.

Could it be that so much time has passed--12 years--that memories are faulty?

Or could the zigs and the zags be a diversion--pointing us away from where we are not invited to look. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NapQueen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do I have this right:

The two friend story: Logan, two friends plus later Jenn's ex-bf crashing at the one night?

The three friend story: Logan, three friends plus later Jenn's ex-bf crashing at the condo one night?
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NapQueen wrote:
So do I have this right:

The two friend story: Logan, two friends plus later Jenn's ex-bf crashing at the one night?

The three friend story: Logan, three friends plus later Jenn's ex-bf crashing at the condo one night?
LOL I think you have at least one extra person in your versions.

Logan, plus one friend: Logan; plus his long time friend, the cell phone owner; arrived at Jenn's condo together; stayed there together; and left together. (Both young men lived in another city in Florida).

Logan, plus two friends: same as the "Logan, plus one friend" story, except a 2nd friend who lived in Orlando at the time, joined them.

Whether that person stayed with them the whole time, or simply dropped in one evening for one drink and then left is the question. (This person is Jenn's ex and was at the Blue Martini on the 23rd).
NapQueen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so the purported third person is Jennifer's ex-bf and that's from the whole narrative about him being nearby at Blue Martini and coming over for an impromptu get together with Logan and Travis. So outside of those two friends, none of Logan's other friends or anything were ever rumored to have gone over to hang at the condo?
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NapQueen wrote:
Ok so the purported third person is Jennifer's ex-bf
Yes.

NapQueen wrote:
and that's from the whole narrative about him being nearby at Blue Martini and coming over for an impromptu get together with Logan and Travis.
I think you've got it; but just to stretch it out for clarity--Logan and the one friend (cell phone owner) arrived sometime on Friday, January 20, 2006. Let's say they "partied hardy" after arriving on the 20th, then on the 21st, 22nd & until leaving sometime on Monday morning, the 23rd. I believe the third person said that he went over only on the Saturday night (21st), had one drink, then left.

Note it was the 23rd when he was at the Blue Martini.

NapQueen wrote:
So outside of those two friends, none of Logan's other friends or anything were ever rumored to have gone over to hang at the condo?
I believe the opposite of this is true. Mr. Kesse mentioned "three of his friends". That leads me to believe there is at least one who has never been named.

Jennifer's brother was young, only 21. He went to Orlando to party and was accompanied by one friend--but I don't think they kept the party exclusive.

There used to be pictures around showing at least three young men in Jenn's condo. They weren't sober. (I haven't seen them in a long time and never knew for sure the date of the pictures).
NapQueen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that quote about "three of his friends" is what made me wonder too.

Wait - were there really at one point in time photos from Logan's weekend at Jennifer's condo?! That would be so interesting to see and potentially help identify people.
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NapQueen wrote:
that quote about "three of his friends" is what made me wonder too.

Wait - were there really at one point in time photos from Logan's weekend at Jennifer's condo?! That would be so interesting to see and potentially help identify people.
Yes, but iirc they just showed up one time when I was Googling for something else related to the case and I really didn't pay them much attention.

We might be going dangerously off-topic here--I think basically they were kids partying without a care in the world as is normal for that age group, and their lives were about to take a direction that none of them could imagine possible.

My heart goes out to them, honestly--well, okay, with the exception of one.
myserty64

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LE don't generally believe in coincidences but gee this abduction happened right after her weekend away and the boy's together at Jennifer's condo.

Is it a stretch to suggest that either one of these (or both) triggered the abduction?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: