www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse Disappearance Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
The question of course , if the ex was involved is , who is the POI??...

which makes it extremely unlikely it was someone well known. There is a possibility that the POI was simply parking the car and walking back to somewhere but a person simply parking the car doesn't turn back when he's out of range and look back at the car to see if anyone was watching.

Everything is made difficult by trying to explain how someone entered Jennifer's condo because there's a reluctance to believe she left her condo and drove away after she said good night for any reason whatsoever.

In addition, if there is anything to the cell tower data, she would have been moved immediately after this person accosted her in her condo, and that just isn't the way things work. So to emulate Jennifer driving away in her car there are these extreme scenarios that propose someone moving her as if she were driving away.

People need to think about that a little bit.

The simple scenario is that Jennifer wanted to get that phone on its way to the friend because she would be stressed for time to do it at lunch following the important meeting at 11. Assumptions that she would send from work are totally devoid of any history provided of her doing anything like that before. People who say they are sure she would do that should provide some basis for their surety.

None of us are sure where she might have intended to take the phone, and I still think it is possible she might have intended to take the phone over to the nearby mall bar to dump on the mutual friend to take care of if she had an inkling he was there.

I think that's as good an explanation as any. There may have been some other place she intended to take it. But the only thing preventing that explanation is a belief that she wouldn't go back out for any reason no matter how short and close. And with the cell tower data, that is just denying reality.

rd
BBM - And, you know, to this very day, they still won't. Within the last month, I tried to "pin down" a few details on this topic, but my polite questions were met with only silence.

I think the silence says plenty. YMMV
rd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may very well indeed. I think we should discuss further.

thanks Nancy.

rd

Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
myserty64

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just reading through the Jennifer Kesse, 24, missing from Orlando
thread I thought this Nancy person is very knowledgeable.
And then the penny dropped. At least I think it did.

If I'm correct I saw a post where you were taking a big proportion of the blame for WS closing all the Jennifer Kesse threads.

I would have thought you were the one least responsible for that.

I saw some posters, some new faces to me, whom I considered to be skating on thin ice.
And if I remember correctly JD posted a subtle warning too.

I for one have had my fair share of warnings from moderators there over the years.

As for Jennifer Kesse I have followed the mystery since Feb 2006 and today I'm still as puzzled about the abduction as I was back then.
myserty64

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone agree that the immediate vicinity of where Jennifer lived was a dark and lonely place at 10 pm?
kudo623

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:35 am    Post subject: Pandora's Box of Ping Reply with quote

I think everyone has wrestled with the cell phone ping theory and how that might fit into this case? But for me this opened up a Pandora's box of endless theories that led me no closer to the truth and more frustrated.

I had to take it on faith that Joyce knew that her daughter would not leave her condo that night--she says "no way in hell", even though OPD has her disappearing between the hours of 10PM and 8AM.

I am not saying that it isn't still tempting for me to open up this box and "jump right in" but I have experienced that and it has led me nowhere. So I have to set it aside for now and concentrate elsewhere.

What I am saying is that the state of the condo that morning shows that Jenn got up took a shower and left for work. It appears to me that she was in a hurry and running late by the looks of things--her bed not made, clothes left on the bed, her panties lying on the bathroom floor, her glasses on the sink, her duffle bag not unpacked, her mace left on the counter, etc.

I think the Kesse's are right that she was abducted from her condo to her car. And from what I understand, Bo the tracking dog tracked the POI's scent to the bottom stairwell of her condo.
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
Does anyone agree that the immediate vicinity of where Jennifer lived was a dark and lonely place at 10 pm?

I would expect it was. Nancy has posted overheads of the complex that IIRC it was in the back, not next to other buildings at the time. Apartments going through conversions, not many neighbors, I would expect pretty quiet back there.
myserty64

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a true crime addict with a particular interest in cold cases.

Recently I watched an episode of Real Detective titled Damage. (not a cold case)
If you get the opportunity watch it.

I strongly believe if the real world detective who worked that case (Phil Ryan, Texas Ranger) was on the Jennifer Kesse case from the get-go this case would have been solved years ago.

Damage shows dogged detective work at it's finest.
The family and friends of Jennifer deserve no less.
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
Just reading through the Jennifer Kesse, 24, missing from Orlando
thread I thought this Nancy person is very knowledgeable.
And then the penny dropped. At least I think it did.

If I'm correct I saw a post where you were taking a big proportion of the blame for WS closing all the Jennifer Kesse threads.

I would have thought you were the one least responsible for that.

I saw some posters, some new faces to me, whom I considered to be skating on thin ice.
And if I remember correctly JD posted a subtle warning too.

I for one have had my fair share of warnings from moderators there over the years.

As for Jennifer Kesse I have followed the mystery since Feb 2006 and today I'm still as puzzled about the abduction as I was back then.
LOL Yes, I think the right penny dropped.

I never use my W/S handle anywhere else, and I can't really explain why. That's the only place I like to wear it, I guess.

Nah, I deserved it. I get over-zealous sometimes and won't stop, even when I know I should.

I'm sorry they closed Jennifer's forum, though. You all didn't deserve it.

You know, there is "new" news, too. Well, maybe it's a stretch to call it new, but Mr. Kesse has started that big on-line fund raiser for his law suit--so he is proceeding with it.
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
I definitely agree. Only about half of the whole complex was occupied--and for all intents and purposes there was no security in place.

If Jennifer had a stalker prior to her moving; the stalker would have had no trouble recognizing the opportunity.
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Pandora's Box of Ping Reply with quote

kudo623 wrote:
I think everyone has wrestled with the cell phone ping theory and how that might fit into this case? But for me this opened up a Pandora's box of endless theories that led me no closer to the truth and more frustrated.

I had to take it on faith that Joyce knew that her daughter would not leave her condo that night--she says "no way in hell", even though OPD has her disappearing between the hours of 10PM and 8AM.

I am not saying that it isn't still tempting for me to open up this box and "jump right in" but I have experienced that and it has led me nowhere. So I have to set it aside for now and concentrate elsewhere.

What I am saying is that the state of the condo that morning shows that Jenn got up took a shower and left for work. It appears to me that she was in a hurry and running late by the looks of things--her bed not made, clothes left on the bed, her panties lying on the bathroom floor, her glasses on the sink, her duffle bag not unpacked, her mace left on the counter, etc.

I think the Kesse's are right that she was abducted from her condo to her car. And from what I understand, Bo the tracking dog tracked the POI's scent to the bottom stairwell of her condo.
I think, though, that the Kesses held on to a morning abduction for so long because it gave Jennifer the best chance of being alive.

Regarding the bed--varying descriptions from the Kesses are: The bed was unmade; It was partially made; sloppily made; It looked like she slept in her bed. (Those are all direct quotes).

Regarding Bo: He tracked a scent to the bottom step of the open air stairwell, but the pond side. Jennifer's assigned parking space was on the other side of the building.
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
I am a true crime addict with a particular interest in cold cases.

Recently I watched an episode of Real Detective titled Damage. (not a cold case)
If you get the opportunity watch it.

I strongly believe if the real world detective who worked that case (Phil Ryan, Texas Ranger) was on the Jennifer Kesse case from the get-go this case would have been solved years ago.

Damage shows dogged detective work at it's finest.
The family and friends of Jennifer deserve no less.
Is this on Netflix, Mystery?

I like to watch shows like that, too--when I can drag myself away from the forums.
myserty64

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where I live it is on Discovery channel's Crime and Investigation.
However in other parts of the world I understand it is on Netflix.

The actor that played Phil Ryan (Texas Ranger) certainly helped make the show as good as it was.

Try this link if you wish. It has the full episode.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=real+detective+episodes&qpvt=real+detective+episodes&view=detail&mid=C3126E342C038BC9865FC3126E342C038BC9865F&&FORM=VRDGAR

You may have to copy and paste.
myserty64

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The abduction of Jennifer Kesse:

Crime of opportunity or stalker?

Was the perpetrator a stranger or someone she knew?

Morning or night?

Somehow, some way, we need to nail the answers to get off square one.
kudo623

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

myserty64 wrote:
The abduction of Jennifer Kesse:

Crime of opportunity or stalker?

Was the perpetrator a stranger or someone she knew?

Morning or night?

Somehow, some way, we need to nail the answers to get off square one.

90% chance that it was done by someone she knew. I think that it is highly likely that this abduction was precipitated by Jenn's trip with Rob to ST CROIX. I think Jealousy may be a motivating factor in her disappearance.

I think somebody wanted Jenn gone and I think that this was a well planned abduction by someone who knew what he was doing and was careful not to leave any evidence.

I also think that a local James Hataway had something to do with Jenn's abduction. He's the only person who could make someone disappear and he even said that he could.
myserty64

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember in a forum I on at some time in the past James Hataway was discussed at some length.
At the time it seemed unlikely he was the sort of person that Jennifer would have crossed paths with.

I wouldn't rule him out entirely though. In this case every possibility has to be examined.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 1 of 35

Jump to: