www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some new crime show interest in Chandra Levy case

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Some new crime show interest in Chandra Levy case Reply with quote

There's quite a bit of activity in Chandra's case with a new crime show season at Oxygen and A&E. We'll see what comes of it. Generally an hour show starting from scratch isn't enough to really shed any light, more a summary of the case.

To a lot of people, a summary is what they need. On the other hand, a summary that says Chandra was jogging/walking in Rock Creek Park and Guandique murdered her before assaulting two joggers in the wooded path off Beach Drive is not going to be helpful.

We know Chandra's behavior, especially approaching her disappearance, and nothing will be helpful unless the audience knows her behavior as well as we have laid it out over the years. Nothing will help unless they know the crime scene as well as we have laid it out here. Nothing will help unless they know a lot more than is told in drive by summaries of how Guandique must have been guilty.

So we will see. And we'll add what's necessary to fill in anything missing.

The first show I'm aware of is Mysteries & Scandals on Oxygen channel. It may have already aired, I didn't see anything on it, but I will take a look in my cable On Demand and see if anything there on it yet.

The next show I'm aware of is First 48 with Marcia Clark. I see that is scheduled for April 12 on A&E. I will start a thread on that and on each of these as I become aware of being scheduled.

That last I've heard of is Nancy Grace new show on A&E oriented toward court cases. I understand they did a show on Chandra case, will see what focus was, what they covered, their opinions, etc. And as with the others will post a date if/when scheduled and start a thread on it.

I'll revisit the other threads we have going and see if there's anything I can add to them in meantime.

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
rd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news. Mysteries & Scandals is airing now, it's on Oxygen channel / website and can be streamed from a number of places.

I'm a participant in this show. From what I've seen they did a good job. I will take a look tonight. I'll start a thread on it and comment on the show there.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: