www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Actual Malice", by Breton Peace with Gary Condit
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject: "Actual Malice", by Breton Peace with Gary Condit Reply with quote

Is anyone else reading "Actual Malice: A True Crime Political Thriller", by Breton Peace, with Gary Condit?
rd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not. Michael Doyle had an article about some things of interest he found in the book. That and any comments you make are good enough for me.

rd
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Mrs. Levy Comments on "Actual Malice" Reply with quote

Radaronline.com

Radar Staff

Murder Victim Chandra Levy's Mom Blasts Gary Condit in Tell-All Shocker

November 15, 2016

"The book is weirdly written", she said. "It's sexually tantalizing to suggest something happened. But doesn't come right out and admit it."

"I'm not going to publish it now, but I do have records."

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/murdered-chandra-levy-mom-susan-levy-blasts-gary-condit-relationship/
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

National Enquirer
Gary Condit-Murdered Intern's Mom Blasts Congressman
National Enquirer Staff
November 25, 2016

"Condit, 68, claimed in a new memoir that he barely knew Chandra, saying
she came by his condo maybe twice."

"I definitely believe he had some sort of (romantic) relationship with my daughter. Why else would she come over to his house?"

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/gary-condit-chandra-levy-murder-congressman-cover-up-claims/
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Gary Condit Tells Det. Durant that Chandra "Likes to Ru Reply with quote

ACTUAL MALICE
by Breton Peace
with Gary Condit
Chapter 8, Page 102

"Chandra works out at the Washington Sports Club. She likes to run", Gary informed Durant.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Gary Tells Durant that "He Doesn't Have a Car". Reply with quote

ACTUAL MALICE
by Breton Peace
with Gary Condit
Chapter 8, Page 102

"Mr. Condit? This is Detective Durant. We'd like to talk with you in person. Do you think you could come down to the station?"

"I don't have a car, but I could arrange transportation down there or you can come by my place if that's easier. I get home around eight tonight", Gary replied.
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent info, Rainbow. I didn't know Condit would document that he's the "friend" that told DC Police that Chandra jogged. I knew it was him but he was never named in news accounts as the "friends" who are the source of "where she frequently ran" and the like.

Now he names himself as that source.

He was telling Durant this from the beginning, setting her up to be found hidden hundreds of feet down from an isolated horse trail.

She liked to run. Right.

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Gary Tells Durant that "He Doesn't Have a Car" Reply with quote

Rainbow wrote:
ACTUAL MALICE
by Breton Peace
with Gary Condit
Chapter 8, Page 102

"Mr. Condit? This is Detective Durant. We'd like to talk with you in person. Do you think you could come down to the station?"

"I don't have a car, but I could arrange transportation down there or you can come by my place if that's easier. I get home around eight tonight", Gary replied.

And the police believed this, cited it in some public statements. If not for Anne Marie going to the police and telling her story, they would never have known better.

Not that they ever acted on it.

rd
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Congressman Condit's Comment: "Chandra likes to run!&q Reply with quote

Hello, rd and all!
I agree with your analysis, rd! It looks like G.C. participated in setting up the false scenario that so many believed was true and ended in the wrong person being incarcerated for a crime he didn't commit!
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: The Red Ford! Reply with quote

We should all be grateful to Anne-Marie and Jim Robinson, her attorney!
Btw., a photo was sent to the FBI lab clearly showing the license plate of what is potentially that car. Someone resembling Chandra (with a rose tattoo), along with someone resembling G.C. in disguise and others(s) left Adams Morgan in a red car during the early days of her disappearance. The photo was captured by someone on a business trip!
rd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interesting, Rainbow. I don't know that the FBI acted on it enough but glad they were given that info.

rd
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACTUAL MALICE
by Breton Peace
With Gary Condit
Chapter 8, Page 103

"What is your relationship to Chandra Levy? How well do you know her?" Durant asked.

"We are friends," Gary answered.

"When did you first meet Chandra?"

"I've known her three or four months. I think I first met her in October or November, when she first came by my office with Jennifer Baker."
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACTUAL MALICE
by Breton Peace
with Gary Condit
Chapter 8, Page 103

"How frequently did you see Chandra?"

"Several Times. She would come by my office periodically."

"Did Chandra ever come by your apartment?"

"Yes."

"How many times did she come by?"

"Two or three maybe."

"Did Chandra ever come over to your apartment during the night?"

"Yes. She came over during the day and at night", Gary replied.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: How Long Did Condit Really Know Chandra? Reply with quote

MURDER ON A HORSETRAIL
by Ralph Daugherty
Chapter 2, Paid Intern

"Vince Flammini had been Condit's staff driver in California for almost 10 years. In a Geraldo Riviera interview, Flammini relates Condit describing a girl to him who matched Chandra perfectly, but describing her to him, earlier during the summer:"

Quote:
He said that she had melons for breasts and had the greatest body he'd ever seen. And that she had curly hair, but she was dark completed. I thought maybe she might have been a black girl. And he is talk about her, but he didn't give me a name. But, he talked about her even before that time. That's why I was wondering if he knew her before. You know before September 2000. [8]

8. Flammini, Vince Interview with Geraldo Riviera. Geraldo. NBC. 17 July 2001. Transcript
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MURDER ON A HORSETRAIL
by Ralph Dauerghty
Chapter 2, Paid Intern
"Flammini elaborates fuller on Hannity and Colmes:"

Quote:
He explained to me--it was way before December. I left in September. And June, July, and August he was telling me about this girl he met. And he described Chandra to the tee. And then it comes out he said he didn't meet her until December. And here she worked in the governor's office with his son and daughter and sister. And he said--and they all said they didn't know her. Well, I don't believe that. [9]

9. Flammini, Vince Interview with Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes. Hannity and Colmes. Fox News. 27 Feb 2002. Transcript
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: