www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse POI photo analysis links
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked over several of my blowups carefully to see if there was additional hand grasping a bag indications I could point to. There's not enough visibility through the fence for me to be able to point to anything like that.

The enlargement of the POI's body below his head, or perhaps the contraction of his head, is so out of proportion I decided to study that further and take some measurements. I compared the surveillance camera images of the gate to a picture from another poster who posted some pictures of HOTG on my Blowups page.

I found that the center of the gate where the sign is is 10% larger than above it where there are rails across and his head between the rails. This would be barrell distortion and I checked and this is an expected distortion. I would be able to do a lot better research if I knew the model of this surveillance camera but was never divulged despite repeated requests in posts for the info.

What's interesting is the so called hump in his back is a result of this enlargement distortion. Everything below the rail where his head his all of a sudden expands. His back below the rail is much further back than above the rail. His whole body is out of proportion to the back of the head, including his leg and foot.

The effect appears to be amplified I think because he has angled from closer to the gate to the palm tree. When I was there the palm tree was set out from the pool on an extension that ran out into the lane. Basically it set you out into the lane at least that far to walk by. His foot may be closet to the camera and his head farthest away, and the distortion magnifies the depth of that little distance.

I looked at image 1 to compare and there wasn't as much distortion of his body that I could tell. But interestingly every aspect of image 1 including the gate and car is I compute 17% larger than image 2. Given it's the same camera in the same second I have to think this is from some processing step by the police but I don't know.

The third and fourth stills are same size but they're much smaller and didn't come from same source as first and second. Some difference in occurred in handling.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking it was possible he was carrying multiple items .

He may be. I don't know what's in front of him. Now in image 1 where he's just getting to the gate I have pointed out what clearly to me is his hand clenched around something. The something looks somewhat tubular like it could be the gun that perhaps he is going to holster as he walks, it could be other things like a handle of a bag, maybe others can have a better feel for it.

A problem is that the hand is farther back than his body and doesn't look natural there in the position it's in. The fundamental problem is that the camera as I researched these cameras back then have their lens stay open in between pictures and with movement it amounts to something like time lapse photograph. It's not an instant snapshot frozen in place. That arm and hand could have been there and sort of recorded but his body moved on and that's what we see in picture.

It's something that can be a plus. Where his hand would be hidden in both images here's an echo from when it was visible and we see his hand clenching something.

In any event, it's worth taking a look at in image 1.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's say this is a LEO, do you really think he would wear his bike helmet and full uniform? In my opinion, if a POI wants to be forgettable he doesn't wear a bike helmet while exiting a car, or wear his police uniform in a less than desirable complex, people remember those things. People remember naked, police and costumes... But if the POI is impersonating LEO, that would indicate planning which contradicts parking Jen's car in mid day light while her family is already aware of her disappearance and descending upon her condo.

Some interesting observations, thanks. Mirrowing is something I haven't tried, I will keep that in mind. The cylindar object is the least clear, did you see what looks like a clenched hand? We're talking image 1 here. I just took a look at my Blowups page and I'm surprised how prominent the hand artifact is in the first blowup, image 1, image 2, and then a blowup of image 1. It took me forever to find these things examining pixel by pixel, most of my spare time in 2007. Now I take a look and although not enough detail to identify as hand and fingers clearly (another blowup further down does better), but for an overall blowup it's clearly visible in the space between the left posts.

The object I was referring to extends from his fingers at a slightly downward tilt, behind a fencepost, and then on past the post a bit. Further down the page I have a pic of a hand holding an X-26. Right above that pic you can see what looks to me like a clenched hand and from it what appears to me to be an object that's not part of the shirt patterns. It isn't a make or break thing if it isn't a hand. It doesn't indicate law enforcement one way or the other, but I did think it might be a hand holding whatever the holster carries.

The law enforcement insignia was of two types. Right there in image 1 right where the hand and object ends is a floating enlarged law enforcement type shoulder patch. In image 3 I have isolated a police / DoD shaped badge. Look at the armed bike security guard on my Blowups page, an ad from a Ft. Lauderdale area security company that I found several weeks after I had written about everything I found in the images, and this bike patrolman's uniform is pretty much identical to what I described. Of interest here, look at his left chest / shoulder and see the badge and patch. Very similar.

Now you ask an interesting question, would the POI wear something that sticks out like a armed officer. And there's real LEO to consider, and an impersonator. I would say I don't think this uniform matches any actual law enforcement in Orlando. And while I know it matches at least one security company that advertised statewide as I picture, there's no indication any Orlando properties had security equipped like this. I tend to think this is an impersonator.

I would think that dressed and equipped like this is camoflauge. While noticeable, it also would throw investigators off. "I saw a heavily equipped security guard park the car and walk away." That's pretty much all you'd have. No matter where they looked, they'd be looking in the wrong place.

Now what about the logistics of parking the car even as Jennifer's family had arrived at the condo. He needs to get rid of it before police are looking for it, and he needs to park it where he can get back home. I don't think it's an accident that he parked her car precisely at noon. This is a planned jettison after finishing with abduction in my opinion.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering if it was the spot numbered 2 or the spot numbered 3?

Jennifer's car was parked in spot #3. #2 is on the access / parking lane running along Texas. POI pulled into entrance off Texas (Huntington Green Ct.), passed the lane with #2 on it, passed the pool, and pulled into #3 spot. He then walked back around the pool and gate across from the white car above #2.

Note the white cement ramp across from white car above #2. That's the gate where POI was caught on camera. The car in the image stills was parked in either #2 or the spot below it, it was not directly behind the POI as you look through the gate.

POI was walking in lane running along Texas basically toward corner of Texas and Americana. At that point he could turn right and walk along Americana toward Mosaic as many people believe. But normally a person would walk right up the sidewalk from where he parked to Americana (not visible in picture, on left edge running along the apartment buildings) or more likely walk on out Huntington Green Ct. and eventually get to Americana on other side of complex.

Yet he backtracked around the pool and at that corner of green hedges and lane by the gate, he stopped behind a palm tree and looked back across the pool at #3. That's what is in image 3.

J4J took a picture through the gate at #3 which gives a feel for that. Picture posted on Blowups page.

thanks for that overhead. helps immensely.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with your take on why the POI was careful with his parking job, but it is interesting that he doesn't seem in any way concerned about being seen. As in, he could have waited until dark to park the car. Or parked the car in the shopping mall across the street (which might have caused LE to focus on that mall--Jennifer was said to like to shop there.)

When I think about all the options this guy had to hide the car, it's intriguing that he would choose the middle of the day, full day-light to park the car in a spot that would likely be found, fairly soon. He parked her car close to the pool....

A good point about the strip mall parking lot across Texas being a much better place to park the car and walk away much more discretely. I have considered that, for that matter, have noted in past that if POI were intent on parking the car away from Mosaic and walking back then the strip mall parking on Conroy would make a lot more sense for that. Parking in an open parking lot clearly didn't accomplish whatever the goal was.

I have considered that POI didn't even park on HOTG lane running along Texas as the car would appear more to be abandoned than parked at HOTG. It appears the intent was to cast suspicion at HOTG residents, a diversion. That was as you noted a prominent parking spot at entrance to the walkways through the apartment buildings.

Along those lines, I also don't think the POI lived in proximity to Texas and Americana. The abandonment of her car would be pointing away from where he lived, be it Mosaic or whereever. In my opinion he caught a bus there at the corner bus stop and probably a bus headed back west on Americana and Conroy.

I think he's dressed up as a security guard and is making these moves with the air of authority. These people, and there's a lot of them, I documented three or four news in Florida alone in 2007 when I was researching this, and that's just what I happened upon, wasn't even a methodical search. Others are not dressed and equipped as security guards but approach mostly girls and walk away with them, out of stores mostly, acting as an authority. There was a lot of these strange perverted criminals out there, I don't know about since then.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I read is that there was no security at the Mosaic until two weeks after Jennifer went missing. He could be security for a business in the area.

What makes you think his outfit is that of a security guard?

I enlarged and adjusted brightness and contrast of the POI images back in 2007 and found several LE artifacts on the POI as well as his face looking back in image 3.

The shape of what can be seen of the back of the head is that of a cycling helmet and there is a solid thigh holster and straps, as well as some additional gear and insignia. I spent many many hours trying to identify the uniform and finally did come across pretty much an exact replica from a Ft. Lauderdale area security company that lost their license several months after Jennifer disappeared. They also advertised in other cities such as Orlando.

However, I am thinking this is an imposter LE and getup is based on that uniform or just happens to be similar. A thigh holstered bike security guard is just extremely rare. That S. Florida ad of their uniform is the only one I ever found.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I heard in at least program on Jennifer's disappearance that someone (Drew Kesse?) state that it appears that the left pants leg looks to have band or strap holding the pants leg close to the leg. Looking at it again, I can see where it does appear to have a strap around the leg. The aren't many reasons for doing that. One is a cyclist that wants to keep the pants leg away from the chain. Outside of a motorcycle rider or a firefighter I can't think of any other reason for strapping down the pants leg. I did that when I was using a bicycle to commute to work.

If that were the case, though, and he walked back to the condo complex did he have a bike parked there? I would have thought that someone riding a bike out of the complex would be noticed.

I don't think the logistics allows for his bike to be positioned at HOTG and he brings the car there and rides off. I don't know if this guy was actually riding a bike or just using the uniform as an imposter LE, armed security guard in this case. This person could be a security guard who was paid to bring a car over to HOTG and take a bus back. It could be someone who was out previous night in a car and abducted Jennifer in a parking lot.

I helped search for a missing student back in college. It turned out she was abducted by some guy who put up a police light on his car and pulled her over. He drove away with her and eventually confessed under questioning and took police to her shallow grave. That was a long time ago but there are men like that out there, just prowling around looking to kidnap a woman and eventually kill her.

I can't make too much reason out of someone like that. It doesn't have to make sense, just has to be an authority figure to confuse and overcome a victim. And being armed is part of that.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't look like any security guard outfit I've ever seen. Too casual. And there were no places on that route where a security guard would have been used--you've got fast food joints, that sort of thing. And neither condominium sites had security at that time.

But the bike helmet seems plausible.

Yeah, I have looked at my blowups of that head shot on a number of screens including my large screen tv. The curvature is perfect, with a rounding, plateau, and sloped indentation back to head. I have spent a lot of time in past looking at pictures of bike helmets to match, and posted some and updated at times. The years go by and I forget a lot of this stuff. The best match I found was a Rudy Project bike helmet, including possible POLICE logoed helmets. I have them pictured on the Blowups page.

The casualness of the clothes is interesting. The first problem is the color. We know this camera had a nighttime vision during day problem, the police uniforms showed up light when they looked at it. But rather than inform the public that the images were color distorted, they said don't worry about the clothes. Well worse than not worrying about it, people take a look at it, "see" a white tshirt and white casual pants, and say painter, cook, some worker abducted Jennifer and probably has fled the country. And we haven't moved off that needle in eleven plus years.

So the clothes aren't white, and that's part of the look of casualness. The second problem is that is not a casual tshirt. There is some gear on his back and a tubular artifact from belt down, not suitable for bike riding. Resembles a baton or flashlight or rounded carrying bag of some sort but I wouldn't rule out an artificial image artifact, it is perfectly rounded. This is in the original image, people see it as an arm and see the cutoff of white as a short sleeved tshirt. In fact, the arm can't be seen and unknown if shirt is short sleeved.

The third problem is that due to movement during time lapse photography and severe aspect distortion, among the artifacts seen is an LE type shoulder patch in image 1. It's insufficient to indicate LE on its own, but with everything else and an LE shaped badge in image 3 it is consistent.

The fourth is pants. They are not pressed slacks to be sure. But they are consistent with a bike riding LE with the strapped down ankle, what appears to be athletic socks, and shoes that are consistent with that uniform. This is a very unusual combo, but I have seen it described as regulation military bike security uniform. At one point I had some regs I found that described it but I lost them and couldn't find them again.

In addition to possiblly resembling a military uniform, take a look on my page at the security guard uniform I found later in 2007 after intensive searching, and the elements are all there.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a couple of items that make the unlikely construction worker abducts Jennifer and drives off and then returns to work walking down Americana from a mile away where he parked her car even more unlikely.

One is the info that Jennifer's father posted that he was told that both phones were disabled at 10:40 pm. Unless and until we find out that that is bogus information then she wasn't around in the morning, and quite frankly there is no information that she was around that morning other than family's perception of wetness in the shower. And for that matter we don't know that the abductor didn't use the shower.

Second is what I found in the POI images. It doesn't matter that it doesn't make sense, we have to accept what is, not bias our perception to what we expect. Isolate the head and enlarge it (or just use my work) and display on a large screen tv and you won't see a deviation from a perfectly formed bike helmet. There is no hair bun that perfect.

Look at the thigh below the gate keylock and see the perfectly formed thigh and belt straps and holster. This is solid perfection, not something you can wish away. Look at the security guard ad picture, enlarged same as the POI image, and see everything I found in that image, about as close a replica as you can get.

Until the POI is dealt with by identifying the gear found in the picture then this case isn't going to go any further than when I found this stuff in 2007.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could believe the blowup pictures, but they are too unreliable with floating images, I literally can see whatever I want to see. I'll give it another look..

There is one floating artifact, that is the shape of an LE shoulder patch over shoulder area in image 1. And I pointed out that it was floating and explained the time lapse photography, movement, and lens distortion. I also pointed that that artifact was not indictive of anything compelling on its own, but is consistent with every other artifact found in the images, that being LE oriented.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided that after all these years I would take another look at the video of Jennifer's car being parked and see if I could see anything better now.
I found a copy of the video that I could play at:
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=498_1179526582

With everything much better these days I can see the video now about as well as can be expected.

The headlights of the car are seen as it pulls in, backs up, and pulls in again. Don't know how the reporting could have got that wrong.
Might have garbled somebody's description of the the car backing up and pulling in again as backed in.

At 12:59:43 CAM2 time POI emerges from car. I'm going to lower my estimate of POI height based on height compared to car versus the palm tree. It looks more like me standing next to the car, I'm 5'7. I would lower POI height estimate to 5'7 to 5'8 from 5'9 to 5'11 now that I've seen POI standing next to car.

The whiteness of the clothing as seen in the video is disconcerting. Even though I know it's infrared doing it it's difficult to mentally picture in darker clothes. I did think of something that should be done. I have through the years asked for the make, model, and settings of the gate camera so that I could test what kind of clothes show up as what. Well clearly after eleven years no one wants to give out that info.

But something better just occurred to me. The police had to go through at least a day's worth of surveillance of both cameras to find the POI images. They would have seen several people walking by gate for example. They would have been able to see whether POI clothes were abnormally light compared to others, I mean most people wouldn't be wearing all white. And they would know whether POI looked like most other people or was one of very few to be in very light colored clothing.

I would certainly hope that the surveillance tapes that were reviewed to get these images weren't discarded. This could be done even now and have a very good determination if POI was wearing white clothes while others looked normal darker colors than all white.

I did some very rough resizing and contrast adjustments to make out the POI figure better. Standing next to the car the POI is a solid build, not thin, not heavy. There is dark shading around his middle. This is not well defined like a belt but just a general wider dark shading around the middle.

Head and dark above head are visible. He extends his right arm and the arm is all white just like rest of his clothes. To me it is clear he is wearing a long sleeved shirt. It looks like a band of darkness around his wrist area.

Next image that I stopped on was at 12:59:44. Here his back is much darker. It looks to me like he slung a backpack type device over his back from :43 to :44 (image seconds are not very accurate as we saw with gate POI images). I have noted that equipment on his back in image 2 of gate images and it looks like he did sling that over his back when he got out of the car.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a picture of the bubble patterns? I'd love to take a look at them. I can't spot them with my eye, or is there a time in the video you suggest I look at to see the pattern?

This is from the 6th image down on my Blowups page, which is a blowup of image 2 at the gate, posted between pictures of a shirt and shoe on the page. Right above the shoe in the image includes this cutout.

There is also a similar random pattern on the rough metal fence posts. Observing on my large CRT monitor where I orginally did the work (which is not set up today, I took the laptop on a trip and haven't set it back up yet), the bubble patterns on the shoe is very clear. I posted at time in 2007 that it probably could narrow down make of shoe. I also said same thing about the bike helmet and holster webbing for that matter.

The shoe picture I posted below it was I thought sort of close.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still feel as you did that this was a security officer or someone impersonating one ?

He pretty much matches to a T the uniform of a security company in Hollywood, FL near where Jennifer had just driven from day before and visited every couple of weeks. He may have been a former security guard at that company. He may have stalked her at her residence and then returned to S. Florida. People keep asking why after she just got back from her trip, well, there's a reason.

My thought is that part of the reason to wear that uniform and holster is to be able to openly carry an X-26 type stun gun and use it to disable a victim. Who knows what type of thought process these people have but they've been out there doing this stuff. I did the research on the holster and stun gun back in 2007 so what I found was information current to her disappearance.

But the badge in image 3 in section below the face is a deputy sheriff / DoD shape badge which I was told by one security guard is not allowed to be used by security guards. And the uniform is also that of military regulation armed bike patrol. I don't have a picture of it but I read the regs, lost them, and couldn't find them again. But that was the only other organization I could place this uniform of an armed bike security guard.

Not being able to identify the distinctive thigh and belt strapping for the holster bothers me the most though. It's the most distinctive item in the images and yet unidentified it has not helped us a bit to get a clue on this POI.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going on hair style alone, and I understand some say that the POI image is of low quality, but you can almost make out what style that hair is and we really have nothing else to go on visually speaking.

The theory of the POI wearing a bicycle helmet makes no sense because there isn't height there on that right side view. I think it's hair, personally speaking.

Since we don't see the front or sides of the POI's head, a comparison can only be to the back of the hair tied up in a bun thing that people believe that the back is. Generally hair tied up in a bun in back will be pulled back from the front.

I do appreciate feedback on the bike helmet though. Height wise I have examples of bike helmets with that style of back posted on the Blowups page. The ones I found that matched closest were Rudy Project helmets.

I compared again and the POI top is not very high, that's very true, and I also thought it was a hair bun for the first day or two. But comparing them again just now points out how perfect the curves are on that top to back with a plateau and double hump in back. The more you look at it the more you see how solid the shape is.

The other factor is that you canpractically see where the hair in the back is visble as a texture below the helmet. Also along those lines the back from the double hump slopes back into the neck and shows in the image as a zig zag pattern.

Lastly, you can see the top of the POI's head in image 3 above his face and in the video of the car being parked, and both cases you can see a rise from his head of a dark solid shape that is not a high helmet at all but is a solid regular shape. Of course both of those images are from a distance but helpful.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's too hard to tell with how awful the security footage is. I really believe it could be anyone, it's that bad.

The pictures rule out very dark complected people, heavy people, large people, and feminine people. Also very small people which includes children and lots of women. The face in image 3 would exclude out of an average group of men a decent portion of them.

Of course none of this matters to anyone that is doing anything so just academic, but still putting it out there to make sure there's something to ignore.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: