www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pamela Smart: Prison Interview, Parole hearings, File

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Pamela Smart: Prison Interview, Parole hearings, File Reply with quote

I don't want to swear, but who gives a rats azz what she has to say. I couldn't bring up the whole article but it is available on the newsstands. I think it can be found online somewhere. She always has made me want to vomit. I feel bad for his family, (who has passed away) to have to have lived with what she had done, killing him.

Rest in Peace Gregg.

Goz

Fair Use
Pamela Smart: Her Revealing Prison Interview
By Jeff Truesdell
07/20/2014 at 09:35 AM EDT

Snip
On the 24th anniversary of her husband's murder, Pamela Smart sits in a conference room at New York's maximum-security Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, where she is serving life without parole, and reflects on how she will get through another day.

"I have a situation that most people would think is hopeless," the onetime New Hampshire school administrator says quietly.

"But each day is an opportunity. You don't have to be a prisoner in prison."

It's a sentiment Smart has long clung to, having spent more of her life jailed than free.

Now 46, she was convicted at age 23 of persuading her then 16-year-old lover William "Billy" Flynn to kill her husband, Gregg Smart, 24.

She became a tabloid sensation as the salacious details of her sexual escapades with confessed triggerman Flynn, who enlisted high school pals Patrick "Pete" Randall, Vance "J.R." Lattime Jr. and Raymond Fowler to kill Gregg, came out in court.

Snip

0,,20835343,00.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl13%7Csec3_lnk4%26pLid%3D505194

Note: Link won't post.
check People Magazine Site for avail. story.
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:56 am    Post subject: Pic note Reply with quote

Note:

Try to pull up her pic.
I'll make no comment.
Just view it if you can.

Thanks
Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:04 pm    Post subject: Billy Flynn up for parole Reply with quote

I am hard core when it comes to prison but when Greggs father was alive he said maybe he should be paroled at 40. I feel he did his time and Pam Smart manipulated the kids that killed her husband.

It is up to the victims reps to make this decision at the hearing.

*See link for story/ and details of crime

Goz

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_27671126/

Fair Use
Teen killer, Pamela Smart's student and lover, up for parole
By Lynne Tuohy Associated Press

Posted: 03/08/2015 10:25:33 AM PDT0 Comments
Updated: 03/08/2015 10:50:44 AM PDT

Snip
Twenty-five years after Gregg Smart's killing, Pamela Smart remains in prison serving life without the possibility of parole and Flynn makes his first bid for parole Thursday, his 41st birthday.
Flynn pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and testified in Smart's 1991 trial that she threatened to break up with him if he didn't kill her husband. Flynn was sentenced to 28 years to life in prison, minus credit for pretrial incarceration. Here's a look at some key details in the case:

Snip
To this day, Pamela Smart denies knowing about the plot. But the state's star witness, a teenage intern in whom Smart confided, secretly recorded her after the killing saying, "If you tell the (expletive) truth, you'll send me to the slammer for the rest of my (expletive) life."

Smart was convicted March 22, 1991, of being an accomplice to first-degree murder, conspiracy and witness tampering. Randall got 28 years to life; he comes up for parole in April. Two other teenagers served prison sentences and have been released.
Snip

Snip
PAROLE PITCH

Parole files in New Hampshire are not public record, and Flynn's lawyer, Cathy Green, declined to say what Flynn would tell the board.

Seven years ago, testifying on his motion for a reduced sentence, a tearful Flynn took full responsibility for his actions and apologized.

"I promise you I will carry this guilt and remorse with me every day for the rest of my life," he said.

Gregory Smart's father, William, told Flynn then that he might be prepared to see him go free when Flynn reached 40 but that he wasn't ready yet. William Smart has since died.

Flynn married while behind bars, has a teen stepdaughter and has earned his GED and electrician's helper license.
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:14 pm    Post subject: More on the org. trial Reply with quote

Photo journal on AOL

Snip
Smart's trial was the first in the country to be televised nationally from start to finish, her trial lawyer, Mark Sisti, said ruefully.

"Her trial turned into the ultimate daytime TV drama, and the witnesses were dressing up for it and performing rather than testifying," Sisti said.

Hers was also one of the first high-profile trials involving a teacher-student sex affair.

Stories of the trial and Flynn's testimony about their affair were picked up internationally, and cameras caught every graphic image and detail.

"We're a voyeuristic society," said veteran trial lawyer and University of New Hampshire School of Law professor Buzz Scherr. "We like looking at other people's dirty laundry."

And, Scherr noted: "This one had it all."

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:24 pm    Post subject: The crime- Plot Reply with quote

I really think he should be paroled. 2 others were, She manipulated teens and they paid the price for what they did and seem truly remorseful. She will stay in prison for life where she belongs. My God, she did not want to lose her furniture and dog, as if that was taking place. Such evil.

Goz

The Plot:

Snip
According to trial testimony, Smart was 22 and one of Flynn's instructors in a self-awareness program at Winnicunnet High School in Hampton when she seduced the 15-year-old Flynn. She told him she needed her husband killed because she feared she would lose everything, including her dog and furniture, if she divorced Gregg Smart as their wedding anniversary approached.

Flynn said he and three cohorts bungled an attempt to kill Smart in April, when they got lost on the way there. But on May 1, 1990, he and 18-year-old Patrick Randall entered the Smarts' Derry condominium and forced Gregory Smart to his knees in the foyer. As Randall held a knife to the man's throat, Flynn fired a hollow-point bullet into his head.

To this day, Pamela Smart denies knowing about the plot.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:55 am    Post subject: Parole Reply with quote

From Nancy Graces Blog
Pamela Smart's teen lover granted parole
By Stephen Loiaconi
* Link not available

updated5:36 PM EDT, Fri March 13, 2015

I generally do not believe parole should be granted being so hard but in this case Flynn seemed to have been manipulated. I am sorry for Gregg Smart though. I think Flynn is remorseful and served his time.

Goz

Snip
Twenty-five years later, on his 41st birthday, Flynn learned Thursday that he could be released from prison this June.

The New Hampshire Adult Parole Board granted Flynn's request for parole, noting a "sincere effort to try to change his ways and move forward in his life" while incarcerated, according to Department of Corrections spokesman Jeffrey Lyons.

Lyons told HLN that Flynn, who is currently at the Bolduc Correctional Facility in Warren, Maine, will likely be released on June 4, his earliest possible parole date, assuming the board approves his final parole plan and officials in Maine also accept it. Flynn will also be required to attend counseling after his release.

"I will always feel terrible about what happened 25 years ago," Flynn told the parole board via telephone during Thursday's hearing. "Parole will not change that."

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject: Statement from Pam Reply with quote

I'm happy she did not get the DP. In fact, I believe prison should not be a walk in the park. She acts as if she is suffering but Gregg is dead. It's been 25 years since the death of Gregg and she seems to be speaking out. She is upset the "KIDS" well men.have been slowly let out of prison.

Fair use
Aol News
May 4, 2015

Now, 25 years after her infamous 1990 crime, Pamela Smart says prison is worse than she could have imagined.

She told INSIDE EDITION, "Some days, I really wonder 'Am I ever going to get out of here?' 'What's it going to be like to die in here?'" She added, "When I start thinking like that, I wish that I would have had the death penalty rather than life in prison."

The Pam Smart Case riveted the nation. At age 22, she was accused of persuading her teenage lover to murder her husband, Gregg.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: