www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brenda Heist- Missing 11 years, turns self into police

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Brenda Heist- Missing 11 years, turns self into police Reply with quote

Her daughter won't forgive her, her ex-husband is remarried and trying to forgive her as Brenda Heist of PA turns herself into police after walking way from her life 11 years ago.

I understand she was under a bit of stress, a divorce, trying to work and support children and the Housing Program denying her help but she left her family. She lived homeless under bridges and ate from dumpstars.
Brenda's husband was under suspicion too when she went missing until and until she showed up..

I feel bad for her family. She had a choice, she could have called. No doubt her now adult children hurt.. She should have called..

Goz

Fair use
Daughter to mother who reappeared after 11 years: Rot in hell times
»By Lateef Mungin, CNN
updated 8:20 AM EDT, Fri May 3, 2013

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/03/us/pennsylvania-woman-reappears/index.html

Snip
Though her mother has suddenly reappeared after 11 years, don't expect a family reunion any time soon, Morgan Heist says.

"I don't think she deserves to see me," the 20-year-old told CNN's Piers Morgan on Thursday night. "I don't really have any plans on going to see her."

Anger is one of the many emotions Morgan Heist has gone through since she learned last week that Brenda Heist, the mother she last saw when she was 8, had mysteriously reappeared.

Brenda Heist disappeared from her Pennsylvania family some 11 years ago, leaving her husband,daughter and son wondering if something terrible had happened to her. Police searched for her for years, even at one point creating a cold case task force.

Missing mom's dramatic transformation
Daughter hopes mom 'rots in hell'
Ex: I don't want to talk to runaway wife
Missing woman turns up 11 years later Then last week Brenda Heist, 54, turned herself in to authorities in Key Largo, Florida, saying she had just walked away from her family because of stress.

The fact that her mother abandoned her and never even called has left her seething, Morgan Heist said.

The anger is captured in a post on the daughter's Twitter page that reads she hopes her mother "rots in hell."

Snip

Snip
Schofield spoke to Heist at length after she turned herself in.

"She was very emotional; she hung her head; she's ashamed. She was crying when I met with her. She knows what she did was completely wrong, but all that while, she'd never made one effort to call or contact her family at all," Schofield said.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: