www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another cop's wife disappears- Stacy Ann Peterson of Chicago
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Trail date Reply with quote

Drew's trail, after much delay is set to begin about July 23.

Can't wait to see this man go down..

Sad he will never give the body up.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: update on trial/news Reply with quote

Some info. on the upcoming trial of Drew Peterson.. Much needed infor. so all can prepare to see Drew go down and justice served. Once again, we need to find Stacy..
July 23 jury selection begins. It's about time, this is one long trial.

Goz

Fair Use
Battle over Drew Peterson evidence continues
By Graham Winch
updated 11:46 AM EDT, Tue July 03, 2012

Snip

The wrangling over what the jury will hear in Peterson’s trial has been a long battle. The trial was delayed for almost two years as his attorneys appealed the admissibility of hearsay statements made by his dead ex-wife. Peterson’s attorneys lost that fight in May, but have kept fighting with prosecutors over the admissibility of other key pieces of evidence.

Snip

Jury selection for Peterson’s trial is scheduled to begin July 23.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/07/03/drew-peterson-battle-over-evidence-continues
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Update on trial Reply with quote

Snip
Jury selection began Monday in the murder trial of former Chicago-area police officer Drew Peterson, who is accused of killing his third wife and is the leading suspect in the disappearance of his fourth.

Opening statements are scheduled for next week. Peterson's attorney Joel Brodsky told CNN's sister network In Session that he expects the trial to last about a month.

Peterson, 58, is charged in the 2004 death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. He also remains under investigation in the October 2007 disappearance of fourth wife, Stacy Peterson.

In April, an Illinois appellate court ruled that prosecutors may use potentially incriminating statements made by Savio and Peterson's still-missing wife against him -- a key development in the case.

Snip

http://us.cnn.com/2012/07/23/justice/illinois-peterson-trial/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: News from court Reply with quote

Trial on wed focused on how Drew tried to kill his wife. I'm wondering how many incidents like this took place before he actually killed her?

Fair Use
Peterson trial focuses on alleged threat to kill his wife
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 11:39 PM EDT, Wed August 15, 2012

Snip
The trial of former Chicago-area police Sgt. Drew Peterson, accused of killing his ex-wife, focused Wednesday on an incident in which he allegedly had threatened to kill her with a knife.

Defense attorneys sought to discredit Kathleen Savio's account of the July 2002 incident, in which she had said Peterson pushed her down the stairs of her home, upset about their divorce proceedings, and told her to turn her head so he could kill her.

Peterson, 58, is on trial, charged with the murder of Savio, his third wife, who was found dead in her dry, clean bathtub March 1, 2004.

Snip

http://us.cnn.com/2012/08/15/justice/illinois-drew-peterson-trial/index.html?hpt=ju_c2
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reading a Rag Magazine Reply with quote

I was in the supermarket and picked up a Globe or Star
and I started reading an article on DP and his FANS.

Appears he has many female fans.. He may RE-Marry. He feels he will be released.
I find it crazy that women would actually go after Drew considering he
is being accused of murdering his wife and his 4th wife is missing.
I know criminals have female fans but don't they even think this man has had four wives and his thought to have killed two of them?

I am praying Stacey's body will show up during this time period but knowing DP, this will not happen

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: update on court Reply with quote

No need for any comments. Jury started deliberations on Wed.
Only thing needed to state is that like most, I can only hope this madman is found guilty.

Goz

Fair Use
Witness: Drew Peterson asked me to find hitmanBy Graham Winch
updated 2:17 PM EDT, Wed August 22, 2012

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/08/22/witness-drew-peterson-asked-me-find-hitman

Snip
One of Drew Peterson’s former co-workers testified Wednesday that Peterson asked him to find someone to kill his third wife, Kathleen Savio, in 2003.

On Wednesday, Jeffery Pachter said, "[Peterson] asked me if I could find someone to take care of his third wife."

Pachter later said Peterson called him a few months after Savio’s death and told him, “The favor that I asked of you, I don’t need it anymore.” After seeing coverage of the Peterson case on HLN’s Nancy Grace show, Pachter said he decided to go to police with his murder-for-hire story.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: update Reply with quote

From the Court:

Fair Use
Drew Peterson trial: The most critical moments
By Alice Feigel
updated 12:14 PM EDT, Wed September 05, 2012

link: http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/09/05/critical-moments-drew-peterson-trial?hpt=ju_r1

Snip
Peterson is charged with two counts of first degree murder for allegedly killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio, in 2004. Savio’s death was originally ruled an accidental bathtub drowning. But when Peterson’s fourth wife, Stacy, went missing in 2007, the authorities re-opened the investigation of Savio’s death and ruled it a homicide.

Peterson has pleaded not guilty and has been in jail on $20 million bail since he was arrested on May 7, 2009. Stacy’s whereabouts are still unknown. Peterson is not facing any charges related to her disappearance, but he is considered a suspect.

Opening statements

During his opening statement, prosecutor James Glasgow described the relationship between Savio and Peterson as dysfunctional, abusive, and violent. Glasgow said Peterson held a knife to Savio’s throat and threatened her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: