www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minos George Nicolas, gym manager

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Hide and Seek Reply with quote

Didn't he go into hiding after the disappearance, because of personal safety concerns?
rd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what was widely reported / commented, except name was reported as Errol Thompson. Now this name. We know he didn't want his name reported, and only one news reported it, either inadvertantly or deliberately wrong, or a different person is being brought in to testify by prosecutors.

He's saying similar things as quoted by ABC News that I quote in book.

I just posted in Guandique Trial thread. Errol Thompson was manager quoted by Washington Post, and Minos the membership manager who actually talked to Chandra.

rd
peripeteia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Erroll Thompson alias Nick Mines Reply with quote

Erroll used several aliases, he had one news article where he posted
a picture of himself 20 years before, being skinny, etc, and used
the name Nick Mines. Also, James fallout remembers some strange
articles he wrote, you'll have to ask Fallout what that was about.

The news article in the paper had a full length picture of him,
and he said that he was a good friend of Chandra's!?

In the ABC interview, he gave the name as Errol Thompson, and
they were the same person?

Technically he was the last person to see Chandra alive, and I believe
she had on the same clothes when she was found as when she was last seen, i.e. t shirt, black leggings, fanny pack... re: ABC interview
The whole thing about this guy is odd, why who knows....anyone's guess,
15 minutes of fame who knows
peripeteia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Erroll Reply with quote

Nick Mines gave the interview in the paper forget which one don't think it
was the Washington Post

Interview by Erroll Thompson, re: ABC

Same person
Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Washington is a Small Town. Reply with quote

One thing that I do know about this case is that some of the main potential witnesses were told to "drop the case". Some of these same people disguised and/or hid their identities in tv news and tabloid reports.
rd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My goodness, nice to see you kate and rainbow. The knowledge we have of this case that would have made a huge difference in finding a just verdict in Chandra's murder trial completely went to waste. Just a total shame. I would have had to win the lottery to be able to hire a top notch lawyer team with lawyers like Ted Williams to get our information heard. That's just a total lack of justice.

The lawyers didn't present the several more likely murder scenarios that cast more than a reasonable doubt that Chandra was traipsing for her first outdoor jog down DC highways and into a national forest on a horse trail. Jury never even heard any of it, such as kate mentions above. Top notch paid lawyers would have pounded the jury on it. This is guilt by lack of money.

And Chandra's memory still hasn't seen justice.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Guilt by Governmental Cover-up Reply with quote

Hello, Rd!
I think that there was a whole lot of money spent on this case and a number of very good experts worked on it. My feeling is that there is some kind of governmental cover-up in play here.
rd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no doubt in my mind. Passing a lie detector test and finding another unidentified man's DNA on Chandra's tights each would free anyone else in another case.

But not in this government coverup.
peripeteia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Was Errol, minos, Nike was he looking for 15 minutes of fame Reply with quote

http://www.wwlp.com/dpp/news/local/hampden/murder-suspect-attempts-suicide

Greetings rd, and tout la gang all the best wishes for a happy new year.

Several years ago I sent a copy of the photo on the above website, person
on the far right to the police in Washington, and to the investigators of the Molly Bish Foundation, and a copy of the clip of the interview Erroll Thompson who appeared in the ABC interview, Dianne Sawyer. The Washington police called, and I was not home, I called and wrote an email to them, but no one
every called again. They had not left me a message in the first instance
but identified by caller ID.

I thought the likeness of these two people were remarkable. However it seems
they have a suspect in the murder of Molly, person in the middle, re: url above.

Regardless of whatever is his name, the person who did the interview with Dianne Sawyer, told some inconsistencies, such as he stated he was good friends with Chandra, and given how private Chandra seems to have been this is false. Also, he gave the description of her clothing which she was wearing, and it appears that these were the clothes Chandra was wearing the next day...or should say, found near her body. Also, the fanny pack
that was found at the site. This guy who allegedly is Erroll, told several inconsistencies....

Not only about his name, but other things, which I cannot remember now,
but why he did this is interesting, perhaps it was for his 15 minutes of fame.
Particularly, giving a picture to the newspaper which was at least 20 years
previous, deception. WHY!!!!? I don't have the answer. In the news article
in the paper he stated that he and Chandra were good friends. Actual the title of the article was Friend of Chandra, or something to that effect.
Fallout what do you remember of this article. Too bad the old www.chandralevy.com site files were not available, I posted the article there..

But we know from the new police chief's (kathy ...) that she stated that
Ramsey and the boys did a very bad job of investigating this case, such
as they sent park rangers to interview Grandique, and did not interview him
themselves. They allow the case to sit inactive for years. I'm surprized the Levy's did not sue them for incompetency.
jane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone! Hope the new year is going well!

I think Rainbow said it all, above - coverup (big time).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: